A Tentacle Romance Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hung trembling like a leaf in his grip, gasping for air. She could feel a flood of wetness streaming down her thighs, and she wondered if this might actually be the first time he had genuinely come inside her. He murmured appreciatively as he stroked her body.

As he pulled out though, a shiver running through her at his sudden absence, she realized her mistake. No longer held back by the pressure inside her, a stream of clear liquid coursed out between her legs, flowing over Nomy's tentacle and splashing into the water below. A couple smaller trickles followed as aftershocks ran through her body. This had never happened to her before, but it was clearly coming from her, not him.

Dazed, she tried to reach down a hand to cover herself, but she could only shudder weakly against the tentacles binding her arms. At least there were no sheets to get wet here, and Nomy, cuddling her close to his trunk, didn't show any sign of thinking she should be embarrassed. But even if her body was completely relaxed, sated to the point of exhaustion, she felt a needling discomfort at the realization that she hadn't seen any sign that he'd actually finished.

"So..." he asked, stroking a tentacle through her hair, "was that good?"

It took a while for her to get her breath back enough to start to laugh.

"I was a bit rougher this time. I didn't hurt you, did I?" he prompted her.

It took a bit longer still for her to catch the breath to speak.

"Oh my god, no..." she said. "No, you definitely didn't hurt me. If I ever just... pass out or something... you should probably stop, I guess. But it'd probably just mean it felt too good for me to handle."

"Has that happened to you before?" he asked.

"Oh god no. This is all kinds of new ground for me."

"Oh. That's good then. But I'll try to be careful."

He cuddled her quietly for a while.

"Nomy?" she asked.

"Mhm?"

"Does your species not... ejaculate?"

"Hmm?"

It occurred to her that even now, there was no reason that he'd actually know that word.

"In my species, when a male and a female mate, the male lets out, um... a sort of liquid, at the end. A bit like, um... what I did towards the end, I guess? It's part of how we reproduce. It-"

He cut her off before she could start to tread into the weeds of biology.

"I know what you're talking about." he said.

"Oh. Do you then? I kind of thought you did before, but, um..." she trailed off.

"No, we do. I think it's probably pretty similar." he said.

"But...?" she prompted him. "I feel like there's something you're not telling me here."

"Well..."

He held up his remaining tentacles, the ones not occupied with holding her, out in front of her.

"These... aren't my penises." he said.

She couldn't say anything to that. She was still far too flushed to blush, breathless enough to deny being shocked into silence, but her vision was swimming. She was absolutely mortified. It was bad enough that Nomy hadn't told her before, but much, much worse that she'd never even thought to ask. How could she have ever assumed that?

He'd told her that he thought of her like a woman of his own species, but he'd always put her feelings before his own, constantly worried about her safety, of course he'd tried to put her first when it came to sex as well. Had anything they'd done felt good for him at all?

"Oh my god..." she couldn't even bury her face in her hands, but she slumped in his grip as she groaned.

"I'm... sorry? I didn't mean to trick you or anything, but..."

"But you didn't want to hurt me?" she asked.

"I thought about showing you, but I didn't want to scare you. And then I couldn't think of a good way to bring it up."

"Would you just not have said anything ever then?" she asked.

"I couldn't just keep it a secret forever" he said. "I knew the longer I waited the more awkward it would get. But I was hoping I'd come up with a better way to tell you."

He tentatively stroked her hair again.

"It doesn't mean I'm not enjoying myself." he said. "I promise. And I'm happier with you than I could ever be with anyone else I've known."

"But it doesn't feel for you like it does for me, does it?" she asked.

He stayed silent at that.

"Can I see it?" she asked.

"If you're sure..." he said.

"I'm your wife, aren't I? I promise it's not going to scare me."

Nomy slowly unwound the tentacles wrapped around her body, and placed her gently on the floor to the side of the bath. Even with the amount of time she'd had to recover, her legs were still shaky and barely supported her weight, but she did her best to make herself seem steady as he hauled himself up out of the bath.

"So, where is it?" she asked. Since Nomy had never worn anything like clothing before, she'd assumed she was already acquainted with his anatomy by now.

"I have one for each side." Nomy said. "But they all stay inside unless I'm using them."

Nomy angled himself slightly, and what had seemed like just one of many grooves on his surface began to widen. As it parted, a new shape emerged from his trunk, smooth, glistening, and almost midnight-dark. It was also, being at all realistic, impossible that the whole thing might fit inside her, or any human woman.

She moved in closer. It came out just a few inches above her head, and she reached out to touch it. It was firm, and slick to the touch. She pulled down on it, thinking she might kiss the tip, but it wouldn't budge. If she had the upper body strength, she thought it might be easier to pull her entire weight up on it than to pull it down to meet her.

"It's not usually like this." Nomy said. "But after what we just did, it'll be like this for a while."

As imposing as it might be to look at, that at least was gratifying to hear.

"Is it uncomfortable to keep them inside like that?" she asked.

"I can feel the pressure, but it's not uncomfortable. Normally only one comes out at a time, so it wouldn't be much good if the others hurt the whole time."

"Mhm."

She ran her hand along the shaft. She had no idea how sensitive it was, but she might as well familiarize herself with it. Intimidating as the size was overall, it could have been much worse. She smiled up at him.

"Don't worry." she said. "We'll work something out."

~~~

"You're sure you're ready?" Nomy asked.

"Of course."

He stroked her cheek, a delicate, barely palpable brush across her skin. As a reminder of how gentle he could be, it was reassuring, but right now, more than his concern, she wanted to feel reassured of his desire. She'd had the time to rest on her thoughts, and to share them with him. She didn't want to move on without trying this.

If it doesn't work, don't be afraid to say so. We can look for other options." He said.

Melina laughed.

"Don't rob me of my fantasy! Plenty of human women are into big penises you know."

"Really?" he asked. "That's something you like?"

"Oh god. Um..."

This was getting into territory she'd never discussed with a man before, sexual relationship or not.

"So, I've never brought this up before, but for a human woman, I'm actually pretty big. Or... I guess 'very' is fair. The women of your species are pretty much all smaller than the men, right?" she asked.

"Mhm."

"Well, it's kind of like that with humans, but less so. Most men are taller than most women, but there's plenty of overlap with bigger women and smaller men, and, uh..."

She gestured around the bridge of her nose.

"The average man comes up to about here on me." she said.

"And..." she continued, "Sometimes there's a part of me that really wants a guy who could just throw me over his shoulder, or pin me to the bed."

"And the big penis is part of that?" Nomy asked.

"It makes me feel smaller." she said.

"I see."

He paused.

"I don't have shoulders though. And I can't fit in a bed."

"I can cuddle in bed with your tentacles. The shoulders are optional."

"That's good then." he said.

He stroked her hair, seeming satisfied.

"What about you?" she asked. "You said you thought I was pretty from the first time you saw me. What do I look like to you?"

"Hmm..." He framed her face with a tentacle.

"Your eyes are so much like mine. I could tell you were intelligent from the first time I saw you. But your face is so expressive, like it's meant to project all your feelings by sight."

He ran his tentacle down her neck, over the thick fabric of the laboratory robe she first met him in.

"You covered yourself in clothes to give you shelter from the world around you. You seemed so delicate and sensitive."

He reached out two more tentacles, touching the palms of her hands.

"You had just these two small hands to shape the world around you, but you still found a way to throw yourself between worlds."

He raised her arms up over her head, and gently eased her robe off of her.

"Everything I thought about meeting beings from other worlds changed. You seemed so sweet. I wanted to help you and keep you safe."

She tried to reach down to unbutton her blouse, but Nomy held firmly onto her wrists, and brought a pair of tentacles to her collar. For the first time, he undid the buttons himself, the tips of his tentacles weaving down her body, smoothly parting the fabric, then running gently up her bare skin.

She whispered his name. It was all she could do. Even his light hold around her wrists was as good as having her whole body bound for all she could do to free herself. She could only stand and wait for more of his touch. His tentacles glided beneath her open blouse, tracing patterns on her skin, then looped behind her and unlaced her bra. She let out a slight gasp as he eased his tentacles under the cups.

"You're so soft." he said. "It feels so good to hold you, to touch you and hear your voice."

In a single motion, he drew her bra, her blouse and her robes over her head and up her arms, slipping them off her. Her wrists came free for a moment, only to be wrapped together before her clothing could even hit the floor.

"You like binding me up like this too, huh?" she asked.

She squirmed slightly against his grip, arching her back and letting her breasts bounce under their weight as he stared down at her.

"Should I let you go?" he asked.

"I wasn't complaining." she said.

He wrapped a tentacle lightly around her, letting it run up her body. It slowed as it reached her chest, loosening just slightly, letting her breasts ease under it. She shivered as the stiffness of her nipples rubbed along its underside.

"I do." he said. "I love wrapping you up like this. I love how you're so soft and delicate, but you still trust me with your body."

"And..." he continued.

He brought a tentacle down to the buttons at her waist, unbuttoning her skirt and easing it down her hips. Leaning her shoulders back, he swept her feet from the ground, lifting her into the air.

"I love picking you up like this." he said.

Melina bit her lip. Her skirt still wrapped around her, binding her legs. Her feet were just inches in the air, but helpless to meet the ground. She rubbed her thighs together.

"You don't say." she said.

Nomy ran a tentacle down her body, hooking it on the back of her panties and pulling them to the floor with her skirt.

"There's something I still haven't told you." he said.

"Oh?"

He lifted her higher. Though he held her securely, this time, he didn't bind her legs, and she squirmed as she rose, feeling the cool currents of air against her now exposed wetness. He ran a tentacle along her legs, stroking but not binding, and she let out a soft whine when the tip parted from her inner thigh.

"I couldn't tell you this before. There were so many times you needed me to lift or carry you to reach things or get from one place to another, so I just tried not to think about it. Tried not to pay attention to how you responded. But for a man to lift a woman into the air like this... for my species, that's how we mate."

"Oh..." Melina's mind drifted back to just how many times he'd picked her up in the time she'd spent living with him. And how he'd built the ladders around her house and started avoiding it after she first went into town with him.

"You remember when you showed me the differences in a kiss?" he asked.

"Mhm?"

He released her bound wrists and held his tentacle along her back, steadying her. With his other tentacle under her thighs, she was sitting in air now facing him.

"This is how I'd carry you when you were a guest in my house." he said.

He wrapped a tentacle around her arms, once again raising them up over her head. Another one wound down, holding her by her waist and caressing her breasts. Two more wrapped around her legs, holding them apart. The tips teased at her inner thighs, and she could feel one of them run slick along a trail of her wetness. One last tentacle brushed her hair aside and stroked her face.

"...And this is how I hold my lover." he said.

"Oh..."

Even lifted feet into the air, she was still gazing up at him. She writhed in his grip, not wanting to break free, just wanting him to see her. One of the tentacles holding her legs crept up between her thighs and started stroking at her lips, and she took a moment to steady herself to speak through the feeling.

"So, does it turn you on to hold me like this?" she asked.

"It does." Nomy said.

"Can you show me?" she asked.

Once again, the groove in his trunk parted, and his penis emerged into view. This time, she could look down on it from above. It was at least a couple feet long, curved upwards, its surface rippled but almost glassy smooth. It was heavily tapered, far too thick for a human to accommodate at its base, even if they could take in its full length, but near the top it looked far more manageable, narrow enough to fit inside her.

"So, it doesn't scare you?" he asked.

"It feels good to know it's like this because of me."she said.

"Oh." His response sounded like a sigh of satisfaction.

She squirmed. It didn't escape her notice that at the height he was holding her, if he brought her closer to him, the tip would just brush up against her entrance.

"So," she asked, "have you thought about wanting to be inside me before?"

"I didn't used to." he said. "I'd never want to hurt you. But when you talked about wanting it... I couldn't help thinking about it. I thought about it all last night."

Melina couldn't give a response to that. His tentacle was rubbing against her clit now in a way that made it impossible to compose the words. She writhed in his grip, an answer fluttering out of reach.

What she finally got out was shorter than she'd planned, but it was all she had the room left for.

"I want you Nomy, please..."

He moved her slowly towards him, leaning her back in the air, keeping her eyes locked on his. He brought her close, close enough that if she moved her hips, she could just barely brush up against his tip. Reclining in his grip, staring up at him, it was the same view she might have had of him if he could have pinned her to a bed. The same view, but far from the same feeling. Suspended in the air like this, he completely controlled her body, in a way no other partner she'd fantasized about ever could have.

Instead of a fantasy where her partner enthusiastically ravished her though, this was playing out more like the type where he teased her and forced her to beg.

Nomy was just close enough to brush up against her, but he was in no hurry to bring her any closer. She could just barely rub up against his tip, feel it, warm and slick against her entrance, but it was impossible to do more. Her hands bound, she couldn't reach out to touch him. And no matter how she squirmed in his grip, there was nothing she could do to change the pace of his touch bringing her closer and closer to the edge. No, if there were any way her movement could interrupt his teasing, he could simply bind her further and stop her. She was already this close, gasping with the need for him, and now he was just holding her there at his mercy.

"Please, please Nomy... what do I need to say? Don't you want me?"

He let out a deep humming sound, his own native sound of satisfaction, or maybe desire, and she felt a lurch of anticipation. He ran his tentacles over her in a deep, full-body caress. The tentacle between her legs keeping up its same, steady strokes, the ones gripping her thighs pulled them wider, slowly bringing her body closer, finally parting her lips against the slick tip of his member.

She wasn't sure if he paused like that, or if the moment extended in her mind, but there, with Nomy just barely pressed against her opening, her own wetness mingling with the lubrication which coated his length, she slipped past the point of no return. She came, trembling hard, squeezing down over the slightest hint of his tip rubbing up against her.

...Which rose up to fill her as Nomy pulled her body down onto him. He brought her down painstakingly, deliciously slowly, the pleasure drawing out as she stretched wider, pulsing around him as he pushed down to her full depth. Having felt inside her with his tentacles before, he must have known exactly how deep he could go, but he drew out that single stroke, just barely brushing up against her deepest parts as he brought her to a stop.

"Oh my god." she gasped. "You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

"Mhm. I thought it would feel good."

"For me or for you?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Does it feel good inside me when you can only go this deep?" she asked. "There's still a lot of you left."

"It does. It's most sensitive near the tip anyway. But if I do this..."

He wrapped one of his tentacles around his shaft, right where their bodies joined, rubbing up against her.

"This way I don't have to be so careful about measuring." he said.

He pulled her back, then eased her down onto him again. Unlike his tentacles, his penis wasn't flexible or dexterous, didn't seek out the most sensitive spots inside her. And it couldn't stretch and change thickness to accommodate her. Even so, in its own way, the sensation was still overwhelming. With its heavily tapered shape, with every stroke, she felt completely and utterly filled. Her body shivered with the tension, taking as much of him inside her as she possibly could. And every time he pulled her down onto him, the tentacle he'd wrapped around himself rubbed up against her clit as it cushioned her body.

But even more than that, she reveled in knowing that Nomy was finally feeling the sensation just as she was. His body thrummed with deep vibrations, on the very border of her hearing, which she could feel resonating through her at every point of contact, inside her and out as his tentacles roamed over her body.

Even if it hadn't offered her any physical satisfaction at all, she would still have wanted this, to give something back to him of everything he'd given to her. But like this, she could only hope it felt anything close to as good for him as it did for her. She wanted to ask. She couldn't. She could barely keep her voice down to desperate gasps as she came again.

"Melina..."

His voice was rough in a way she'd never heard before. Different from his sorrowful crooning on the night he'd confessed his love for her, but still, his involuntary vibrations seemed to impede his ability to speak clearly.

"I want to hear your voice, Melina."

If he wanted to hear her speak, that was impossible. There was no room in her head to form words. But if he only wanted to hear her voice, it was becoming impossible to hold herself back. As her efforts to compose herself dropped away, she let out a wail, and felt the thrumming of Nomy's body intensify.

As he thrust into her again and again, she felt a feeling of pressure building inside her with the pleasure. One separate from the pressure of how deeply he filled her, one she recognized now after their last time together in the bath. It grew more intense with each stroke, building to an uncontrollable crest. He seemed to feel it coming as well, holding the thrust and grinding her against his tentacle as she came. She shuddered as a trickle of wetness flowed down him. And as he pulled her back, releasing the pressure inside her, the trickle became a flood, soaking him and pattering to the floor below.

1...456789