All Comments on 'A Terrible Mistake'

by callmesparky

Sort by:
  • 211 Comments (Page 2)
Rocco1960Rocco1960almost 8 years ago
The title is very appropriate

He pushed his wife into the arms of another man, she felt he didn't want her anymore. What the hell did he think was going to happen? This was gut wrenching to read!! Thank god he realized his mistake and reclaimed his wife. Although his wife said she belonged to him and him only, she will be thinking of Tyler for years to come. But eventually she'll stop. He learned the hardest lesson in life, you have to fight for what you want to keep until the day you die!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A story about 3 pieces of shit

Nuff said.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Who days you can't go back?

Not enjoyable subject matter but it was the last one to finish reading all your submission.

Nice seduction scene. Sounds a bit like a scene from "American Gigolo."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beating her to a bloody mess...

And then handing the now ugly whore over to her lover.Thats what he should have done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!! MINUS 5*!!

Only you pervert author want to live with a slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Terrible

Written by an idiot very very poorly written no story just plain waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Painful read, but still very well done. A good story doesn´t necessarily have to include perfect or rational acting people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just say Goodbye

Brit, beccause she won't be there one day when you get home.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
ENJOYED READING IT!

Better than average story, with a good many mistakes in the writing. For example you don’t follow the rules about having a new speaker start a new paragraph, for one thing. However, that, and switching from first to third person at random are the only problems that bothered me while reading the story.

As for the reality of the story, I suspect you have captured the emotions of many who wander down the path you chose to explore. If there was anyone who deserved sympathy here, it was Brittany. I’m told, by those who should know, that a normal woman feels much deeper about giving her body to another, than a man does. We see that in Brittany. She fights it…she fights it…she keeps fighting it, all the while Jess is stupid enough to believe the kind of crap he sees on porn videos and reads on porn sites. He keeps pushing at her at Tyler, who is the kind of friend that eliminates the need for enemies. Friend Tyler has the hots for her AND he’s a sexy guy who probably turns any woman’s head, so when things heat up beyond the red line, the boiler explodes and lives are forever changed.

Then we see the stupid ass husband trying to shift some blame to the wife and getting pissed at his friend. Finally we are left with them facing an uncertain future—and some commenters say you haven’t written a story that follows the guidelines for suspension of belief. WOW! These people must have been hitting the wacky-tobaccy.

I have no firsthand knowledge of this situation, but I suspect you are right on.

BTY I gave you a good score in spite of the mistakes. Thanks for your effort. cd

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 7 years ago
Painful...

I think the premise of the story is pretty great. The reality of the perverted idea that some guys get about watching their wife with another man would be much more likely to be terrible and ruin lives than the alternative. I can't imagine how he will get going...good story.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 7 years ago
MASTERFUL STORY

Extraordinary exhibition of compelling plot design, story telling, and wordsmithing. My blood ran as cold during my second reading as it did the first time, and I am sure when I read it again I will experience the same. I am working on a story idea right now for which this story will serve as excellent motivation not to allow myself to become discouraged. Thank you for a compelling read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
friend?

No real friend would openly lust over friend's wife. The husband was idiot.

As soon as friend's first lusting comment left his mouth the husband should have ended friendship!

Given wive's admitted insatiable and uncontrollable lust for tyler's appendage tough to buy into your ending.

Tyler certainly would not have given up just because of husband's threats

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor feelings

I got the feeling that in this story you were putting too much of yourself in this. If you allowed this to happen. WALK AWAY get another life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Your best friend?

I like stories of reconciliation, and I think this was a good one, you wrote it so good. But the only thing that stuck in my mind was the way you painted Tyler at the begining, Seemed like a gangly teen ready to come in his pants just by looking at your wife, then your have your wife telling you that its not going to happen, yet! she goes out and buys new bra and panties, shoes and a dress so short you can almost see her panties. and just for supper? Well she's still telling you no! she also told Tyler no! But all he had to do was dance with her and she's at the point that regardless of what you say, it;s going to happen, then you go back to Tyler, here's a guy that don't even know how to take the dress off,of a girl, but yet he knows what to say and when to say it to get her juices flowing. for a guy that didn't even know how to take a girls dress off he sure knew how to eat her, and to top it off, for a guy thats been lusting after your wife for the longest time, he sure showed self control when your wife was holding him at the portal, but no! she had to beg him to put it in. and he still managed to go at it for fifteen minutes? Really? and just by squirting in her he makes her come again? I could onlt give it a 1! because those parts didn't make sense, Also, apparently you were the only one holding a job, because after a week you finally checked you messages and she was still going at it with him even the day she met with you. she came freshly fucked to see you. don't correspond with the way you presented you story at the begining or end.

dyonysosdyonysosover 6 years ago
Adultery ?

Please ,let's not forget who started this mess with this fantasy,consequences are still a bitch

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago
👍🏻👍🏻

😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a shitty cuck/wimp crap!!!

Only real brain sick people will find that crap amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fake Statistics, Real Sick

Never believed that men feel this is an erotic situation. Never once. Quite sure this is a comparitively rare phenomenon. If 2% of men really do approve of this then that is definitely more than this reader would have ever imagined. The conspicuous thing is how much this is promoted. It's pretty sick and very telling when it comes to media owners, producers, writers, and content providers. Bunch of truly sick bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Total agree with Widowedidiot

Contradictory ideas reflected by Widowedidiot already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly, wimp, pathetic and nonsene story. 1* for this crap

The writer did a very poor job on this ugly story. This writer must be a freaking retard to write something so stupid and pathetic like this bad story.

this story lacks of creativity, nonsense, poor written, low context, shallow and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues with gay issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

1* for this lame

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
@ last comment

It figures that an Internet Hard Man would want a hammer to punish an alleged cunt . The conflict would be far too even if the wannabe " didn't have an edge.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Not Good

Not good that she had tears in her eyes when he told her that Tyler had moved away!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
The story is very good

So sad. What a tragic tale of woe. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuck

I think the story was fantastic, i loved it, the reason being that that was just how my wife and i lived our lives. I had a good friend fuck my wife several times a week for years and all involved had a great time and loved everything about it. The wife and i are now 76 and 80 and still love each as much as we did 58 years ago.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Reclaiming his wife?

Nope. He lost her forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
simple

Any male who wants to watch another male have sex withhis wife deserves to lose her.

You must take into consideration the iinterpretation your wife derives from your request. Unless she has been looking to cat around you have insulted and demeaned her.

Or she might come to figure you want to be with another female.

Hey if you are into swinging, swapping, sharing, etc have at it. Marriage is tough enough. High probabilty when spouses are regularly being intimate with others that one will have deep connection with someone sooner than later.

For any spouse to witness their spouse being given the most intense sexual satisfaction of all time by someone else births a rapidly growing worm in the mind.

To pick someone close to the both of you is insane as a warm friendly connection already exists.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Do Fantasies With Girlfriends Before Marrying

I was into bdsm since I was a teenager. So with a couple of girlfriends (gf's used very loosely here and more like girls I hung out with sexually) I gave them away to other men. It wasn't matter of watching them, but they were both hot and I picked the guys they'd fuck and I would tell them what they could and couldn't do. In all the cases they were guys that I liked or were friends with but couldn't get girls as hot as those. But that was it. I had no feelings for the girls and I wasn't forcing them. They were submissive and pretty much got off on being controlled that way and I did too. I could never do that shit with women I loved, much less my wife.

Now this guy had a fantasy different than mine. Mine was in no way about watching the fucking, but the power and control aspects. Yeah, it's cool to see how your woman reacts to another man. Does she react as hot towards him or are you special.

