A Threesome Under the Sky

Story Info
Steven Jack and Jay are friends with benefits.
1.1k words
3.96
7.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moon glowed in the eastern sky above inky black water. Trees are silhouetted in the distance. The shrill sound of cicadas can be heard. A mild breeze is blowing. There's the distant sound of cars.

Two of us are home from college for the summer. We're lounging in the grass a few feet from our favorite pond.

Jack Young is a strikingly handsome 5 9 sophomore whom I had met back in September when I joined the fraternity. Light brown hair frames his diamond-shaped face. He has blue eyes, full lips and a perfectly straight nose.

I live less than a mile away in my parents' house with a much younger sister. My parents are very conservative, not people to whom I can come out as gay. As far as they know Jack is only a friend. Learning that we are in a sexual relationship since the night we moved into the dorm would most certainly shock them. They, no doubt, would very strongly disapprove of it.

The third guy is Harley, my Labradore Retriever. A lovable dog, he had been playing tug of war for the past couple of minutes, first with Jack then me.

Neither of us were wearing a bathing suit under our jeans as we had not planned to go for a swim. That said, we sometimes do things spontaneously.

Harley had waded into the water and was looking toward dry ground as though he wanted us to join him.

After looking at the dog for a second or two I stripped and waded into waist depth water. Jack followed without hesitation.

For a second or two Jack and I gazed into each other's eyes. The look gave way to an open-mouthed kiss.

Jack dipped into the water. I followed his lead touching his bare ass. We soon resurfaced close by each other touching one another.

We waded back to the dry land to sit and stare into each other's eyes. He eased me onto my back putting his thick cock deep inside me. I grunted softly with each thrust of his penis.

Seconds ticked away becoming minutes. My boyfriend sat upright, white goop dripping from the pink head. A second or two passed then he stood up and helped me to my feet.

Having satisfied our sexual needs, we got dressed quickly.

As we started on the path for home he took my hand in a tight grip.

I asked, "have you heard from Jay recently."

"Not recently," said Jack.

"Someone told me that he's seeing some dude named Paul."

Jason Matthews is a brawny former varsity football player whom Jack and I met when pledging to the fraternity. Like both of us, he had kept his true sexuality hidden from his classmates in high school.

Morning at my parent's home saw Jack, my dad and me arriving on the golf course not far from where I live. My boyfriend peered across the fairway before swinging the club. We all watched the trajectory of the ball.

I said, "you learn fast."

"I was on the golf team in high school."

I gave him a look. "How come you never told me?"

"You never asked."

An overcast morning saw Jack and me playing Risk on the table in the porch when my cell phone rang in my pocket. Caller I D said Jason Matthews.

"What's happening Jay?"

"What are you guys up to?"

"Not a hell of a lot," I replied.

"Do you guys want to get together?"

"When," I asked.

He said, "when the sun comes out."

"If it comes out," I replied.

Late afternoon three bobbers floated on the surface of the pond. Jack was standing on my left close enough to touch me. Jay was standing a few feet away on my right.

I asked, "are you and Paul no longer together."

Jay said, "we never were."

"Oh," I questioned.

"We fucked but it was just one night."

The sun was close to the horizon. We had been fishing for a couple of hours.

Jay asked, "have you guys seen any good movies."

By movies, he meant gay themed movies.

"'The Edge of Seventeen'", I replied.

He nodded and made an observation.

"That was a good coming of age story."

Leaving his pole in the grass, Jack stripped naked and waded up to his chest.

"He's hot," quipped Jay.

"You want to jerk off, don't you."

As the words hung in the air Jason stripped naked. For a few seconds I watched him pumping his hand as he lay in the grass then proceeded to strip off my clothes.

Naked, I joined my boyfriend in the water. Harley who had been chewing on his bone came into the water.

After a few minutes Jack and I came out of the water. Jay had stopped masturbating and was spreading the white goop.

Jack pulled me into a deep kiss pushing his tongue into my mouth. I could feel his fingers brushing my balls.

"Do me," I murmured. "Do me."

Seconds after the words came out my boyfriend lay facing the sky, his penis touching my prostate gland. From my vantage point I could watch Jay masturbating as he watched me bobbing.

Satisfied after a few minutes, I stood up. My boyfriend rose to his feet on my left. Jason slid his tongue along his lip as his eyes locked onto my dick then shifted to that of my boyfriend.

"Dude," I said getting his attention.

Our mutual friend knelt between us, his lips surrounding my shaft sucking on it. He turned sucking jack's cock as well.

Jack and I met in the kitchen for breakfast after spending the night in separate bedrooms.

My mom had taken her customary seat at the end of the table putting the living room at her back. My dad was sitting at the opposite end. At his back is the refrigerator.

"Did you boys sleep well?"

"I slept okay."

Jack chewed on his toast coated with the yolk of an egg. His eyes shifted to me.

The plan was to have him here for a week. After that he would go home.

In the meantime we would play golf, hang out with Jason, fish and maybe catch a movie at the theater.

At that moment the bomb dropped.

My kid sister Jenny, age 10, chose that moment to tell all.

"I saw you guys kissing."

Shocked, my mother looked at me in disbelief.

"Is that true Steven? Are you gay?"

I blushed. Jack remained silent.

"It's true, isn't it."

I averted my eyes.

Her words comforted me. "I don't care. I love you no matter what."

Jack by now had stopped eating though he hadn't yet finished his meal.

"Mrs Cozzolino your son means something to me."