All Comments on 'A Tentacled Dream Come True Ch. 03'

by cultofstrawberry

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Welcome back!! I hope you continue to post stories. I liked some of Anne Rice’s books too; if someone is THAT offended by a brief mention of her they need to grow up and get over it or go to their safe space where they can surround themselves only with opinions that mirror their own. LOL. You are an excellent writer, don’t let dumb comments get you down! i was lucky enough to come upon this story when you posted this chapter and read it from the beginning. Loved how the story pulled me in. I hope it’s not another two years before the next chapter! and, thank you for your work during the pandemic.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story and hope there is another chapter

Regarding your end comment. I have a similar author/reader relationship with Heinlein. My love for reading took off when reading his books as a teen in the 70’s. When I reread them decades later I saw a lot of questionable things that I missed. But I don’t let that cloud the wonderful memories I have from first reading them.

Very few books can hold up over time with the rate society changes. So treasure the good memories you have. Thanks for sharing your efforts here. They make for good reading too

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Great read! I can't wait for the next one! As an abuse survivor myself, the struggle is real, and Rafe's tenderness toward her is so touching.

Sorry to hear about the negative comment, but I found the observation of Anne Rice's works to be so relatable. She's the reason I write today. I think that sometimes our paths of growth diverge from those we look up to, and that's not necessarily a bad reflection on their abilities at all. I still find her to be a great writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercultofstrawberry@cultofstrawberry
Hi! I am StrawberryCatBeans, longtime author. I've written a variety of things... fanfiction (mostly retired from that, though) erotica, and even published novels (with more in the works) My genfic/fanfic can be found at Ao3 under the same username I use here. (as of April 202...