A Time Abroad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls all giggled as they piled into the room.

"Ladies! Just in time." Louise gasped as she sank onto my cock head.

The door now closed, our audience watched as Louise sink onto me with a moan.

I loved having an audience of young women, especially one's in swimsuits that were tipsy from the bar.

Louise began moving slowly on me, enjoying the women watching as she felt her pussy fill with cock.

The girls moved to see better, what was meant to be an "accidental" piece of voyeurism Louise had intended was happening just as planned.

They put their bags down and were gasping and giggling as they watched Louise writhe on my cock, one pulled her phone out and giggled as she pointed it towards us fucking on the bed, Louise seemed to enjoy this and posed for her, parting her legs, so she could get a good shot of my cock sliding in and out of her.

I hear the camera shutter noise and grinned, Louise giggled and moaned loudly in response.

The others responded in kind by moaning with her.

"Mmmm does that look good ladies? Huh?" Louise asks huskily.

The girl taking the picture nods and hisses back "mmhmmm.... how does he feel?"

Louise laughed and groaned a reply "oh babe, he's soo good."

The other three girls move around the bed, one had a black halter-neck bikini top and denim shorts on with black hair, one had a yellow bikini top and matching tight boy-shorts, red hair and one had a blue one piece and joggers with dyed blonde hair. The girl taking pictures was wearing a navy tanking with skimpy bottoms.

'Chink!' Another picture taken followed by a giggle.

I reached up and pull louise's swimsuit over her shoulders, exposing her breasts.

'Chink'

Louise laughed and moaned, loving the attention she was now getting, seeing the girls admire her as she fucked me. She was relaxed and horny, enjoying every hedonistic moment of this experience.

Her swimsuit gathered at her waist as she continued to ride me, looking at and posing for the camera. The others sat on the bed beside me cooing at me as she rode me.

I rolled Louise over onto all fours, joining the girls on the bed. She whined as I pulled out of her. The girls touched her and moaned encouraging words quietly to her as I pulled her swimsuit down over her hips and legs, the girl taking pictures finally saw my cock and gasped loudly.

"Holy shit! Look at that?" She hissed.

Louise wiggled her ass and begged "please Dave, fuck me hard."

I grinned at the girl in navy and showed off my cock to her, teasing Louise's pussy lips as I do.

'Chink'

A picture of my cock pressing against her pussy.

I pushed myself into her making her yelp in gratitude, the girls cheered as I began to fuck her.

'Bedink!' The unmistakable sound of a video being recorded.

I looked at her and smiled, making a kissing motion to her as she recorded me. I begin to pound into Louise, the girls watching and laughing as they watch her being fucked right in front of them. I began slapping harder against Louise's ass, hips colliding as I slammed her harder. The noises making the girls groan with every slap. Long and hard thrusts into her.

Louise moaned and groaned, edging closer to her orgasm. The girl in navy grinning as she filmed me fucking Louise with her friends in the background.

"She's such a dirty bitch!" I tell her.

Louise moaned louder hearing my words. The girls all laugh as I pound hard into her.

The girl filming moves to the bed and focuses on Louise's face. She grinned at the camera and laughed, her body shaking with every thrust into her.

Looking straight to the camera she pants "he's so big!" Shaking her head as she does.

I continue to pound into her, again and again my thick, long cock filling her hole. I could tell she was getting closer as she began to clench around me. I grunted and moaned in anticipation.

"Oh my God, she's close girls!" I grunt.

They laugh and cheer in response, Louise starts to breathe heavily and gasp.

"Oh... oh... oh... f... fuck..." with every thrust I give her.

I look over her shoulders at the girls and see the girl with halter-neck and denim shorts on had already opened her shorts and was rubbing herself unconsciously.

I looked at her and grinned, she smirked back having been caught and bit her bottom lip.

The girl in yellow was sitting back on the pillow with her legs open and a dark wet patch on her boy shorts appearing in full view of Louise.

She then started to whine in orgasm as she saw what effect she was having on the younger girls. Eventually she gave in and moaned loudly in orgasm.

"Oof... f..fuck!!!" She screamed.

The girls fell silent and the girl in navy filmed her orgasm.

Louise trembled and bucked under me, enjoying the sensation as she was watched. She collapsed on the bed and I slid from her. Louise rolled over and moved to join the girls as I stood with my cock hard and proud.

The girls hadn't thought what might happen next, they looked at me and groaned as they admired my body.

Louise reached up a little and gently stroked the girls yellow shorts, looked up at me and hissed "ooh look Dave, we made her wet."

The girl blushed and bowed her head, the girl in the denim shorts looked at me and grinned, as our eyes connected I winked at her and added "Are you wet too?"

Louise smiled and looked at her "hmmm you too eh baby?"

She smiled and pulled her fingers out of her shorts nodding her head.

The girl in navy stopped her recording and giggled, looked around and added "mmmm me too, that cock does look yummy?"

With that she moved forward and gently pushed me back a little, giving her room to kneel in front of me and the others. She reached out and with one hand took my cock and stroked it, feeling the juices on it.

Still holding her phone with the other, she pulled my cock close to her face and posed next to it taking a selfie, holding my cock beside her face.

'Chink'

The girls all giggle as she did.

She then lowered it and kissed the head, then licked the juices from it. Slowly and purposefully enjoying it, feeling the veins and girth.

"Go on, enjoy it." Louise hissed.

The girl sank down my shaft, getting only half-way before stopping.

'Chink'

The others giggled again, falling silent as they watch her. She passed her phone to the blonde and murmured on my length.

Louise groaned as the others embraced her naked body. She sat up on the bed into their arms to watch my cock getting sucked.

I ran my fingers through her hair and pushed my cock deeper into her mouth, she let me slide in and I feel her smile on me.

'Bedink!' The blonde smirks as she videod her friend sucking my cock.

"Mmmm jenny, that's so fucking hot." The blonde hisses.

Jenny sloppily lapped and noisily sucked my cock for her video, moaning as she did.

The blonde stops the recording and giggles.

"Jenny! you girls are what? 20?" I hiss.

She nods as she looks up at me, wide-eyed smiling. She slid off and gasped.

"yup... and thats Emmy" pointing to the blonde.

"That's jess." Pointing to the girl in yellow.

"And that's Lauren!" She finished, still stroking my hard cock.

Louise was panting and desperate to play more, she'd never been so turned on. She couldn't believe the girls were so restraint, she was already fingering herself as she watched Jenny suck me off.

"Good isn't he?" Louise asked Jenny.

She responded with a nod, still stroking me.

I look down at Jenny and smirk as she slowly worked on me and whisper "you can fuck it if you like?"

Louise watched as Jenny paused her stroking and Emmy giggled.

Emmy looked at her shocked and waited as Jenny thought.

Jenny grabbed her tankini top and pulled it up over her head, exposing her small pert breasts. Louise moved to watch as Jenny stood up, the other girls follow as Jenny turned to face them.

'Bedink'

Bending slightly she reached into her bottoms and pulled them over her ass as it wiggled at me. I stand, still hard and grin, stroking myself as I do. Her ass becoming more exposed as she drops them to the floor. Her neat slit barely visible from behind until she kicks the bottoms away and strides legs slightly apart giving a better view of her shaven young pussy and copied Louise's position leaning on the bed.

She looked over her shoulder and hissed "no... you fuck me!"

Louise giggled as she watched me behind Jenny, still fingering herself and biting her bottom lip, knowing what to expect.

Lauren and Jess watch with Louise, their breathing labored, nervous, but curious to see their friend get fucked in front of them.

Emmy moves the phone to capture my hard bare cock inches away from Jenny's naked pussy, then moves to her face and giggles.

"What's happening Jen?" Emmy asks.

"He's gonna fuck me Em, and I want him to fuck me hard." Jenny huskily said to her friend.

Louise moaned as her third orgasm of the day started to build as she watched this young woman present herself for me.

I grab her hip with one hand and line my cock up with the other. As soon as I grip her she moans, then as she feels my bare cock head slide up her slit she loudly groans "oohhh yes!"

Teasing her, I push myself into her. Jenny whined and yelped in a little pain as I stretch her with my cock head, slowly I push in as Emmy films her.

"F-fuck Em, he, he's soo.. B-b-bi..." Jenny whined, struggling to speak as I pushed my cock into her.

I grabbed her other hip and pushed the last few inches inside her tight little pussy. She clenched and whined some more, her body adjusting to my girth, Gasping for breath as she did.

"That's it babies, fuck her hard" Louise hissed.

I look at her and smile, starting to slide out of Jenny already. Louise winked at me and continued to rub her clit with open legs as Lauren and Jess sit watching beside her.

Then, giving no warning, I slam hard into Jenny's young body. She yelps loudly and moans as I begin to fuck her hard and fast.

