A Time Abroad

Story Info
Dave meets a frustrated divorcee on holiday.
7.7k words
4.65
15.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amy5043
Amy5043
102 Followers

It was Sunday morning - about 10 ish, I had decided to take it easy as I was a little hungover, so I put on my swimsuit, grabbed my day bag and headed for the pool. The pool is one of my favourite places, not least of all for relaxing, but for the talent too. The pool is a great place to see sexy women and lots of flesh, especially in the Mediterranean.

I was lying on a lounger taking in the hot sun, it didn't take long for me to notice a woman poolside. She was about my age, 5'10, pixie cut brunette hair, her bust was an ample c cup and legs that seemed to go on for ever, her whole look was tied together by a stunning bright red one piece swimsuit.

I watched her walk to a lounger with two children who duly went to play in the pool. This woman was there to relax but somehow didn't seem capable.

I laid there watching for an hour or more, as the heat crept up I watched her as she looked at me from her lounger. I smirked as I noticed her looking at me. I got up and moved to the pool, keeping an eye on her as I did. Jumping in to cool off I swam a length to where her lounger was, I pulled myself up out of the water just in front of her.

I raised from the water, up and stood before her purposely letting the water roll over me. My trunks clung mercilessly to my length. I watched her as she stared at me, loving the fact she was looking at my body.

As I moved past her I could feel her eyes burning against me. I walked to my lounger and grabbed my bag, then slowly walked past her again as I moved to the poolside bar.

She pulled her sunglasses down and looked at me. I smiled at her and quietly spoke.

"Can I get you a drink?"

She didn't hesitate to reply, she grinned and moved almost immediately "I'd love one!"

I found to stools by the bar and sat down, putting my bag down on the floor. She soon joined me, taking the seat beside me.

"I'm Dave!" I introduced myself.

She smiled and bit her lip as she replied "Louise"

"Nice to meet you Louise, Pina colada?" I ask.

She nodded as I order them from the barman.

"So, what brings you here?" Louise asks.

I smile and reply "a lads holiday, but they are either hungover or out. How about you?"

Her flirty smile vanished as she looked around for her kids, she then snapped out of it before answering "well, family holiday really. My sister treated us after my div.." she paused before quietly finishing "divorce."

We sat in our swimsuits at the poolside bar, still admiring each other almost naked bodies. I started to notice as we engaged in small talk, she squirmed on her seat. I could tell that as the conversation progressed she became more relaxed.

"Oh it's so good to talk to an adult again, I mean my sister's nice and all, but we always end up talking about my ex." Louise said happily.

As we drank her kids left the pool and went back to their room. Leaving louise and I at the bar. She immediately began to loosen up, knowing her kids were now gone and ok. She revelled in the attention I was giving her. And that she could now respond appropriately to the flirting.

Louise opened her body language up, I began to brush lightly against her, discreetly nudging her legs with mine - noting how she reacted; Every tap made her breath and giggle.

I had already admitted that I was there on a cheeky lads holiday. Which immediately made her easy in my company, thinking I was single and happy to flirt with her.

As we drank she got more open. She then asked in a very direct way.

"So Dave, what was it about me that attracted you to me?"

I smirked and drank. "Your swimsuit!" I replied honestly.

She raised an eyebrow, intrigued as if in shock. Being just as direct, I explained.

"Oh, I have a swimsuit fetish."

Louise blushed a little before realizing the full implication of my words. "Fetish?"

I nodded and we laughed together. I leaned in and whispered gently into her ear.

"It's the fact that everything, yet nothing is left to the imagination."

Louise squirmed at my whisper, I noticed her hairs standing on edge on the back of her neck.

She looked at me and her nipples grew hard, poking through the red swimsuit. Her c cups hefted under her deep breaths. 

"You know what else I've craved since the divorce Dave?" She asked.

I smiled at her and winked.

She moved closer to me, placing a hand on my thigh as she spoke. Taking a large gulp of her cocktail, letting the rum go straight to her head. I let her hand grope me, letting her feel the tight fabric of my shorts as her fingertips moved up my leg. I knew already what she craved, as she took a look around to make sure the kids or anyone else wasn't about before her fingers eventually landed on my semi hard cock.

She gasped as she traced the outline, her face reddened, and she huskily whispered "oh my!"

I whispered back and gave a gentle bite to her neck before reaching her ear "I can guess.. Follow me!"

She broke away from me, looking around hesitantly to see if anyone had seen our discreet little flirt. The pool was still busy, nobody had even noticed we were chatting.

She grabbed her small bag and I grabbed mine and made my way from the poolside into the lobby of the hotel. She walked slightly behind me, she then heard a voice shout to her.

"Hey Louise?" It was her sister.

She stopped and chatted to her. I slowly made my way to the elevator having not realised Louise had been collared. She eventually caught up exclaiming.

"Sue is taking the kids out. I've told her I'm going to bed!" She grinned and giggled as she stood beside me.

"You weren't lying!" I teased.

She gave a tip onto her toes and grinned, hungry for more attention. The elevator doors opened, and we walked in, as soon as the doors closed I leaned in and kissed her firmly on the lips. She hungrily and passionately kissed back, she then moved in front of me, backing against me, and began to grind herself against the thickness of the bulge in my trunks. As she did I reached around and fondled her body, clasping a breast and kissing her neck, my other hand immediately sank down to her mound. I began to press her swimsuit into her and felt how wet she had become from my flirting. She sighed and groaned, writhing into my hands.

"I'm gonna enjoy fucking you!" I told her.

I could tell she would have easily let me fuck her right there in the elevator had the door not pinged open and a group of women not entered. My hands moved to embrace her, as if we were a married couple. She stopped gyrating immediately, pretending to be innocent, but her breathlessness and blush from being caught betrayed us. The women looked at us, realizing they had to go up before they could go down to the pool, Smirked at us and giggled. I looked at them and smiled back. The awkward silence broken as one asked "is it busy down there today?"

I nodded, before Louise moved and responded huskily "if you want... privacy... you need to go elsewhere."

Giving a wink as she did and making an exaggerated squeeze of my bulging cock in full view of the swimsuit clad women. Just as the elevator pinged open. The girls watched as we left, shocked and impressed by Louise.

She turned to me and whispered "maybe? Soon, but today... its us."

As soon as the elevator shut behind us Louise dropped her bag, placing her arms around my neck, and we kissed passionately again. My hands were back on her body, caressing her every curve. She moaned into my lips at my touch, my hands once again touching every part of her swimsuit. Her hands moved down and began to caress me in return. She ached and I knew it.

We broke briefly and staggered down the corridor. We reached room 202 and I swiped the card and in we walked, I threw my bag down and Louise's followed.

Her hands rubbed my bulge, tracing its length. She knelt down and pulled my trunks down, springing me free. She gave a happy gasp as my cock sprang out. It swayed before her, and she giggled, licking her lips at it.

"I know you could have had any of them girls." She hissed.

I ran my fingers through her short hair as she took a hold of my hardening cock. She began to lick the head of my cock, moaning as she did.

"Please..mmmm... please use me, make me feel like a woman again."

I grinned and pulled her head onto me, sinking down my shaft tightly with her lips, The way only an experienced woman can.

She expertly sucked on my cock, hungrily, showing that it had been so long since she'd had one. I pushed her head down, again and again. Face fucking Louise as if she was one of the teenagers. She expertly took me, not even gagging as I pushed myself all the way into her mouth.

After a few moments, she pulled off me and I stood her up, she was panting and drooling from my cock, but happy to be wanted again.

I moved to the large window in my room and swung the blinds open, I grabbed the door handle and opened it, showing a small balcony. A fresh breeze poured into the room, I felt it brush against my naked body. Louise moved closer to me and the doorway, feeling more of the breeze too.

"Oh I just love to feel a breeze when being sexy, don't you Dave?" She sighed, taking my wet cock into her hand, stroking it in the doorway.

I moaned as she did. Then, as we had in the elevator, I pulled her in front of me, so she was facing outwards and teased her again, my hands caressing her as she ground on to my hard naked cock.

She leaned back into the embrace, dry humping my cock as I caressed her breasts and rubbed her pussy through her swimsuit.

Louise trembled and groaned as I rubbed her, sliding my cock between her legs too, letting my shaft now stimulate her pussy. My hands moved under her swimsuit and start to caress her breasts, pinching her nipples as she writhed in my arms. The Mediterranean sea breeze blew in against us. She moaned louder and began to beg.

"Please Dave, fuck me. I want you inside me."

As she Did I push her forwards, out onto the balcony that overlooked the sea. Oblivious to anyone or anything else that might be close. Louise instinctively grabbed the railings and bent over slightly, her eyes closed from the previous sensation.

I reached down her hips and my fingertips glided effortlessly under her swimsuit crotch, brushing against her trimmed bush making her tremble and gasp.

Eager for more she groaned loudly "Oh fuck!"

Pulling her suit aside she felt the fresh sea breeze against her as the sun beamed down onto us. Her exposed sex scented the air, I knew what she wanted. Her legs parted and I shifted my shaft so it landed against her labia.

She breathed heavily and hissed at me "oh my God!"

My shaft gently teased her momentarily as I moved it against her. Sliding it up and down her sex. I felt her heat and moisture building as I did, then, in a single movement I moved my cock head to her entrance and pushed myself into her.

Almost immediately she gave a loud moan of appreciation. Her trembling voice husky with eroticism and need for what had been lacking for years.

"Oh! Fuck me Dave, fuck me!" She barked.

She gripped tightly onto the balcony railings as I pushed myself deeper inside her. Every inch making her moan more, her pussy was tight, and she had already begun to soak my balls as they pressed into her. I grabbed her hips and started a rhythmic motion in and out of her.

She swayed her body in compliment to this; making the most of what was happening.

I reached up and in one seamless movement pulled her swimsuit down and off her, pulling my slick cock from her as I did.

Leaving her nude, outwardly facing on the balcony feeling the sea breeze against her naked, aching body. I kicked it away and moved in behind her again, lining up for re-entry.

I guided myself back in and again started fucking her. She responded by pushing back onto me, making me get as deep inside her as the position would allow. I reached and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them gently as we fucked. I could hear her breathing become more intense as she neared her first orgasm. I pulled out and she moaned loudly in protest.

"Oh god, why did you stop?" Her voice trembled.

I turned her around and passionately kissed her, exploring her mouth with my tongue as we stood naked on the balcony. Breathless we kissed, her hands instinctively reaching for my cock to guide it back inside her. I pushed myself up and into her, leaning into the balcony rail as I do, thrusting into her a few times, bringing her to the edge once again.

Just as Louise began to shudder and whine I stopped again. Sliding out, grabbing her hand and pulling her inside. She followed me in and pushed me onto the bed.

Crawling straight on top of me, pinning me down she grinned and moaned at me "you're not moving until I've cum!"

I grin back as she straddled me, once again lining me up for entry. She slowly starts to sink down my shaft, howling in pleasure as she does. Her hips sway and gyrate on me, trying to feel me as deeply as she can inside her. She began bouncing as I reached up and cupped her breasts. She felt me touch them and whined again, her skin tightened and her nipples hardened, she started moaning again as she edged closer again.

"Mmm yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, thats it baby, cum inside me. Aarghh.." Louise moaned loudly as she bounced.

I grunted as she built up her orgasm. Feeling her gushing juices roll over my heavy tight balls.

Clasping her ass to push her down onto me I grunted "urgh! Yes!!"

Then started to pump out load after hot load deep into her. She gave a loud carnal groan and trembled, her pussy clenched and milked me of all I had. As she calmed on top of me, she lent down, and we kissed. Breathless and sweating we embraced as she straddled me.

After a few moments, I rolled her onto her back and pulled out of her. She squirmed on the bed like a teenager's first time and giggled.

Looking at my semi hard cock swinging, dripping with our juices. She reached out and grabbed it instinctively and pulled me closer.

I moved up the bed, and she leaned in and began to lick and suck our combined wetness from it.

Finishing her cleaning process with a laugh and gasp, Louise's smile beamed. She felt like an adult again and she loved it.

"Can I use your shower Dave?" She asked.

I nodded and showed her the en-suite. She found her bag and grabbed her swimsuit before disappearing into the shower.

I smiled and grabbed a drink from the room minibar, drank it and relaxed on the bed.

After a few moments, she emerged; Her swimsuit now back on and her mobile in hand. I laid naked on the bed and smiled at her, my cock still thick and semi erect. Louise looked at it and smirked, tempted by a second round.

"Everything ok?" I ask as she slowly moved back to the bed, biting her lip as she did.

She nods and shakes her phone, "gotta make a call."

Louise then calls Sue to check on them.

"Hi Sue, just making sure you're ok? I only just got your message... mmmhmmm... yeah, ok then no problem."

I'm unable to resist the temptation and begin to stroke my cock in front of her, trying to distract her from her call.

"Y-yeah, er.. Sorry what? I got a bit distracted?? Yeah, I'm fine, just..."

I'm hard again as she watches, she can't watch as I stroke myself.

"No... I've been in bed, I'll meet you in the lobby in 5." She then ended the call and burst out laughing at me.

"You bastard!" She hissed, slapping me as she sat beside me, reaching for my cock, giving it another stroke.

"I have to nip down for a minute, can I er... come back?" She asked gently as she stroked me. I nodded and smiled.

"Of course, take the key card and let yourself back in" I reply, showing her the card.

Louise grabbed the card and left.

As Louise left, I laid on the bed, smirking and still stroking myself. I decided to take a shower myself, moving to the en-suite, turning on the shower and getting it to temperature.

I stepped in and slowly relaxed in the hot water, letting it roll over me as I thought about Louise.

My cock swayed in the water, still thick and almost hard. I clean myself, spending a few moments on my cock.

I knew Louise would be back for seconds, it excited me knowing she would soon be back.

I turned the shower off and climbed out, quickly drying myself off. I look for my discarded trunks near the door and grab them.

Just then the door clicked and Louise opened it. I stood there and grinned as the door opened, cock swinging as she entered.

"Mmmm hello big boy!" Louise hissed as she walked in.

She dropped her bag where she had before and walked further in, I stand there holding my trunks smiling as she moved towards me.

"Aww. C'mon now baby..." she hisses.

Taking my trunks and tossing them down.

"You won't be needing those now, will you?"

We both grin to each other as she stepped closer and grabbed my cock. Slowly stroking it she smells me.

"Mmmmm nice!"

"Did you get everything sorted?" I ask.

Louise nodded and sighed, a relaxed look on her face.

"Mmmmhmmm My sister is taking the kids to the beach and fair for the day, they won't be back until much later... so I'm a free woman for a while." Louise said as she stepped into me, kissing me passionately as she played with my dick.

As she did, I embraced her and again began to caress her swimsuit. Once again exploring the fabric, the way her body filled it out and how it made her look. The high cut showing her long-legged sexiness, the plunge back allowing an even tan and the front clung to her navel and accentuated her breasts. This swimsuit on her body was everything I obsessed over.

"I love the way you wear this swimsuit." I hissed quietly into her ear.

I felt the hairs on her neck stand up at my words. She loved being wanted in such a way. She pushed me back, walking me to the bed.

I sat back onto it, and she knelt down between my legs and once again took my length into her mouth. She expertly began sucking my cock, long deliberate moves making me as hard as ever.

Breaking off only to gasp "oh my god you're so big!"

Then sank back onto me, sucking the shaft noisily. She continued her frenzied tongue attack on my cock, murmuring and moaning around its thick weight. Popping off it and giggling like a teenager.

"Look, it's as big as my head!" She gasped, propping it up beside her face, grinning at me as I looked down at her.

She stood up and grinned, loving the power she had over me, she was ready for round two.

Louise began to sway her hips and dance as she stood between my legs, teasing me, this time had less urgency, she'd had her quick fix earlier; this was for pleasure.

She danced like a stripper, holding her hair and swaying her hips, turning to rub her ass up and down my hard shaft. Her red swimsuit silkily sliding up and down me. I loved it, she really knew how to show off and please.

She moved onto the bed and straddled my chest, pinning me down as she pushed me back, facing away from me, bending down she started playing with my cock again, giving me a full sight of her gorgeous ass.

I had to reach out and caress her ass as she wiggled it. She leaned down and again began to work on my cock. Now and then she sat up and squirmed on my chest. I could feel the heat of her pussy as she did, she's enjoying teasing me and moved forwards slowly on her knees until she's hovering above my cock.

She reached down and pulled her swimsuit aside, grabbing my length with her other hand she lined me up to her once again. Just as she is about to impale herself on me we hear a noise at the door.

Louise had purposely left the door ajar and in walked the four teens we had bumped into earlier in the elevator.

"Oh my god! Look" a voice gasped.

I tried to see what was happening, Louise was enjoying it too much as she paused and waited for the girls to come in.

Amy5043
Amy5043
102 Followers