A Threesome That Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a long pause, drew a deep breath and looked at me. "You do?"

"I really do." I confessed. "I haven't dated anyone since I left Texas and the Farm. I thought I should ... to try and put you behind me, but I felt too strongly about us." I said.

There was that awkward silence. We both exhaled some nervous laughter.

Kathy cried.

I found her some tissues and got her to calm down.

"Well, now what?" Kathy asked me.

"Do you like Pittsburgh winters?" I asked.

She shook her head no.

"Me neither." I chuckled.

"So, I had this IDEA ..." Kathy began.

"Yes?" I encouraged her.

Her phone chimed. "Oh Shit ..." she said startled, "Nobody knows I am here."

"What?" I replied in disbelief. I was startled and excited at the same time.

"I still remember the first time you two took me up to the high pasture. Like it was yesterday some days." I began.

Kathy was texting her Mom.

"Do you mind if I make a quick call?" Kathy asked.

"Go ahead." I said understandingly.

Kathy called her Mom and started explaining everything, right in front of me.

I could hear the anger in her Mom's voice over the phone.

I motioned for her to give me the phone.

"Mom ... Everything is fine. I am here with Pete." Kathy said.

Kathy handed her phone to me. "She wants to talk to you."

"Hello?" I said.

"PETER!! What in the HELL do you mean making Kathy drive all the way up there to that snowy shit hole by herself? James is packing a Goddammed bag right now, and he is planning on kicking you dead square in the ass. I'm gonna hold you while he does!!" Kathy's Mom (Katheryn) screamed at me.

"Katheryn, its not like that. I didn't know she was coming up here, and I didn't know she was driving here like this." I tried to explain.

"What the HELL has gotten into that girl?" Katheryn asked me, still on fire.

"Katheryn, your daughter fell in love with me while I worked there. I never knew she felt that way. And to be honest, she never knew I felt the same way. It IS my fault for never letting that be known. It may have changed things a few months ago." I finished.

I could hear Katheryn gasp on the phone.

"Oh MY GOD." Katheryn strained.

About that time she got that out, I heard James grab the phone.

"Give me that Goddammed thing." he grunted.

"PETE ... You made Katheryn cry, I am moving from mad to pissed off Boy. Someone had better explain what in the hell is happening, where Kathy is and just how much lead you want me to use." James explained in less than a yell but more than talk.

"Sir, Kathy is safe and sound. I am sorry Katheryn is crying, I HOPE they are tears of joy. Your daughter drove all the way up here to tell me that she loves me. When Katheryn texted her a few minutes ago, I had just told Kathy that I love her too." I confessed to James.

There was another awkward silence on the phone.

"She's safe?" James asked in a different tone.

"I'm FINE Dad ... sorry for the scare, Pete had nothing to do with this." Kathy said.

"By God it sounds like he had EVERYTHING to do with it." James said.

"Pete, put me on speaker." James barked.

"Okay, you have us both on speaker." I said.

"Kathy, your Mother and I noticed how hard you took it when Pete left. She noticed it more." James said.

"THATS TRUE." Katheryn chimed in.

Everyone chuckled a bit.

"Pete, what is it that you are doing up there in the tundra of Pittsburgh?" James asked.

"I am working as an accountant, we are getting ready for income tax season." I said.

"Kathy, do you want to live up there with Pete?" James asked.

"Daddy, I want to be with Pete, but I don't want to live up here in this frozen place." Kathy said.

"Look ..." James began. "Texas is plenty big and I am betting we can find the need for an accountant down here, some where Pete. I will ask around." he jested a bit.

"Sir, what are you saying?" I asked.

"Pete, you belong on a farm. Not in the city. Kathy belongs with you, I think we ALL have realized that tonight. If that is who makes her happy, then ..." James trailed off a bit. "Pete, we are NOT going to have our daughter living that far away. PERIOD. You two get things worked out between yourselves and get your asses back to Texas, where you both belong." James finished.

I looked across the phone and smiled. "James, we will do just that, I PROMISE. I don't like it up here anyway."

Kathy smiled.

"Pete ..." Katheryn voiced up.

"Yes Ma'am?" I replied sharply.

"James is serious. We don't want our daughters living that far away." Katheryn confirmed.

"We will chalk this up to a shitty vacation Katheryn. A short, shitty vacation." I replied.

"That's what we wanted to hear." James replied.

I pushed the phone across the table so Kathy could close out the conversation with some privacy and went to the bathroom.

I bolted into the bedroom and tided up the bed a little.

I was still in a shirt and tie from work. I loosened the tie and unbuttoned my shirt.

"Pete." Kathy hollered from the kitchen.

"Yes?" I hollered back.

"We need to talk a little more." Kathy said.

"I need to get my bag out of the Jeep." she said.

"I'll go get it." I offered.

Kathy handed me the keys. I ran out in the snow and get her bag, locked the Jeep and came back inside.

Kathy was standing in the kitchen in a black bra and matching panties. Nothing else. Her coat was draped over the back of a chair.

"We can talk in the morning ... I want to see what its like having you all to myself." Kathy said to me.

I closed the door and turned the thermostat up a few degrees. I walked over to Kathy and scooped her up in my arms. We walked to the bedroom and I placed her on the bed.

We started making out and she removed my clothes while we kissed.

She pushed me back on the bed and started kissing my neck. She left a trail of kisses down my shoulders and chest. As she did, I unclasped her bra and she let her breasts out. She rubbed her hard nipples against my skin.

In no time she found my cock and took it into her mouth. I was not completely hard and she liked the idea of it growing harder IN her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down quickly and I did NOT want to come in her mouth, but I did.

When I said, "I'm coming." It only encouraged her.

She kept going and took my load down her throat.

She "finished" by kissing the head and then went to the bathroom to wash me down.

She returned without any panties. I was still on my back.

She straddled my face and looked me in the eyes as I opened my mouth to take her in.

She ran her fingers through my hair and moaned a deep sensual growl that only a woman can.

She moved her hips and put more pressure on my face as her orgasm built up and continued to make her body tingle.

"OH FUCK ... You haven't forgotten anything ... that tongue feels so amazing." she would hiss.

"Yes ..." She would approve as I continued eating her pussy.

I squeezed her nipples and it was the "jolt" needed to get things going for Kathy.

She had a strong orgasm, squirting into my mouth, and on my face. She pushed back as the wave of pleasure forced another stream of fluid out, over my chest and face, splashing the pillows on the bed.

I pinched her nipples again and she squealed as she grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my faced up to her pussy. I touched her clit and it set off another stream of juice that mostly made it in my mouth.

Kathy leaned forward and put the most pressure against my face than ever before. She shot another stream into my mouth and I didn't spill a drop.

Kathy was on all fours, moaning and grinding against my face. The orgasms would not stop and neither would Kathy.

It was the most incredible experience the two of us ever had together. When things would seem to settle down, another wave would wash over her. She would shoot all over me and just climax over and over.

When she could not take it any more, she push off of me and laid on my chest, panting and breathing heavily. She said nothing for more than a minute.

After she had caught her breath, she lifted her head and looked at me in the dark. "That all you got?" she teased.

I looked and her and replied, "Not even close."

Kathy fumbled around in the dark and found my hardened cock waiting on her.

"How do I ride this thing?" she asked.

"Just get on and try not to fall off." I teased her.

Just like the farm, Kathy straddled my hips and guided my cock inside of her. She gasped at how wonderful it felt to be back together. She rode me slow and steady before her back and thighs grew tired.

I laid her down in the bed and put her ankles on my shoulders (again). I plunged inside of her pussy. It was a sloppy wet mess of nerve endings that needed to be fucked.

I slid all the way in nice and slow. I moved my body in ways like before.

I grabbed her ankles and pushed them towards her head as I did that, her clit was being rubbed from inside with the head of my cock. The combination had the desired effect as her pussy squeezed my cock tightly just as Kathy let out a howl that let me know things were working. After that, I started fucking her harder and deeper. I did not stop for anything. I pushed her ankles back further than before and kept driving my hips into hers. Between her screams and the sounds of our hips slapping against each other, I could hear the sloshing sounds of liquid being forced out of an opening.

I could feel her warmth around my cock and I could feel my balls hitting her ass with each thrust.

"Oh MY GOD ... Don't stop Baby!! Pete .. Pete .. Pete ... PEEEETTTTTEEEEE ..." Kathy screamed as her pussy squeezed my cock and warm liquid washed over my thighs. As her pussy clamped down on my cock, it was all I could take and I let go of my load with a loud grunt and a hard thrust into her.

"YES ... OHH FUCK YES!!" Kathy cried out.

As the last of me shot into her, I lowered her feet and moved in closer to her face. We kissed with the deepest passion and expression of love any two people had ever shared on the planet that night.

We ordered pizza and took turns taking showers while we waited for the food to get there.

We ate and talked that night. I had missed a lot of ques from Kathy in the past, and now I was getting a second chance.

We changed the sheets and went to sleep in each others' arms.

We got up the next morning and had coffee. Kathy made me some breakfast and then I went to work and gave my two weeks notice. They were upset with me so told me to clean out my desk and not to come back.

I walked out with the biggest smirk on my face.

I did a change of address on the way home and then surprised Kathy by taking her out to lunch. She needed some clothes for the trip home, so we went shopping for her.

I contacted my realtor and put the house on the market. I made a deal with her to sell the furniture with the house.

Kathy and I packed most of what I owned into a few boxes and shipped them to her place in Texas.

I sold my car to my neighbor Jim, and Kathy and I were on our way to Texas in a few short days.

12