A Time to Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God...oh God...you're too big...I'll tear," she screamed.

As sweet as it was, she could sense she was about to be ripped wide open. She tried to get up, but I squeezed her bum and forced her pussy down onto my cock head much harder, her arms still held in abeyance by the vines above her head.

"Then tear if you must," I snarled back, my cock on absolute fire. I was far too turned on to turn back out now. "I'm too horny to stop," I added, her vaginal ring now like some desperate elastic band, ready to snap.

I could go no further. As long as she remained human, there would be no penetrating her past her too tight and too tiny pussy. She would need to become half wolf in order to accommodate my giant size and make that impossible stretch.

I let my fingernails scrape against the skin on one of her bum cheeks, breaking the flesh and leaving five long scratch marks.

Her response was instant, causing a look of lost mayhem to etch upon her beautiful face.

My fangs were next, pressing onto her slender neck, lightly puncturing the skin as a trickle of blood dripped onto the tree stump I sat on.

Fire now consumed her flesh, and her pretty brown eyes began to yellow.

The blood now surging through her veins began to mutate as a new passion took over her heart and mind.

The elasticised opening of her ready to tear pussy suddenly stretched further, and she howled her approval as my cock slid a full three inches inside, covering my entire cock head.

I reached up and yanked the vines hard, ripping them off the overhead branch.

Her freed arms fell, and landed overtop my two shoulders. Her hands were now unshackled, and she could feel her nails sharpen and become elongated as the lusty moon kept shimmering through the trees, making her skin shiny and silvery.

She was the woman of my dreams, the one I had chosen to mate with, and although I had brought her over to the wolf side quicker than I had wanted to, I had at least been able to save her life by not tearing her wide open.

Her pussy ring continued to now stretch, and soon I was a foot deep inside of her, my squirming balls ignited with an ecstasy far too good to be true. I sighed at the unfolding bliss, knowing I would probably get to fill her with my potent sperm within the hour.

Her nipples were no longer subject to the rules of mortals, and they grew an inch longer and much thicker against my white chest muscles.

Her thick savage lips kissed my face and neck, and she let the bottoms of her feet become anchored by the hard ground below.

She now pumped up and down over top of me, her large mutated nipples digging sensually into my flesh as a sexy hair began to grow over her back and bum. It was the same lovely chestnut brown as the silky, curly strands now framing her perfect but contorting face.

I howled at the moon as my ecstasy now skyrocketed a hundred fold. The sensations of her pumping up and down were far too sweet for my cock to possibly bear, and I felt like I was almost ready to pass out.

She too experienced the uncanny enjoyment, and her entire body shivered with glee at the pleasure now rocking our bodies.

I snarled maniacally, my balls getting ready to ignite as her nipples teased and tantalized my chest.

The moon seemed brighter now, and her teeth much longer as the transformation took hold in earnest.

Her long nails scratched my back and neck sensually, leaving long streaks and bloodlines, letting me know that she too was finding the intense gripping pleasure far too good to true.

I was now howling frantically, and my chest heaving in and out as my breath waxed hot. My shivering body told the tale of someone teetering on the brink of an orgasm.

Her hands now lifted off my back and she let the nails on her right hand lodge deep within my chest and rippling abs, holding herself onto me as she pumped faster and deeper, trying to force me to explode inside of her. She was desperate to feel my half human cum spurt deep within her and she savored the moment, watching the joy on my face.

The fingers on her left hand reached under her body and clasped my heavy squirming ball sac. She squeezed it teasingly trying to help it to ignite.

My balls were still the size of oranges, swollen with sperm that was bound to impregnate her with the immortal seed of a mutated beast.

I shivered more wildly as her hand made me lose control, invoking feelings of a bliss so great, that my howls now echoed for miles across the once silent forest.

She too now howled, her new and changing body relishing the explosion within her of a million emerging sperm, their squiggly tails headed for her fertile, vulnerable egg.

XXX

Her black arms strung over my neck and her thick lips sweetly brushed over my neck.

"Last night was the best night of my life," she crowed, her brown eyes still showing flashes of yellow.

"You're now mine forever," I whispered, loving the way her long curly hair was swept off her pretty face and pinned off to the side.

The puncture marks were still visible just under her chin from my pointy fangs. But those fangs were gone for now, and would not return until the next full moon.

The terrace was filled with warmth and sunshine. A smattering of chirping birds sung atop the cherry trees. Miles of manicured grounds abounded, and the pleasant sound from manmade waterfalls echoed in the distance.

"Your mansion is truly spectacular," she whispered in awe, her happy heart beating so loud that I could hear it pressed against my back. "And your gardens are too breath taking for words. I simply adore all the wonderful flowers. Just how rich are you?"

I sighed, shrugged, then kissed her thick lush lips again. "Your perfume is enchanting," I told her.

"It that what allowed you to find me in the darkness last night? The scent of my perfume?"

"Actually, the scent of your pussy."

She laughed. "If I had of known that belonging to you would have been so wonderfully sweet, then I never would have made you chase me through that forest. I would have surrendered at once into your muscular half wolf arms."

She playfully tugged on my nose. "I don't know what kind of happy passionate magic you have placed within my heart and mind. And I know even less about what kind of strange wolf voodoo you have used to capture my once mortal soul, but all I do know is that I am far too in love with you to care what has happened to me. But you haven't answered my question, silly. How rich are you?"

"My millions are uncountable, I suppose. I stopped counting my money years ago. I would guess that I have enough money to buy everything in this world if I wanted to. And we'll need it too, because after scratching you last night, that is how long you and I shall be together as immortals in this mansion, a hundred lifetimes."

She smiled. "And I shall cherish and savor each and every moment of it with you."

"Enough talking," I responded, rising from my chair. "Let us go. It is that time of day."

"What time of day would that be?"

I lifted her seductively off the ground then carried her past the imported marble pillars and through the solid gold French doors, back into the bedroom.

"What time of day would that be?" she asked again.

I kissed her enraptured lips once more as I laid her onto the bed. "Don't you know? It's a time to love and be loved."

###

12