Most importantly though the problem with a lot of these LW stories is that the couple don't have enough experiences prior to marrying. He should have gotten this weird fantasy of his out on some gf he didn't really care about. The same for a wife. By the time a couple marry they should have the weird stuff and curiosities out of their system and be ready to settle down. Thus the word "settle down". Not saying you don't have hot sex or experiment. Just have enough experience to know how you'd react emotionally to different experiences from PAST experiences and not experiment on what is supposed to be a lifetime relationship. With lifetime relationships of any kind you cannot go too far to the extremes, because you don't want to throw that person off permanently.

Theakston58Theakston58about 6 years ago
Wondering...

Do any women get offended by how stupid and shallow the women of this type of story are depicted? How they loose all control and thought not just during the act but afterward as well. Will women really abandon everything in their lives for a bigger cock or a better fuck? Just wondering...

Theakston

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Adultery

Moral is be careful what one wishes for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cuck shit

Just lame cuck shit ...

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
*sigh*

Is this a serious story? One lousy star

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 6 years ago
Loved it...Hated it

Jess is a real idiot. He has a dream girl wife and wants to see her fuck another man? His best friend of all people? He is very lucky that he was able to reclaim her. He probably should have lost her forever. On her part, it looks like she had decided to do it before Tyler ever arrived. She is vehemently against doing it yet she bought a new dress, shoes, underwear in preparation. She can't really blame Jess too much. She is the one that made the decision to go through with it. These are all of the things I hated about it. A couple of real dumb shits.

I loved the sex scene. It was well written and very erotic. Keep writing.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
It could be a one. Stupid guy! Horrid hateful shit she said that first night!!! I fived it.

Great writing, emotions, Sex scenes, dude even manned up a little at the end.

Tyler has some serious payback coming. Pigfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Moronic Story

No human being with self-conscience is so out of control that (s)he cannot separate animal feelings with a power of brain. Animal attachments are not so strong as these moronic stories would make you think.

All of this is total BS. The reason why woman would leave is because she consciously does not have a respect for her husband.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Moronic story?

I have to agree with anonymous, it is a moronic story. Jess is an attorney, surely he should understand that no means no. Why would he be so persistent in pushing Britt on his friend? I remember my late father telling me one time. "Son." He said. "you can get all the education you can get. But one thing they don't teach in college and that is common sense." I guess the Jess in this story completely missed out on that. Anyway I think the best ending to this story would have been if Britt had gotten pregnant by Tyler and married him kicking Jess out of her life. I think that whomever thought out this story has to be a moron.

SamsungdfpSamsungdfpover 5 years ago
GOOD FUCKING JOB

I sure hope marriage fails so Brittany can find a REAL HUSBAND who won't do this shit to her, as for Jess. WHAT A FUCKING DUMB IDIOT, i

What will happen if Bittany craves for that type of sex again, what are you gonna do?

I like this story apart from the dumb idiot jess and his idiocy

Top marks

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTf

Why are the bera cucks need this to power up their low libido. This never works out for the reclaim my woman after a fantastic fuck from bull.Pathetic cuck mind set. 🖕🧚‍♂️BETA MALE

ejsathomeejsathomeover 5 years ago
Even though . . .

. . . the story was a bit far-fetched, I found it pretty hot. It was well written and clear, moved along nicely, and had a satisfying ending. I keep going back to it when I am looking for something stimulating, if you know what I mean. 5* easy. Those that criticize, move on to something else. I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredibly written!

The anxiety I felt as I read this story was palpable! Whether you believe the premise or not, the emotions came through phenomenally!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuck fodder

The problem with the plot is that any man who would push his wife to do something like this is too weak to "reclaim" her. A woman would never respect a husband who invites other men to fuck her. Whether the cuck/swinger outliers here want to admit it, virtually all women want their men to feel possessive; it makes them feel special and, especially, secure.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 5 years ago
Brittany?

I thought this was a very good story and very well written, but I could have done without the second page. Just as the story is getting hot the author brought it down by droning on and on and on over trivial things that don´t really matter. Jess really messed up by pushing Tyler and Brittany together, but it seems that Brittany was just bringing things in the open, as she had gone out and bought new clothing making her available to Tyler, she knew what she was going to do, and letting her husband know that she was not going to hide it anymore. Thereby giving her the chance to really let go and move in with Tyler for a while. Anyway, I liked the story I just don like it when the husband has to be there to watch as this I believe restricts the wife from really letting her emotions go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Will it last? Will Brittany and I stay together?

Yes, when elephants can skate on lakes.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Let the countdown begin

Until she cheats with the next guy. These are two stupid people who will be divorced in less than a year. Better the both walk away while they still don't hate each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Three Of Them

Deserve each other. I can smell them all from here, plus all of the others she's going to be fucking. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Just

Just let her go with Tyler, it's your fault fool. Did not like this story.

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 5 years ago
Are you sure...

you wrote this? Most of your stories are well written, but this one has a juvenile feel like a 1st grade reader: See Dick. See Jane. See Dick fuck Jane.

RanDog025RanDog025over 4 years ago
NOT EBEN ONE STAR

MADE IT TO THE 3rd PARAGRAPH AND HAD READ ENOUGH. NO SANE PERSON WOULD WANT TO SEE THEIR SPOUSE BE FUCKED BY ANOTHER MAN. THIS IS A SICKNESS AND BOTH NEED TO BE PUT DOWN LIKE A RABID DOG!

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

This type of story is the very reason this site needs a cuckold category so the sane among us can avoid this drivel.

Your other stories are pretty good this one not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
skruff101 said it

Pitiable WIMPY CUCKOLD and gets what he deserves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If you were mine I'd never share you. You mean far too much to me to let another man have you.

This is all Tyler had to say to Brittany in order to make her question her entire relationship with Jess. Women see a cuckold as less masculine than a guy who would break the offending arm if another man were to touch his lady inappropriately. A woman also sees the encouragement to sleep with other men as evidence the cuckold is more in love with his fantasies than with her.

The cuckold cannot maintain his wife's respect and once her respect has been lost she has all the power in the relationship if they manage to stay together.

Preoccupation with cuckold fantasies is a prelude to a sad and lonely life.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
Answer me this

when the wife doesn't want to take part of your fantasy why do you push the issue. It's like a FFM threesome, if she isn't into women, why push the issue?

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Idiot deserved what he got. She is to blame too.

Solution, kill Tyler, kill her and yourself you poor excuse for a human being.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

I'll admit that I love the train wreck stories. This is a solid one and I liked the ending. However, the believablity takes a big hit when the heretofore faithful starts trash talking towards her husband during the sex and falls in love from one encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As a woman...

i have the following advice for you guys with this sharing fantasy..

unless a woman has been brought up in a promiscus household where the concept of fidelity has never been practised... she would want her Man...and i say her man( married or unmarried) wants her totally..body mind and soul...it makes us feel special...it makes us feel precious...and it makes us feel safe! So more then a man a woman will feel let down if she realises that her partner is not committed to the relatiionship 200%...

A partner fantasizing about sharing may still be okay if actually on ground this may be limited to once in a while fantasy to spice up the sex..and as part of a large number of fantasies that couples in their exclusive relation ship have...but being obsessed with only this type of sharing famtasy already puts the relationship on a crumbling bridge...

the woman no longer feels on a safe ground... and this uncertainity is the start of the relationship unravelling!

on top of this if you force her to go on with the fantasy in real life ..then u have just started the fuse that will in the long run explode your marriage surely! A woman may go along with teh sharing of herself to satisfy her partner as she may believe it will get the issue out of her partners system and maybe they can go on and continue their life normally... she may also be inqusitive ( in minor cases) aas to what this may offer to her personally( again depending on her upbringing)

but the erosion of her respect for teh partner and her own self respect that she has for he,rself as a human..a woman and a person starts deteriorating!

so for all u guys who fantasize about sharing ur wife..let it remain within the confines of yiur mind or within the confines of the two of you in your bedroom...

else..you can start the timer or countdown to the day your marriage / relationship will end as surely as night will follow day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"I didn't make you fuck Tyler, you did that all by yourself. I fucked up and let Tyler dance with you, but I didn't make you fuck him Brit. You danced with him and it felt good. He rubbed your crotch and it felt good, He undressed you and fucked you and it felt wonderful. I didn't make him fuck you Brit, you did!"

This was one of the most wimpiest statement made by an asshole who does not have the guts to accept his responsibility....he did everything possible to force her into an alliance with his friend...I would say infact he pimped her out for his fantasy...he could have strongly said no at any time...now throwing the blame at her is pathetic...

I feel Brittany is better of with Tyler then this fucked up cuck....he is not a man in any sense !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cuckolding is natural progression of real d/s relationships.

For the comment that starts:

As a woman...

Women that are in relationship with men that want to be cuckold, should be excited they found true love. Unfortunately we have prude, conservative women that say cuckolding will eventually ruin a marriage, those are just stubborn prude women that have the mindset of ‘my way or highway’ when it comes to their soul-mates & husbands....

Seriously babe, next time let’s talk privately and not argue as husband & wife on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife would agree to fuck another man just as fast as she could get a divorce, fall in love, and remarry another man. That's all her, not me. So if I really want my wife to fuck another man I have to start by divorcing her.

This asshole essentially gave his wife away, thinking he could get her back. Write whatever words you want but this marriage is over. Whatever they have now might or might not last, but he destroyed what they used to have. Let's just hope that he never has children. What a crap into the gene pool that would be.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not believable. After he was a perverted dumb ass, she would have never came back to him. The only redeeming part of this story is it shows how moronic and a loser you must be to give your wife away.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

Beyond belief, but still some may like the idea of taking her back, just not me. BTB would be a way to go with her.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

While I did not like this particular story (1*), I am amazed at most anons responding here, that are at odds with the LW category. They seem to be of the belief, that it is a section for wives who love their husbands exclusively. It says in the description what to expect, to available to be read. If you don't like stories of a wife who strays, is a slut, becomes a slut, has no regards for fidelity, and just gets caught, burned, put out of their misery, etc. DO NOT READ LW STORIES. Period. Go to transgender, romance, non-erotic, or any other. Just STFU about any erotic section.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Be Careful What you Wish For, Men!!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

The Martian Slut Ray is at it again! Women in these writings are the 21st-Century version of that girl who EVERYBODY knew third- or fourth-hand back in the 60s and 70s, who was slipped 'Spanish Fly' and ended up on the gearshift lever after the guy couldn't get it up again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@fishgetter

By your last comment I see you are as stupid as you are hypocritical. I don't see it written anywhere that you are the arbiter in deciding who can read what and comment where. I am amazed at the number of registered users who seem to believe being registered somehow makes their comments more pithy, authoritative, knowledgeable, etc., or that being anonymous implies cowardice. People have all kinds of reasons for not registering; simply being anonymous doesn't make their comments less cogent than others. Whether or not I agree with another commentator has nothing to do with registration. I notice you haven't written squat, your comments are generally critical of others, and what you have to say is often more irrational than other commentators. In your case, I disagree with you because you're a self absorbed moron. Just STFU. As for the story, I didn't care for the illogical, worn-out slut ray trope, though i generally like this author's work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gross

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another wonderful, tale of love lost and its redemption and reclamation. I loved it. I have read several of the authors' stories on Literotica.com ("Call Me Sparky") and his story lines, eloquent prose, and way the threads in the stories are resolved and brought to closure never cease to satisfy ! Keep up the great work !

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
Thank God it’s, mostly... ok, about 2/3, her fantasy this time.

With him, because he loves her and wants her happiness (obviously within reason) allows her to take the fantasy into reality. He wasn’t stumbling all over himself to throw her at Tyler, but gave his very reluctant permission to go from shared to cucked. As I said, it was his fantasy too, but one of those “let’s keep all in our heads” vs. “Yeah! Let’s do it, let’s do it. Can’t wait!”

This was less of a cuck story than wife sharing story, where the other guy is a much more accomplished lover than hubby so basically steals her away. Yet, she’d still rather be with hubby, by a little bit, over the paramour.

I’m sorta of tired of it being 100% the husband’s fantasy urging his reluctant wife over many months, if not years, to go outside the marriage. Then of course she LOVES it, and tells hubby to take a hike. OR of wife, from out of the blue, want to go “out on a date” totally against the husband’s wishes. This one was somewhere in the middle, and also very well done.

Just because of its originality, I give it 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a bunch of retards

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

I can only hope both these narccistic and sadistic women and the stupid masochistic low self esteem men all get what's they want , so hopefully their genes will drop from the pool. All the cucky boys are now wearing the name with honor and the internet gets them all together on web sites so they cabreak their own arms patting themselves on the back saying how great their life is. The books onamazon about this subject just prove the women are laughing completely and constantly while the beta boys just smile. All complete bullshit and they all can go to hell.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

For all the commenters that do not feel this happens in real life, or that wife sharing and cuckolding is a real thing, well, the web site our hot wives.org has over 70k members and is growing. The idiots over ther continuously pa themselves on the back about how great their life is, despite the fact the site is littered with unfinished or abandoned threads and testimonials because wifey leaves cuck boy, or simply loves one of her lovers too much. If my hacking skills were up to snuff, I would love to crash that site permanently. In fact , on of the comments here, a Ray Roberts , whose comment was favorable to this activity in this story, hangs out over ther regularly and he is truly over the insane edge. It strikes me that the best illustration is that the mentally ill hubbies have diabetes, and the laughing wives spend all their time baking cakes,pies, candy and chocolate and stuffing it down hubbies throat. There is definitely a concerted effort to make chucking a n accepted and respectable term and lifestyle for polite conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hear anything? Rooster is using half his name. Say what you will about numbers and orgs. Most of us Men say hell no!! Numbers don't lie but liars figure. Retired CPA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you joking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have to agree stupidest mistake a man can make is to allow his wife to have another man. I let my wife have a second chance and to my knowledge she has never cheated again. Believe me I have watched her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this guy was an idiot. Who would ever let someone fuck your wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, Tyler must die. The threat must be eliminated. Better for it to look like an accident, but whatever can be arranged will do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid is as stupid does. And boy was this stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

...and the point of this story is..........there are really some screwed up authors out there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah, Jess will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life. He deserves to. Stupid fuck! Five stars ⭐️ for good writing, and a compelling story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good story. The reconciliation portion needed more development to make sense. It seemed a bit like "Okay we are past the climax, this is long enough, we want this outcome so let's hurry". Enjoyable all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wimpy 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for showing what really happens when an idiotic husband gives his wife away because he is a perverted moron. Unfortunately in this case his wife would certainly stray now that she has sampled a better lover. It is hard to be sympathetic to anyone who is so pathetic and mentally damaged. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why not have Tyler come to town for a wedding or something?

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Probably more truth to this story than most on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It wasn't my fantasy it must have been her fantasy. She told me after I actually threw the guy out of through the window that she was trying to fulfill my fantasy. I asked what the Hell made you think I would enjoy watching you have sex with another man. Harold the guy that I threw out said he could tell that I wanted to be cuckold. I said wouldn't you have thought you should have talked to me before just inviting the homewreacking SOB to our house. She was crying and apologizing she just wasn't thinking. No shit. I needed to clear my head to much shit in one day for me.I slept in the den. It took a while but we worked through the issues. I have seen Harold 3 times and he has spotted me and took off before I could get to him. Chicken shit.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

If it was me, I wouldn't want her anymore, but Tyler needs a good ass kicking one he gets at least a limp from. You break the only rule then you let her stay at your place for a week? Yeah you might have to dance with the Devil. You aren't getting away unscathed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When Jess said..... "I don't really know, I guess I'm crazy. Oh and one more thing, don't cum inside her, leave your sperm on her stomach, or her tits, but not inside her, the inside of my wife's vagina is strictly mine where sperm is concerned".

Another sentence should be added saying...... Jess was so excited talking this way with Tyler that he just couldn't tell Tyler that Brit wasn't on birth control and that Tyler should wear a condom. Deep down Jess wanted Tyler cum inside his wife, the risk of pregnancy was just adding gasoline to the fire inside his mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like a "Be careful what you wish for; You may get it" story. Well written and short enough to keep the reader's attention with just enough detail to stay focused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m sorry I read this. The characters were so real that I got into the story myself.

I’m glad the ending got her back to hubby but the last few sentences took that away.

What a downer,

Bill S.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Pathetic MC who makes a regular beta cuck seem like an alpha.

GuSannGuSannover 1 year ago

First of all, what an idiot MC... Really? Give your wife, that only knows your cock, to another cock? Really? How low could he got? But the ice of the cake was she running to his arms and MC just alone.... If, and I say IF, i did what he did, and she goes to the guy and stay with him for 2 weeks... Baby, thats over ... I wouldnt be with her... Even tho i was in the wrong first!! She didnt loved him! She bought new clothes, underwears and even shaved for him... MC is just a cuck...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

whore wife her story about the difference between to two was bullshit , they said love you way to many time;s .to want the whore back makes you a wimp , sad motherfucker.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Great story telling. The way it was built up and I felt the intensity. L/W stories usually star some selfish or just dumb woman who throws their relationship away for a feel good fuck..Jesse should be reduced to a life of misery and loneliness. He is like a high school kid with a gift so precious that he is too immature to appreciate. They will be toast before you know it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You did an excellent job capturing the intensity of this.

I understand the desires that comes from pushing the envelope, one act leads to another each more intensethan the previous. That that could be where the saying comes from "I always get what I want, but I don't always want what I get."

You know the once best friend could return to town which would make for another story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Estos hombres son homosexuales reprimidos. Sólo así un hombre puede entregar su esposa a otro y exitarse. Patético relato de una parafina seguramente poco común.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 stars a well written story, thanks!

I guess over time, well a year i have read and reread this story. The one thing I wish you might someday revisit is life with and the inner most emotional thoughts of a wife who now has had perfect sex, and her husband who would know it. I was thinking what if Tyler called her, and go from there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The mistake that I made was going home early to surprise my wife Jena. I found her in bed with what I thought was my friend. I lost it and beat the Hell out of my exfriend. I told Jena that she should leave. She cried and begged me not to kick her out. I finally said ok move what you need out of our room to a spare room but not the one that her and her lover used. I was questioned by the sheriff later. How I was not arrested I guess asshole didn't press charges. We went to counseling and are still together. I only seen asshole twice since then and I guess he didn't want to talk to me because he disappeared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"PROLOG"? Prologues go at the beginning. Apart from that... dreadful story.

AllNigherAllNigher12 months ago

Even if you wanted to see your wife with another man for dinner bizarre reason .. He knew sex for her was enough. The idea she would have feelings afterward shouldn't have been a surprise. Why the hell would anyone do that to someone they care about?

But... People can be dense do not necessarily unrealistic, and the reaction from him at least afterward and during felt somewhat realistic in that he regretted it and it wasn't what he expected.... Taking her back though? Hmmm....

Hiram325Hiram32511 months ago

Kill Tyler, divorce Brittany.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous