Hyeonverse: A Ticket to Nevada Ch. 02 of 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill took his coat and put it over our shoulders. His warmth and scent enveloped us and Maggie and I shivered with pleasure.

"S-so..." Maggie's voice trembled as she turned to look at Moustatchoo Bob on the floor, being handcuffed by the giant: "W-what will happen t-to him now?"

"Well, we could deliver him to the cops," the man frowned. "Or I could walk away with him right now. My associate tells me she's in talks with someone who represents someone who's dying to meet Bob here in person."

"In the flesh," he winked at Robert with an evil grin.

"E. M. Parker," I muttered to myself and Maggie looked at me. She must have read my mind. How much would Elliot pay to get his hands on the guy who had tried to kill his only granddaughter?

"I dunno, Cormac," Bill mumbled. "My 34 inch wouldn't mind spending some quality time with him."

"Yeah, but you don't have a net worth of three hundred million dollars." the man smirked, pulling Moustatchoo Bob off the floor like an unwanted doll.

"So this was all about the money," Bill grunted.

"Hey, being a detective is a nice hobby," Cormac grinned, pointing at the little Asian girl. "But it won't put her through college, will it?"

Bill looked at the little girl who should be in bed at this hour instead of hanging with snipers and maniacs in dark warehouses. He vented: "She doesn't even go to school!"

"I'm homeschooled, you prick!" she shouted back at him. Cormac smiled: "She's homeschooled."

Bill glared at the odd pair, then at me. We shrugged in unison: "She's homeschooled..."

"You know..." Bill grunted. "Those were some pretty mean, hurtful things you said on the phone at the airport, man. Not cool."

"Sorry, Bill!" He apologized profusely, putting his massive tree trunk of an arm around my husband's shoulder. "But you were going full suicidal wimp on me, Bill."

My husband lowered his head.

"I needed to galvanize your lazy ass to get up and get to Ohio, your woman needed you, Bill," the man shrugged. "Sorry for the cloak and dagger, too many years carrying other people's secrets."

"H-how m-much?" Maggie's voice crackled with cold. She was taking it worse than I.

"I beg your pardon?" Cormac turned to look at her shivering frame.

"I-Im a publisher, Mr. C-Cormac. I deal in w-words." Maggie's teeth rattled. "How m-m-much to let them know that Raven Skies lent you a hand when you d-deliver t-this piece of shit to E. M. Parker?"

Cormac looked at her. An amused expression flashed across his face and his demeanor changed. His lips flexed into a wide grin.

"Maggieeeee," he opened his arms, dropping Robert to the ground. Pulling her from under Bill's coat, the giant took off his own cloak and put it around Maggie's shoulders. It was so big on her it almost reached her feet, practically a blanket.

"Maggie-Maggie-Maggie!" he bobbed his head. "You're an Aries, aren't you? I can tell! I am an Aries too!"

"How much?" she repeated, reaching for her Louis Vuitton on the ground. The heart-shaped flash drive Trish had offered her fell off and she quickly grabbed it, darting her eyes at me; the Alexander Waiting manuscript. She took out a checkbook and a pen. Cormac stood in silence, tilted head staring at her.

"Yes, I am an Aries," she surrendered with a sigh. "March, the 5th."

"I knew it! I. Knew. It." Cormac grinned before locking his gaze on hers. "March, the 5th. What is that, 5-3-1978?"

"3-5-1978," she corrected him. "Standard U.S. date notation."

"I was stationed in Korea." his grin widened, his eyes twinkling at hers. The little Asian girl rolled her eyes: "Here we gow..."

Maggie squinted at Cormac and he squinted back at her.

"Fine! Fifty-three hundred nineteen dollars and seventy-eight cents." She finally caved, curving to write the check. Took a while with her freezing fingers, trying to prevent the pen from shaking.

"Yes!" Cormac jumped into the air, performing an elegant pirouette worthy of Natalia Osipova herself, before moonwalking three steps back toward Moustatchoo Bob who was trying to crawl away. God, where had Bill found this loon? Grabbing Robert, he saluted us goodbye with an index finger on his forehead. "Folks, it's been stellar."

"Likewise," Bill replied and I shouted: "Bye, Moustatchoo Bob!"

Cormac turned to the cute little girl who had stayed behind with us: "Coming?"

"Not yet," she pouted, pointing at me. "This ass lost my Taser."

I suddenly realized I was probably not gonna like her very much.

"I like your friend," I smiled as Bill drove us in his rental car back to the Lindy Lodge, braving through a frenzied festival of blue lights and blaring sirens. I finally noticed my hand had been stroking his thigh the whole time. "I have never met a P.I. before."

"Cormac's no real P.I., it's more like a hobby to keep him busy in his twilight years. The loon probably fried his brain doing dirty wetwork from here to the Yellow Sea," Bill smiled back at me, pointing his thumb to the Asian kid on the back seat." Chief Taito gave me his number. About the same age, same wrinkled faces, I picture them in a chance meeting at some sleazy Tiki bar, back in their prime."

"Sharing a cold lager while trading blows with pimple faced sailors over a sexy wahine with huge dreamy eyes." I finished painting Bill's picture. He smiled at me and continued: "Guy's like the fucking A-Team; Hannibal, Face, B.A., and Murdock, all rolled up into one."

"S-so, what does t-t-that make t-this precious little jewel?" Maggie asked from the backseat, turning to the little kid next to her whose eyes tracked the swarm of ambulance and police car lights.

"She's his Robin," I whispered, making Bill grin and Maggie laugh.

Josh was on a stretcher being lifted into an ambulance when we arrived at the Lindy lodge parking lot. Maggie was freezing and she rushed inside without a word, Cormac's cloak sliding on the pavement.

"Hey, my love," I grinned, happy to be together with my boys. "That's what you get for banging Buckeyes behind my back."

"Y...yeah, I should stick to married women from now on," Josh groaned, before turning to find Bill there. His face turned pale.

Bill glared at us, an emotional kaleidoscope gliding across his face and suddenly, both Josh and I realized how unbelievably cruel our joke was. What a callous thing to say, after the anguish Bill must have gone through these past few days. I lowered my head feeling like a monster. Josh followed suit. Bill stood staring at us. Clearing his throat he spoke with feigned anger:

"Married women are okay, I guess, for lesser men who can't properly appreciate good cock..."

Josh burst into laughter, before contorting in pain.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Yeah, sorry, Annie, but I prefer my lovers on the rougher side," he grinned. What the actual fuck? Traitor...

"Sorry for going after you like that, you've got C4 in that right jab," Bill patted Josh's shoulder. Josh smiled back:

"You still got some moves on you yourself, Papa Bill. Maybe we could exchange notes over a lager, one of these days."

"Now this is a man with excellent taste!" Bill smirked.

Men...

I turned to find the little girl staring in awe at the moribund chunk of metal that was once Josh's beloved Kawasaki Vulcan.

"Now that is wone I don't have." She grinned, excited.

"Ooh... kid, you want it, you can have it," Josh grunted, throwing its keys at her. "I'm done with those things. My sister is right, they're a deathtrap."

Bill's hand intercepted the keys' trajectory in the air and the little girl looked at him, furious:

"That's my bike!"

"Not until you're eighteen." He decreed. They glared at each other like a bickering old couple.

My purse was in the same spot I had dropped it, but there were tire treads on it. The Taser lay inside, crushed. The girl looked equally as devastated, holding it in her tiny little hands.

Turning around, she walked away, disappearing into the night without so much as a goodbye.

"I'll be back fowr my bike, you prick." She shouted in the distance.

"God, I hate that punk kid," Bill lied. He turned to me and his fake frown flipped into a real smile:

"You know, your flight back is only tomorrow," he winked and I felt his lust press against my belly. I burst into laughter. Seriously? Bill's face lit up like I hadn't seen in ages:

"Oh, there you are," he poked at my dimples. "Welcome back!"

Circling my arms around his neck, I hugged my husband. Tears fell as I finally held my love and best friend in my arms again: "Ooh, it's so good to be back."

TUESDAY THE 17TH

Between police depositions under Stan Kolich's meticulous supervision and a visit to Josh over at the Clermont Mercy Hospital, while Bill made expediting arrangements for the bike wreck, it was 8 pm when we finally landed back home.

Maggie had stayed at the Lindy Lodge to nurse a cold and Bill was more than happy to change plane tickets with her, aware that he had an earful waiting for him at the metal workshop the next day. I guess Chief Taito can't get by two days without one of his floor pets, geez...

Sue was excited, wanting to come welcome us at the airport, but we told her to stay at her grandparents'. Mike and Steph were happy to have her for the night. I was happier, Mommy had special plans for Daddy.

Leaving Bill to carry our bags inside, I rushed upstairs. The lingerie costume I bought online was still in the same place, hidden under our bed.

"Do not go up," I screamed. He stayed down for a while. For quite a while, actually. When my husband was finally about to lose it, I walked downstairs donned in white and gold and Bill's jaw fell to the floor. Well, he should, I looked magnificent in my Princess of Power garb! I lifted my plastic sword into the air, shouting:

"I am She-Ra!" My voice thundered across the house, glorious and solemn. Pointing the defiant PVC blade toward my husband, I gave the poor mortal my ultimatum:

"By the Honor of Grayskull, I will ravage you!"

I don't think I'd ever seen so much lust in Bill's eyes before.

I was crushing my Princess of Power tits against his chest and pounding my hips against his pubic bone within minutes. Feeling his hardened manhood gliding through my drenched pink folds brought me to a roaring climax. My legs spread into the air, opening, and closing obscenely at each thrust while I stared into Bill's burning eyes, eager to devour him whole. Micro tremors from multiple orgasms flushed across my body and limbs, curling my toes. I had never had multiple orgasms. My womb claimed Bill's precious nectar of life twice that night.

I must have collapsed sometime around 1 a.m., fully sated. I woke up at 6:30 with his tongue licking my clit and labia, lurid fingers exploring my love cave and anus. Waking up to a hollering orgasm, what a way to start the day. Still wearing my tiara, I climbed on top of him and rode my valiant steed into a shattering orgasm. I felt his member ejaculating deep inside me while his face twisted in ecstasy. He returned the favor in kind by licking me into another orgasm and I drowned in an ocean of bliss.

That was the night we conceived our twins, Sidney and Seth.

EPILOGUE

A week after Bill's back surgery, he took me to a shady side of town in Pete's new pickup truck.

(Josh's Kawasaki was strapped to the back. Bill had worked on it for months, restoring the wreck's former beauty).

The place was abandoned when we arrived, just a couple broken washing machines rusting outside. Bill looked disappointed. The following weekend, Carla's ex-boyfriend Rollo was found in an alley.

Four unidentified men had beaten him to within an inch of his life. I had smiled, wondering if the missing Louisville Slugger in our basement was somehow connected.

That night, I dreamt of blue butterflies. I dreamt of Sara, my precious little angel.

She was gliding down the heavenly stairs, walking toward me. She held my hands, tilting her adorable little head up.

My baby had dimples in her smile as she spoke to me:

"I want my Taser back, ass."

E. M. Parker died in 2012, leaving his last book with Centaur One unfinished. Barney was devastated, but at the funeral he expressed deep appreciation to Maggie for helping him get back in good terms with his old friend. Corinne Pritchard was there with him and he introduced us. Bill, who had escorted me, complimented her on her dress:

"Absolutely gorgeous; I mustache you, is that a Donna Karan?"

Barney made a puzzled expression and Corinne's eyes clouded for a second before she returned him a wink and a smirk.

The three E. M. Parker books under the Raven Skies banner were resounding successes, there were talks of movie adaptations.

Maggie never joined the bomber squadron but she comes by for our family barbecues sometimes. Josh never misses them; Sidney and Seth worship the ground he walks on and Sue has the biggest crush on him. I still don't like it when Bill strokes his arm, smirking at me while he goes:

"He-he-he! Oh, Joshhh!"

But I've grown to like the new yellow book my husband keeps on his nightstand to write down the stupid shit I say in my sleep. Mostly for the way Sue and the twins rush into our bedroom in the morning, cuddling around me and trying to figure out what it means.

To this day, the bike's still there in our garage.

Bill works on it all the time. He says one day, its owner will come to reclaim it. I asked him once why he never takes it for a ride himself. He pointed to the back of the bike:

"See that? That's a Nevada license plate." He hugged me, saying in a cryptic tone:

"I will never go to Nevada."