A Tentacle Romance Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was good?" he asked.

"I had a lot of anticipation built up. It felt really good."

His tentacles were much firmer than a tongue, and completely different in texture from human fingers. Strong, but pliable, capable of feather-light delicacy or almost limitless force. More than anything else, she felt a thrill at the sheer differentness of the sensation from anything she'd felt before, from knowing that no one else who'd touched her could ever feel like this. He stroked her lightly, exploring her sensations. Some of his movements were completely misaimed at first, but as before, he picked up on what felt good for her with astonishing speed. He twisted his tentacle in patterns impossible for fingers to imitate. He seemed able even to adjust the grip and slickness of his tentacles at will, seeking out an ideal balance of pressure and friction.

One thing he didn't do at all though was actually penetrate her. Her opening was twitching with the need for him, literally dripping. Her thighs were trembling uncontrollably. This was definitely going to bring her over the edge. She wanted to feel him inside her when it did. The feeling of him pushing inside might finish her all by itself. But he kept stroking her, teasing her clit with unbearably deft strokes of his tentacle. She wanted to urge him on- the thickness of his tentacle felt like exactly what she needed- wanted to reassure him he wasn't going to hurt her. But through the pleasure, she found it impossible to get the words out. Instead, she simply gasped as his movements chased the thoughts around her head.

"Nomy..."

She said his name, trying to compose her thoughts into something he'd understand. She was so close, for the first time in her life not struggling to finish, but struggling to hold herself back, to get out the words. The desire to give in to the release fighting against the desire to tell him first that she wanted, more than she ever had before, to feel him inside her.

"Melina."

Nomy squeezed her tight with the tentacles wrapped all around her, drawing her even closer towards his eyes. His voice reverberated through her, deep, loving, possessive.

She came. Unavoidably, the struggle inside her completely overwhelmed. She let out a long, shuddering moan, the words completely erased from her mind. She quivered in his grip as he ran his tentacles in a long, loving caress over her body.

"So," he asked, "That was good?"

"Yeah..." Melina gave herself a moment to catch her breath. "It was really good. But a bit embarrassing. I actually wanted you to- aah!"

At that moment, he finally slipped inside her.

The first stroke was shallow, gently exploring inside her entrance. Her body welcomed it with no resistance, twitching around it with her aftershocks. The next few went deeper, feeling out her shape and depth.

"Sorry," Nomy said, "I wanted to surprise you a bit."

She couldn't rally any sort of reply to that. Like before, he was adjusting his movements in response to her reactions. But unlike before, he didn't quickly settle into a pattern. He was feeling out different spots and angles inside her, exploring her reactions, and introducing her to ones she'd never experienced before. Not only was his tentacle far more dexterous than a penis, or human fingers for that matter, its thickness changed as he stretched or compressed it inside her. From one stroke to the next, she could go from feeling deliciously and completely filled, to drawing intense pleasure out of a precise point inside her.

"It feels so good inside you." Nomy said. "I can't believe our bodies weren't made for this."

She could only moan in response. He finally settled into a pattern, one so perfect it really did feel like she existed for him to do this to her. Completely suspended in the air, spread open, held and surrounded by him, there was nothing she could do but let the pleasure overwhelm her. She came again, writhing in his grip, and Nomy let out a deep humming sound, not a response he'd learned from her, but a reaction in his own native voice.

Nomy slowed, and for a moment, she thought he might have finished, but instead, he adjusted the position of the tentacle sliding inside her. He curved it over her body, so that the surface, completely slick with her wetness, ran along her clit with every stroke. At first brush, it felt overstimulating, almost painful, but with a slight adjustment of pressure, it became overwhelming in a completely different way. She clapped her hands over her mouth as her face contorted uncontrollably with the pleasure.

As Nomy kept the same pace and angle, she whimpered out behind her hands as the sensation built further and further. She'd never been loud before, never with a partner, certainly not by herself. She'd thought it wasn't in her nature, but the intensity of the feeling was eroding a layer of composure she hadn't even realized she'd had.

"Melina..." the sound of Nomy's voice was filled with desire, a tone she didn't know she could have taught him.

He reached down and looped tentacles around each of her forearms, softly but firmly levering them apart.

"Let me see your pretty face." he said.

Staring up into her lover's eyes, locked into place, pushed to a peak she'd never felt before, Melina responded in the only way left to her. One she didn't know she was capable of, one she'd never given anyone before, even Nomy on the day they first met.

She screamed.

Writhing against his grip, she came again, came completely undone, the last of her self control falling away. She screamed, again and again, as the pleasure flooded her body beyond her ability to contain it.

Nomy finally slowed and came to a stop, pulling out of her, stroking her face, cradling her trembling body. He held her close to his trunk, letting out a satisfied humming sound. It took a while for her to regain the power to speak.

"Oh my god, Nomy..."

"Mhm?" he prompted her.

"Um... I got really loud there at the end, sorry. I hope I didn't scare you."

"No. I could tell you were feeling good." he said. "It made me really happy.

"It was really good. The best. You're the best. I love you." She kissed the tentacle near her cheek.

"Love you."

He held her tight, running a tentacle through her hair till her quivering finally started to die down, before he spoke again.

"So," he said, "I have a question."

"Mhm?"

"Was this better than what you originally had in mind for today?"

"Oh god..." She thought about her plans yesterday, her return to her own world, to everything she'd known before.

"Just hold me like this and it will be." she said.

~~~

"Come on," Melina said, "I want to see what it looks like when you actually fill it up."

"Is it actually that interesting?" Nomy asked as he reached for the switch to the bath.

In all the months she'd lived with him, Melina had still never actually watched Nomy fill his bath up. Even after he'd set up his house with ladders, the switch had turned out to be beyond her strength to operate. And although Nomy cleaned his tentacles regularly, it was much rarer that he needed to wash off his whole body, so this was the first chance she'd had to take a bath with him.

"It's definitely interesting. The ones we have on my world don't work anything like this."

As he turned the switch on, hot water flooded upwards through a grate at the bottom of the bath. Despite its massive size, it filled far quicker than even a modest tub in her own world.

"How do they work then?" he asked.

"They fill from the top. The water gets poured in through a pipe."

"That sounds like it would take a long time to fill up."

"Well, the ones in my world use a lot less water."

"You don't miss them, then?" he asked.

"Oh god, not at all."

Despite her promise to stay with Nomy, when it came down to it, the two of them were both magical researchers. It would have been a waste of their skills not to look for some way to make their living arrangements easier. The most obvious avenue was coming up with a way for her to travel back and forth from her own world. Apart from being able to let her friends and family know she wasn't dead, it offered the tantalizing promise of being able to bring essential goods back with her, like actual food. Unfortunately, without using Nomy's beacon and risking attracting other wayward travelers, and with Nomy unable to follow her to her own world, creating a reliable connection between two specific places on their worlds was a far from trivial problem.

Most likely, it would take several months at least before trips back and forth between their worlds would become possible. But still, with things the way they were now, they could afford to take a relaxed pace with the work.

"So," he asked, "What do you miss about your own world?"

"Hmm..." Melina thought for a bit. "There's a restaurant right near the university where I used to go with other members of my department. If any of us had some kind of a breakthrough, we'd invite the others out, treat them to a meal and tell them about it. Or sometimes if you got really stuck on something, someone else would treat you, and you'd bounce ideas around and see if it helped you get anywhere."

"You miss spending time with them?" he asked.

"Sometimes." she said. "What I really miss is the food."

"Well, when you see them again, you'll owe them all a few meals." he said.

"Oh god, I don't have the money for that." Melina reached her foot down towards the rising surface of the water, feeling out its temperature with her toes.

"If they want to hear everything I've been up to since the last time they saw me, they can buy me a meal this time." she said.

"What're you going to say if they ask where you've been all this time then?" he asked.

She gave Nomy a bright grin.

"I'll tell them I got married." she said.

She let her towel fall to the floor, and took a running leap, launching herself out into the warm water of Nomy's bath.

...Or over it at least. Nomy snaked out a pair of tentacles, wrapping around her waist and legs, suspending her in midair before she could touch the surface of the water.

"Hey! I'm not getting any cleaner up here!" Melina laughed.

In response, Nomy reached a tentacle into the pool and whipped up a wave, splashing her from head to foot. She flailed her feet, unable to bring herself even an inch closer to the surface.

"Unfair! I can't even splash you back like this!" she objected.

"Did you come here to get clean, or to win a water fight?" he asked.

"I came here to bathe with my sweethearts. Am I your lover or a bath toy?"

Nomy flipped the switch again, shutting off the inflow of water, pulled her in close to his trunk, and hopped into the bath. She let out a squeal as the water splashed high over her head, but it only came down in a fine shower around her.

"Aren't you my wife?" he answered.

Melina blushed. In his world as much as hers, that could never have any legal standing. And it'd be moving awfully fast for them to really be married by now in any case. But even if he was just teasing her back, the thought still made her heart throb.

He relaxed his hold on her and let her slide into the water, and she planted a kiss on his trunk before starting to swim around him. He began lathering himself up with body wash and scrubbing himself with something like a huge sponge, while idly chasing her around with stray tentacles under the water.

"Would we be able to swim around at a beach together like this?" she asked. "Would that be safe?"

"Hmmm..." He closed his eyes, maybe thinking deeply, maybe just relaxing.

"The water should be safe. You're worried something might eat you?" he asked.

"Well, there's a lot that might think I'm a meal which you wouldn't have to worry about at your size." she said.

Nomy paused again, and then, without answering, slipped under the water. She could see the shadow of his body moving around underneath the surface, parallel to the bottom of the pool. His tentacles slowly churned the water around her, till one of them suddenly wound around her thighs and hoisted her out of the water, into the air. Nomy's eyes emerged above the surface shortly after.

"I think you'd be safe." he said.

"But..." he added, his tentacle squeezing around her butt, "if you're swimming with me, you might still need to worry about being eaten anyway."

She laughed, and squirmed playfully in his grip.

"Well, I hope that if I were caught by a sea monster, it wouldn't hurt me with my being completely at its mercy..."

He lowered her back down into the warm water down to her waist, and she let out a sigh as he began massaging upwards from her calves.

"Hmm..." she thought for a moment as she remembered him slipping under the surface and asked, "Nomy, how long can you hold your breath?"

He considered for a moment, continuing to stroke her legs.

"Do you mean how long can I stay underwater?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Hmm..." he answered, "I'm not sure. About as long as a space between meals, I guess?"

"So you're basically aquatic then."

"I don't have to worry about drowning, at least." he said.

"So you don't have anything like, um... In my world, we have equipment people can use to dive deep underwater, which protects you from the pressure and carries an air supply with you."

"Oh, we don't use anything like that. Did you want to try going underwater in this world?" he asked.

"No, I was thinking we might be able to build some kind of suit, or maybe a web of spells which would keep the magical currents inside the same as on your own world. That way you'd be able to survive visiting my world."

"Hmmm..." he closed his eyes for a while again as he pondered that.

"Sounds pretty hard," he said, "but maybe possible."

He wound his tentacle up her thighs.

"You want to introduce your family to your husband then?" he asked.

She laughed as she thought about how her parents would react to Nomy.

"Of course!" she said.

"I'd love to visit then." he said.

"Mhm. But you wouldn't be able to fit inside houses. Or trolleys. Or, um... beds."

The tip of his tentacle gliding along her inner thigh was starting to impinge on her train of thought.

"That's a shame."

He adjusted his grip, moving his tentacle up her waist, lifting her up higher and unbinding her legs. Her knees trailed through the water as she shifted them apart.

"So..."

His tentacle snaked around behind her, looping between her legs and tickling at her lips.

"There isn't anywhere we'd be able to do this?" he asked.

"Mmmn..." she bit her lip. It was unfair how good his tentacles were at that light, teasing touch.

"I don't know." she said. "There might be somewhere..."

"Like where?" he asked.

"Mmm..." she tried to come up with an answer, but her thoughts were fluttering, more focused on what they'd be doing than where.

"Maybe a beach?" he asked. "I could play with you just like this."

Another caress along her lips. Her legs beat the water softly as she squirmed. She couldn't reach any part of him but the tentacle wrapped around her, but she started kneading her own breasts, teasing her nipples, attracting his attention until he reached two more tentacles down to coil under her palms.

"Oh god... maybe if it was completely empty."

A couple more tentacles wound down around her thighs, twisting up between them, squeezing her ass, spreading her apart. Her legs shivered, and the thought sprung to mind that even if Nomy could fit inside a house, she'd end up unable to show her face in front of their neighbors.

"Anywhere else?" he asked?

Unfair. He was teasing her now, a tentacle gliding along her slit, slick with her wetness. She thrust her hips, trying to grind against him, but he held her whole body suspended, and simply shifted to keep up the same tantalizing pressure. He caressed her body as her gasps slowly grew louder. It took a while for her to muster an answer.

"I don't know..."

"Mhm..." Nomy let out a pleased sound as he stroked her face.

He continued stroking everywhere else, and she let out a whine. He already had her this close, this fast, and he was just keeping her here.

"Nomy, please..."

She squirmed in his grip, and he responded by binding her arms over her head.

"You look a bit lonely over there," he said. "come over here."

He pulled her towards him, turning her around so that her back nestled against his trunk, close to the triangle of his eyes, her calves trailing in the water below her.

She'd hugged him before with his tentacles wrapped around her, but this was the first time he'd ever held her tight to his body back to front. He wound even more tentacles around her, holding her ensconced against him, almost completely immobilized.

"Nomy... I can't even see you like this."

"You can still feel me though." he said.

The tentacle between her legs rubbed harder for a few delicious strokes, then slipped its tip inside her.

"And I can feel you too. I think I like you like this."

She could only moan in response. She was already so close to the edge, he hadn't even begun to find his pace inside her when she came, shuddering against the tentacles restraining her.

Maybe it was the way he could hold her, surrounding and completely overpowering her in a way she'd only ever been able to fantasize about before. Maybe it was his keen senses and the quickness with which he picked up her cues, or the incredible deftness of his limbs. Maybe most of all it was the intensity of her feelings for him, how much her heart was filled with her lover who completely surrounded her, but her body responded to him like she'd never imagined it responding to anyone.

Just the feeling of him pumping inside her, gliding along her clit, was already intense beyond her ability to restrain herself. But his tentacles held, caressed and controlled her whole body. And when she came, tumbling over the edge again, she felt it through her whole body, from her toes, clenching under the surface of the bath, to her lips as Nomy stroked her face.

He adjusted his grip, running his tentacles over her, luxuriating in her touch, but he didn't change his pace. Each peak he drove her to seemed higher than the last. She screamed. Couldn't possibly not-scream. He kept going, showed no sign of having his fill. He handled her body like a doll, loving in every motion, but leaving her without even a trace of control. She couldn't even think of controlling herself like this. She was completely unraveled. She gasped and panted for breath, only to wail it away as she climbed her next peak.

He looped tentacles through her hands, and she gripped down on them as if her life depended on them. She closed her arms around him, wrapped tight around the bundle of tentacles held in her hands and the ones still toying with her breasts. He wound his tentacles around her arms in turn, holding her as she held him.

Another tentacle wound under her jaw, framing her head and holding her tight against his trunk. It wasn't merely a loving embrace; as she came again and again, her body shuddering with exhaustion, even her neck was losing the strength to support itself.

She couldn't tell how long he continued like this, not by any stretch, but she could tell it was far longer than he'd gone with her before. Maybe before, he'd finished early as a mercy to her, out of worry for her body. With no room for anything else in her head, she clung to the thought that she wanted him to have his fill of her, to be sated with her body, even if it left her completely and utterly undone.

Finally, she felt his pace begin to shift. Even if it was subtle at first, every part of her, body and mind, was absorbed in his movement. She could feel him quickening, squeezing down tighter on her. It was impossible for her to encourage him on with her voice, her wailing had long since passed completely out of her control, but in her mind she urged him on with everything she had. His movements swelling to a crescendo, she crested a final peak and screamed out the last of her breath as he finally came to a stop inside her.

1...456789