A Test of Survival

Story Info
A teacher and student are abandoned in the wilderness.
10.6k words
4.05
23.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Teach64
Teach64
4 Followers

It was a cold, wintry day in Qu'est-ce-que-c'est Secondary Christian School. Mr. Baker stood at the front of his Physics classroom as the students moved into their seats.

Suddenly, a strange man appeared at the door of the classroom. He had a gruff appearance and a long, brown beard flecked with grey hairs. He revealed a handgun and pointed it menacingly at the students. He motioned at Mr. Baker and one of his grade 12 girls, Amelia. "Come with me, or I will shoot every student in this classroom."

Mr. Baker and Amelia looked at each other and hesitated. Mr. Baker spoke their thoughts: "Why should we believe you?"

The strange man replied "What choice do you have?" But after seeing a hardening resolve on their faces, he assuaged their concerns. "If you come with me, I promise not to shoot either of you, or anyone else at this school."

While worried, Mr. Baker realized that obeying the stranger's commands was the best way to keep all of the other students safe, so he grabbed his winter coat, scarf, and mittens, and walked towards the stranger, who kept his gun pointed at Mr. Baker. Amelia, seeing Mr. Baker obey, followed suit, leaving her belongings behind at her desk. The stranger marched the pair through the halls of the school, as passing students watched with curiosity, and then, after seeing the gun, nervously disappeared to their respective hiding places.

The stranger marched the teacher and student out the front entrance, towards his car, an old white Pontiac Sunbird. He slipped zip ties around their wrists and ankles, and locked them in the back seat. Then, he got in the driver's seat and drove off.

He drove out of town along the Carrier highway. The hallmarks of civilization grew fainter. After driving for a couple of hours, he made a right turn to the north, and drove on old logging roads for another ninety minutes. The falling snow grew thicker the further away they got. Finally, they reached the end of the road. The stranger opened the back seat and cut the zip ties around their ankles.

With a gun at their backs, Mr. Baker and Amelia marched through foot-deep snow into the deep forest. They marched for thirty minutes. They marched for sixty minutes. The thought occurred to Mr. Baker that if the stranger wanted to kill them, this would be the perfect location: no witnesses. Their bodies could fall into the snow and they wouldn't be found until the spring. They might not even be found then. Amelia shivered: her winter coat was still in her locker.

After what felt like an eternity, the stranger stopped. He cut the zip ties off Mr. Baker and Amelia's wrists. "I am leaving you here, alone in the wilderness. Only God can save you now, if He exists. Whether you live or die is up to that God you believe in." The stranger ran off while Mr. Baker and Amelia looked at each other, coming to grips with the predicament they now found themselves in.

* * * * * * *

Amelia stood in the snow, wearing a pretty red blouse and black leggings. While a cute outfit, it was also not suited for the weather she found herself in.

Mr. Baker did some calculations in his head. Amelia would surely die of hypothermia if she didn't get warm soon. Regrettably, she did not bring her winter coat with her when she left the school, which meant that they had one winter coat between the two of them. If he gave Amelia his winter coat, he would freeze to death; if he kept the winter coat for himself, Amelia would freeze to death. If they passed the winter coat back and forth between them, they would both freeze to death.

Amelia looked at Mr. Baker, waiting for his thoughts.

"Well, Amelia. Are you afraid?"

"No. Well, maybe a little. I'm too cold to be afraid."

Mr. Baker watched Amelia shiver in the gentle wind.

"As I see it, we each need to have a winter coat on, or we're going to die of hypothermia; but we only have one coat. If we pass my coat back and forth, we're still going to die of hypothermia. The only way we're both getting out of here is if we share this coat."

Amelia nodded.

"Unfortunately, if we're both going to survive, we may have to do some things we're not comfortable with. Are you okay with being zipped up inside my coat?"

"How?"

"The only way I can see us doing this is if you wrap your legs around my hips, wrap your arms around my neck, and then I can zip the coat up behind you."

Amelia paused for a moment, briefly disgusted by the idea of straddling her teacher, before the cold snapped her back to reality.

"This is an emergency, right?"

"Yes, Amelia, it is."

"This is the only way to save both of us?"

"It's at least a two day walk out of here, and in these temperatures, one or both of us will freeze to death if we don't share this coat."

Amelia silently walked up to Mr. Baker, hopped up on his hips, and pressed her chest into his chest. Her head naturally came to rest on his shoulder. Mr. Baker tried to zip up the coat, and was able to make it most of the way up, but found that with two necks at the top, it wasn't able to zip up all the way; so he took his long woolen scarf--the bright green one that his wife had knitted for him--and wrapped it around both him and Amelia, providing her with sufficient protection from the cold.

Mr. Baker stood with Amelia for a few minutes, as they adjusted to each other. Amelia was clearly uncomfortable with the situation at first; but as Mr. Baker's body heat began to make its way over to her and warm her up, the tension in her body began to dissipate, and she made her peace with the situation her body now found itself in.

After a period of time, Amelia began to talk. "What are we going to do?"

Mr. Baker proceeded to explain his plan to Amelia. "I was watching where the guy was driving us. I may not know the old logging roads well enough to know where we are, but I know that he turned north off of the Carrier highway. That means that if we walk towards the sun, we'll be walking south. If we keep walking south, we should eventually hit the Carrier highway, and from there we should be able to flag down a passing car and get rescued. Unfortunately, I think the Carrier highway is a two day hike from here, and it's already late in the afternoon. I'm going to start walking and let's see how far we can get before we have to stop."

"Why can't we walk back the way we came?"

"Walk back towards the guy who brought us here? The guy with a gun? I actually want to get away from here, just in case the guy is secretly following us."

Both Amelia and Mr. Baker looked around, trying to spot the strange man. Neither of them saw any evidence of him, other than the footsteps in the snow.

"How will you carry me for two days?"

"I'll do my best."

Mr. Baker began walking, at first away from the trail where the strange man had led them, and then after a few hundred metres he turned south.

After about 15 minutes, the physical exertion of carrying Amelia along with two bodies rubbing in close proximity to each other under a thick winter coat led Amelia to warm up a bit, such that she was now quite comfortable, at least temperature-wise. The warmth ended the silence and loosened Amelia's tongue: "are we going to be alright?"

"Let's not fool ourselves: we're stuck in an emergency situation here, and the odds don't look good for us. But I'm going to give everything I have to bring you back to safety, and if we both try our hardest, then we have a chance at surviving."

"Will God save us?"

"God can do what He wants to do. If He wants to save us, then nothing can stop Him from bringing us home. If He doesn't want to save us, then when we die, the very next thing we'll see is heaven. Either way, we can trust God to do good things for us."

"Should we pray?"

Mr. Baker was briefly embarrassed that he, a teacher at a Christian school, had forgotten to pray.

"Let's kneel, together."

Mr. Baker, without letting go of Amelia, knelt down in the snow. Amelia, not wanting to escape the warmth, moved her legs into a kneeling position while still straddling Mr. Baker.

"Dear God, we pray for your will to be done. If it is Your will to save us, we ask that You guide us safely home. If it is Your will that this is where we die, we pray that you will forgive our sins and guide us safely to our heavenly home. In Your name, we pray, Amen."

Mr. Baker picked Amelia back up and continued walking south. Amelia smiled to herself, and in a pose of complete trust she laid her head on Mr. Baker's shoulder.

* * * * * * *

After an hour and a half of carrying Amelia, it was beginning to get dark. While Amelia was rather light at 85 pounds, the exertion of carrying 85 pounds for ninety minutes was causing Mr. Baker to sweat.

"Mr. Baker?"

"Yes?"

"Can I pee?"

"Yes."

Mr. Baker put Amelia down, and unzipped his coat. The blast of cold air instantly froze the sweat on both Amelia and Mr. Baker. Amelia took three steps and realized she wasn't going to get much farther.

"Don't look."

Mr. Baker turned around while Amelia struggled to get her leggings and panties down. Her arms and legs began shivering violently as she attempted to crouch. After releasing a few drops of urine she fell over backwards into the snow, causing the feeling of icy fingers to pierce her genitals. As much as she wanted the pain from the cold to end, urine was now freely flowing out of her into the snow. As her bladder began to run low on pee, she attempted to get back up into a crouch, but her body was shivering too much to allow for that.

"Help!"

Mr. Baker turned around, finding his student with her panties around her knees, and her crotch concealed by a snowdrift. He offered his hand to Amelia and pulled her up to her feet, averting his gaze respectfully when her vulva emerged from the snow. She clumsily pulled her panties and leggings back up, and hopped back into Mr. Baker's coat, and Mr. Baker quickly zipped his coat back up.

"Did you see anything?"

"No. I looked away."

"Good."

"Good? You fell into a snowdrift and froze yourself. You feel like an ice cube. We may have to do things we're not comfortable with if we're going to make it out of this alive."

Amelia's cheeks turned red. Whether that was because of embarrassment or the cold, Mr. Baker wasn't sure.

"If you need help to pee next time, ask me."

Amelia nodded, and Mr. Baker continued to walk south. It took about an hour of walking before Amelia and Mr. Baker had fully warmed up from the urination adventure.

* * * * * * *

It was now dark. A snow squall had blown in; the wind was howling, making it difficult to talk. Neither Amelia nor Mr. Baker had a watch or a phone on them, so they didn't know what time it was, but Mr. Baker estimated that it was about 7:00pm. There was no moon or stars in the sky; only endlessly falling flakes of snow whiting out the sky.

It was now Mr. Baker that needed to pee. "Amelia, I need to pee." Amelia began to motion that she would hop down again, but Mr. Baker stopped her. "We need to preserve all the heat we've got right now, so I don't think I should open my coat right now. If you shift your hips up a little higher, I can probably pee below you."

Amelia was a bit embarrassed at the thought of her teacher peeing just below her vulva, but she had no desire to leave the warmth of the coat. She shifted her hips a bit higher, and Mr. Baker reached around her thighs, careful not to touch her vulva, while he undid his fly. The blast of cold on his bare penis was unwelcome. Mr. Baker quickly urinated, zipped up his fly, and then continued walking.

They walked for another hour. Amelia grew tired and began sliding down Mr. Baker's body, after which she would shift herself back up, and then slide down again, repeating the cycle multiple times. At one point she slid low enough that her vulva was directly over Mr. Baker's penis. The up-and-down motion of Amelia over Mr. Baker's penis led him to get an erection. Amelia noticed. Mr. Baker noticed that Amelia noticed and got embarrassed.

"Amelia, do you know what an erection is?"

"Of course I do. I took Biology 11 last year. Why are you getting an erection at this time?"

"Amelia, boys get erections all of the time. They get them six times a day on average. It's true that they get them when they're thinking sexual thoughts. But they also get them when they're asleep. They also get them when there's physical pressure on them, or when there's a rubbing motion near their penis."

A few seconds later it dawned on Amelia that she had given her teacher an erection by inadvertantly rubbing his penis with her vulva.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Baker! I didn't know."

"Don't worry about it. You weren't trying to give me an erection; you were trying to survive. Your muscles are tired. Like I said, we're going to have to do things we're not comfortable with if we're going to make it out of here alive."

Amelia spent the next several minutes trying to hold her hips well above Mr. Baker's crotch, to avoid the erection. However, Amelia was exhausted after a long day, and she found herself repeatedly sliding down, brushing his penis with her vulva, and then pushing herself back up and apologizing.

"Stop apologizing, Amelia. I know you're not doing it on purpose. It's okay if you're too tired to stay above it. It's not going to get you pregnant if your body touches it. It's an emergency; if we can be mature about this, we can get your muscles some needed rest."

Amelia wanted to protest, but her arms were too exhausted. She hung languidly off of Mr. Baker's neck, while she felt Mr. Baker's penis dancing next to her labia.

"Does it hurt when it gets like that?"

"No."

"Does it feel good when it gets like that?"

"Not really."

"What does it feel like?"

"Hard. Stiff."

"I can tell."

It was now Mr. Baker's turn to blush. But neither Mr. Baker nor Amelia attempted to shift positions. Mr. Baker walked with Amelia sitting on his erect penis for the next hour, in silence. Amelia felt Mr. Baker's penis pressing into her vulva, with the tip pressing in to her vagina. The four layers of clothing between them preserved Amelia's virginity. Amelia accepted it and the warmth she felt.

* * * * * * *

As the night grew darker, the temperature fell. It grew colder, and the motion of Mr. Baker's walking was the only thing keeping both Amelia and Mr. Baker from freezing.

But soon Mr. Baker didn't have the energy to hold Amelia up any longer, and Amelia's arms ached. Mr. Baker stubbornly pressed on, despite his entire body telling him he had nothing left to give. Due to Mr. Baker's stubbornness, it was left to Amelia to notice Mr. Baker's exhaustion and give him permission to stop.

"Can we rest for a bit?" Amelia asked.

"I think we need to."

Mr. Baker carefully sat down in the snow. The snow was cold.

"I'm thirsty, Mr. Baker. Do you have any water?"

"We don't have any water, Amelia, but we're surrounded by it."

Amelia looked confused.

"Eat some snow and let it melt in your mouth. Unfortunately that's the best we can do."

Amelia and Mr. Baker took a bite out of the snowdrift they were sitting beside. The snow brought an instant, unwelcome temperature drop to their bodies and they began to freeze a little; Amelia began to shiver for a few moments. Eventually, the snow melted, providing disturbingly little water. Amelia took another four bites of snow, while Mr. Baker contented himself with two.

"I don't know how, but I think we need to sleep for a bit," Mr. Baker mused.

"Can I pee first?" Amelia asked.

Mr. Baker immediately began to ponder the answer to Amelia's next question. "How can I pee without getting cold?"

After a minute Mr. Baker replied. "Okay, if I kneel like this, and you stick your butt out of the bottom of my jacket, you should be able to pee without splashing either of us."

Amelia gently lowered her butt out of the jacket. It was cold! But then she realized that she couldn't pull her leggings and panties down while she was holding onto Mr. Baker's neck. Mr. Baker noticed her quandary.

"Do you want me to help you?"

After a few seconds of hesitation, Amelia nodded and closed her eyes, too embarrassed to watch.

Without looking down, Mr. Baker carefully reached down to Amelia's hips and pulled her leggings and panties down in one motion. Amelia angled herself just right and let out a small amount of pee. When no more urine was forthcoming, she nodded quickly at Mr. Baker to indicate she was done, and Mr. Baker carefully pulled her panties and leggings back up to her hips, keeping his hands at her sides, careful not to touch her inappropriately.

Mr. Baker took a few steps away from the now frozen pee, and tried to find a place in the snow where they could sleep. He sat down again, and tried laying on his side, but Amelia's legs were wrapped around him and they found themselves trapped under his ribs and hips, preventing him from finding comfort.

"Amelia, I think we need to change positions. Can you turn around?"

It took her a few minutes of awkward motions, but Amelia freed her leg, turned around inside the coat, and assumed the position of a little spoon. Finding it too cold to have her legs dangling beneath the coat, she curled up into a ball inside Mr. Baker's coat.

Mr. Baker pulled his legs up to seal the bottom of the coat. He took his green scarf, and wrapped it around both his face and Amelia's face, to protect them from the snow they were resting their heads in. Then, he wished Amelia a good night and tried to sleep.

Sleeping didn't last long. After fifteen minutes of lying still, the damp sweat inside the coat grew cold. Mr. Baker began shivering first, with his legs and feet dangling outside of his coat. The shivering motion of Mr. Baker's legs caused his penis to start rubbing along Amelia's vulva, and his penis got hard again.

Amelia, who was only pretending to sleep at this point, spoke up: "you said it happens in your sleep, right?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

Mr. Baker's hard penis began rubbing up and down along Amelia's vulva, through her leggings.

"I'm sorry, Amelia."

"It's okay, Mr. Baker. You're not doing it on purpose. We're just trying to survive."

Mr. Baker regretfully noted how quickly his student was learning. Amelia wasn't happy about having her vulva repeated rubbed by her teacher's penis, but she did note that it was beginning to feel mildly good. Then Amelia began shivering too.

* * * * * * *

After an hour, both Mr. Baker and Amelia were shivering violently. His penis had long since shrunk down because of the cold; his balls were tight against his shaft. Mr. Baker began to think ahead, wondering what the next stage of hypothermia was.

Another hour of violent shivering passed. Neither of them were sleeping. Mr. Baker had enough.

"We're going to freeze to death if we remain as we are. We need to keep walking."

Mr. Baker attempted to stand up, but Amelia was no longer supporting her own weight, as she was now facing the front, and her legs fell out of the front of the jacket, an unwelcome blast of cold for the student. Mr. Baker attempted to hold Amelia up, but found that her butt was the only thing that he could grab a hold of. He carefully held her butt near her hips, but without his hands interlocked together, Amelia kept sliding down and out of the winter coat.

"Mr. Baker, stop. You said that we would need to do uncomfortable things in order to survive, right? I know that you have been trying to avoid touching my vulva, and I appreciate your efforts, but I think you will need to if you're going to carry me without hurting yourself. Do what you need to do to keep me safe."

Mr. Baker thought for a few seconds to see if there was any way he could avoid touching Amelia's vulva, but his cold-rattled brain could think of no solutions. With regret, he reached fully around Amelia's butt, and locked his hands together. Amelia's vulva pressed gently into the palm of his right hand. Amelia nodded her consent, and Mr. Baker began walking.

Teach64
Teach64
4 Followers