All Comments on 'A Thakur and His Bahu Ch. 05'

by misterwho

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Holi

Will there be more to this story? I liked it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

Waiting for the next episode!

angel228angel228almost 17 years ago
Good one!

I can see that you are inspired a lot by the daily soap operas. :)

Also, it was very evident that the mother-in-law would catch her in the act. However, I was half expecting the devar ready with the water balloon to find out first.

I wonder how would the public react if a show based on events such as these was aired with graphic details ;)

Once again, very well done. Although writers themselves are not usually sure what will happen next, somehow I do get a feeling that you have decided what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Out of this world

BHai saab, your stories are absolutely out of this world, specially the Thakur and Binita genere. I find them absolutely mind blowing and would like to heartily compliment you on your skills. Please keep up the good work. I have book marked your page and look forward to other stories from you.

misterwhomisterwhoalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Chemistry

Received in my mailbox, which i would like to post here. "I dont know why but i just love ur stories...have searched n read each n every one of ur stories...specially liked the series of thakur n binita...absolutely loved the chemistry between the two of them...as a reader i wud say i prefer the chemistry between those two rather than the thakurain n tht yung guy...looking fwd 2 readin more of there encounters....do keep the series going..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ummmmmm!

wow pl keep writing darling!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Give me a break

It is apparent you have a small fan club. Don't expect it to get bigger until you write better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bhenchod

Palangtod story bhaiyya ..wah kya choda hain kutti ko buddhe ney ...ma kasam maja aa gaya bhenchod !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
waah bhai!!

mazza aa gaya bhai, bilkul sachh hai, hamare desh ke gaon mein yeh sab chalta hai, randipana!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too good

I could visualize it. What's wrong in it if both of them are liking each other? I liked the way in which she laughed when session started!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous