A Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbie at the other end found a moist and warm opening that she licked and sucked gently. If there was one sexual act she had experience in was paying oral attention to the nether lips of the female. She lapped eagerly, savoring the new and different taste of Monica. It was a familiar action and welcome release of the pent up emotions after hearing that conversation. Monica erupted quickly trying to squeeze Abbie's head between her thighs. It took Abbie a little longer as she too erupted deep into Monica's mouth. Still, Monica continued her gentle sucking squeezing the sac as if to extract every drop. They lay their silently for some minutes. Gentle kissing and sucking continued.

"Abbie, where did you learn that?" Monica asked trying sit up. "Incredible. We girls need to remove our makeup. So let's get that corset off first." Monica helped remove Abbie's corset and forms. Now it was Abe with smeared makeup. It was a comical sight.

Monica helped cleanse Abe's face. "No telltale signs for tomorrow," she stated.

They started to gather the items and Monica decided to leave her makeup items at Abe's. "What time will you be off tomorrow?" she asked.

"Darcy told me to take the Friday off so I could get away a little early. Do you think I should still do this? It seems there's no point." Abe was despondent.

"Look, Abe/Abbie. Personally, I think you should do this. You should go all out, become the beautiful Abbie and knock Trevor's socks off. She will be upset if Trevor pays more attention to you than her. Then, you say you're leaving. You can text me and I can pick you up if you want. Fight back and teach her a lesson." Monica was angry for Abe.

"Do you think I can do that?"

"Of course. I can help. Listen, I know you have a lot to think about but after all you've been through, I don't think you should pass on the opportunity to get back. Your choice and I will help you. Don't feel sorry for yourself. Better you know now so you can prepare. I'm going to leave. I can't help but feel you need to sort this out in your mind. But you can call anytime if you want to talk. OK?"

Abe nodded and hugged her tightly. They kissed deeply. "Thanks," Abe whispered.

"Don't worry. I'll call when I get home. Darcy will be here to pick you up. So I couldn't stay anyway."

Abe nodded and reluctantly watched her leave. He was confused. He thought Darcy was his girlfriend. He had done all for her. It was true he had wanted to be there to protect her. He was always trying to prove himself to her but it seemed that she was just using him. For what he didn't know. There were probably other guys who would do the same. It was a blow to his ego. Could he have been that wrong about Darcy? She was stronger and did manage to get her own way most times, especially in bed. But she always took care of him in the end. He didn't know why he wanted to protect her. It seemed now that he needed protection from her. He had no idea what impulse caused to agree to dress up and act like Darcy's girlfriend. He knew the risks but thought it would comfort Darcy to have someone there. Now it seemed he needed the protection from Darcy's desire to humiliate and even expose him to Trevor. Dressed as Abbie what chance did he have?

Then there was Monica. She obviously had no problem to dress Abe up as Abbie. He thought she even liked it. She had shown some personal and sexual interest well before the call with Darcy. He knew she was puzzled why he would go to these lengths to be there on Friday with Darcy and Trevor. He didn't know himself. Having spent two evenings now with Monica, he could see the difference. Monica was interested in him as Abe or Abbie. She probably got a kick out of dressing him up, but there was no humiliation involved. In fact, Abe enjoyed being with her as she helped Abbie act and look better. She had wanted that mutual session tonight with Abbie although she knew what Abbie had hidden in her panty. She seemed genuinely interested in Abe. Or was it Abbie? To Abe, they were one and the same. He enjoyed Monica's company as Abe and Abbie and for the first time since he met Darcy had actually developed an interest in another girl. Abbie had also been very comfortable with her dad Russ.

Abe was startled by the ring of his cell phone. It was Monica.

"Hi," she greeted him softly. "How are you feeling?"

"OK. Confused," Abe admitted.

"Look, I understand. Take your time to decide. In a way, I am glad you heard Darcy. How could anyone tell you that? Whatever happened tonight between us has nothing to do with Darcy. I respect whatever you decide. I think you know how I feel. I will help you with whatever you decide, OK? Try to get some sleep. We can talk tomorrow. G'night!"

"G'night and thanks for everything," Abe replied and hung up.

Abe had a restless night. Several times he turned around and imagined Monica was spooned in front of him. It was not Darcy he imagined. He had not even kissed Monica as Abe except when she left this evening. Several times he wanted to call her and talk. He then remembered Monica's words: it was a decision he had to make without Monica's help. He awoke at 6 after a restless night. He needed coffee. He sat at the kitchen musing over the events of the previous days. Monica's makeup case on the counter reminded him of the previous night. The truth was he had found peace as Abbie. Monica had proven to be a friend that obviously was interested in more. What did he want? Did he want a partner who laughed at him? Humiliate him? He did have some self-respect. He couldn't think of any way out.

He thought that perhaps there could be a pleasant and close relationship with Monica. But he had to find a way to win back his own self-respect. He needed to go through with this and show Monica that Abbie would compete for Trevor. That would be the best put down. His phone rang.

"Good morning, Abe. Had a good night I hope," Monica asked. Her voice and cheery tone made him braver.

"I decided I want to do it," he replied hastily. "I want to show Darcy up. Will you help?"

"Of course. Don't discuss anything with Darcy. Just try to act as before. We can talk this afternoon. Text me when you can get off and I'll pick you up." Monica's confidence grew on Abe.

"I will," he said with a new air of confidence.

Darcy arrived at 8.30 and sent him a message that she was downstairs. He was glad she didn't come up and went down quickly. She greeted him with a big smile. Je leaned toward her and kissed her cheek.

"Monica said you looked great and doing well. One more night and you can show off," Darcy said with a big smile.

"I was in the shower and she said you had called. I am still not comfortable but getting there. Are you sure this is a good idea? What will Trevor think or do if he finds out?"

"Nothing. He won't find out and I'm not about to tell him. Besides, Monica says you are doing well. Remember, it was your idea."

"I know but am really nervous. Perhaps we should stop this and you can do what you want with him," Abe said looking at the road ahead.

"I told Trevor we'd be three and he has made reservations. How would it look if I cancelled at the last minute? He's looking forward to meet my girlfriend."

"You told him about me?"

"No, silly, just that I had a meeting arranged with my girlfriend Abbie before I knew he was coming. He said welcome."

"Oh. So what are your plans after dinner? What happens to me?"

"Don't worry. We'll go to a club, dance and then go back to his hotel for a nightcap. Of course you must join us."

"You are planning to spend the night with him, right? He'll be expecting it and I guess you would.."

"Now, look Abe, if the chance occurs and things happen, I'll probably go along. I can hardly say that my boyfriend will join, can I? He may like two girls in his bed." Monica was laughing.

"How can I? I'll end up hurt. Besides I don't want to do anything with a man. I am not like that."

"I know that but it won't be Abe, it'll be Abbie who'll be showing him a good time. I know how well you use your mouth and hands."

"No, I don't want that. No way."

"OK, spoilsport, we'll just have to find a boyfriend to keep you company. Shouldn't be too hard given how Monica described Abbie. I know you spent some good money as I saw in the credit card charges. So no more discussion. I've spent too much money on Abbie and for Monica's time to have you back out now. Clear?"

Abe didn't reply as they approached his office block. "Now, I have asked Monica to do the final prep tonight and have you ready. I'll call her and discuss stuff. I will cancel my appointment tomorrow with her as I will need to leave the office a little early too. I have a lot to do tonight too. You do what she says and do your best to be pleasant tomorrow night to Trevor. Get it?" Darcy's tone left no doubt in Abe's mind that Abbie would be expected to perform as she had described to Monica. He was disappointed and also more afraid. It couldn't end well.

Darcy stopped the car. "OK. All set and no more discussion or debate. Let's make it a nice evening for me and Trevor. Abbie could also have a good time and I would like that very much. So there. Now, give me a kiss and go."

Abe turned to her expecting a kiss on the lips. Darcy turned her head and offered her cheek. Abe got out with a foreboding feeling. There was no way he could sit through dinner politely as Darcy and Trevor flirted. He was sure that Abbie would be the butt of some jokes. Darcy would expect best behavior from Abbie.

Abe couldn't concentrate all morning. He asked his supervisor to leave early as he wasn't feeling too well. He had a big weekend planned with the Friday off, and wanted to be well. Seeing Abe's look, the supervisor agreed he could leave around 2 after orders for the day were processed for shipment. Abe took a short break and went outside to call Monica. In spite of his earlier bravado, he was now scared. He knew that Darcy would force him into acts he didn't want to commit. He also knew that he wasn't strong enough to refuse as Abe or Abbie. Monica was the only person je could talk to.

Monica picked up on the second ring. "Hi," she said. "How did it go?"

"I am getting more scared and think I should call it off. I know she would force me to do things..."

"Abe, look, I am at my station and can't talk. When can you be free?"

"I told my boss and he agreed to around 2 pm."

"Good, I should be done by then. Had only planned on some paperwork but that can wait. I'll pick you up around two and we can talk. OK? I may be a few mins late."

"OK. I'll wait outside. Thanks." Abe hung up. The next few hours would be tough. But Monica was the only person he could talk to about this. He spent the next few hours listlessly unsure what he should do. He could follow Darcy's instructions or take Monica's advice to take advantage. His own instinct was to back away and hide not wanting confrontation with anyone.

Monica was a few minutes late and Abe was happy to see her. She had a way to reassure him and make him think straight. Monica leaned toward him and kissed his cheek.

"Relax," she said. "Did you have lunch?"

Abe shook his head. "I skipped it. Not hungry."

"Well, this girl is hungry and you'll have to watch me eat or join me. I know a small café with a garden."

Monica drove another ten minutes and parked in a small strip mall. The bakery offered a selection of sandwiches, coffee and even a small selection of wines. She didn't ask Abe who followed her quietly and ordered a cheese sandwich and two glasses of white wine. It didn't take long for them to find a quiet table under an umbrella. Monica had requested two plates and shared her sandwich. She put a couple of forkfuls of salad and handed him a plastic fork.

"You'd better eat and we can talk after." Monica raised her paper cup of wine and took a sip. She placed a reassuring hand over Abe's. "Don't worry, nothing is that bad we can't find a solution," said and squeezed his hand. Taking another sip she bit into her half of the sandwich. Her eyes never left Abe's face and he felled compelled to eat too. The wine was cool and soon he was feeling a little more relaxed. They ate in silence, communicating through looks. Monica had paid and he didn't want to disappoint and finished his half of the sandwich. When he was done, he was glad to have eaten.

"I would like to get some things taken care of for tonight. All reversible, I assure you," Monica replied. "I'd like to make a stop first if you trust me. I wouldn't do anything to harm you."

"I trust you," Abe replied. "I know you won't do anything to hurt me. What do you want to do?"

"Nails first. You'll be Abbie till Saturday. Let's go back to your place after that. I assume you have coffee," Monica asked. "Yes. I also have espresso," Abe replied looking a little more relaxed.

Monica drove to a strip mall that seemed to have a variety of primarily Asian shops. They had signs in other languages. Monica led Abe to a salon where she was greeted warmly by a small Asian lady.

"Hi Annie, this is Abe. We need to get the nails we discussed. For today, just a little longer and painted in a dark blue. Can you do his feet in bright red?"

"Why..." Abe began.

"Well, tonight you'll be in a different dress. Nobody will see your toes. Tomorrow, the big day, you'll be in a red dress. But once dressed, we can't do your toes. I want them to match tomorrow. Today is preparation time." Monica seemed to have this planned out. Abe sat in the big chair.

"Sure. I have the perfect colors. Abe come with me," Annie said and led the way to a comfortable chair. There was just one other client, an Asian lady, who was talking to her manicurist in some foreign language. They paid scant attention to Abe and Monica.

Abe watched in awe as he nails were soaked, cuticles pared, nails dried and within twenty minutes a fine set of pink nails were attached to his hand. Annie painstaking applied a dark blue color to his nails, let them dry and applied a second coat. Abe had expected to have red nails, but couldn't find the words to ask. Annie had asked him to remove his shoes and then continued prepared and then apply a bright red color to his toes. They looked beautiful. Whilst his nails were drying, Annie spoke with Monica. Abe watched them and saw Monica look at him several times.

Monica, came up to him. "The nails are that color because your dress tonight will be that color. Tomorrow, they'll need to be red to match the dress." Her smile was reassuring and an inexorable step toward becoming Abbie. "So, Annie can do one thing more to make Abbie look really great. Trust me."

Monica approached Abe who sat there with fingers spread with cotton and blue nails. His toes were a bright red. A swab on his ear and within seconds he had studs in both ears. Monica smiled at him. "Don't worry, if you stop wearing earrings past the weekend, the holes will heal nicely. On the other hand, many men have ear rings or studs even in both ears. Maybe useful if Abbie wants to come out and play sometimes."

Abe looked up at Monica in a daze. It seemed he was one more step down the path to become Abbie. He couldn't see the studs but was now conscious that people might notice him more. Cotton wool removed, nails dry, Abe walked out of the salon speechless.

The drive to Abe's apartment was not more than fifteen minutes. Monica had a small paper bag as well as a suit carrier and they entered his apartment.

"It's not even 4.00 yet. So why don't you put the espresso on and we'll talk and plan." Monica suggested.

Abe went into the kitchen and Monica into the bathroom. I took a few moments and Abe returned to find Monica in a robe, sitting on the couch.

He looked at her with longing. He had never had a woman expose herself to him. She was covered but the short robe did little to hide her assets.

"Coffee will be a few minutes," he said. "I have some cookies."

"Great," Monica replied with a smile seeing Abe's red face as he offered the plate with his now manicured blue nails.

Abe returned to the kitchen and poured out two cups of espresso. They were in large mugs but he had no other. He returned to the small living room.

Monica sipped her espresso and patted the seat next to her. Abe complied. "So, tell me honestly what you are thinking and what you would like to do. I won't interrupt. I'll save questions till the end." She opened her purse and took out the pack of cigarettes. She looked at it longingly. "No, I'll save it for later and share with Abbie," she said and closed her purse. "OK, I'm listening."

Abe looked at her. He was bursting to share but now had difficulty expressing himself. Monica patiently looked at him, eyebrows raised in a question.

Abe looked at Monica who was sitting calmly. "I guess the truth is I am scared. After listening to her conversation last night and Darcy's comments this morning, I am scared." Abe paused. "It seems that Darcy wants to force me to do something with Trevor which I don't want."

Monica drained her cup of espresso. "OK. Abbie doesn't want to do anything with Trevor. Understand. What about Darcy? What is she expecting and how far would you go?"

Abe looked despondent. "This is more than I expected. I know now that Darcy's idea is to make a fool of me and maybe make me do things with Trevor. I don't want that." Abe drained his cup. "I never expected that Darcy would expect me to.. to do things."

"You mean blow Trevor or let him fuck you? Sorry to be so blunt."

"I suppose."

"So how do you feel about Darcy who seems to want to force you into these.. these situations. Have you thought about her reaction if you don't do this?"

Abe looked really unhappy. "She'll be mad and probably dump me. I guess, I was wrong about her and her intentions. I am not interested to do anything with Trevor."

"So what do you think about your relationship with Darcy? Please be honest. I have no agenda."

Abe looked hard at Monica, trying to formulate words. "I think Darcy uses me for... but she doesn't have much feelings for me. She needs a.. a man to take care of her sexually. She doesn't think I compare to Trevor. I guess I have been too weak giving in to her and doing what she wants."

"And do you want to continue that way?"

"No. I know she's just using me."

"So, then how do you want to respond in this situation? Give in and be subservient to her for as long as she wants or be independent. Find someone who is an equal partner?"

Abe was quite for some minutes. "I need to be free. I don't want to be used and dumped,"

It was Monica's turn to be silent for some minutes.

"Abe, even after just a few days I think you are a nice guy who obviously is faithful to your partner. Darcy doesn't seem to think that way. I don't think you wanted to become Abbie of your own free will or desire. But, I have to say, you make a very attractive Abbie. You can accept it and wait till she dumps you or you can try to get some respect back. So, let's turn this into a benefit for you. Want to hear more? You may not like some parts."

"I really value your opinion. I'm listening and will do as you suggest."

"Let me tell you a little story. I had a boyfriend Tim some years ago who liked to play around behind my back. I found out he was going to a party but he had told me he had to go away to see his grandma. I found out because the girlfriend came to our salon and talked about Tim and the party they were going to. What was I to do? I got myself an invitation to this party, spent all my money on a new dress and accessories and let my colleagues do my makeup. I looked hot. I persuaded one of my male college friends to take me. We had a ball and I flirted heavily with Tim who couldn't admit to his companion that he and I were an item. I made no pretense of the fact that I was after Tim. She walked out on him in a huff after a loud shouting match. I then planted a fat kiss on my date in front of Tim. He lost it and left in a huff. Result: he lost both girls."

1...34567...10