A Time Abroad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed back hard taking my whole finger into her and moaned on me. This was too much and I started to cum in her mouth. As soon as I did she sucked hard and swallowed as I unloaded into her. My finger slid in and out of her ass as she started to orgasm.

"Ooohhh... *gulp* my.... *gulp* god..." she trembled as she swallowed and came at the same time.

As our orgasms subsided she rolled off me and turned around, laying next to me, draping her arm over me.

"Wow! I don't think that's ever happened to me before?" She sighed.

"Which bit?" I asked giggling.

"Well, I don't think I've ever had an orgasm from a 69 before... and I've never had my arse played with or licked before... it felt so... wrong.... so naughty... is it wrong that I actually started to like it?" She said softly.

I laughed and stroked her naked body lovingly in our embrace for a few moments, enjoying the skin on skin intimacy.

"I've never been with anyone who was so happy to explore me with such intimacy. You're an amazing lover Dave." She sighed as she closed her eyes.

I laid there grinning, knowing that she was a contented woman and gently drifted into a snooze myself. I must have lost track of time, I woke up and Louise had gone, I was a little disappointed and as I looked around, there was a note on the 'with compliments' sheet on the nightstand.

"Sorry, Sue called, duty calls.. See you tonight at the bar?"

I smiled and looked at my phone, it was only 4.28pm I smiled wondered about having another shower. After all, it seemed I had made plans for that night. So, I went into the shower and cleaned myself up.

As the hot water rolled over me as I stood enjoying the sensations. I lathered up and let the soap gather. I brushed the loofer around me, especially around my cock. Cleaning it thoroughly, I reached for my razor and began to shave my cock and surrounding area, making me as smooth as possible.

My length grew stiff as I cleaned and shaved it, my thoughts immediately turned to earlier. Remembering how nice the women had felt, I let the hot water roll over my shoulders and chest.