A Throuple's Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Damian makes a deal to get Riley alone for a night.
3.6k words
4.47
4.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: I wrote the first chapter of this story as a standalone piece originally. Feel free to see it as such if you don't like the directions I take it from here. Also this chapter will be published in the gay male category, as it is almost entirely guy on guy action but the characters are still bi and do mention the women Riley is partnered to frequently and you do hear a little from them in dialogue. If that's not your cup of tea, I encourage you to read no further!

--

After Damian's first meeting with Bryn, Riley, and Zoe, he was hooked. He had been with couples for threesomes but a foursome was something else. It wasn't just the number of people either; their dynamic with each other and with him was so enticing. Usually with a couple, a man would either try to "out-man" him or would be mostly a silent observer unless his wife invited him or egged him on to participate in the encounter. While there was fun to be had in either scenario, it was rare that a man in a relationship with women so openly embraced his interest in Damian. The fact that Bryn and Zoe were the married couple of the triad, and that Riley was a house-husband by choice was also interesting. In some way, it took their power dynamic to a different level. He thought Riley might be a more honest submissive than he had ever encountered before. The two women were certainly an alluring mystery to him but before he could figure out what to make of them, he decided he had to explore his relationship with Riley.

The following Friday morning, while he was settling into his daily work routine, he noticed thoughts of Riley wouldn't let him focus. He kept imagining Riley's blue eyes looking longingly up at him with his cock in his mouth. He recalled Riley's tongue desperately lapping his asshole while he fucked and made out with Zoe. Suddenly he came out of his daydream, noticing he was visibly hard through his pants. He looked up from his computer and out of his office window to see if anyone was watching. Being the largest construction company in the area with multiple projects ongoing, there was plenty of work to do and none of his employees had time to notice him, just as he preferred it. He finished an email to a prospective client and pulled out his phone.

The week after their first date, they had set up a group chat for the 4 of them. He opened the chat and started typing.

D: I was thinking about seeing Riley alone sometime. I think there's some unique chemistry that we should explore, if everyone is comfortable with that. What do you all think?

Z: Aww you don't want to spend time with the ladies?? Lol

Damian was a little embarrassed he hadn't considered the implications of his question for the other two. On the other hand, he thought that given the wild fucking he had given them only a few nights before, it should be clear that he was very much into them as well.

B: How about this: you can have Riley alone if Zoe and I can get you alone with us sometime too.

Bryn wasn't as flirty as Zoe but he definitely sensed that she always knew what she wanted and had no qualms about asking for it. Lucky for him, what she wanted was him. He put that thought aside for a moment and waited for Riley's response. That was who he was focused on for now.

R: Tonight? Your place?

D: Bryn, I think that's a deal I can make. And I'm game for tonight, if the ladies are sure it's okay.

Z: I'll miss his tongue tonight but it seems only right to share it with you, since you're sharing your cock with us later.

B: Agreed. Give him a good ride for us

With that matter done, Damian tried to finish out the rest of his work day, daydreams notwithstanding. When he arrived home to his high rise apartment, he made himself dinner and cleaned the place up a bit, having not expected company that night. The spontaneity of it all was exciting. Riley's eagerness to see him was exciting too. Feeling like the place looked alright for a guest, he poured himself a glass of wine and an extra for when Riley got there.

Before he could get too comfortable, a knock came at the door. As Damian opened the door Riley's eyes met his and grew wide.

"H-hi!" Riley said. Damian loved how he practically melted in front of him, just like he did the first night they met. There was something endearing about his shyness.

"Hey there." Damian replied smoothly. They hugged and then Damian pulled him into a kiss. He ran his hands through Riley's soft brown hair as their lips and tongues intertwined. Riley had his eyes closed, seeming to soak up his every touch and motion. He started to run his hands through Damian's long hair.

After they broke away, Damian led him to the kitchen.

"Wine?"

"Yes please."

He gave Riley his cup and refilled his own. They made their way to Damian's living room, which offered a magnificent view of the city skyline.

The two sat gazing out at the sea of lights until Damian broke the silence. "So your partners had a lot to say about how you all met, but I suspect there's more history to your love life than that. Like, before me, when was the last time you were with a man?"

Riley looked down, thinking for a moment. "It's been several years. Since college really."

Damian reached over, unzipped Riley's pants. He looked to Riley for approval. He smiled meekly back at Damian and nodded. He gently pulled Riley's dick out, stroking it lightly as it grew.

"Did you always bottom?"

"I, uh --" Riley was having trouble focusing with Damian's pleasuring hand. Damian was amused at his struggle. "--I topped a couple of guys, but bottoming always seemed more natural, even with women, you know, when they were willing to."

Riley unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to give Damian easier access. He was so eager. It gave Damian a rush of adrenaline.

"The guys who topped you, were they big?"

Riley squirmed. "Uhm, they were alright. You were my biggest."

Damian's cock hardened at those words. He knew he was bigger than average, but he loved hearing it. Riley's dick wasn't as big. It fit snugly in his hand. But it felt nice, hard, and smooth.

"I had an idea," Damian said.

"Okay."

Damian stopped stroking him for a minute, unbuttoned and pulled off his own pants and boxers. Riley took the opportunity to take his pants and underwear completely off as well.

"Come here," Damian said and led him by the hand to stand in front of him. He started stroking Riley's dick again and started stroking himself with his other hand.

"I've always wanted to do this. I think you might be the right guy for it."

"Me?" Riley through a heavy breath.

"You. You seem to be down for just about anything. Does that seem right?"

"Well, yeah. Anything you want."

He played the words back in his head again: anything you want. He stood up from the couch and started kissing him ravenously while he stroked both of them. Riley moaned into Damian's mouth. After a while, he let Riley's voice free and started kissing his neck instead. He moaned louder now and it echoed off of the glass windows next to them. He could tell that Riley was close to cumming already and decided to look down at the show.

As Riley's dick started to fire shots of cum, Damian aimed them at his own cock, covering it in sudden warmth. It was something he saw in a porn one time, and had always wanted to try it. He never met anybody he felt like would go for something like this but he knew Riley would. As he stroked his own cock, he spread Riley's cum all over his shaft and it started to drip down to his balls. Riley leaned in and kissed Damian's neck now as he continued orgasming. After he was done, Damian sat down and motioned for Riley to get on his knees.

When Riley got into position, Damian swiftly pulled him down by the back of his head and pushed his cum-covered cock into Riley's mouth. The sensation was heavenly. For a moment, he just laid back and let Riley do as he wished. Over and over, his cock disappeared into Riley's mouth and then down his throat. Then Riley pulled back to lick the cum off of his balls. He had an amazing tongue. Damian took a fistful of Riley's hair and pushed him further down to his ass. As if nothing had changed, he lapped at Damian's asshole at the same tempo that he had been worshiping his balls.

"Do you like worshiping me?"

"Mmhmmmnm." Riley moaned through his licking.

"Do you like being used by me?"

"God, yes," he said, coming up for a breath.

"Good."

With that, Damian pulled his head up by his hair and back down onto his cock. Keeping Riley's head steady with both hands, he pushed his cock down Riley's throat repeatedly a few times before letting him come up for air and sparing himself a premature orgasm. Riley coughed.

"Did you like that?"

"Yes, sir!"

After he caught his breath, Riley started licking Damians balls gently again without Damian even asking him to. Damian looked down at him and once again he looked back up with those blue eyes.

"You really don't quit do you?"

"No. Why would I? I love this. You know, I think I might have a crush," Riley said with a laughing smile. The adrenaline or maybe the wine had brought him out of his shell. Still, Riley was perfectly submissive for him.

Damian took in the moment while Riley kept worshiping him, had a sip of wine and looked out the window. This could really be the beginning of something great, he thought.

"I liked what you said earlier," Damian said..

"Which part?"

"You called me sir," Damian said and looked down at him, continuing to enjoy Rileys tongue on his balls. He gently pushed him back down to his asshole again. He continued licking as Damian let out a sigh of pleasure.

"Would you be willing to call me sir from now on?"

"Yes, sir," he replied between licks.

"Good boy."

He had so many ideas for things he wanted to do with Riley; things he didn't feel comfortable trying with others. He truly hadn't met anyone so comfortable with themselves and with him before. In his own way, Riley was as confident as Damian tried to be and that was sexy. For now, he would take it slow, because this beautiful thing they had and this beautiful man in between his legs both needed to be handled with care.

"Why don't we head to the bedroom?" Damian offered.

"Yes sir," he replied subserviently. Damian felt shivers go down his spine and his cock harden again.

He led Riley to his bedroom, which was only a few feet down a short hallway. Riley entered the room first, took off his shirt, and laid down on the bed, now totally naked and looking ready for whatever Damian had in mind.

Damian undressed, laid down next to him and looked into his eyes. Those eyes could melt ice, he thought. He pulled him closer and their chests touched and incidentally their genitals did too. Riley's flaccid dick rubbed against Damian's balls. He felt it twitch at the touch. His own cock was flat against him, touching Rileys lower stomach.

"So what kind of fantasies do you have Riles? What goes through that pretty head of yours?"

"I've been thinking a lot about your date with Bryn and Zoe."

"Oh? Are you jealous?"

"Not exactly. It's more like..I like that you might get them for a night without me. Particularly the 'without me'" part. You know?"

Damian wasn't sure he understood.

"So, like the opposite of a fear of missing out? Like, you want to be missing out?"

"Yeah! A lot like that. You might call it a denial fetish of sorts. I like that you're getting things I'm not. And it even goes as far as I liked that they did stuff for you the other night that they had never done for me and probably never will. It's almost like a way of getting put in my place. But it's a place I want to be put in."

Damian felt another chill go down his spine. He absolutely had to have Riley now. His words brought out some wild dominant streak in him.

"You want to be put in your place?" Damian asked tauntingly as he sat up and put his hair up into a ponytail.

"Yes, sir. Please put me in my place."

Damian was already rock solid by now. He guided Riley onto all fours and then pushed Rileys face down into the mattress. He got some lube from the nightstand and lathered his cock and Riley's asshole. He positioned himself behind him and grasped his hips.

"This--" Damian started before he slowly but firmly pushed his cock into Riley "--is your place," he grunted as he started thrusting, slow and steady at first.

"Gah! Yes! Yes sir!" Riley moaned.

He wasn't as tight as Damian remembered from that first night. He must have been practicing with something bigger than Bryn's strap-on. Eventually, Riley loosened up for him and he picked up momentum. As he moved faster, he felt himself let go of control and fully immersed himself in the moment, leaning his head back. His tight grip on Riley's hips was hardly necessary. The man was pushing his ass back onto his cock with as much force as he was bringing to his thrusts.

"Fuck, you're eager, man," he growled between breaths.

"Yes, sir! God, I'm desperate for you!"

Damian regained relative control of his body and reached between Riley's legs and started stroking his soft dick while he pumped his ass. Riley let out a moan into the mattress.

"What if I had Bryn and Zoe for more than a night? What if I had them for a weekend?"

"Mmmhmm!" Riley whined through the mattress.

"Would you let me do that Riley?"

"Yes! God, yes sir!"

"You'll know exactly where they are and what I'm probably doing to them but you'll know it's not for you. Is that right?"

"Oh yes! Yes sir!"

For a moment, he imagined the two women in front of him, ass up, like Riley was now, ready and willing. The image gave him anothet rush. He released Riley's dick and put more force and speed behind his thrusts. He felt Riley's body relax a bit, accepting every inch that Damian would give him.

"I think that's what I'll do. I'll fuck both your partners right here in this bed for a whole weekend. And then, I'll fuck you again."

"Fuck! Yes!"

Damian slapped his ass hard and a red handprint appeared.

"What was that?!" Damian barked.

"Yes sir! Oh fuck!"

"That's right," Damian said and slapped his ass again a little lighter. Riley made him feel powerful. With just a few more pumps and a death grip on Riley's hips, he brought himself to orgasm using Riley's ass. Cum shot rapidly out of him and into Riley. The sensation must have sent Riley over the edge too. His dick, which never quite got hard again after Damian's first handjob, spurted without any stimulation. Damian finally let his cock slide out and stepped off the bed. Riley rolled over in exhaustion. The creampie Damian left dripped onto his asscheek and Riley's own cum leaked onto his leg from his profoundly spent looking and limp dick.

"This is what extra sheets are for, I suppose. Towel?" Damian asked.

"Yes, please --I mean sir."

Damian chuckled and threw him a towel from the bathroom to clean up with.

"The 'sir' isn't always strictly necessary. You'll know when I want it. Although, I don't mind you throwing it in every now and then."

He flashed Riley a devilish grin as he got up and helped him put new sheets on.

"Did you really mean it? That you'll spend a weekend with Bryn and Zoe?" Riley asked.

"Do you want me to, if they're into it?"

"Well, I think the four of us should talk it over but there's definitely some hot possibilities. Do you really want to, though? Are you into that?"

"Hell yes!" Damian replied. "Group chat jokes aside, your girlfriends are hot! I'd love to have them over for a whole weekend."

With fresh sheets and blanket laid out and both of them cleaned up, they laid naked on the bed together again.

"They may be your girlfriends before it's all said and done," Riley said and flashed his own grin at Damian.

Damian laughed and said, "How far down this rabbit hole do you want to go, man?"

"As far as you'll take me..sir."

Damian shook his head. "Shit, you're something else."

He leaned in and kissed Riley and caressed his beautifully smooth chest. He hadn't met a man with a body so devoid of hair in years. He was almost too perfect. Damian sighed.

"Alright," Damian said as he got up from the bed. He walked back into the living room and retrieved their phones from their pants pockets.

"Let's talk to the ladies about this."

He laid back down and opened the group chat. Riley did the same.

D: Riles and I are having a great night. How are you two?

B: Well like Zoe said before, we miss our human vibrator. But the electronic kind has sufficed.

Damian looked over to see Riley smiling big at his phone. He truly had a steel clad sense of humor; more of that confidence Damian liked.

R: The human vibrator misses you too, loves.

B: Zoe's currently a bit preoccupied under the sheets.. but I'll relay your messages to her.

D: Riles and I wanted to talk about your weekend over here.

Z: Weekend?? Who said a weekend?

D: Not so preoccupied then?

B: How did we get a two nights for one deal? What's the catch?

R: Well I had a few ideas to make it fun for all four of us.

Z: We're listening.

R: I was thinking, for part of it, you could video call me. Maybe also take a video I can keep and some pictures?

B: That's all? We get Damian all to ourselves, and you get..porn?

R: You should know that's all I need, love.

Z: Sounds like a deal to me!

B: Lol. Sounds like a fun weekend. We're in!

D: It's settled then. You busy next weekend?

B: Nope. We're all yours. Or rather, you're all ours ;) Now if you'll excuse me I have a date with a pretty pussy. TTYL!

Riley laughed, put his phone down and leaned over to kiss Damian's chest. He worked his way up to Damians neck. Damian took in a sharp breath with pleasure and put his phone down too.

"You have a hell of a mouth, you know," Damian said and guided Riley up by the chin to his lips and took him into a passionate kiss. After a while of making out, Riley went from kissing him to laying his head on Damian's chest silently.

"I know you swing submissive naturally. But why submit to me in particular?" Damian didn't know why he was asking. Was it his own ego needing to be fed or was it doubt? Either way it was a question that seemed to come out of him involuntary.

"When I first saw you, I connected with you. You have this intensity, like a sort of cool confidence that I'm drawn to," Riley replied, not moving from his chest and looking out the window. Whatever the reason for his question, that was all he needed to hear.

"You have a confidence I'm drawn to, as well. All three of you do," Damian said and Riley looked up. "I haven't figured out the other two yet by any means but I just had to get to know you first. You made an impression on me that first night. You know who you are. You make me feel like there's a lot I can learn about myself by being with you."

Riley turned bright red. Damian smiled at him and kissed him again. Both men yawned almost simultaneously and then another dirty idea popped into his head --another fantasy he had never tried before.

"So, you have one more task before you go to sleep," Damian said as Riley looked back into his eyes intently. "You have to spend the night under the covers and you have to lick my balls until I fall asleep. When you wake up, you'll lick me until I wake up too."

"Yes, sir. What if you wake up before me?"

"I'll wake you up to lick my balls!" Damian said with a smirk. Riley grinned back, bit his lip, and went under the covers. Damian turned the light off, spread his legs, and eventually dozed off to the feeling of Riley's magical tongue worshipping him. He had never had a better night's sleep.