A Tentacle Romance Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm!"

Nomy's response was half humanlike voice, half a humming bass vibration.

"That felt so good, Melina..."

He eased slowly back into her, luxuriating in the feeling, and she could feel the hum of pleasure reverberating through her body.

If there was a part of her left which still felt embarrassed or ashamed, it was overwhelmed by Nomy's response, and the sheer pleasure of the feeling. Stroke after stroke, she was overflowing, flooding his length. Below the point where Nomy had wrapped his tentacle around himself, blocking her from slipping further down his shaft, he began stroking himself in time to his thrusts, his tentacle slick with her wetness and his own lubrication.

Although there was no way she could measure the time, she could feel him gradually picking up speed. His strokes became less measured, less cautious. The tentacle holding him back from plunging too deep ran up against her more forcefully, and his body's deep hum slowly turned into a long, sustained groan. Even when she screamed, she could still feel Nomy's voice shuddering through her.

As his movements reached a fevered pitch, she felt another sudden vibration. Not the one echoing through his whole body, but a separate one, inaudible but palpably trembling inside her. She could feel his length beginning to quiver, more powerfully by the moment. He was close; the feeling of his body was nothing like a human's, but she was sure he was close. As if her body was desperate to urge him on, she came again, racing to a sudden peak, squeezing down on him as he shuddered inside her. She could feel his length bulge- only slightly, but as completely as he filled her, it was impossible to miss.

A sudden flood burst inside her.

It was almost painful, a torrent inside her when she was already stretched to her fullest. A thin, viscous fluid which could barely escape fast enough. Dazed and lightheaded, she caught only a glimpse of it- faintly blue- as it splattered to the floor below. For a moment, Nomy's tentacles all went still. As he held her tight, the only movement she could feel was him pulsing inside her.

He pulled out slowly. This time, he might have been speechless as well, as the thrumming of his body gradually died down. He seemed drained in a way she'd never seen him before. She was glad her body was nearly weightless to him; she thought she could feel his tentacles shivering as he held her, but there was no way that she could have stood under her own strength right now. It was a while before she felt able to talk, and longer still before she could compose the thoughts to say anything coherent.

"That was... different from before." she said.

"It was."

"Oh my god. I'm sorry. I can't believe I asked if your species even..."

"Well, I am glad you asked." he said.

He held her for a while before speaking again, as if he was out of breath as well.

"I didn't hurt you, did I? It gets harder to be careful when I..."

"I'll probably be sore as hell tomorrow." she said.

"Oh. I'm sorry." he said.

"But it was still really good. I wouldn't give it up for anything. And I'll get used to it if we do it more."

He ran his tentacle through her hair.

"You want to, then?" he asked.

A wave of drowsiness hit her, but she laughed as she cuddled into his tentacles.

"Of course." she said. "I'm your wife, aren't I?"

1...456789