"O o o h h h .." Jenny screams.

My hips slapping against her small but firm ass over and over.

She was so tight, it felt like she'd never been fucked before. Emmy was filming as Jenny got ruined from behind. I'd glazed over my mind and just wanted to fuck. I knew I could hold out after I'd filled Louise so could pound into Jenny as long as it took for her to cum.

I continued my assault on her, slapping into her and grunting with every thrust. I pushed into her deeply and held myself there, she whined and caught her breath at the brief pause. Her arms collapsing under her, her chest falling onto the bed.

As she did, I grin at the audience, Emmy moved and I looked at Lauren and Jess as they stared at Jenny's exhausted body before them.

As Jenny moved, I twist her and lift her left leg up, putting her on her side, my cock still buried half inside her.

Emmy giggled and narrated "oh my god, you should see your face."

She focused in on my cock in the pussy as I lift her leg, its thick meat making Emmy moan as she saw it stretch her friend.

I move a little and push myself in at an angle, deeper than before, Jenny let out a scream in pleasure, trembled and gushed juices which are forcefully expelled with a noise.

"God thats so deep" she quickly hissed.

Louise watched as Jenny neared her orgasm.

"Mmmhmm, yeah, like that, yeah..." Jenny whined as I pounded again into her in this new position.

I look at Louise, and she smiled at me, our eye contact deep and focused as I drill this younger woman

"Cum in me, please baby, cum in side me, I wanna feel it." Jenny begs.

Lauren and Jess giggle, having just realised I am bare inside her. Emmy continued to film her friend as she began her orgasm. Moving so the camera framed Jenny's body facing upwards and me behind her, slamming into her.

Lauren and Jess were moaning with Jenny, insisting that she be filled with my cum.

"Oh yeah! are you gonna take his load Jen?"

"Mmm fuck that slut, put a baby in her."

The words made Jenny's body writhe as she reached out her hands, Lauren grabbed her left and Jess her right. Holding her hands and encouraging their slut friend to milk the cum from me. she knew a baby was possible, she knew she shouldn't let me, but she just needed to have the cum inside her.

"Oh Dave, I think she likes the idea of your breeding her!" Louise hissed from behind Emmy.

She then leaned to Jenny and whispered so just her and the camera could hear "he is going to fill that fertile womb Jenny."

Upon hearing the words, Jenny started to orgasm again, this time letting out a loud moan, she visibly shook and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her orgasm consumed her.

"Oooohhhhh... f-uuuuuck.." Jenny howled.

I gave no warning and started to cum deep inside her. Pumping my seed deep into her.

Holding my length still inside her as I finished. Breathing heavily and smiling as Emmy filmed.

"Oh yes, he filled her."

"Oh my god."

"Mmmm you fucking slut."

The girls hissed at her, as I rolled her from her side onto her back. Emmy moved and focused the camera on my thick dick buried in Jenny's pussy. I grinned and pulled out of her, still hard, stepping back as Emmy filmed the cream pie. I watched as my seed as it dripped from her gaping hole, then looked at Louise as I moved.

Louise crawled over her and gave Emmy a grin, she beckoned me closer. I moved back towards Jenny's open legs, where Louise had crawled between. She opened her mouth and offered to clean my cock.

She caught it as I swayed its hard length and took it straight into her throat.

Emmy continued filming as she hungrily took my length, cleaning it expertly. She popped off and giggled as Emmy filmed.

I backed away as Emmy filmed Louise, who looked straight at the camera and hissed "look how much he came inside her." Emmy moved it down to focus on a close up of her leaking pussy. Louise moved letting Emmy film her friend who was laying flat out, exhausted and fucked.

"How's it feel Jen?" Emmy asked,

Interviewing her post sex, happy friend.

"Oh my god, your husband is so fucking hot!" Jenny giggled.

Louise moved and laughed. "Oh honey, he's not my husband."

Jenny's eyes widened and she gave a giggle.

Emmy stopped recording and the girls were set on the bed waiting for Jenny to recover. Lauren gathered her tanking together and handed it to her. A few moments passed as Jenny finally moved and pulled her bottoms back up to cover her cum soaked pussy.

Jess buttoned up her denim shorts and Lauren adjusted her yellow boy shorts. Emmy gave Jenny her phone back and giggled as she leaned over and kissed me.

"Thanks baby, that was hot." Emmy said as she gave my semi hard cock a squeeze.

"So have you guys been dating long?" Jenny asked Louise, who was now lying back on the bed, touching herself playfully as she watched the teens gather their stuff.

"We met in the pool" Louise answered,

She felt like such a dirty slut. The fact that she was no better than Jen filled her with joy. Jenny and the others gave a big dirty grin as they gathered their belongings.

"Don't forget the room number girls, you're welcome any time!" Louise giggled.

The girls all giggled and left the room, kissing me as they did. I stood there, naked, my dick still semi hard looking at Louise who was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Wow!" Louise hissed.

I nodded in agreement and smirked, moving back to her on the bed.

"That went so much hotter than I expected it too." She said.

She reached out and pulled me to her, and we kissed passionately. Her hand stroking my spent, thick semi flaccid dick, holding its weight and moaning as she did. She pulled it and I moved even closer.

"How are you still so big. I bet it wouldn't take much to get you going again would it?" She hissed as she stroked and pulled at me.

I knelt on the bed beside her as she played with me, noticing how I was getting hard again. Her smile never seemed to disappear as she stroked me hard again.

"Does this mean you have another load for me?" She asked.

I nodded and grinned "well, whatever the lady wants, I'll oblige..."

"Like when you fucked and filled that filthy slut?"

I nodded, lovingly brushing my fingers through her hair as she started to kiss my length.

"Mmm oh yeah... I... definitely... want.. Another... load... today..." she said between kisses as she worshiped my dick.

"I feel so wanted by you!" She hissed.

"You should.. because I do..." I laugh.

She pulled me onto the bed and began to lick and suck on my cock. I reach up and pull her hip, forcing her to straddle my face. She gave a naughty laugh as she maneuvered her pussy over my head.

"God! I've not done this since my honeymoon." She gasped between licks.

As soon as my tongue landed on her pussy she gave a moan and squirmed as I started working hungrily on her womanly scent. She once again started to suck and lick my cock in perfect time with my laps at her pussy. My tongue sliding from her clit all the way up to her asshole, gently trimming her.

"Mmmmffff.. Oh! My husband NEVER did that!" Louise whined.

She took my cock back in her mouth and her hips gyrated slowly as she felt my tongue explore her back end. Again from her clit up to her tight asshole, dimming her and back down to suck gently on her clit, time after time, my tongue danced around her slit.

"Oh god that's soo good.. Yes.. Keep doing that." She hissed as I sucked on her clit.

My fingers were pulling her cheeks apart, giving me an openly exposed play area which a lapped up. Long deliberate licks from hole to hole. I spat on her anus and moved a finger to it and teased her hole with it. Pushing my index finger gently into it.

"Oohhh wait.. no.. th-thats my.." Louise protested.

My mouth moved down to her clit and began nibbling on it. She whined as she felt herself being stimulating and intruded at the same time.

"...ass...ooohhh baby... w-what are you doing?" She hissed.

I just grunted as I lapped her juices, I pushed my finger into her a little more, and she gave another whine.

"Ooohh my..." was all she could muster as I pushed my hips up, thrusting my cock deeper into her mouth.

As my hips pushed into her mouth I pushed my finger deeper into her ass. I sucked hard on her clit, and she started to twitch in orgasm. I murmured into her and held my finger inside her.

"Ooohhh that feels so.. oohh.. mmmmm.. ruch.. argle..." she moaned and made noises as I pushed my hard cock into her mouth, using my finger in her ass to control her movements.

I pushed into her ass, she lent forwards trying to pull off it as I thrust my hips up to meet her movements, forcing more of my cock into her mouth.. The more she took my cock the less room she had to move off my finger, the more I trapped her, the more she moaned and the closer to orgasm she got.

I was nearing my own bursting point and started to gently slide my finger from her, she moaned in semi relief as she relaxed a little, but I held my fingertip just inside her.

As she gasped and breathed in relief she found herself moaning as I moaned noisily on her clit. I was ready to burst but wasn't going to tell her when. I held myself still. Hips no longer thrusting, as she sucked hard on my cock head, she could feel my twitching and knew I was close.

She suddenly found herself backing up, I held my finger still, and she started to bounce on it. She'd taken control of the tease and was now slowly fucking my fingertip, just a few centimeters, on and off my finger, sucking my cock head and a cradling move between the two. I moaned and laughed into her clit. It took less than half a minute for her to make more exaggerated movements, taking more of the finger inside her and back out again. I met her movements in kind and started to slide it in and out a little faster making her moan again.