All Comments on 'A Tiroir is a Drawer'

by ja99

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cryforhelpcryforhelp8 months ago

Good story, I liked the loving sex and the setting is good. Bit old-guy-preachy, with a lot of regret showing through, but it's doable. Still five stars!

I downloaded the story as an epub so I could read this book on my ereader. Perhaps the author world like to make an epub available himself?

ja99ja998 months agoAuthor

I'm the author. Per your request, yes, what you've requested is now available in the expected location slash dp slash, then a book code of B0CJ4KDM8Q if that helps. The title is the same. Please comment if you're able to see this. I will be very excited if you're able to do this since I've never actually made anything from writing, and earning threes of cents on a work would just thrill me to no end. My literary alias / author's name is in my bio page if that helps.

ja99ja998 months agoAuthor

I'm the author. Your request is granted.

Richh815Richh8158 months ago

Great story. Do you have a schedule for upcoming stories that you’re writing? So far after only reading 3 stories (this included) I am definitely a fan. Keep up the great work.

Richh815Richh8158 months ago

Great story, as of now this is my favorite one you have written so I would give this a 5/5! Do you have a set schedule for upcoming stories? If not would it be possible for me to get an idea of what the next story posted will be about?

ja99ja998 months agoAuthor

@richh815, I have a backlog from 15 years of writing this stuff while commuting. I'm cleaning some of it up and will probably publish about one every 2 to 4 weeks, book length, since that's how long it takes to re-read / re-edit work. I'm also in-process on some more, but it's funny that sometimes my fingers just go automatically for a couple of hours, other times, I reach a pause place and have to work on something different for a while to let the back of my brain work the problem.

I have three really big works (I'm proud of them) that I can't publish here, I'll be putting them up in the other places and that's in my bio. I'm also working on getting everything up as an Epub as well since (see above).

Thank you for your compliment. I'm writing for me, but it's seriously cool to have other people like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userja99@ja99
I'm cis-het male, normal guy with a penchant for writing, mostly adventure stories with some sex. Longer form is my preference, not just scenes. Under Fit529 I've set up patreon, and an AO3 account (archiveofourown), and a website (Fit529 Dotcom), and have recently put some ...