All Comments on 'A Thousand Ways Good'

by JaeLewis69

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not my thing!

Well written, but not my thing. There is nothing beautiful or romantic or redeeming in a husband or wife who who cheats! It's the old lipstick and the pig principle! Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Marriage done.

Game over. So hubby is totally forgotten and forsaken after one dinner and a fuck. Kind of shallow character developement. You make me be a better man blah blah blah. Then she sucks it down and feeds it back to him. The reality is she was saying she is a slut but Paul was not her type. ha ha... So much for the marriage and hubby. Sorry I will give it a 2 because it was an easy read but really a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really, marriage is over

Hubby bankrupts company; taking him for everything he's worth; alienation of affection and so forth. Nothing good comes from mixing business with pleasure.

And, like an earlier commenter mentioned you can put lipstick & dress up a pig all you want but, it's still just a pig. Cheaters in any shape or form are ugly at their core and, usually cheat on each other given time.

Though, decently written there is nothing new under the sun in this one. Married woman is led to cheat by her attractive boss, who will move on to his next conquest once he gets bored. Next.

rnebularrnebularover 7 years ago
Hot scene but would rather have seen it be the husband

Would have made a better tale to have been the husband show up, and her not basically give up on him. She now says she loves the boss, and it sounds like she will probably carry on a longer term affair with him. Sad, but still a 4* from me for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nah

I've had a company for over 3 decades and never stepped over the line that I believe is true. "NEVER SHIT WHERE YOU EAT".

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

Not a conquest my ass, Just another cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking lame ass bitch!

And the author seems to approve...lamer then lame...shoot emm both execution style....double tap double tap

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 7 years ago
Boss and employee, a nice story of a new coupling

Hey, it's a typical work love story played out many, many times between the boss and employee. I enjoyed the build up and the thought process that they both showed to each other great story, thanks

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This was a failed attempt...

This was a failed attempt to turn a cheating story into a romantic one! Really? For instance the wife: No important problems in her marriage, but in one single night, she cheats and she becomes in love with her boss...Just like that! Or was she tired of working a lot, being better to be her boss' staying at home wife? The boss said to one of his friends: "I screwed up my first marriage"! So now he will have one more marriage destroyed in his curriculum! I don't believe that he being as he was, could trust a woman that cheated her husband with him! Don't forget that his motto in life was: "If I get too close, I get too hurt"! 1*

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

i hope she gets caught

BriteaseBriteaseover 7 years ago
beautiful writing

Left me wondering what would happen next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slut

Just another useless cheating piece of cunt, hope husband finds out and reamsthese two trashy dip shits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All there is to say is

We all hope Scott loses the company at the height of its success when "Her Husband" (She never once mentioned his name - God that's love - NOT) sues the company and divorces her very publicly and gets the largest settlement ever handed down while she gets nothing but a slutty reputation Then we want to see her face when he fires her and she has to get another job as a mistress because her wonderful life and husband was a real man. Oh yeah and for fun, Scott's medical problems return with a vengeance and he gets ED

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3*s

She is a clear-eyed oathbreaker, he is manipulative seducer.

You can't cover up the ugly nasty truth with lovey dovey dialogue😨. JaeLewis69, you made me feel pity and sadness for the missing character, her husband.

So this is a good story. Got me worked-up, then I remembered it's just fiction,🇱🇴🇱!

Gave you 3*s. Finely written story. Two persons doing something awful, wrong💩. In such a beautiful way💕. Ouch.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another story of a company whore, how unusual

1* I hope the husband sues the company and the owner/adulterer, and divorces the slut. Then again dead wives tell no lies. Of course he could throw out the trash, divorce her, then recycle her body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A corporate Whore story

Gee , I guess there must be a template in the Literotica LW most common stoylines 101 textbook . This story fits right in there with the hundreds of other stories just like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1,000 of these stories like annony told us.

and this fool read or is reading everyone of them. He sucks and swallows!!! gave it a 5!

VickieTernVickieTernover 7 years ago
Who are these moralists

with no moral or esthetic sensibilities? Why do they read these stories? Sex, sympathy, and desire are far more complicated than we like or wish to think, and there's where the stories are! Otherwise, stick to the Old Testament, where SIN is Single and Punished and has little relationship to reality or even, at times, decency. Beautifully written, and as wistful as it is satisfying! More!

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Well done, JaeLewis

Welcome to the blood sport that is Loving Wives commentary. I do hope that you wrote this first submission of yours in the full knowledge that the Moral Brigade would claim to hate the story. There is no way they can possibly admit publicly that they are turned on by the eroticism of a wife having naughty enjoyable sex outside her marriage.

Congratulations too on permitting comments and voting (2.5 so far, so somebody must have liked it). The Moral Brigade get their entertainment from expressing their disgust at stories like yours, and it is terribly unfair when authors deny them the opportunity.

I find it sad when authors don't tell us anything about themselves in their biographical notes, as you have done. It's interesting to know something about what motivates an author. May I encourage you to fill in a few details?

Lue

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
stone cold

though the story is well written ,flowed nicely , the cheating is not justified in any way. This story is not finished it has a beginning , a middle but stops short of an end.

Resolution, shame, end of marriage ? What?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
A SOLID NEW WRITER 5!

Without a doubt one of the best ‘First Stories’ I have read here or anywhere. This is a perfect story for the LW category, which is for “Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing and more,” not actually for stories about faithful married couples. Your low score is more a reflection of readers’ lack of understanding than it is of your writing ability. Several of us authors have tried to explain this over the years, but have only accomplished getting our stories “1 bombed,”; so my best advice is write what you enjoy writing, and damn the scores.

I hope you realize you have a story here that just begs for at least another chapter. We need to see Talia return home to face the knowledge that she’s cheated on Hubby, and delve into how they both react to what is sure to be a strained relationship. Of course Scott will want more trips to the ‘well of paradise’ which Talia will welcome but must juggle her time between her two men, and if you are to keep it believable, each man will get less tolerant of sharing the booty.

Depending on how much you want to milk this aspect of the story, you can make ch02 long and include Hubby finally discovering being cuckolded and how they deal with it, or you can really go wild and do a ch03 to cover the inevitable explosion which follows Hubby catching them in the act.

Thanks again for the read. Keep writing! cd

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Maybe not cheating

The husband's text "...Whatever you do, enjoy. Xoxo" Possibly permission? Very well told story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
weirdly ambiguous

This story seems to be mostly about Scott, the surrogate of the writer's fantasy. I get this impression from Scott's speech at the end. This is HIS noble fantasy. This also explains why Talia's husband is so far in the background that he could just as easily not exist at all. Scottś fantasy doesn't need to know anything about a husband. Indeed, Talia need not be married at all for 99%(100%?) of this story to 'work'. There is brief allusion to a vague discontent on Talia's part, much too little to serve as motivational motor for her behavior.

Most of the story, as encapsulated in Scott's speech/justification, is for him to find romance/glory in the 'you complete me' scenario.

The story reads as very incomplete for that reason. Something is missing, because (i) Talia's marriage/cheating has no motivational justification (ii) her husband doesn't exist in the story even while (iii) Scott is central to the story .. it is really about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very good but the three people hubby wife and boss all seemed to be very good strong loving people. Until the boss turned out to seduce her and tell her he wants as much as she is willing to give which says he has absolutely no reguard or respect for her marriage or husband. She seemed to be a great loving caring hard working wife until she decided to fuck no better yet make passionate love to her boss. With an open ended affair to do whatever they can get away with . In a second chapter her hubby flying in to surprise her and catching them in bed fucking would be great. The fallout, law suit and divorce starting up . They sounded like morally good people . What happened to just dates and only paid sex for him . Why chase a happily married woman who you witnessed turning down another guy hitting on her. Hot woman. In the work force in any job from high powered jobs to a cashier in a super market any age , size and race will be hit on often. It is up to there morals , respect for their families and self respect to not fuck a bunch of guys when single or cheat when in a relationship married or dating. Hope to read more from you , well written.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Very poorly constructed

New author, so I had no idea what to expect. The opening scene had no connection to the remainder of the story. No one has any idea who "Paul" is, other than he is not her husband, or the watcher in the shadows. It was a nothing scene that added nothing to the story. The only possible clue is that she is being established as a serial cheater, and this is the beginning of the series. The husband just seems to be an afterthought, tacked on to fit the story to the genre, there is no emotion, no glimpse into the marriage, just a couple of cheaters coming together for a tryst. Poorly plotted and poorly executed. I now know what this author is about. One more in the pack of writers who enjoy degrading women. Nothing worth reading here. Maybe the archives or SOL.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Smooth Operator : Moves Like (Corporate)Jagger

Talks like a dove, moves like a shark . I thought it was well written although from the get-go it was apparent to me where this heading . The two principals were too savvy as well to feign ignorance about the inevitable cosignation of this story. He was making increasingly less muted amorous overtures ( very well paced btw , that's an aspect I especially appreciate ) and she, in turn ,was accepting them.

I liked the business subplot/ setting and would have liked more , but the author did more then most of his contemporaries to credential his characters in this facet. Since Talia was events director , it was surprising she only checked texts a few times, to me Talia was the epitome of type of woman who flits between Facebook, Instagram, LnkIn AND Twitter.

One closing point of praise , I liked the brief, opening Paul interlude and reference to him as story closes out. That's a fine touch only the top shelf authors ( or those striving to be ) trouble themselves to include. The hiccups mentioned put this story on rock solid 4 star level in esteem. But since author is newbie in very tough arena/ genre , I gotta add bonus point of light.

Full marks * * * * *

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 7 years ago
Well written, but!

Style and dialogue quite good, sadly content poor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As she is proves to be a cheating cunt...

.. her husband now has all rights to set her life to an end - and that would be justified.

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
I don't like cheating stories

It may be funny to some here, but even though I like cuck stories, I don't like cheating ones. So not liking this story much. That said, it was well written, and I am curious where this goes. I agree with other commenters that the husband is not mentioned much and there is only a hint of dissatisfaction. If you are going to make this work, then you can't cop out this way. Tell us about him and their marriage and see if you can still make her a sympathetic cheater. It only works here because the husband is almost completely out of the picture and forgotten. So I would like to see another chapter to see how this works out. How much can she give her lover and still keep her marriage? Can you really be in love with two men? Will any man accept being second fiddle, even if he says he will? Can you be a noble interloper in another man's marriage? 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yet another cuck writer on this site that tries to make cheating 'romantic'. Like we needed more of them. 1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Moral Sensibilities!!

It is indeed a question of morality. We have here two self-absorbed people hell-bent on scratching their itch whatever the cost to the marriage of an innocent third party, while all the time protesting their noble motives. The morality could scarcely be plainer nor the solution easier to find.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 7 years ago

An interesting tale of the beginning of the end of a marriage. I can guess what will happen from here. We don't live in a perfect world by a long way and this is just one more breakup. Sad, but it happens all the time.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Morality in a fantasy story, TwentySeven ?

You raise an interesting point, TwentySeven.

If this, or any other story about adultery published in 'Loving Wives' was true, it would "indeed be a question of morality". Just as stories in 'Incest' of parents having sex with their sons and daughters, many stories in 'Non-Consent', and so on would also be questions of morality if they were true.

But this story is clearly a fantasy, as are just about all the stories submitted to Literotica. Do the same moral strictures apply to fantasies?

Should we not be permitted to have immoral fantasies? Clearly, lots of Literotica subscribers do.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very possible

Good writing and eminently possible for something like this to happen. Married

woman for whatever reason wants more than she is getting and a predator who finds out she is looking and seduces her by trying to pretend there is more to it than pure animal sex. He is sensitive. He cares about her (yea just not enough to not ruin her marriage). There is a connection in his soul with her. Ha Ha Ha. Do a follow up and show how he manipulated the married woman and what a predator he is. That would put the finishing touch to it. Or, have them continue their spiritual connection and never mention husband and their marital relationship. Or, focus the next episode on the husband's desperation when he finds out he lost his wife to a "sensitive" predator. You have a lot of different tacks you can take.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: luedon-morality in a fantasy story?

Why not? Even in fantasy, I prefer my sense of morality to play out. For me, it makes for a more interesting story. The last anon had a good point. This story cries out for a fitting ending that is in line with my sense of morality. I don't get turned on by just plain cheating, I get my satisfaction from knowing that the guilty parties paid a price and I don't mean burn the bitch either. For every action there are consequences. I'm not knocking anybody that thinks differently, we all have our own crosses to bear. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hurt will follow. Where is the reality?

Hurt will follow. consequences will happen. Karma will have its due. Please go to the shallow end of the swamp and become one with the muck. That is what the story and author deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another slut who just another cheating whore.

This plot is so over used. It is pathetic at best.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
No matter how well crafted

the subject is disturbing. He explained that he would not form a relationship, if he found himself getting close he would break it off. She caved, she can't undo the affair. Bottom line, he is a predator, she is a cheater. It only makes it worse that he is now preying on his employees.

btw the Tags are wrong, this is Not a first time story.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
To luedon

The mere fact that this is a fantasy does not mean that normal moral values are suspended. If a fantasy includes murder or theft are these acts OK because it is a fantasy? Of course not. Therefore thoughtless, selfish cheating in a fantasy is wrong just as it is in real life. To the best of my understanding Vickie Tern was trying not just to suspend morality but to invert it, as if these worthless cheaters were engaged on a noble search for self-realization rather than an act of bastardry. Christ alone knows what thought process he/she went through to arrive at this position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
luedon is just an old dumb whore

don't you people waste any time on her.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
But it didn't actually happen, TwentySeven

Society applies its moral codes to behaviour, not fantasy. People can think what they like, so long as they don't actually do it.

But, of course, commenters have just as much right to make statements about morality as authors have to submit their fantasies of immorality.

Incidentally, where is Sugna these days?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looks like nobody's home, Luedon

You knock, no one answers. You can hear the TV inside, but no one wants to play with you. Ever ask yourself why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Slut Fucking her way to the top

You don't even write about her ever replying to her husband only hurrying a reply to the boss. She is so infatuated with her wealthy boss showering gifts and attention on her she swoons all over him even allowing him into her room while wearing a robe that first night. This is just a slut looking out for her own gratification and another failed marriage.

Bubba

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A thousand ways bad.

And another marriage bites the dust: whatever comes next.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Silly, over the top flowery language

to describe feelings only teenagers and the very young have. Folks in their forties have tempered their romance due to the realities of life. No one I know credibily conducts their life this way or from this perspective. And the other commenters brought up the main point of dissatisfaction which is the husband and wife relationship is not explored, so we know not if the cheating is in some way justified or understandable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PORTRAYAL OF A POWER GRABBING SLUT

The writer has given us a picture of a woman constantly looking for attachments outside her marriage. Great, she didn't fuck Paul but she was always looking for emotional affairs. Doing that means it's just a matter of time till she kills her marriage. But hey, I've been reading this shit now for a couple of months and I could never quite put my finger on what was off with these stories and then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I always wondered about the writers (I'm convinced there only 3-4 of these guys) having the loving wife or girlfriend say something about it only being sex. For the longest time that pissed me off because it made no sense...and then it struck me why it doesn't make sense. Women are so different from men that it's said we're from different planets. Women are all about connecting on the emotional level so for woman to go all out for sex with some strange dick there would have to be a strong emotional connection with the person connected to that strange dick. So much so that she wouldn’t have the connection to the poor husband or boyfriend she has chosen to abandon. She simply would not make these hollow meaningless protestations of deep, unfailing love and devotion for the jilted husband or boyfriend these 3 writers find so compelling.

Bottom line is that the stories are written so obviously from a man's point of view that it makes the story completely unbelievable, just so much hogwash. Men do believe it could be "just sex" because men think with their dicks, the lower head rules the upper head. But women are all about the heart and without that engaged, there really isn't that strong a sex drive, not on the level these 4 writers try to convey. Now if she's transferred the love, then the story makes sense up to the point of all the i love and only you bullshit.

So please, continue to write this shit, just make sure you give the betrayed husband/boyfriend plenty of ammunition to go for the nuclear response when he burns the bitch and her bastard by having the caught slut say something like "yeah, his dick is bigger, he lasts longer, I get a complete meal when I swallow his load and I think I've developed a deeper love for him than I ever had with you...if I ever loved you at all'. Then just go for the all out assault letting the betrayed not be more than fair, to want to deeply hurt the woman I'll probably always love. I think you would have a deeper fan base from the btb crowd if you'd just turn the cuckolds loose to totally rampage that sluts life the way real American men would when faced with that kind of emasculation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"I treat others with more consideration"

Actually a pretty good example of the self delusionment that goes on during an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Hope she gets caught. A coworkers cousin after 22 years married got suspicious and caught his wife cheating with a boss at her job. They got video from a PI . He was a little younger and very verbal as the fucked. She did stuff with him she never allowed hubby. The guy said things like hope hubby likes eating my load out of your pussy and how as he very aggressively fucked her ass said that it was his ass and his only. He smacked her face with his hard dick and gave her a facial all in one video. He found its gone on for at least 3 years. He actually threw up after watching it. He then secretly waited about 3 months draining his money from work and taking a second mortgage max before having her served. But that morning before papers were served he emailed her videos over those months that he got to everyone they knew family, friends and all coworkers. Apparently anonymously sent them to online porn sites. He claimed he gambled after finding out to help cope and lost all their money. There was no child support because they were older and they had to sell the house which she didn't want to but couldn't afford it alone and there was hardly no profit after the sale. They split the 401s and he only took one tv and his dresser. She was devastated and even after all he did she still felt guilty and tried to stay together to no avail. She destroyed them and mostly the future family things for her kids and grand kids. People should think about the Devi station there actions might cause. Lover boy lost his job and a suit for her ex didn't get him money but really made it worse for her, she stepped down and found another job out of embarrassment. True but sad story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wrong grouping

this story should be cheating wife, not loving wife. wish there was adiff grouping, seen to many of these.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

She might as well go home and tell her husband they are through and get it over with.

Why drag it out ? The break up is a forgone conclusion and if hubby finds out after a continued affair there will be a lot more pain and suffering on all sides.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Excellent cheating LW story

It's fiction to all the annony assholes out there. IT means it never happened. It's a story a well written very erotic sex story. I mean this is a sex site!! So all you anony ass wipes who can't see one of the best LW stories on here most likely never encountered a chance like they had and how it could come to be. So go read your bible and stop bitchjing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a shitty slut wife crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

She is only a slut who betrays her husband and her vows! And he is a marriage wrecker who should be sued!! They both are lowest scum!! So what is that storyfor? To show us that many peoples not worth to be called human!!!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
STILL GOOD!

This is the second time I have read and commented on your story. I find it as good the second time around as it was the first. The comments I made back then still hold, but I’d like to add a few about some of the poison pen comments.

# Apparently kimi1990 read a different story than I did. I had no trouble picking up on the fact Paul was a co-worker and not her husband. Giving kimi all due respect, I wonder if she might be one of the growing number who simply glance at a story before one bombing and blasting the writer.

# I feel sorry for those poor almost illiterate readers who can’t understand the term, “Loving Wives” as use here on Literotica is about the exact opposite of wives who deeply love their husbands. The description of LW category explains this , but some seem unable to understand.

Anyway, why haven’t you written other stories? You were one of the best new writers to come along in several years. By the way, you really need to finish this story, or if you won’t, at least give someone else the okay to do it for you.

Good Luck ! I’m going to read your other story now. cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gentlemen (ladies too) this story is A THOUSAND WAYS GOOD!

(1) Erotic

(2) Romantic

(3) Realistic

(4) masterfully written

(5) its plot was brilliantly conceived

(6) the characters were well developed

(7) the dialogues are meaniingful

The rest up to 1,000 is THE SYNERGY between the 7.

BUT I KNOW THAT SCOTT FELT A THOUSAND WAYS GOOD!

Last but not least, if I were HER HUSBAND i would not divorse her over what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked this story very much

The wife is a keeper.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
Very well told

While I might not like the actions of the characters, I do like how well this story is told. Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo!

The characters are very well developed. They are who they are. Their motivations are explained clearly to us. Their feelings are depicted well by the author.

The plot was very, very well conceived. The story was masterfully crafted.

In my mind this story is an abbreviated version of a good romance novel.

The story is not pornographic. It is a sex story and a love story 2 in 1.

This story is about 2 people who work together and become fond of each other. The phisical attraction becomes stronger & stronger. They make love.

Stuff like that happens because it happens. That's life.

For the purposes of this story, it does not matter what happens tomorrow or next year. At this moment the 2 characters feel that they temporarily dwell in a PARALLEL NARATIVE in a PARALLEL WORLD. Currently she believes that she can simultaneously live 2 lives in 2 distinct worlds without consequences.

As i sad, things happen to people. Good stuff & bad stuff... yin & yang, & life goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really LIKE YOUR STORY

:-)

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 5 years ago
Meeting?

I didn´t really like this story. With her boss? Really? You nevet get involved with anybody from work especially your boss. Guess thats why he stayed behind, so he could buy her at the end. So what happens now? Is some poor trusting sucker getting hit with a divorce?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Enough cheaters get away with it in real life.

Why read about it here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
story

another story of a slut wife and hubby that has no clue sorry just like all the rest why do men think every women is a whore most of the writers do on lit no score

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Agree

I agree with Kimmi. The husband is necessary only to make her a wife. The rest is a description of a cheating whore who will continue to cheat.

SikemSikemalmost 4 years ago
Why?

Why not just divorce before breaking vows? I do not understand. The marriage exists only on paper and in the husband's ignorance. I do not find this a fun or sexy scenario.

It is well written however. Thank you for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
stop

please stop writing this is rubbish

Dunny69Dunny69almost 4 years ago
Hate this shit husband home holding the fort

Not my cup of tea, another cheating wife getting away with it and poor stupid loving husband at home holding the fort. Fk her ...... oh he did grrrr.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

This needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

quit with the garbage and get to real writing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank god… shitforbrains just wrote two dumb tales,! Hope he does better in his daytime job of latrine supervisor!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous