All Comments on 'A Test of Survival'

by Teach64

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is barely anything. Great if you want a small tease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honest to god - This is one the best Erotica I've read. The whole story from start to finish was 10/10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was written so poorly that I didn't get past the first three or four paragraphs. Walked into the school with a gun and took a student and teacher, couldn't happen in todays hyper safety precautions concerning schools. Then marched them through foot deep snow for an hour, they'd have succumbed to the cold and exhaustion long before the hour was up. From there it simply became absolutely unbelievable. Two stories, one follower. I have a suggestion ... QUIT. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A refreshingly human story with a happy ending. So what if perverts and atheists are disappointed? There are plenty of other stories which include rape, humiliation and cruelty for every closet pervert with delusions of adequacy. The story is erotic and reluctant but actually has real love at its core. I really enjoyed it.

robobrainrobobrainabout 2 years ago

I am an atheist and this was really good read. 4/5 for me. My only critique is the epilogue... What kind of a wife would allow that, and the virginity test was completely unnecessary. I am surprised the gun man didn't say the doctor was lying because he was a Christian too. I'd have ended it with the gunman wanting to check himself, and Amelia allowing him out of pride, and then he completely loses his shit finding the hymen intact and proceeds to rape her.

robobrainrobobrainabout 2 years ago

I am an atheist and this was a really good read. 4/5 for me. I probably wouldn't read it a second time, but it is what it is.

My only critique is the epilogue. The whole story was great, and the epilogue felt out of place. Like really, what kind of a wife would allow a hot 18 year old to prance around her home like that with her husband. Also, that virginity test was completely unnecessary, and I am surprised the gunman didn't say the doctor was lying because he was also a Christian. I'd have ended it with the gunman wanting to check her hymen himself, and Amelia allowing him out of pride, and then he completely loses his shit finding the hymen intact, and then overpowers the cops, and then proceeds to rape her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous