A Thanksgiving Spit-Roasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open wide!" Drake insisted a moment later, and I complied. As his dick slipped into my mouth, Carlo's pushed into my ass, his slightly wider cock wedging me open as he plunged fully into my guts with a single, strong thrust.

"Uuunnnggghhh!" I growled into Drake's dick as a fresh pulse of pain ripped up my spine. My throat opened and he pushed in, making me gag. I jerked back but held Drake's knob between my lips. Carlo began to drill me hard and deep, and my moans vibrated through Drake's dick, making him moan as well as he began to face-fuck me. Again, I was the roast between two powerful studs, and loving every minute of it.

I lost all track of how long I remained in that position. I enjoyed the feel of the piston up my ass as well as the delicious flavors coating my tongue. I was being used and was enjoying every second of it. Hands rubbed my back and butt. My whole body tingled, and my cock had grown rock-hard again and wagged beneath me as Carlo drilled me hard and deep.

"I'm going to cum up his ass, Drake!" Carlo suddenly cried out. Even as I turned my senses to my ass, Drake pulled his cock from my lips, and then yanked me forward. Carlo's cock popped from my guts and my ring slammed shut painfully.

"No, you don't!" Drake roared. "His ass is mine!" Drake rolled me onto my back and spun me around until he had my ankles in his hands. He pushed my legs back over my chest and shoved his cock, coated with my thick saliva, against my vacated anus. With a hard thrust, my ring opened and in he plunged.

"Oooohhh, Goooddddd!" I cried out as Drake returned to my dark depths. His pubic hair crushed against my balls as he bottomed out within me. I was as full as I'd ever been and the trembling of my guts around his long, hard poker was accompanied by a stabbing pain, deep inside. This caused me some concern, until he started to ride in and out of me once again. The pain went away quickly, replaced by a deep pleasure. Again, my own dick had gone soft when he penetrated me, but as he fucked me, I began to harden once again.

The bed was bouncing beneath my ass as Drake power-drilled me. I was panting and grunting along with him as he sodomized me so wonderfully. My cock, now rock-hard once again, wagged and bounced between us, slapping against his abs as well as mine. It felt fantastic. I looked up and saw Carlo hovering above me with his dick in his hand. I caught his eyes with mine, and then opened my mouth wide. In plunged his cock. I tasted my ass, but at that point I didn't care anymore. I sucked and slurped on his offered manhood and was rewarded with a thick, salty mouthful of cream.

"Yeah! Eat that shit! Drink my sperm!" Carlo growled as he shot off in my mouth. I gulped and swallowed his semen as fast as I could, but still my cheeks were coated in cum by the time he'd finished off.

A moment after Carlo slipped his dick from my mouth, Drake leaned over me and looked deep into my eyes. "You ready for this?" he asked as his thrusting began to get more erratic and spasmodic.

"Yes! Fuck me and fill me!" I panted. I watched his features tighten and his eyes pinch closed. His cock began to throb and grow in my ass. "Cum in me, Drake! Give me your load!"

"Yeeaahhh!" Drake roared a moment later and pushed hard and deep into me. He held his throbbing dick inside me as he began to fill me with his hot seed. I tightened my ring around his pulsing shaft and took hold of his hips to keep him buried deep. I wanted every drop of his seed and was getting it. Drake had to have fired off for a full two minutes before he began to tremble and relax. His cock had stopped pulsing and I tightened a little more around it as he began to soften and slip out of me. Finally, Drake rolled away, panting heavily. As he exited me, I tried to hold my asshole closed, but I still felt some of his load leak out. I reached down and pushed what I could back inside and held my finger in my ass until my ring regained its own strength.

Meanwhile, Carlo had slipped away to the bathroom. My mouth was coated in his cooling and drying semen. His aroma filled my nose. I reached up and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. Beside me, Drake had retrieved the hand towel and after wiping his limp cock off he handed it to me. I wiped my hand off and then tucked the towel between my cheeks to wipe away the remaining lubricant.

"You want to take a shower, Rodney?" Drake asked. I nodded. "Go ahead. I'll wait."

I rolled out of the bed and headed for the bathroom. Carlo stepped out, still naked, wiping his crotch off. He brushed past me without a word and headed for the refrigerator. I went on into the small bathroom and soon was enjoying a soothing hot shower. When I stepped out, Drake was standing in the bathroom, and we passed without a word. When I started out, he asked, "You want to stick around for a while, Rodney?"

"Sure, I guess," I replied. I waited for his reply, but he was already in the shower. I joined Carlo in the living room, taking a seat beside him on the bed, as he found the second football game of the day on the television. However, we didn't spend much time watching the game. After Drake had showered and joined Carlo and me, things heated up quickly again. I ended up straddling Drake, who lay on his bed, and rode his big cock like any good cow-girl. Carlo alternated between sucking my dick and feeding me his as I rode Drake's thrusting cock. After a while, I ended up on my back with Carlo above me, force-feeding me his dick. I was surprised when Drake went to town on Carlo's ass with his tongue, but not so much when he replaced his tongue with his cock. I had a worms-eye view as he power-drilled Carlo, who easily took all of Drake's big dick. It was obvious that they were more than just friends by now.

Drake eventually rolled Carlo onto his back, and as he'd previously done with me, Drake power-fucked him into the mattress. Drake instructed me to put my mouth back to work, and I sucked long and hard on Carlo's throbbing manhood until Drake fucked his second load out and down my throat. As I gulped creamy semen, Drake began to growl and fill Carlo up with his own second load of the day. I sat back, licking my lips, and realized that both of these fine upper-classmen had nutted twice that afternoon, and I'd yet to cum once. My balls ached and my cock throbbed as I watched Drake disengage from Carlo.

"You need to get off, don't you?" Drake asked me.

"Frantically!" I huffed. Unexpectedly, Drake pushed me back into the pile of pillows and crawled onto the bed between my legs. A moment later, he had my dick wrapped to the base in his warm mouth. "Oooohhh, shit!" I gasped when I felt his throat open and my knob pop down. "Aaaggghhhh!" I growled a second later as my load jetted up my shaft and shot down Drake's throat. I was trembling fitfully as his throat milked my cum out for the first few pulses before he lifted up and let the last of my seed fill his mouth. I was panting deep when he let my dick fall free of his lips. His eyes met mine and I watched as he swallowed every, last drop of my cum.

"Feel better now?" he asked a moment later, and I could only nod and grin. He reached for his forgotten beer and washed the last of my semen down. I watched as Drake rolled away and again headed for the bathroom. Meanwhile, Carlo was propped up on his elbow, looking at me and grinning wide.

"You'll be coming back, yes?" he asked.

I nodded. "If Drake wants me to."

Carlo laughed. "He wants you to. Believe me. Otherwise, he'd never have sucked you off!" He rolled off the bed and began to gather up his clothing. "I've got to get going." He banged on the bathroom door and called to Drake, "Later, big boy!" and headed on out.

Carlo was right. For the rest of my freshman year, and his senior year, I enjoyed at least one day a week in Drake's big bed. He introduced me to several of his other fuck-buddies, and I learned a few tricks that I would pass on as well. That first Thanksgiving away from home was a memorable one, to say the least.

12