All Comments on 'A Thousand Bucks Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Almost Routine Cuck Story

So far, nothing graceful about the work.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

A true son of the bitch who is very cynic about the World. I will not say anything about more this story, because DGHear told there will be next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hopefully this worthless piece of crap dies in the end

This is probable your worst story to date the main characters have zero positive qualities and don't make you want to see them get anything but dead.You can do much better than this and I look forward to your next story which will hopefully be good, unlike this crap.

DG HearDG Hearover 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Looks like a bad time to submit a loving wife type story. Oh well, live and learn.

DG

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You're right DG

The haters have taken over. The amount of abuse I had in my mailbox this week after I'd posted a comment with my user name was shocking. It's obviously a small group, we know who they are, but we can do nothing about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not a small group

With the current plethora of American and European life,we got fuck up by politician,corporate leaders,etc and writers with ultra liberal attributes :we are fighting back and bring this site to a more respectable site without harping happily and glorifying cuckoldry and other banal sex lifestyle while ridiculing the "conservatism" that form the larger majority of us.While thinking highly of your liberal attitude you forgot that the same sexual freedom was bestowed on mankind before religion stamp out the rot

Best to say that while we tolerate some form of sexual freedom written by some of the writers but totally glorifying the cuckoldry,cheating,etc in the name of freedom is lame.Our writers have also humiliate and ridicule other society,other religion,etc for not practicing our so called higher values but go into denial when others criticize us for our "loose morals". How many of you writers would include the sufferings of children brought up in this kind of life.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
OK

Well, no way am I going to hate on you even though I don't really like the story much. As social commentary, even as fiction it might be interesting, but reality would probably be less than the narrative would suggest. But, maybe I am out of touch with current social mores, who know?

Write away, I am waiting for some type of moral judgement to appear, maybe I will learn something.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Enjoying It So Far

Can't really accuse anybody of cheating (so far) if they sell their ass with bf or hubby's consent. The sexamples you have selected for our reading pleasure are all guys who deserve to have their wife or girl friend fucked in front of them. So while Jerrod isn't an especially likeable protagonist, and if he remains forever bitter and cynical, no big deal, because it sure is fun reading about his sex-ploits.

XamphosXamphosover 12 years ago
DG Keep on Writing

There will always be critics. Especially if you do not fit conform to their own narrow view of sex. I like the stories of the couples. Shame your hero is so handsome, fit and well hung. It would be far more judicial, if these couples had to fuck a regular millionaire with all the flaws and inadequacies. He could be far more callous, and selfish. Instead I am detecting Jerrod has some feelings towards the couple he is using.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I do not miss, it is a true DGHear story. I have read the 3d chapter...........

PoesproppiePoesproppieover 12 years ago
Why do bigoted people hide behind anonymous?

Keep writing don't let the arseholes on the site put you off. FFS this is FICTION people get a life outside of cyberspace and leave us normal people to enjoy things for what they are......

Please do continue

PP

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

DGHear put the 4th chapter in the Romance category! Soon the 5th chapter will arrive, but I do not know in which cat it will be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It may be a bad time to post in Loving Wives?

This is nowhere near being a Loving Wives Story. Cuckolding is fetish, post it there.

Your writing has really gone downhill lately.

Hiding behind Anonymous? Most "registered users" are just as anonymous. Hardly anyone signs up with truthful information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmm

1000 bucks for sex? Even prostitues around here take more and we are a cheap post communist country where the hell do you live?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SEE YOU USED A LINE FROM

Robin Williams film...GOOD MORNING VIETNAM.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 STARS

This plot is an interesting way to bring in varying fucking scenarios. I got some chuckles as I read.

In one way chapter 1 had an advantage. There, since people were approached, you could get an idea of what percentage might refuse. In this chapter, people are responding to an ad, so there are no refusals. There are some highly intriguing takers, however!

Sure has my attention.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
IMAGINATIVE

As I read it this time, I was impressed by the imagination that DG Hear has to be able to write such a story with the varying scenarios and accompanying dialogue. In some places, however, dialogue needed to replace the narration. Such skill still rates 5 stars.

Got some laughs from the comments, including (maybe especially) the pissed-off ones.

The anonymous, 12-29-11, who thinks it is in the wrong category, needs to look up Literotica's description for Loving Wives. That, plus peruse the hundreds or thousands of cheating and/or extramarital stories that are already in this category (and correctly so). For more on proper use of Loving Wives category, see my comment (10-16-18) on Michelle and Matt by Ohio.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wtf?

Who is this Ben character who is suddenly introduced? A typo?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WHAT A HOOT

I sure got a bang from reading his quirky/kinky encounter with black mature hottie, Jasmine.

I'm alone, but still laughed out loud several times.

Paul in Oklahoma

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What an imaginative storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has to rate as the poorest story you've written. I'm talking about he story, not your writing skills or grammer. The story is beyond boring from start to finish. Your characters are one dimensional or less! Thank Go you've done so much better on your other attempts.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This MC isn't redeeming himself. He's the kind of guy you hope gets knifed in an alley or run over by a bus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5713 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES