A Threesome

Story Info
Abe wants to protect his girlfriend from an ex lover.
35.8k words
4.46
12.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luk77
luk77
98 Followers

Darcy pulled Abe's face deeper into her crotch forcing his tongue in deeper. His nose was against her pubic hair as he lapped furiously at the copious juices running from her moist opening. He had to struggle to breathe but he knew he had to do his best to bring Darcy to her fourth orgasms. She ground his head so hard he was choking as she gave a loud gasp and erupted again. She let go of his head as she came down from her high. Abe was able to slowly resume normal breathing. In the excitement of the moment, he too had erupted. His boxers had a large wet patch.

Abe sat on the floor. He was naked except for boxers. Darcy had removed her expensive silk, lace trimmed panty as she pulled him to her and pulled it over Abe's head. He looked comical with his mouth, chin and nose covered in Darcy's excretions. In spite of their climax and the orgasmic height he had given Darcy, he didn't look happy.

"That was incredible, babe. What you lack down there you more than make up for with your tongue." Darcy's voice was sultry, slightly hoarse with a sexual overtones. She removed the panty from Abe's head and pulled it up her legs. "Why are you so sad? You just exploded without me even touching you. And you made me so happy. So tell, mama."

Abe looked up at Darcy. "I don't want you to go out with Trevor. I know how hurt you were when he dumped you. Please Da.."

"Hush, now," Darcy interrupted him. "He didn't dump me. He had a job offer and had to leave town in a hurry." Darcy paused. "It's only drinks, dinner and may be a little dancing. You know like the old times."

"The old times meant you spent the night with him. I am your b..boyfriend now. I don't want you to kiss him or f..f.."

"You mean fuck him, right?"

Abe nodded his head.

"The last time you tried to interfere between Trevor and me you nearly lost your teeth. I had to blow Trevor to calm him down. If he sees you now, he'll finish what he started. I don't know if I can hold him back. He fucked my mouth so hard my lips were swollen for days. You saw that."

"Yes, but.. but I..."

Darcy pulled the kneeling Abe to her and began to lick of her juice from his face. She kissed him softly on the lips, poking the tip of her tongue tantalizingly into his mouth. Her tongue cleaned up his face replacing her juice with saliva.

"Now stand up," Darcy commanded.

Abe rose, the wet stain on his boxers very prominent. He was just 5ft 7, the same height as Darcy. But she was on the couch so he had to look down. His face was shiny. She lowered his boxers and grabbed his penis. It fitted perfectly into her small hands, the tip still with s drop from his previous eruption. She kissed the tip and showered the head with small kisses. She rolled back the loos foreskin and licked the head. Slowly she inserted it into her mouth, making it grow. It would never choke her and barely reached the back of her throat. She moved her mouth slowly from tip to root noticing that it was getting hard. Normally, Abe was not able to grow hard so quickly. He came quickly and had to lick out his cream and her juices to bring her to an orgasm.

"Now, don't you feel better? Relax, baby. Darcy is only here for the weekend. You are with me now and will be there also when he leaves." Darcy rose and gave Abe a deep kiss. He could taste himself through her saliva.

"But I really want to be there so he d...doesn't take advantage of you," Abe said in a desperate voice. "Please..Darcy. I'm worried about you."

"Shush now. I can take care of myself. Let's go to bed and I'll try to set your mind at rest." Darcy held his hand and walked to the bedroom. Abe had his own small studio apartment. But more than three or four times a week he spent the night in Darcy's larger and pleasanter apartment. Darcy was like a puppy following Darcy, always ready to do her bidding. Abe kept a small selection of clothes at Darcy's as then he could go to work with Darcy. He didn't own a car.

They went to bed and Abe hugged Darcy tightly. He was worried about her for several reasons. Trevor was indeed capable of hurting anybody who got in his way. He was 6' 2", 230 lbs. and extremely well endowed. He could take his pick of the ladies. Abe knew he was no match with his 5" of hard muscle. Darcy had never complained but she had him use her mouth for several orgasms before she would let him into her wet hole. By that time he wouldn't last more than a minute. He then had to lick her out including swallowing his own emission. Darcy didn't mind kissing him after that and tasting their mixed juices. He was worried that Darcy might easily fall back into Trevor's broad arms. Abe had no way to compete.

Darcy was a beauty. She was just 5'7" tall without heels, had a great face even without makeup and big, full breasts that she loved to display. She had a great body of which she was rightly proud. She was a sexual creature that gave as well as took. What she saw in Abe was not clear. As a supportive companion, Abe was all she could desire. He was no stud but would pay oral attention to her for as long as she wanted. In return, he demanded very little. In either normal opening, he came quickly after being on edge for so long. Trevor was a beast but his big penis filled her mouth and hole and brought her to incredible orgasms in a rough and domineering manner. He was the total opposite to Abe. Darcy knew Abe's anxiety and fear. He had comforted her after Trevor left so suddenly and she enjoyed his fawning of her. But she wasn't ready for a long term commitment. She knew she was using him and would need to find Abe a 'nice girl' to settle down with if she left him. She would need to let him down gently. There was no way she would allow him to interfere with her plans with Trevor. She would go easy the next few days and save herself for the pounding Trevor would give her in all her holes. He hadn't tried anal with her yet. His monster would tear her apart and she would need weeks to be able to walk after that. But she did wonder what it might be like.

Darcy was a senior paralegal in a large law office. She was smart, office candy for their many visitors and charmed the senior partners. None of the younger studs would dare approach her except on business. Abe was in customer service for an online retailer and his pleasant manner and average size made him non-threatening to the many ladies that worked in the company.

Over coffee and toast the next morning, both were quiet. It was just Monday and there were several days more before Trevor would be in town. Darcy was not sure she could handle Abe's moods in that period. She needed to find a solution. Darcy drove to the office dropping Abe off on the way. Not much was said. Abe pecked her on the cheek and said he would be ready by 5 for the ride home. This was going to be difficult. It meant that Abe was planning to spend another evening with her. Much as she enjoyed his attentions, she needed a break.

It was a busy Monday and Darcy had little time for her thoughts. She knew she had to find a way. It was during a late break for lunch that she saw that Trevor had called her twice. His voicemail message simply said to call. She dialed his number hoping he wasn't going to cancel.

"Darcy, glad you called. How are you?" Trevor's voice boomed.

"Hi Trevor. What's up? Seemed urgent." Darcy tried to play it cool but it was a losing battle. At the sound of his voice she was already beginning to get wet down there. She was already in Friday night mood.

"Sorry, Darc', I have a favor to ask."

"What, changed your mind? Not coming now?"

"No, not at all. Cant wait to catch up and have a great weekend," came the quick reply.

"So, what's up?"

"Darc, as I said, I am coming on a business trip to meet a new customer. Lots of commission potential and maybe even a promotion. The problem is that my wuss of a boss decided he is coming along too. We have meeting on Friday morning and he has already talked the customer to a game of golf on Saturday to finalize. After that he doesn't care what I do."

"So, what's the problem?"

"Well, I was hoping you could bring a girlfriend along to accompany him. Someone just as wussy as he, if you know what I mean. I thought we could have dinner, and then split... we have some catching up to do. Russ and your friend can either call it a night then or go off on their own. So do you know someone?"

Darcy was thinking fast. None of her regular friends would break their Friday dates to keep an unknown out of towner quiet. None of them had particularly liked Trevor then and even less so when he dumped her so suddenly. "So, what's this Russ like?" she asked whilst her mind was racing.

"He's about our age but very bright. Graduated well from Ivy League and climbed the ladder fast. He's made some good decisions and advanced rapidly. That's why he's my boss. "

"No, I meant his personality..."

"Oh, he's medium height probably 140 lbs. with red hair. Wears glasses. Nice enough I suppose. The girls like him but he stays away from them."

"Are you saying he's gay?"

"No, I don't think so but he doesn't have a girlfriend as far as talk goes. It's only for one or two nights. Anyone who can smile and be arm candy will be fine."

"I can't promise, but I'll try and think of something. I'll message you. So any new lady friends where you are? Is it a quick suck and fuck and then another disappearance?"

"Come on Darc' it's not like that with you. I had to decide fast and get on a plane. I hardly had time to pack. If the visit goes well, I'll be back more often to take care of the customer and you." Trevor was his old charming self.

"You didn't answer my question. Who's blowing you now?"

"Well, I have had a few dates but nothing serious. Just one night stands." Trevor was laughing at Darcy's question.

"Oh, like in the past these one night stands last a couple of weeks and then on to the next."

"C'mon Darc'. We were together for several months before I had to leave. Besides, that fawning faggot was hanging around you like a lapdog. I was never comfortable. I'm sure he's hanging around now."

"Abe's not a faggot. He knows you hurt me and helped me get over it. I like him. I know you had to leave. But I also know a few of the ladies that you had on the side whilst we were together. I have to go, Call me when you land."

"Darc, don't forget your friend.."

"I know. I know. I'll see."

Darcy's mind raced. She didn't have any close female friends she would trust with Trevor. Besides, most of them knew him and wouldn't agree to make up a foursome. If the boss chickened out after dinner, it could be a threesome. A special date. It was then that the thought hit her: kill two birds with one stone. She dialed Abe.

"What time are you off today?" she asked brusquely. "Can you get off earlier?"

"Well, I can ask, about 4 or 4.30?" Abe asked. Normally she was late and he would either work longer or go home and wait for her call.

Around 4.30 Abe stood outside his office and saw Darcy drive up. There was a big smile on her face. He got into her BMW and kissed her cheek. "So.; what's the problem?" he asked

"Well, let me park the car at the mall and I'll explain." Darcy drove the short distance and parked near the end of the mall. It was a Monday and not very busy. She turned to Abe. "Look babe, I thought of a way for you to be there on Friday. You said you'd do anything to be with me, right?"

"Yes, you know I want that."

"So, you would need some kind of.. Well a disguise so that Trevor will not recognize you. Correct?"

"I suppose. But can't you introduce me as your boyfriend? Trevor's been gone over six months. He may not.."

"We're not taking chances. If you want to be there on Friday to protect me, we'll have to do something to change your appearance. Something that Trevor will never suspect. I want you to become my girlfriend for the evening."

"Girlfriend?" asked Abe horrified.

"Yes, now let's go Monica is waiting and she knows what we need. I called her this afternoon."

"B..But you cant.."

"Excuse me, Abe. You wanted this and I am trying to make it happen. If you can't do this to be near me and protect me if I need it, I guess you didn't mean what you said."

"Darcy, you know I'd do anything for you. But I don't want to be humiliated. Trevor will find out and then I will be in trouble... isn't there..."

"Stop it. The least you can do is meet Monica, see what she can do and then decide. I don't want to look like a fool either taking a "girlfriend" to meet Trevor who looks like a man in a dress. Come on."

Darcy went around to the passenger side. Are you going to keep your word or not?"

Trying desperately for a way out, Abe reluctantly got out of the car. He walked behind Darcy as she marched on. He had brought this on himself. He had wanted to be there. If he backed out, what would Darcy say or do? He knew her well enough that she would be furious and would find ways to constantly remind him. She might even break up with him. He then realized that he may not look convincing enough and Darcy would never allow herself to take girlfriend who didn't look the part.

"OK. I will try," was all he managed to say. He wasn't even sure Darcy heard him and followed a few paces behind her as they entered the mall and headed for a beauty salon located at a corner.

A blonde lady extremely well made up in a white coat greeted them kissing Darcy on the cheek. She offer Abe an air kiss. "Hi Abe, my name is Monica. Please follow me to the back office. We are about to close shop." Indeed there were no customers and two stylists were cleaning up their stations.

Monica offered them a bottle of iced water and sat at her desk. "Sop, Farcy, tell me again what you need."

"Well, as I explained an old boyfriend is coming back into town and wants to have dinner with me. Abe here wants to be there too. Trevor knows Abe and the only way to avoid a fight and spoil the evening is if Abe here got into a dress. Trevor would start a fight if I brought along another male. So, we agreed, didn't we Abe, that if he could look convincing enough he could come to dinner with us."

Monica smiled. "So, Abe, ready for this?"

Abe nodded gently unsure how he should respond.

"So where are you going for dinner and how do you want 'her' dressed. Sorry, Abe, you'll have to get used to she and her."

"Needs to look good. Not an over the top queen but attractive and convincing enough to be with me at dinner. I think he is staying in some fancy hotel downtown with big bar and nice restaurant. Maybe dancing later."

"Abe, have you dressed before? Halloween?"

"No," came the soft reply. "Never."

"Well, we have done some amazing transformations: some OTT drag queens; some men who would never pass and then some who couldn't be distinguished from a female -- until they walked or talked. When will this take place?"

"Friday around 7.30 I think," Darcy replied.

"Oh," Monica exclaimed. "Not much time for her to practice. She'll need to get used to low heels right away. Start with 2" and hope to get to 3" or 4" by Friday." Her voice seems a little husky and probably OK if she doesn't talk too much." Monica stared at Abe for a moment. "I think that the face and body will pass easily. Abbie will need to be confident. That's what could cause problems."

"Abbie?" both Abe and Darcy voiced at the same time.

"Well, we can't have a boy called Abe going to dinner with you, can we?" Monica rose. She could see the increasing discomfort in Abe who sat motionless as if going to an execution. There had to be more to this story. As a salon owner, she had many ladies telling tales about their boyfriends, husbands and sometime even girlfriends. In the stylist's chair, no subject was taboo.

"OK. Darcy I will need a few hours with Abbie here to see what we can do. Why don't you go shopping or have a drink and I'll call you."

"Monica, that's a great idea. I'll need something for Friday too. Ping me. Abe, now you listen to Monica and do what she asks, OK? Then we can decide." Darcy got up and left the room.

"Abbie, why don't you disrobe completely? I have this plain panty you can wear. I'll be back in a few minutes. We don't have much time." Monica left the room.

Abe/Abbie sat motionless for a few seconds. He then remembered Darcy's instructions. He jumped up and bean to undress. He was on auto pilot. It felt strange putting on the panty. The small bulge at his crotch was very evident.

Monica retuned just as Abe was pulling up the panty. He covered his crotch with both hands. Monica just smiled.

"Abe, I have seen it all before with my boyfriends. Big, small and in between. Don't worry and try to relax. I need to see what we need to do to give you a feminine body. Your face will not be a problem if you shave closely. So, let's look at your body closely. Don't tense up when I touch you. I'll take some measurements later."

Monica passed her hand from Abe's chin, neck and top body. She bent down and looked closely at his legs. She then went behind him and examined his back. Taking a tape measure she took his chest, waist, and hip measurements

"Wont be too hard to give you some shape. How big do you want your.. your bust? Did Darcy suggest?"

"No, I only heard about this,, this change in the parking lot. I did want to be there on Friday as Trevor treated her very badly, but didn't expect this."

"Oh dear. Just like Darcy. Are you sure you want to be there?"

"Yes, he wont try anything if someone else is around, I hope."

"You're probably right and he will be less threatened by a girlfriend rather than a boyfriend. I think we can make you look good and presentable as a female. Even Darcy may not recognize who is with her. By Friday, you need to depilate all your body hair from your neck down with Nair cream. It's easier than shaving all over. Then apply a moisturizing cream. Beard growth is not heavy but you'll need to shave closely. Your voice can be a little higher but you can say you have an allergy or something. The walk in heels is a test. But you can practice in the next four days. You'll need to walk and even dance in 3" heels I think."

"I'm not dancing with him," Abe protested.

"Well, OK. That would be much later anyway. "I brought some simple stuff. We are roughly the same size. I also have a larger bra and some foam inserts. They are not great but will give an impression of Abbie with the contours of a female. We can get the right silicone forms later and even glue them on.

"Will they come off easily?" Abe asked shocked.

"Yes, silly. There is a solvent to do that. These forms are almost undetectable from the real boobs until you touch them of course. But they'll warm to body temperature quickly. Today, we don't need any stockings but definitely for Friday, Pull up this pantyhose careful not to tear it, and then wear the panty. I'll be back in five." Monica left the room handing Abe a packet of pantyhose.

Abe carefully pulled up the panty and then the panty. They felt good on his legs and hid the light hair growth. He could not imagine what he would look like as a girl. He was nervous but saw no way to back out. Also he did harbor the thought that with a girl present, Trevor would be less likely to try something. He didn't know if he could pull it off. His mind could not process what all might happen on Friday. How would it end? He did feel that Trevor would want to pick up where he last left off: in bed with Darcy! Abe knew his penis couldn't compare to Trevor's, yet Darcy had commented many times how his mouth and tongue was able to bring her to even bigger orgasms than Trevor's monster.

Monica was back. She asked him to hold out his arms and pulled a bra strap through them. Then came the inserts, hard foam which showed a prominent bulge. "Sorry, Abbie, these are too big but all I have for the moment. We'll get you the silicone ones later. It'll give you a feeling of femininity. We have to walk around with these mounds. Now step into this skirt please."

luk77
luk77
98 Followers