All Comments on 'A Thank You for Legend's Day'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks, Randi

You pulled it off, just like you said you would do. You're the man. No, wait...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
So KK says to thank Blackrandi for Legends day , what has he ever done ? Let me think.

Thank you Blackrandi. Thank you Blackrandi. Thank you Blackrandi. Thank you Blackrandi. Thank you Blackrandi. Thank you Blackrandi. Thank you Blackrandi. Thank you Blackrandi. Thank you Blackrandi. Thank you Blackrandi. Thank you Blackrandi. Thank you Blackrandi. Thank you Blackrandi. Thank you Blackrandi. Thank you Blackrandi. Thank you Blackrandi. Thank you Blackrandi. Thank you Blackrandi. Thank you Blackrandi. Thank you Blackrandi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I hate to mention this LSD

I'm pretty sure Blackrandl is a She. Might want to take a look at her bio page. Kind of a smoking hot She, too. I'll just add my "Thank you Blackrandl," too.

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 7 years ago

i found this site after many of the legends had stopped posting.

st patrick's day is obviously christmas for me.

Gomez333Gomez333about 7 years ago
Thanks Randi

And all the authors for contributing. The big problem now is who do I start with????

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
@ anon ( respectfully )

You are completely correct in pointing out my mistake . Absolutely no slight was intended to Blackrandl. I took my contact lenses out of 55 year old eyes. A thousand pardons.

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
You're a gentleman, KK

This is unbelievably awesome. Who would have ever thought this could happen? I've just realized I can't possibly read them all. I'm taking off work tomorrow. Watch the tournament and read stories during the commercials. Drink some beer. Wear a funny green hat. How special is this? Thanks spectacular authors. Thanks, Randi.

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 7 years ago
Well , I awoke at 0430 , that's 4:30 AM for regular folks

And I feel like the proverbial Kid on Christmas morning !

It actually happened ! Pinching myself , yes it's still there ! WhooHooo !!!!

Now for my Dilemma , got to power read up till 12:30 or so , because of March Madness ! I didn't take that into account when all this was being announced and organized . Anyway , I'm simply happy as a Pig in deep Sh*t , and what a wonderful problem to have ! Looks like the local delivery places are gonna be getting my business these next few days , as I will simply have no time for any distractions .

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Randi for your thoughtfulness at putting this together for the readership !

@Gomez333 , I find myself asking that same question ! I think I've got to start with PappaToad , if for no other reason than he Rock's and I've missed him ! Also it will probably be a shorter work , and then onto the next !

It's a Wonderful day in the neighborhood , won't you be my neighbor !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank You so much Randi!

Love the stories! I was sooooooo delighted to see was was in store on the site today.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
This is going to be a fantastic event!

Thanks to BR, the Literotica Team and all the authors for what will be an truly awesome event.

An annual event, even? I Hope so!

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
SUFFICIENT TO SAY

B.R did a good job in the selection of all tales, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
TGIF

Because I'm gonna need the weekend for these stories...

ardee56ardee56about 7 years ago
Thank you!

Man what a gift you have given us readers. Thanks to all the Legends for your stories. Can't wait to read them all.

LamwayLamwayabout 7 years ago
Absolutely

This is marvelous. Thanks. (Rehnquist, I still have hopes).

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 7 years ago
Thank you, KK

It's all these great authors who made the day, you included. I wish all the readers could get to know these authors and have a chance to see what great people they are and how easy they are to work with. I have not one negative word to say about any of them.

My only regret is not being able to scrub away the ungrateful, mostly anonymous, comments that get posted by people with nothing better to do than bitch about these great authors posting these great stories. Now, I'm going to read and bask in the glow of a great story by a legend. PapaToad won't let me comment on his story, but I'm going to read it again and give him a five in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks

Thank you, BR, and thank you writers. You did something good here. There are some conspicuous absences. Where is Swinger Joe? Staying anonymous today, Joe, or just choking on your bile? You sure had a lot to say beforehand.

cloacascloacasabout 7 years ago
Thank you BR

Thanks to Black Randi!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Agreed! A huge thank you to all!

I just hope I can slow down and savor them! I like to gobble them all so quickly!

Thank you to Black Randi, and to all writers who share with us, legend or not. We all have our faves, but the others fill in the time and space too. And they entertain us in one way or another. Your efforts are supremely appreciated -- even for those I don't care for.

Now, can we do this monthly? I don't want to seem greedy by asking for weekly...

rjordanrjordanabout 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Thanks, Black Randi for putting this together. And thanks to every one of the writers who participated. Many are among my all-time favorite authors on Lit. All are outstanding creators and storytellers.

BR had it easy in one respect. No matter who had responded, they would have been a great choice for inclusion.

rj

DocSavage46DocSavage46about 7 years ago
I echo the sentiment!

