A Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica paused to see Abe's reaction. "It's not quite the same but if Abbie were to flirt with Trevor, he may decide to chase you rather than stick with Darcy. Fresh meat and all that. You can call me and I'll be there. Can you do it? Would you do it?" Monica paused. "You are going to become a smoking hot lady and don't you forget it. Just act like it!"

Abe was silent. He wanted to get back at Darcy, a new sensation for him. Could he play that role that Monica described?

"What if Trevor doesn't go for it? I'll be like a hooker who was turned down," Abe responded softly not looking at Monica.

"Depends on how you play your cards. You have met him, I haven't. Besides, imagine Darcy seeing you flirt so openly. She can't tell Trevor who you are without getting into trouble herself. If she acts up, it may cause Trevor to go after you more just to make Darcy even more jealous."

Abe was quiet. Monica left him to it and took a bottle from the bag. It was a small bottle of brandy. "We'll need a shot of this whilst you decide. I don't take this stuff normally, but wine won't do it. I'll find glasses in the kitchen and put this to chill," Monica said taking another bottle of wine also out of the paper bag.

A few moments later Monica returned with a finger of the liquor in each of two glasses. "Dutch courage," she said and downed the shot.

Abe looked at her with a half-smile and downed his glass. "I want to do it. I need your help of course."

"Of course. I think it's a good decision and besides I'll be having some fun too with my new friend Abbie. Shall we do a trial run tonight?"

"I think I'll need that and even another shot," Abe said standing. "I'm ready. Tell me what I need to do before I change my mind."

"Good. First thing is to denude all hair from the neck down. Go change and I'll see you in the bathroom. Don't get in the shower."

Abe walked to the bedroom and shed all his clothes. After las night, there was nothing to hide from Monica. He was scared and excited at the same time. He didn't know how that was possible. It was also tempered by a sense of adventure and daring. He had never been so emboldened in his life. It felt powerful. Monica instilled a sense of confidence. She believed he or Abbie could pull it off. Darcy never thought he could and now Abe was sure Darcy wanted him to look like a man in a dress. How she would explain that to Trevor was not clear. Abbie would show her. Over the last two days, after that first session, she had never asked to see how Abbie looked. She would get a big surprise.

Monica appeared a few moments later just clad in bra and panties. He admired her figure with those firm breasts. She smiled at him. "Tonight you'll have a pair just like these," she said with a big smile. Her hands were covered in plastic gloves as she applied a lotion all over his body. From toes to neck, under his armpits except for a small area around the penis, Monica's gloved hand rubbed the lotion all over his body, reaching even underneath his penis and sac and in between the crack. "Don't get excited, nothing is going to happen now but I can give it a little kiss if you like," Monica teased as she gave Abe's penis a sloppy kiss and then told him to wait. She returned soon with another bottle in her hand.

"I think it's almost time so into the shower you go." Abe was hoping she would join him perhaps but it wasn't to be.

Abe watched his sparse hair disappear and was surprised at the smoothness of his skin. He stepped out of the shower where Monica was waiting. Abe's cupboard only contained regular sized towels. Monica handed him two. He tied one around his slim waist and dried his hair with the other,

Monica watched with a smile on her face. "This is no time to be shy. I have seen it before and up close and personal too. You didn't seem too shy then."

Abe blushed profusely. "Sorry, habit, I guess."

Monica smiled back. "Don't worry, drop the towel. I'm going to trim your hair down there a little. We may as well do it right." Monica trimmed some of the longer hairs into a neat patch. "Good, now I'm going to use this lotion to keep your skin soft and to moisturize. Why don't you have a really close shave, twice if necessary also upward, against the growth so you have a baby face smooth skin. Meet me in the bedroom."

Abe shaved as instructed. He did this carefully so as not to have any cuts. He knew Monica would check. He also knew that he would not be seeing his Abe face for some time. It would be covered in paint and powder. A week ago he could not imagined the scenario. He had never had any makeup on his face except perhaps from his mother or aunt leaving a trace of lipstick on his cheek. Tonight he would have the ability to do that to Monica or others.

Monica was waiting for him. "I don't want to trespass on your modesty too long so step into this panty and pull it up tight. Then lay down on the bed."

Abe struggled with it much to Monica's amusement and laid down on the bed. "Time for your boob job," Monica explained. "I will position these and then glue them firmly onto your skin. You'll hold on to them firmly till they are dry." Monica saw the frown on Abe's face. "You're lucky. You get instant boobs; we girls have to wait for them to grow."

Then Monica carefully cleaned the breast area with a wipe and sprayed adhesive onto the forms. When they became tacky, she positioned them on Abe's chest, pressing firmly around the very thin edges with a finger. They looked very much like they were part of Abbie's chest as her hands pressed down firmly. It was strange to see these mounds but they did look great even from that prone position.

Monica instructed Abbie to sit up and she felt the pull on her skin immediately. "Let's get the corset on you so the forms don't tear your skin," Monica said. Her breasts looked like Monica's and she marveled at the shape and form. "They do look natural and perfect," Monica said touching them briefly and positioned the corset just under her new breasts and began to tighten the laces. Pulling up the corset forced the breasts to stand out more. Monica pulled the laces even tighter but Abbie didn't complain. She was admiring the two mounds which appeared to be part of her natural body. It didn't occur her to ask Monica how they would come off. The panty girdle and stockings were next.

Monica took something blue out of a carrier bag. "Surprise. I had this dress which will fit you well. "The dress was a grey dress with square cut neckline but with a diamond cutout that showed a part of the breast. It seemed to be made from a crushed velvet and had off the shoulder sleeves. It fit Abbie's shape and exposed the breasts partially. At the sides were two broad straps that tapered and were tied at the back pulling the waist in. "It is a bit revealing but we won't let anyone touch it, will we?" Monica teased. "There may be one exception later."

Abbie only had a half mirror and saw the female form with revealing dress top but a male face. Even with this mixed image, Abbie admired herself. She had decided that she was going to give this impersonation her best. Monica observed with a small smile. Abbie had a growing confidence about her.

Monica held out the shoes and Abbie held on to her shoulders as she stepped into them. She then led her out to the kitchen. "First things, first. I'll open the wine," Monica said. Two glasses of a chilled white wine and Monica began her work. First she applied the wig cap and taped it down flattening Abbie's natural hair. She looked at the eyebrows. "I'm going to try a slightly different look. Don't worry, tour brows will be fine female arches. Trust me." she said with a smile. Abbie looked concerned. Monica laughed,

With a cape draped around her upper half, Monica went to work. She stopped looked and was methodical. A glue stick was applied both ways until Abbie's brows were pasted flat. After a heavy coat of foundation and powder, it appeared Abbie had no eyebrows and the brow line flat and smooth. Using a stencil, Monica drew a thin highly arched line. She positioned the template over the other brow and soon Abbie had two perfectly matching, very thin, dark brows. Several shades of shadow blended to the eyebrows, fine lines around the eyes, medium-length false eyelashes glued to top and loaded with mascara as were the bottom lashes. Lips carefully outlined, and painted with a deep crimson color with many coats of gloss. Abbie knew that her look tonight would be a little different, sultry and appealing, almost vampish. The breasts glued on were going to keep her in female spirit till Saturday. She was surprised by her growing acceptance of Abbie and formulating plans in the back of her mind o how she would react to Trevor.

"Just the wig and accessories," Monica exclaimed. "Your ears pierced are just right for this pair. Not really for hanging heavy earrings the first day but we don't have time." Monica said and hooked a strand of three grey balls into Abbie's new holes.

She tugged the red wig into place, using some hairclips to secure it in place to the wig cap. From her handbag she removed a small box and removed a thin necklace of grey pearls. A few discreet sprays of perfume and she pronounced Abbie ready. "You look so hot," Monica exclaimed. "I will go change whilst you admire yourself. Please practice the walk too. One foot in front of the other." Monica removed the cape and helped Abbie stand. "Gorgeous," she said hugging her and letting Abbie feel the pressure on her new breasts.

"What do you think? Like the new look?"

Abbie was silent. She looked at her face in the small mirror. It looked so different nobody would recognize Abe underneath the paint. "Incredible," was all Abbie managed with a big smile through scarlet lips. "Nobody will recognize Abe."

"That's the whole idea. I'm going to change." Monica was pleased at Abbie's looks. She had surprised herself turning an idea into reality.

Abbie walked around the room to find a balance on her heels. She stopped frequently to admire her face with earring, breasts and matching nails. She didn't have a full length mirror but with a hand mirror and two half mirrors she was able to admire herself. She practiced the one foot in front of the other as Monica recommended. It took some concentration but she noticed a swing in her hips as she moved around. A smile hovered around that painted mouth.

It was some forty five minutes later that Monica appeared. She wore a silver dress, low cut across her cleavage and 4 "above the knee. Monica exemplified sophisticated beauty. Monica and Abbie looked at each other; there was interest, longing and a silent signal of attraction. Dressed as they were, neither could understand the dynamics but lust was clearly evident.

"Let's go explore. I love your look and confidence. I can see you enjoying this. Right?" Monica asked.

Abbie looked at Monica. It was confusing. "I never thought that I would like Abbie or want to explore her personality more. That's your doing." Abbie paused for a moment. "I love it and am looking forward to tomorrow."

"Trevor may not be the only one you have to fend off," Monica said. Another short burst of perfume and Monica handed Abbie a matching grey clutch purse. "Put your ID and money in there. I already put in some makeup and the lipstick."

Abbie looked in the purse and inserted the items. She also found a condom and tampon. "A girl has to be ready, Abbie, when she looks as hot as you do. Just a precaution," Monica said with a smile broke Abbie's doubts as she closed the purse.

"Let's go." Monica drove slowly toward the center. Abbie was very aware of the seatbelt between her breasts.

"Where is Trevor staying? Do you know?"

"I think Darcy said the Marriott," Abbie replied. "It's also where they want to meet for dinner, I think. Why?"

"Well, I thought we could have a drink there first and see the layout. If things don't work out, you'll need a place to hide or escape quickly. Agree?"

"I suppose. But hope it won't come to that."

Monica patted Abbie's sticking clad leg. "I hope not too. But you will feel more confident if you are familiar with the location."

Monica allowed the valet to park her car in the large forecourt. It was a circular drive through, well-lit as one might expect from a luxury hotel. The valet smiled as the two beautiful ladies exited the vehicle.

"We may need to leave soon, so park it with quick access," Monica said smiling to the valet.

"Well, Miss, if it isn't more than an hour or so I can park it at the end there where I can keep an eye on it. You can walk there quickly." The valet pointed to a spot down the circular forecourt.

"I'll park it further along the drive so you can be there quickly," replied the valet pointing to a spot that had a large tree.

"Great thanks. You're sweet," Monica replied flirting with the valet, a young man about their age dressed in the livery of the Marriott. The two ladies attracted a lot of attention as they made their way to the main entrance.

"Note the locations as we pass. I'll explain later," Monica said and led the way and many eyes followed their progress. Abbie followed closely behind. The bar was to the right. The long reception desk directly facing them. To the left here was a passage that left to seating areas, restrooms and finally to the restaurant at the very end. Monica followed the sign to the restrooms: left for men and to the right ladies.

Abbie observed this and followed quietly. Monica walked to the bar and sat on high stools. For a Thursday it wasn't too busy. Their short dresses rode high exposing a lot of leg. There was nobody else at the counter. Several groups sat around seats with tables sipping cocktails. One table had four ladies laughing and joking.

Monica ordered two Chardonnays, opened her purse and took out her cigarettes. She took one out slowly looking for Abbie's reaction. Monica lit the cigarette with a slim gold lighter and blew smoke upwards. Abbie reached for the pack and slowly shook one out and put it to her lips and leaned forward. Monica lit it. The drinks came, they clinked and sipped. In spite of the many layers of gloss, Abbie saw the smudged imprint of her lips. The dark blue nails were an unusual sight at the end of her fingers.

"I'm going to order some bar food," Monica said. "They have some nice appetizers. I don't want a big meal. Is that OK?"

"Yes, perfect," Abbie replied softly.

Monica and Abbie looked at each other, smoking and taking sips of their drinks. Monica noticed how Abbie's left arm was under her breasts and the right upright holding the cigarette inches from her face. Abbie put the cigarette to the side of her mouth and it was an attractive image of a sophisticated woman enjoying a cigarette.

"I can't believe the lady in front of me is only 4 days old," Monica said. "You look fabulous, the earrings make your face very striking. Your breasts show nicely too. How do you feel?"

Abbie took a slow drag of her cigarette and blew out smoke. She didn't inhale deeply but her movements indicated she had been smoking for some time.

The snacks came plate by plate and they nibbled on the cheese, prosciutto and other small dishes.

"It's strange. I just love the look and the transformation -- thanks to you. I feel good and am ready for tomorrow," Abbie replied. "I am enjoying the feel of the forms as they seem to move with my body."

Monica laughed lightly. "They are glued on and supposed to move with your body. Or else they'll fall off."

Abbie smiled. She now had breasts, of silicone to be sure, but they were part of her. She also had pierced ears and wondered what her colleagues would say when Abe came in with studs. The big surprise was that she felt comfortable as Abbie. A great part of that was being with Monica, who had helped with the transformation and with support. They had also enjoyed their oral experiences and Abe had never had a relationship with a woman develop that fast. With Darcy it had been months of trying to gain her attention. She was infatuated with Trevor. Only after their breakup did Darcy pay attention to Abe. Interestingly, Monica seemed to enjoy the sex with Abbie. How would she react to Abe? Abbie recalled that the first kiss had been with Abe.

Monica broke Abbie's reverie. "I can't believe how you have grown into the Abbie role so quickly. I told you that we did some transformations before but these were men who cross dressed regularly. I like Abbie's style." Monica blew out smoke. "You're holding your breasts very naturally and to see you with that cigarette in your mouth is a huge turn on."

"You were right," Abbie replied. "It gives my hands something to do, gives me a reason not to reply immediately and makes me look normal."

"So Abbie, if plans don't change, you will have dinner here at that restaurant. Depending on how the evening goes, you may want to go out with them. Or you may want to escape. Note where the toilets are and go in there and call me. OK?"

Abbie took a deeper drag and crushed out her cigarette. "Thanks, Monica. I still don't know if this is the right thing to do. I don't know how Trevor will react or if Darcy has hinted about me."

"It doesn't matter anymore. I think you're beyond the point of no return." Monica paused for a moment, ordered two more drinks and lit a cigarette. Abbie accepted Monica's lit cigarette and watched as Monica lit her won. The small trace of Monica's lipstick mingling with her own. "This will either confirm your relationship with Darcy or break it. I think you need to know exactly. She paid a lot of money to get you into a dress and you'll know how she feels." Monica looked wistfully at Abbie.

Abbie knew that Monica was right. She also knew that the relationship with Darcy had changed. This situation had been caused by Abe wanting to be there with Trevor and find acknowledgement as Darcy's boyfriend. Abbie knew deep down that Abe could never meet Darcy's sexual and emotional needs. She also knew that she couldn't start a new relationship without a clean break. Otherwise Abe would be in the same position as Darcy had been after the break up with Trevor.

Monica suddenly broke the mood of thought. She finished her drink and stubbed out her cigarette. She called for the tab. "Let's get dinner and I want to take you somewhere you might like."

They left the bar and headed for the restrooms. "Do you need help to go?" Monica asked.

Abbie looked sheepish like a little child who needs a parent's help. She nodded. Monica led her to the handicap stall. She helped raise Abbie's dress and panty girdle enough to lower her panty. Abbie was done soon and Monica rearranged her clothes to be normal. "My turn," she whispered as she sat down. Abbie watched her and was surprised by these acts of intimacy. She had met Monica just a few days ago. Monica stood up and straightened her dress. "Girlfriends do this all the time," she whispered. They cleaned the hands and Monica watched as Abbie refreshed her lipstick. The dark cherry contrasting well. Monica did hers too and sprayed both with a small bottle of perfume.

They walked to the valet. The valet recognized the two ladies instantly and handed Monica the key. She handed the valet a folded note, linked arms with Abbie and walked to the car. "One step ahead of the other," Monica whispered. "Swish your hips a little."

Monica drove another fifteen minutes and parked near a brightly lit bar. She looked at Abbie. "I've never been here before but some of the men we helped change recommended this place. It has a small menu but should be fun."

There was nothing for Abbie to reply. She stepped out. She was entirely in Monica's hands. She was confident that Monica would not let any harm come to her. The sound of music wafted through as they entered through the small doorway.

1...45678...10