All Comments on 'A Terrible Mistake'

by callmesparky

Sort by:
  • 211 Comments (Page 3)
Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196910 months ago

kinda hot (chasing Tyler's cock), kinda revolting (losing track of who she loves, he puts her in a bad place, tyler tries to steal his best friend's wife)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really fine story. Realistic warning to people who are willing to risk so much for a fantasy that is no more than a poor fairytale written on paper soaked in gasoline.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

They are both beyond stupid - brain dead, in fact. Much as is this wholly implausible & infantile story.

Real adults - including asshole friends - don't think or act this way. As an example, once wifey leaves the house and shacks up with the asshole, who promptly takes her in and fucks the daylights out of her, she is no longer your wife and you have no marriage. Period.

Besides, it was all over for you when the lying, manipulating whore came downstairs in the NEW black dress and fuck-me skyscrapers - not to mention how ready she was for dancing. Stupid putz hubby! Can't you read the signs that was the moment your whole life was fucked and you were single again.

BTW, nice choice for "best friend" - fucking idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Cuck boy is a pussy. But the good is hes black and got himself someone white he should be proud to date up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Gdyny glupotsa byla lzejsza od powietrxza to niektorzy by fruwali. Dla mnie mniej niż 0 bo 1 to za duzo.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Incredibly stupid. Kinda like 'Faustus' in reverse. No one can tempt the devil and escape scar free. To coerce a reluctant virtuous wife into infidelity just for voyeuristic thrills is a poor bet. Worse than opening Pandora's Box. Could have been stopped at any pre-time.

Now what, 'open marraige'? Barn door is closed?

Hiram325Hiram3253 months ago

Walk, The. Fuck. Away. It's ruined forever. Find someone else and don't make the same mistake.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader3 months ago

if you have cuckold fantasies, just imagine getting addicted to heroin. taking that needle and injecting it straight into your balls, because that's what you are doing every time you feed that fantasy, you are betraying your own manhood, and how can you expect the woman who love you to trust you, when you are supposed to be protecting her, but instead you are doing the opposite in exposing her? get counseling with a reputable counselor who can help you out of that darkness that's tempting you on a path that is full of self hate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A superbly written tale of 'be careful what you wish for' and realise your mistake before its too late. Jess was selfish and stupid and showed scant regard for his wife's feelings and nearly paid the price. Tyler is the big loser in this - he was given the green light by both Jess and Beth and ended up losing them both. A notch or two up on the usual cuckold tale.

LA

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I have read and re-read this story over a 3 year period, I think this story is very plausible, although one mistake like this most likely bend or change the dynamics of a marriage forever. I do agree with those that say a part 2 would work with this story. Not a actual he catches his wife cheating story. More a they both have known that Tyler had returned shortly after leaving, and they both know that Tyler still has a unspoken physical influence over Brit. Love and fear could indeed be the motivator so neither of them ever discuss it, and Brits always home when he is home, with Tyler's name never being mentioned, and no noticeable change. From a true story I know that this is a possibility having now been married almost 50 years of which 13 of those years they continued while I worked over my one stupid mistake. He made sure I knew without her knowing, and I could tell that a few guys I worked with also knew. I never talked with my wife or anyone else about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous