All Comments on 'A Time & A Place'

by GEMINI6996

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Vindication at last

see what devotion gets you...I'd like to commend you Mr. Gemini on your lack of KKK induced regurgitation!! great Composition please keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Let me see if I missed anything

A woman goes shopping in the mall, loses her purse and car keys and walks to where her car is parked soaking wet from the ongoing rain. Her black master, boy friend comes up to her in this open parking lot, takes off her clothes and they have sex while waiting for the cops to come by and bust her for naked public sex. No beginning no ending, tepdi sex.

Did I miss anything? oh yeah for the first comment, ther are a bunch of black women who would be unhappy seeing a black man with his slave as well as the kkk you mention.

GEMINI6996GEMINI6996almost 18 years agoAuthor
Perhaps You Did Miss Something...

I suppose as the author and as a black man, the biggotry/ racism issue should be the first thing I address so here goes. This is a work of erotic fiction, not political propaganda aside from the idea that regardless of the pigment in our skins every one of us on this planet has the same genetic base and we're all the same, just with different splashes of seasoning to liven the mix. And that is what amazes me most about the negativity in some of the response in the interracial section because EVERYONE on the planet is MIXED; somewhere, somehow, there was some interracial loving going on in ALL our family trees. Now, as for the description all I can say is as a member of the audience it is purely up to you to like or dislike the way this fantasy unfolds, thats what having freedom is all about. If you didn't enjoy the plot and setting so be it, it isn't for you and now you know; there are plenty of other authors on Literotica to choose from, so happy hunting and enjoy the experience...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Erotic Content

My previous post spoke for the intelligence and erotic content as well as the quality of writing. It's an erotic story site plausibility isn't the main theme. Yes, some black women might, however we are more likely to encounter on THIS site the negative reactions and biggotry of white males that don't like the descriptions or imagery involved in interracial erotica. Point being this story to me is better than many of the stories I have encountered on this site. Most of the ones I have perused, have would lead one to believe that..

1.)The writer has grasped the basic alphabet but their descriptive powers have not matured beyond that nor their grammar skills.

2.) They watched way too many Amos n Andy skits.

3.) That all Black men are thugged out, service workers with a hate on for whitey.

4.) All white women had by said black men are stupid white bitches with low morals, looking to get back at their fathers.

5.) They believe their audience is as unintelligent and racists as they are.

This author and his story ups the quality quotient often appearing here. Luckily for me

MayhemLassMayhemLassalmost 18 years ago
LOVED it ...

what is IT with you americans and black/white white/black - that has nothing to do with anything! This is a very arousing story, well written (I thought you did the whole thunderstorm sequence really, really well - I could almost feel it, well paced and very erotic.

Will look forward to more!

indianPilotindianPilotalmost 18 years ago
What the?

How did this all de-evolve into some arguement about black white or brindle sex

Two people who dig each other in the highest degree get it on in a public place.

Good luck to them...Obviously they had fun

GEMINI6996GEMINI6996over 17 years agoAuthor
A Note To The Faithful

For all of you that enjoyed this first BDSM story, I'd like you to know that another one is in the works and will hopefully be completed sometime just after the New Year. Look for an...evolution. Enjoy your reading and come back soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Grateful Faithful

The Faithful are most relieved to see that the Esteemed Author has not forgotten us...May the muse be with you...

IvoryEpiphanyIvoryEpiphanyover 17 years ago
Evolution is good

Looking forward to what comes next, glad to see you back at it.

IvoryEpiphanyIvoryEpiphanyover 17 years ago
Submissions Forthcoming

i too have submissions forthcoming.. pease feel freeto message me thru literotica / messageboards.

shaneeshaneealmost 15 years ago
Loved it! Loved It! Loved it!

Yet another amazing story! This one is particularly wonderful as i will send it to my master. HE loves rain, i love and adore HIM - what a better gift! Thank YOU!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous