All Comments on 'A Time to Cheat'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 215 Comments
HighpikeHighpikealmost 4 years ago
Inconsistency note

In the beginning it used to be a monarchy then adopted a 'democratic' government similar to the United States and seems to have ended as a monarchy again.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 4 years ago
Well

The extradition fantasy would have got you 3 stars..

But like fag cuck shit, murder porn drops the score to 1.

This was a very poor attempt at story telling.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

ST, you are man of your word! Only in the ST Universe could the story play out like it did. I see the king morphed into a president then back into the king. I wonder if the potential second wife will opt for a "traditional" marriage ceremony also?

5

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

A most excellent penalty for adultery. Both for the cheating wife and the lover. They won't make that "mistake" again. Another good saddletramp story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Once again - too far out

This was silly even if you had posted it in Sci/fi. No nation on earth would extradite someone for adultery. Jake would never have gone, simply disappeared. And I didn't believe for a minute that his wife went back to the island. If you have to murder people to get a divorce or reclaim your honor, you're just bat-shit-crazy. And lacking in imagination. This was awful.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fascinating story well told.

At first your story line followed mostly a rather conventional plot line (viz., a LW Cheating Wives story). But you also created an element of something different, unusual, by having a ritual marriage. And then it began to unfold. In the process of driving it to conclusion, you provided opportunity for the reader to reflect -- not on things sexual, but on more important things such as integrity, honor, loyalty and selflessness. Such traits get ever rarer lately, don't they?

Many thanks for stimulating tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Two stars for racist romanticism

Most aboriginal cultures didn't allow you to kill the cheating wife just disfigure her before tossing her shit out and killing the other man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
completely unbelievable

totally implausible and stupid.

We even put out this stuff?

York1234York1234almost 4 years ago
Good solution

...saving so much time and money on lawyers and similar sharks....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That was different....

....with all due respect, I had it figured out at the wedding ceremony. But a good story...well written. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Really did enjoy this story. Just wish sometimes we could do that to get a divorce instead of being raped by the courts lol . But the big question is how many readers actually looked that country up lol . But yes another fantastic story from a very very talented writer. Just wish newbie writers would look you up first and see how to write a fantastic story. Instead of writing garbage as per normal. Just can’t believe how bad it has been from newbie writers. There stories are that awful just wish this site would have a category just for the cuckold stories. Because they are so awful it makes a mockery of the loving wife category. No matter what people tell the newbies they still don’t listen even when the story doesn’t belong in the category. They don’t seem to understand. It’s a shame I love your stories and I feel like these are the stories that make the loving wife category great. Just wish the site would do something and put the garbage in there own category. And leave the loving wife category alone so that fantastic and talented writers like you and others can show your talent off properly.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Short and sharp punishment. I would like to have seen them on their knees pleading for mercy. Also will no one from the USA wonder where they are? Its one thing to extradite them but to execute them wouldn't be acceptable to US authorities. Good story 4 stars.

chris2300chris2300almost 4 years ago
Perfect

Divorce as it should be!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Now that is how divorce should be done.

None of this Irreconcilable Differences and give the spouse 50% just throw her into a volcano.

Should be more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And then,

Us country will get pissed for the murder of her citizens, and nuke the shit of the loincloths. After all they gone to wore for less. The premise is absurd. Bitter taste, and wishful fulfiling wanking writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well

That would cut the divorce rate severely.

And as for repeat offenders?

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2almost 4 years ago
loved it

this is my FANTASY ISLAND

could you image laws like this in our society .... where cheaters didn t prosper

such a warm feeling that cheaters would be punished .... mmmmm

with a 50% divorce rate our population would dwindle to about 2 million in 1 year or we would have the lowest rate of marriages per capita in the universe .... lmao

i for one like the universe you create saddletramp ... keep creating and shaering hem with us

5* hundreds of hardons and many orgasms

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandalmost 4 years ago

Damn this is the ultimate revenge story...

I bet the divorce rate would be less than 1% if that were a real place...

As always your Stories are well written.

5*s

SOS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not so different

Your fantasy island is not so different then our ancestors. We did have stoning and other such ways to handle divorce. Maybe that is where the passage till death do us part. Not saying that we should go back to the old ways, but at least we can understand where it comes from, and sympathize.

Phoenix2019Phoenix2019almost 4 years ago
well that's one way...

I must say the BTB was effective :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Murder really?

I normally like your stories but murder really?

Not a fan of this story. You have lost some of my respect.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

I wasn't aware that she understood the words, thought that she only knew how to sat them. "She already knew some of the local language, enough to communicate in the local markets, but not enough to fully understand the real meaning of what she would commit herself to."

I don't care how much he has to "kow tow" to these people. The next time someone speaks to him like he can't understand normally spoken English, she should, politely, interrupt them: "Excuse me, sir/madam, it appears that you are not aware that I graduate summa cum laude from Harvard, and speak and understand perfect English. You don't need to speak to me as if I'm an ignorant savage. If you can't understand me, I can say it a little slower." Then just stand there and glare at them until they slink away.

"He could hear quiet sobs from her side of the bed." - Why do they always fucking cry? If cheating upsets her so much, stop doing it!

"Have I done something to make you angry with me?" - Even if she doesn't know that he knows, SHE knows that she has, and even without the cheating, she's been spending WAY to much time at work.

She didn't "think" about getting pregnant? Does that mean that she WASN'T on birth control?

Why did she agree that her husband was a savage?

Extradition only applies for crimes committed IN the extraditing country. His country can't extradite someone for something done in the US, that isn't even a crime in the US. Yeah, I know it's fiction. Fiction allows you to make up a country with its own laws and customs, it doesn't allow you to change international law.

"Surely the old stories were just that -- stories, she said to herself." - She married into a culture that has open consummation of marriages, why would divorce be any less "unconventional?"

You just leave out the traditional LW hot woman waiting for him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A line from jake...

It would have been nice if jake did know what was coming and began crying and begging for his life. That would have wiped the smirk off his facw

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great stories as always

Thanks for the time saver.....I was on my way to Google. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So much for the old adage, “ Once a cheater, always a cheater” on that island.

Well written story.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 4 years ago

A little far fetched but as ST says it's FICTION. Well done for an imaginative BTB. Five stars

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THE DIVORCE......A WAY TO FIND CLOSURE.....REDEMPTION,,,,,HONOR

which allows the one wronged to find a new life unburdened by un-equality, this is a uni-sexual ceremony for all cheaters. TK U MLJ LV NV

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 4 years ago
Now that is the way cheaters SHOULD be dealt with

Final justice, permanent and swift.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Anonymous about 2 hours ago

Two stars for racist romanticism

Most aboriginal cultures didn't allow you to kill the cheating wife just disfigure her before tossing her shit out and killing the other man.

I don't know where you get your info from, but from the way the story was written at best he would have been Polynesian, a Pacific Islander not a native of Australia.

Now as far as the volcano dropping goes I think you can find those rituals all over the world.

swedishreader1 about 2 hours ago

Well The extradition fantasy would have got you 3 stars..

But like fag cuck shit, murder porn drops the score to 1.

This was a very poor attempt at story telling.

In the three pages I didn't see any Fags (bad word) I wouldn't really call him a true cuck and I believe murder porn would be associated with some one who kills the person they are having sex with. This was no different than cutting the brake line and letting them drive off a cliff because they couldn't stop.

Another good story ST.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect justice for treason against the family

Original plot and very well executed. Note that if there were children, he would have gotten custody, but no child support ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What

Kinda off fucking bullshit was this. Fuck tradition, this was murder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I thought this was kind of dumb. What was the point?

You created a fantasy country with barbaric traditions then presented a matter of fact scenario where the wife condemns herself and her lover to death. The wife and lover must be dumb as rocks to think the husband would not eventually find out about their cheating and her betrayal. I guess you confirm her mental dysfunction when she claims she still loves her husband while cutting him out of her emotional professional and sexual life, and knowing her pledge of fidelity was at the risk of her life. And all she says is that he was her first love, and it was just sex, while she appears to be fucking her lover at every opportunity, while fucking her husband only rarely, then never.

So I think I feel like the betrayed husband, when he complains that all her professional friends treat him like he's stupid. You are treating your readers like we are stupid. His wife starts fucking around despite the consequences? The State Department somehow extinguishes an American's Constitutional rights? The husband endures months of betrayal and humiliation yet he allows the arrogant prick a quick and almost painless death, without any premonition and mental suffering about what fate awaits him? He should have had this asshole begging for his life, for at least weeks, while vociferously degrading and condemning his cheating slut, blaming her for starting their affair. Let the wife know exactly what a piece of dog shit her former lover is, and what kind of worm she traded her marriage, and her life, for.

So you wrote a weird tribal kill the bitch story, but kept it almost antiseptic and mostly devoid of emotion and drama. Was that the point?

Whatever, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ending was a farce

Kills his wife and her lover,that was murder. Then the phone call I’m waiting for you my love. That really killed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmmm

Well done.

Excellent writing.

Maybe if we had not empowered cheating divorce would be so common.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Loved It

I can understand a friendly divorce (I personally went through one) when the couple just wasn't meant to be and neither one did anything wrong. Adultery should be punished - regardless of who cheated. I can understand the state/government having an interest that any children be taken care of, but the way it is currently some people can take advantage of the system. If someone wants out of a marriage, then they need to divorce BEFORE they take up with someone else. We really need to change our divorce laws. If they were something similar/closer to what you wrote about, many people (unfortunately not all) would not cross the line.

I wonder what the news release would be after event...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I literally hated it

The dialog was the worst and the ending was gruesome and formulaic.

The worst.

I used to like some of the author's earlier work. The later stuff is just predictable and shallow and, in this case, stupid.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 4 years ago

Yikes! I lived in the Samoan Islands over four decades ago, and though I never saw anything quite like this, I can't help but recall the nature of the people: warm and generous as anyone I ever met, but physically intimidating, and capable of horrific violence if motivated - hey! I just described the entire human race! Anyway, that was quite a unique story - like an episode of 'Tales from the Crypt'. Maybe better suited to Erotic Horror? Nah - your audience is firmly LW. Thanks - always fun and uniquely entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Poor jakie

Wonder what would happen if word of what happened got sent around to other wanna be lothario’s of what happens when you stain a real man honor.

To bad cheaters in America aren’t treated with the same finality. It might take a generation to cull out the assholes but it would be worth it. As for the wife, making a vow that has real repercussions.

Just goes to show what a weak watered down system we use and call justice.

What a joke.

Well cheaters, don’t breath a sigh of relief that it could never happen here.

There are a lot of families still here that hold respect, honor and keeping your word as sacred. Make sure the slut you pursue isn’t married to one of us. It will end very permanent for you and the disrespectful whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If Only

Wouldn't it be nice if our legal system operated this promptly and quickly. Quickly and with justice for the spouse who was cheated on and the third party of the affair.

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryalmost 4 years ago
Great story.

Couldn’t help thinking “burn, burn, burn” when they toppled off the plank.

G1962G1962almost 4 years ago
You never stop amazing me with your creativity.

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not my cup of tea

I don't condone infidelity at all.

But this is simply barbaric.

TwistedWrenchTwistedWrenchalmost 4 years ago

Another good story. I would like to see America adopt a similar divorce procedure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Did not like this

This is a first for me...I just wanted to vomit! Your characters were pathetic...you have started thinking too much about your own greatness as a writer and your stories have slowly gone from good revenge fantasies to trashy barbaric fantasies...

Tone down before u too become a victim of your own thought processes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Total bull...

Your worst story. An insult to intelligence, extradition of a us citizen under nefarious pretenses. No country extradites anyone unless there is full documentation of the offence which should also be legally punished in the extraditing country in a similar manner. Extraditing one of your citizens to another country to be executed for adultery, is totally crappy sci fi. Also on one hand you mention the condescending way the treat him because he is from South Pacific and then you present his country and is people as barbarians, not able to distinguish between murder and adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect!

One minute he is sacrificing his wife by tossing her into a volcano and the next minute, he is pleased with the cell phone coverage. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I have got to check the authors before I waste my time...

People who like this are sick. Hopefully alone and no danger to the women of this world.

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 4 years ago

5* WOW! This was the biggest BTB ever. Both the slut and her slimy lover fell together into a deep burn. Write On!

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
Adultery is not a capital ofense

The earlier comment about this being barbaric is an understatement. Hard to get your mind around the events of this story. 2*

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
If Only

That's the way to deal with a cheating spouse, even if a bit harsh. I know it's just a story but won't someone in the states question what happened to them?

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Different

Pretty ordinary story about cheating. The divorce was of course different, what happens when it's the husband that cheats?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story!

ST, after all the years on LW, you seem to have found new, original way to divorce. The story hit all the bases and was well paced with just enough character detail.

Is it believable ? HA ! Kinda!

The only thing missing was a small eruption, then it really would have been BTB.

Bh76Bh76almost 4 years ago

Excellent. Good read.

Lakeboy657Lakeboy657almost 4 years ago
Marriage Contract

Now that is exercising the "till death do us part" of the marriage contract. What western civilization does not respect anymore. Western civilization has killed the sanctity of marriage for the greed of money. Look at that ridiculous state of California. San Francisco should be renamed Satan Frisco and Los Angeles should be renamed Los Angeles de Satan. Enough bow beating Cali. This was an excellent story. The people posting negative comments does not respect the traditional marriage or having the outside person responsible for it destruction punished by death. Like ancient Jews did.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago
Yes!

I really enjoy stories which have a different story beyond the usual that are presented. Thanks for taking us down a different path. Top marks!

NKenNKenalmost 4 years ago
1 annoying thing....

your note, i'd already tried googling it you little monkey! Really enjoyed the tale, as i do the majority of your musings. Look forward to the next one, the one after that etc etc

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

Very unique story, creative, and telling. I like it, a solid 5*. My only nit-pick would be the actual call out within the story of Marion being briefed on the absolutes of a traditional marriage since she was not of that culture should have been made. It might have kept the negative comment hounds at bay.

*

But I feel Marion had an idea of what was about to happen and her dire remorse for wronging Rhamn took over and she was at peace with being killed by Jack's fall into the pit - since she would never get Rhamn back.

*

I've been on many islands and dealt with the Polynesian culture. Within their culture they do not tolerate being wronged, disrespected, or abused. A very proud people that have been wronged (like American Indians) by every culture that came to their islands (including USA), all came to concur and enslave their culture for their own purposes (to include religions). Hooyah, salute!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 4 years ago
Good stuff!

Nicely balanced sorrow and honour, a different and entertaining story at the ending of a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My good friend 26thNC, and a few others . . .

. . . thought that death was the appropriate penalty for adultery; in Leviticus the penalty was death by stoning.

Yeah, it was kind of telegraphed, but so what? To those who claim US would be upset that it’s citizens were executed, remember: it’s the Europeans who will not extradite to the US if the accused faces capital punishment, not the reverse. The US is the only civilized country which retains capital punishment.

Me, I was less interested in the divorce mechanism than I was the marriage ceremony. That’s how to do a marriage.

RR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

Saddle tramp I have to say this is very different from your normal stories but it was a very interesting read. Perhaps you and wife watchman should collaborate on a joint story. Keep up your suspenseful writing.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCyclealmost 4 years ago
To overlycritical..

This, being a totally made-up reality, still reflects a different set of values than western culture.

Just because it doesn't conform to what you are familiar with, does not mean that it's any less valid.

Different cultures have different tenets. Your frame of reference is invalid.

Even though it is fiction, the rules that this culture lived by, would be their business, and their business alone.

I am sure there are cultures that deal with different issues way different than we would.

As for how extreme it is, personally, I have no empathy for the cheaters. This kind of philandering is now seen as a non-issue in western culture. I see that as more of a problem than how this story evolved. In western culture, lives are destroyed, people are betrayed, and it's usually the guilty who are protected.

Maybe, with real consequences, people would take the promises and vows they undertook themselves a little more seriously. If that were the case, innocent people would be able to get some protection, and be able to feel more valued by the society in which they live.

On a personal note, I have seen good people trashed by circumstances over which they had no control. It destroyed their lives. Thankfully, it's something I have so far avoided, but I still feel for them. Instead of a death sentence, they are condemned to a life sentence, supported by a society and legal system that is rotten to the core

I ask you... what is more barbaric?

As far as I'm concerned, a cultural system like this would see an end to things that happen in the real world... where it has happened that a jilted husband, forced into poverty to provide for a duplicitous whore, robbed of contact with the children that he had a part in creating, turns up on Christmas day at a 'family gathering' in a Santa suit carrying a shotgun and changes the lives of everyone.. some innocent, and some not so innocent, but the outcome is terrible in anyone's book.

Someone reaching that point must feel like they have been betrayed by everything they believed in. Maybe they contributed took the situation, maybe they didn't, but when the shotgun is empty, the repercussions will be felt down through generations, and the outcome impossible to alter.

Given that... what is more barbaric? As a "civilized culture", do we really have it right?

I, for one, don't think so.

My perspective will never change, and though it does not mean that it is how I would act personally, my stance is that if you play with someone's soul, if you decide that you can crap on another's life, then you face the outcome, no matter what that outcome is. You can't predict how a person will respond when backed into a corner.

If you get a hole blown in you with a shotgun shell, no amount of do-gooder posturing is going to restore you. No amount of legal precedent is going to let you hide.

Roll the dice, face the result. Many who gamble, lose.

This story may be heavy in it's tally, but if there had not been actions that were nothing short of evil in nature, then everyone would have lived happily ever after. Like a fairytale.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Highpike, a democracy can still have a monarch, witness England.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCyclealmost 4 years ago
And on a personal note...

I actually did not rate this story.

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
Liked it

Had a finality that I loved. 5 if you were taking ratings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Well done, 'Tramp. Full marks.

Yet another way to leave your lover: "Just toss'em off the plank, Hank."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Marion came across as incredibly dense

Her husband gives every indication he is suh suspicious, but she "works late" all the way until the trip. The lack of awareness in LW wives never makes for a good read. I'd like to see you write a story where the wife isn't as dumb as a bag of rocks.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenalmost 4 years ago
Not like your usual ....

Uniquely crafted 'light' reading. :) I liked how you started fleshing out the background and characters, however felt the cadence was a bit too fast (I could have read more about the cultural differences) and the cheaters could have at least tried to be less obvious. A quick lil guilty pleasure. Thank you!

I'm still surprised that the majority of negativity and nitpicking of not just your work, but other authors who submit story donations here all seem to have the same 'name' and same invidious pattern. Aristotle defined envy as 'pain at the sight of another’s good fortune, stirred by “those who have what we ought to have.”' If there is nothing admirable or constructive to share, why spew vitriol?

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 4 years ago
One of the fifty ways...

Toss'er inna volcano, Joe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dumb

Mind numbingly stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Marion is a male's name. Marian is a female's name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is how it should be

None of the legal weasel bullshit we have presently. Dispose of the trash in society who have no integrity, and all things will improve for everyone.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Awesome Story

I going to speculate that there would be a whole lot less divorces in western society if we followed this tradition. 🤣

danbo56danbo56almost 4 years ago
Biblical

really enjoyed it different Quicker than a stoning

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 4 years ago
Hmmmm

What of course people forget about 'traditional' marriage is that generally it was the cheating wife that was killed, a cheating husband would not be put to death.abd the man who had sex with her would have to pay an amount to the husband in reperation for the wife dying. When adultery was still a criminal offense in the US, 90% of the time they would charge a woman cheating but not a man. When the men brought the adulterous woman in front of Jesus,wanting him to have her put to death, he writes in the sand and it is likely he was writing the names of the men who had brought her there who had slept with her, pointing out the hypocrisy underlying the law (as a footnote,that story was not part of the original text of that book if the NT, someone heard that story,wrote it as a commentary,and someone copying that text added it thinking it was original).

I know it isn't STs way,he usually has the cheating wife die while regaining some virtue, but as an alternate ending because she didn't use the out, when she fell in the volcano it would spit her out alive bc she admitted her guilt and repented. Might even make for a reconciliation story, but even without they would be divorced and he could move on....

COYSCOYSalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Your story was well written, interesting, and original. But in the end, he really was a savage. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Foolish

Death is NOT a means to relinquish a marriage in ANY circumstances hence why it's been abolishished by all but those animals in the Mideast where they have not learned to grow....I am sorry but that's too extreme in my book, fiction or not..

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Happy times

In the world of ST, good as usual from your fantasy fun world. Thank you. As always please ignore the complete fuckwits who think you are writing a seriously toned factual novel, can't believe how many of them just don't get it😀

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Another great Saddletramp tale, and it was excellent, up to his usual standard.

Another 5/5 from me.

Cannot wait until the next one.

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Good story, harsh divorce, wonder if the same fate awaits the men who cheat.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Absurd

But fun.

Probably should have explained the vows to her before the marriage

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Excellent, literally BTB!

Heartbreaking, but good, original justice was properly meted.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 4 years ago

Aside from horrible math "two went up the mountain one came back down" it was pretty good. A whole slew of people went up, at least two did not make the return trip.

BigJim48BigJim48almost 4 years ago
Time to Cheat - a true BTB!

I guess that one of your readers hasn't the fucking foggiest idea about honor! The Blade itself designated the husband as an honorable man by wearing the blade - a sign that he was taken. The tribal women wouldn't attempt to cause dishonor of a man displaying the blade! But as another reader pointed out, Western "civilization" has so dishonored the vows of marriage as to make the vows merely a set of meaningless words. This story was the ultimate in the BTB tradition on LW!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Yaaaa...

He murdered them as they were tied up..

Simply amazing. Another wife killed.

Very advanced plots.

That's what I get for believing comments.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingalmost 4 years ago

Typically I like a different storyline than I've read before, but in this case, it left me wanting. <shrug> I appreciate your work so 3* for that but I'd have passed given foreknowledge of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Weird story..

Did not like the end...***

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

I suspect most of the LW readers foresaw the ending when her (real) knife gift was used during the WEDDING ceremony on which Sweetie insisted! Silly Girl! What I did NOT see was a volcano, over 2000 years since last eruption, with magma (lava, I think is what magma becomes upon leaving the volcano) actively FLOWING, almost a mile down, to somewhere. Perhaps in ST’56s universe, magma flows underground in a never-ending circle?

3*

P.S. Despite the teaser, THREE went up the ‘hill!’ and one came down.

JohnChildJohnChildalmost 4 years ago
Different

Our Australian Aborigines dont have that many mountains but dont pinch their woman

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
Well that turned them on

Although the real ghouls of the Moral Brigade probably would probably have liked a bit more blood and gore before the final plunge into the abyss and the fires of hell.

Next story in Saudi Arabia, Saddletramp? They're a bit short of volcanoes, but they do really good beheadings there. The Moral Brigade would love that.

Lue

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Old Traditions are best...

Big Jim is right. Honor the marriage, till death do you part. I loved this story - a 5 star gem. A wonderful BTB story that is well written and (for me) entertaining. Old island traditions, the honor of marriage and disgrace of divorce. Rhamn held his knife, a symbol, from her, he was not available, as was she...She knew what she was doing, she cheated, no matter the consequences. He would "never find out" is the bulls way into the sluts pants. She knew the penalty was death, so why do it. It was " only sex". They both got what they deserved, my kind of cheaters justice. And Rhamn gets another chance at love.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 4 years ago
@ swedishreader1 06/27/20

Can you do better? I thought it was a good story.

4/5

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
You play, you pay.

Tradition. A simple time honored tradition of one and done. Then ....poof! Now you see them and then you don't.

Seriously, I thought there would be a lot more begging for their lives type of stuff going on in this story.

Still, a fun romp through one of the stories in infinite world of LW's fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bloodthirsty man

This is another story of misogyny carried to the extreme, as are all this guys's stories. What crawled up his ass and died? Strange, he writes so well.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 4 years ago
Aw she died...

Now I need to go watch Joe Versus the Volcano, and watch the volcano spit them out into the ocean where they sail away on their Louis Vuitton steamer trunks.

Well done Saddletramp!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@hindsight, the "two went up the mountain" was referring to the two of them.

mainer42mainer42almost 4 years ago

wish our "civilized " society had such a platform.

Great read as usual

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
5312 Followers
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...