It was a real treat to find all my favorite authors contributing. Hopefully there will be much more to come.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
@ anon

I don't know why you singled me out, but I assume you're one of the many who are obsessed with me. I applaud Randi (RandL?) for putting this together. I just thought (and still think) it's amusing that she included herself as a legend. If that one comment was "having a lot to say", I guess your capacity for amusement is a lot weaker than mine.

To be fair, there are plenty of readers here who would agree with her self-assessment, and she may very well deserve that title. But to award yourself with that honor seemed a little too pompous even for her! But hey, we're all legends in our own minds. At the end of the day, all that matters is that readers appreciate what she has done. You can count me among them.

I've only read a few stories today, as I don't generally have time to read the longer ones. I enjoyed every tale, and left favorable comments on those I read. I don't know what you're referring to by "conspicuous absence", my anony stalker.

I'd like to join the others in thanking every one of the legends (both universally- and self-defined) for their contributions today. Thanks, also, to all the non-legendary journeymen amateur hacks who give their best effort to provide free entertainment to an often ungrateful audience.

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
Well, Joe, I hate to dirty my hands

I understand you were responding to an attack, but you're as stupid and childish as ever. Did you miss HDK's comment? Randi wrote a story because several of the legends made that a condition of their participation. Get it, or are you so blinded by hatred you just can't believe any iota of good about your favorite target?

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 7 years ago
Thanks Rjordan,

It was easy. A partial list of those who did not respond, but I hope will, someday:

Renquist, JPB, Patricia51, Ceeesss, Coaster2, Blue88, DGHear, Francis Macomber, those are just a few. You can see that I did have an easy time. Two did respond, Woodmanone and Curious2c, who had to drop out for personal reasons. If there is a Legend’s Day II and anyone knows those addresses and legends, and others, I would be try to get them to write. I hope that people understand that this can’t happen all the time. Many of these authors are, at least, semi-retired, and don’t want to write stories all the time. Most of these did this, just as a favor, and I’m very grateful and humbled that they would.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
@ Kimi

...and right on cue, Randi's attack dog barks at the bad man.

I love how my amusement becomes "blind hatred" in the eyes of the self-described Sycophant Club. Add another item to the list of things that amuse me about this site.

Believe it or not, I don't read every comment on this site. I didn't see HDK's explanation, but it does shed a better light on your queen bee. It really isn't all that important either way. It's just something I found amusing that is now a little less amusing. I do still enjoy how she begins every story as if she's accepting an Academy Award, so I still have that to fuel my blind hatred.

Sorry to hijack this thread with this nonsense, but...well, this is Loving Wives, and this is what we do here.

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonabout 7 years ago
Yes!

Thank you, Randi! Your talent, hard work and patience are remarkable.

And thanks, KK, for letting me add on to your post here ;)

dc6370dc6370about 7 years ago
A great idea!

I've read so many stories today, I think my eyes are falling out of my head, and I've loved every one of them (I also love to keep my eyes).

AhazuraAhazuraabout 7 years ago
@swingerjoe

Hey boss, I think you and I have a cordial relationship at least. (lol If you forgot who I am, I did the whole 0,50, or 100 thing) I don't think I am a sycophant but I have to acknowledge the talent that blackrandl shows. I feel she is extremely talented and deserves to be included in the legends category. You don't have to like her but to not acknowledge that she is talented seems a bit of sour grapes. You don't have to like Celine Dion (I don't) but you can't say she doesn't know how to sing. Any ways this is just my thoughts. I would like to extend a thank you to blackrandl for getting more than a couple of my favorite writers to post again. BTW not to sound to stalkerish but does anyone else wish they could capture PAPATOAD and just force him to write a couple of stories a week? :)

Ahaz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DJ Hear

Read somewhere he has passed on. Thank you for this event!

toolkeepertoolkeeperabout 7 years ago

Thank you Randi for coordinating and recruiting in what turned out to be a great day of reading the best of the legends who we wee little writers aspire to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Everything I dreamed it would be

This shows what talent and hard work can produce. Randi, I don't know what gave you the idea, what made you think you could pull it off, but I'm thankful you did. Yesterday was the best reading day in the 8 years I've been reading Literotica.

I haven't read halfway through the stories yet, but I haven't been disappointed with a single one. I hope these great authors will continue to post a story from time to time. I can't say thank you to them enough.

@ahaz, everyone knows about swingerjoe and his mission to save the world from Randi. I don't think anyone was listening before, and they certainly aren't now. It's best to just look the other way. Watching a grown man embarrass himself like that is painful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done Randi 5*!

Fantastic achievement, you must be deservedly proud.

NKenNKenabout 7 years ago
many thanks Black Randi

It's great to read the legends again & i hope it inspires them to return to regular writing as i for one have missed their contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you Randi, . . .

it was an act of love and friendship.

And you don't even know us.

And sometimes you delete us, feel me?

Thanks for your part in making this happen. Thanks to all everyone who contributed, directly and in support. It shows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well mercy, I hope this a continuing tribute from year to year. LP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous