A Torrid Trip

Story Info
The move to a new house gets bumpy.
6.4k words
4.66
137.2k
278
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and, as such, does not reflect any actual events. Character resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed engaging in any sexual acts are over the age of eighteen. If depictions of any form of non- or semi-consensual sex offends or bothers you in any way, perhaps consider that the phrase "Reader Discretion Advised" may apply to you. The author does not condone any of his demented fantasies being played out in reality unless all parties involved are of legal age, sound mind and fully agreeable to the scenario beforehand. Please, remember it's just a story and try to not take it too seriously. Relax and enjoy the ride!)

Three days after my eighteenth birthday, the sale of our house was finalized, and we waved goodbye to our old friends and neighbors. Everything that had once filled our rooms and yard had been carefully sorted, boxed, labeled, and packed into our old minivan and the rented trailer now rattling down the highway behind us. There was Mom up front operating the tablet with the map on it and Dad driving and merrily singing along with the music on the radio. My older sister, Zoe and I were squeezed together on the first bench, doing our best to ignore each other.

"I hope we're going to stop for lunch soon," Zoe said, pulling out one earbud. "I'm getting hungry and my butt's starting to hurt."

Mom poked at the tablet's screen, "looks like the next exit's about five minutes away, honey. What do you want to eat?"

"I'm fine with burgers," Dad said. "Something quick so we can get back on the road. We got a long way to go, so I don't want to waste too much time."

My sister shifted position in her seat, trying to get more comfortable, but there wasn't much extra space. "Can you move your stupid backpack?"

I gestured at the stuff packed in around us, "and where would you like me to put it, exactly?"

"I don't know," she grumped, "under your seat or something?"

I shook my head, "the cooler is already there. Sorry."

"Can you put it on the other side of you then?"

"What, I'm supposed to be uncomfortable to make room for your fat ass? Not my fault you have hips. Blame mom."

"Maybe you can put it where the sun don't shine, Eric! God, you're such an asshole!"

"Knock it off, you two," Dad barked, "or we're driving straight through 'til dinner."

Mom gave us a stern look, "come on, guys. Be good for another ten minutes or so and then we can all get out and stretch our legs."

Zoe rolled her eyes and crossed her arms angrily. "Ugh. Fine."

I pulled my bag into my lap, "there, is that better?"

My sister looked mildly suspicious at the sudden generosity. "Yeah," she said, "uh, thanks."

"Whatever. It's only ten minutes." I turned away, pretending to look out at the passing scenery. Secretly, I was watching her reflection on the glass as she reached and twisted in her seat. She had a gorgeous, curvy body that I just couldn't get enough of looking at and I stole every chance I could to ogle her hotness. Today she was wearing a thin, green summer dress and it showed off her bountiful cleavage extremely well. It frustrated me to no end that she was my sister. I knew we could never get together, so I covered up my lustful notions by being casually rude to her most of the time. My eyes grew wide as she rolled her back and lifted her hips to stretch her spine and the skirt of her dress rode up, exposing her smooth legs higher than she realized. I bit my lip as the hem slid along her skin, closer and closer to revealing her girlish goodies. My dick strained uncomfortably against the fabric of my shorts, and I was grateful my bag was hiding my bulge. Another couple millimeters and I would know whether or not she was wearing panties.

"Oh, man, that is so much better," she suddenly released her stretch and tugged her skirt back into place, denying my peek. "I hope you pick a good place. I'm starving."

Mom nodded agreement. "Now that Zoe mentioned lunch, I'm getting hungry, too. What about you boys?"

"I'll admit, my stomach's growling," Dad said.

I shrugged, annoyed my sister's show had ended. That's how it always seemed to go. Close, but nothing real. She didn't know it, but her presence had been a constant tease since puberty, and it was difficult to not be a total staring creep. Zoe had gotten quite lucky when our parents played the genetic lottery nine months before her birth. My big sister had Mom's strawberry-blonde hair and Dad's green eyes, all the sweetness and sass of a perfect lemonade, summer-sharp tan lines year-round, subtle-sexy makeup skills that accentuated the cutest features of her heart-shaped face and a keen fashion sense that knew just how to show off her voluptuous body in any outfit. From the plump, pouting lips that looked like they could suck the boba out of tea without a straw, to the thighs so solid they could likely crush small melons, and all the generous curves in between, everything about her seemed to beckon to my burgeoning manhood. She was a year older than me, so by the time I started being interested in girl parts, she had already developed into having the parts of a girl I was most interested in. I fought back my raging libido and did the best I could to sound nonchalant, "yeah, I guess so. As long as we're stopping, I may as well eat."

Dad flicked the blinker on and began to slow down for the turn. "Let's see if we can find somewhere I can get a milkshake."

A few minutes along the new road and the countryside faded into the rural outskirts of a small town. We passed by a couple name-brand, fast food joints and pulled into a spot next to some other cars in front of a cozy little place with a sign painted on the window that read "Dee's Diner" in big, friendly, green letters. This was Dad's idea of something quick. He shut the engine off, and doors sprang open. I went slower than everyone else to steal a few moments watching my sister and was rewarded with a cheeky little view as she climbed out of the van. If she was wearing panties, they had to be a thong.

Inside, the décor was worn, but tidy; a mishmash of pictures, trophies and knickknacks along the walls and surfaces showed a long history of this restaurant being a local favorite. A handful of patrons were taking up about half the available seating and mouth-watering aromas drifted out of the kitchen filling our nostrils with the promise of a home-cooked meal. The waitress sat us in a booth with Dad across from Mom and me across from Zoe, boys on one side, girls on the other, and after finding out what we wanted for drinks, she left us with menus and silverware.

"Grilled chicken sandwich and fries for me," Zoe said as she shuffled out of her seat. "I'm going to use the bathroom really quick."

I stared at her swaying backside without raising my head, careful to hide my gaze from any on-lookers. The swish of clinging fabric against the outline of her posterior was hypnotic and I imagined following her to the bathroom to bend her over in the one of the stalls. I could just picture her surprised expression as I pushed in behind her and flicked that short dress up over her wide hips exposing her soft, round ass-cheeks. I wondered what her erotic moan would be like as my hard cock slid into her tight pussy.

"What do you think, Eric," Mom asked, "anything sound good to you?"

I carefully kept the grin off my lips and said, "a cheeseburger will be fine. I'm not especially hungry." I wished I could have my sister for a snack. It would have helped me work up an appetite.

Dad set his menu aside and turned to me. "Any decision yet about what you're going to do once we get settled into the new place?"

I shook my head and shrugged.

"Did you look through those brochures I gave you? Two universities each less than an hour's drive away. My offer stands to let you live with us as long as you keep your grades up. We'll take care of the room and board, all the laundry and stuff, you'll just have to pay for your car."

I shrugged again. "I don't know. I'm still trying to cope with uprooting my life and leaving everything I've ever known behind."

"I'd have jumped at an offer like that when I was your age," Dad gave me a disappointed frown.

Mom put her hand on mine. "I know it's tough, sweetie, but this will be a good thing. For all of us. Bigger town. New people. Lots of opportunities and adventures await!"

"I just miss my friends, that's all."

"I promise you'll make new friends and it's not like the old ones all died. We'll have internet at the new house," she said.

"Yeah," I grumbled, "but that's not the same, and you know it. Come on. Give me a few days to adjust."

Dad chuckled, "you can always get a job and live with your sister. Pay your own bills. I'm sure Zoe wouldn't mind."

"Wouldn't mind what?" Zoe returned and tossed her phone on the table, "you know I don't like being volunteered for stuff."

"We were talking with Eric about his plans in the new house," Mom said. "Dad was joking that he could move in with you."

"Same place, half the rent," Dad said.

Zoe looked thoughtful. "Actually, I wouldn't mind a roommate to split expenses. It could be fun if you weren't such a jerk all the time. If you can pay for your share of things, I'm down to try, but you gotta drop the attitude," she said.

"Well, there you go, kiddo," Dad rustled my hair as though everything had been solved.

Mom patted my hand and asked, "how about that, Eric? Could buy you some time to decide about school."

I was saved from answering by the waitress returning to take our order, then the conversation turned to Zoe and her apartment and new job. I tried to pay attention and act interested, but I was distracted constantly by thoughts of being alone with my gorgeous sister. Chances to see even more of her more often. Not having Mom and Dad there to tell us to stop doing things. Spending time together. Figuring out what she liked and what turned her on. Exploring each other's bodies knowing our parents would never find out. Could I get her interested in being with me? Would she throw a fit and kick me out for trying?

Our meal came and went and before I knew it, Dad was laying money on the table, and we were headed out the door. We piled back into the van and continued our journey with the afternoon sun guiding the way. Dad unfolded the visor to shade his eyes while Mom triple-checked the map and itinerary to ensure we were on schedule. Lunch was sitting heavily in my stomach, and I hunched over my bag like a goblin, skulking through dark cranial caverns.

Of all the people in the world I could be attracted to, why did it have to be my own sister? There were plenty of girls out there, but somehow none of them were as interesting, as funny, as smart, or as sexy as her. I could still remember when it had all clicked a couple of years before. We were at the pool one summer day, and Zoe had really "blossomed" a lot since the previous Christmas. She had gone from polka-dot training bras and rainbow-stripped granny panties to lacy D-cups and satin G-strings practically overnight. I couldn't stop noticing the way her one-piece bathing suit barely covered her curvaceous body or how her new-grown boobs wobbled and bounced in the water. I made up games all day long that involved us being in close contact with each other and I took every chance I could to "accidentally" touch any part of her I thought I could get away with without her freaking out or Mom and Dad noticing. At one point a shoulder strap slid down and one titty popped out and I nearly came in my shorts from the excitement of seeing her naked flesh for even that brief, embarrassing moment before she recovered herself. She had been my sexual obsession ever since and I loved nothing better than looking at her in the least amount of clothing possible. Any excuse I could find to be near her was always instantly used and many hours had been spent jerking off while fantasizing about her. Unfortunately, I knew I could never have her for real and the frustration was slowly driving me insane.

Zoe clicked her seatbelt open, then grabbed at my backpack. "Give me that," she said. "We need more room. You look as uncomfortable as I am."

Still stewing in my sullen thoughts, I mumbled a vague agreement and let her take it from me. A moment later, my eyes nearly popped out of my skull as she turned around and leaned over the back of our seat to rearrange a space into the stuff packed in behind us. Her skirt could barely contain her derriere and I tipped my head to get the best view possible while she bent and reached. Something about the way her bottom jiggled with the movement of the car made me want to give her a swat. We hit a sudden pothole and Zoe lost her balance. Instinctively, I reached out and grabbed the nearest bits to catch her fall. One hand overflowing with plump breast and the other firmly cupping a bare ass cheek, I asked, "are you ok?"

"Get your seatbelt back on, now!" Dad glared at us in the rearview mirror, "we're entering a construction zone. What the hell are you doing?"

"I was just making a little more room for us," Zoe said. "It's fine. You can let go of me, Eric."

"What? Oh," I replied sheepishly, trying to hide my embarrassment, "uh, yeah, sorry." Even after I released her, I could still feel the warm softness of her flesh on my palm as I turned to stare out the window. I had groped her feminine body with my own two hands, my fingers tantalizingly near the split of her tail. A little squeeze, a bit of a pull and I would have spread her wide open for everyone to see. If I had gotten ahold of her slightly differently, a lucky digit might have even slipped into a truly forbidden spot. I couldn't believe how close I had just gotten.

Zoe's reflection shimmied and wiggled as she got comfortable in her seat, doing a ghostly fertility dance above the Midwestern farmland whizzing by. "Oh, my god, that feels so good. We should have done this a lot sooner," she said.

Mom yawned and put the tablet down. "I'm glad you moved your stuff. I was just about to ask if you could make room somehow. The road noise is getting to me, and I need to take a quick nap after that lunch. Would you mind sitting on your brother's lap for a little while so I can lay my seat back?"

"What? You've got to be kidding! I just got comfortable," my sister said angrily.

"I'm sorry, honey," Mom patted Zoe's knee. "I only need like half an hour. Maybe forty-five minutes. A quick powernap to reset and let my meds kick in. I've got a headache after being navigator all morning and I really need to close my eyes for a bit. Please? You don't mind, do you, Eric?"

"I guess not," I mumbled, pretending to be annoyed. Of course, I didn't mind my sister sitting on my lap. We could discuss whatever popped up. Or she could use my face for a cushion if she wanted to. Give me a chance to present my best oral arguments for why moving in together could be a fun idea. Either way was good. "Unless she'd rather have me sit on her lap instead."

"No fucking way," she said, perching gingerly on my one thigh. "You'd cripple me. I get to be on top."

Mom tipped her seat back but was stopped by my sister's legs. "That's not going to work, Zoe. You'll need to scoot over further so I can get more horizontal."

"Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse," Zoe groused. "We barely fit back here as it is, mom, and you expect us to jam into the same seat like it's no big deal? I don't want to hear a word out of anyone if I order double desserts tonight."

"If that's the price of a nap, I'll pay it," Mom said.

I sat up straighter, trying to be accommodating, then leaned to ask my sister, "inside or out?"

She frowned. "Huh?"

"Would you like your feet to be the inner pair or the outer pair?

"Pair of...? Oh! Um...inner, I guess. This really sucks," she said, twisting around to awkwardly use me as a chair. "I just want you all to know, I'm not happy about this whole thing."

"We know," Dad said as he switched the radio over to a soft rock station. "Believe me, we know."

"Sorry, sweetie," Mom tucked a rolled-up jacket under her head for a pillow and laid the sleeve across her eyes to block out the light. "It won't be for very long, I promise. Now, hush, please."

Zoe steadied herself against the back of Dad's seat as the pavement underneath us continued to jostle our suspension and I quickly noticed the way her sweet backside jostled my rod. The warm weight of her plush rear end pressing against my dong threatened to awaken the beast and I was doing my best to keep it in check. We hit another bump in the road and Zoe's pliable rump smashed against my crotch again. I squirmed under her, hoping she wouldn't notice the effect she was having on my body, but I had no such luck. My phone buzzed against my other thigh. It was a text from my sister.

[Zoe] *get ur keys*

I thumped her arm and gave a questioning look. She lifted her phone to type.

[Z] *whatever that lump in ur pocket is*

[Z] *get it*

I smirked, knowing what it really was. She leaned forward to give me room and I quickly adjusted my hard-on into what I hoped was a better position. She sat back down, wiggled her bottom to get comfortable, then lifted her phone again.

[Z] *just take it out*

*can't lol*, I typed back.

She seemed confused for a moment, then silently shook with laughter as she realized.

[Z] *omg u have a boner!*

[Me] *yeah sorry*

[Z] *eww gross I'm ur sister*

[Z] *wtf is wrong with u?*

[Me] *I'm just a guy*

[Me] *u r bouncing on my dick*

[Z] *dirty perv*

[M] *Not my fault the road is rough*

[M] *ur ass is nice and soft though*

[Z] *I should tell mom and dad what a freak u r*

[M] *u know u like it*

[Z] *no way u wierdo*

[Z] *can't u make it stop?*

[M] *yes but I need ur help*

[Z] *omg u r so bad*

[M] *u r just scared u will enjoy it*

[Z] *like u would know what u r doing*

[M] *bet I can make u cum twice*

[Z] *as if*

[Z] *prolly don't even know where the clit is*

[M] *its right at the top*

[M] *want me to show u?*

[Z] *don't need ur help finding it tyvm*

[M] *I'll get u so wet u will need new panties*

[Z] *and what if I'm not wearing any?*

[M] *oooo u r a bad girl*

[M] *let me see*

[Z] *omg no!*

[M] *why not?*

[Z] *what do u mean why not?*

[Z] *u r my brother*

[Z] *I'm not showing u my coochie*

[M] *come on*

[M] *this is fun and I'm bored*

[Z] *yeah but not that bored*

[M] *I'll show u mine if u show me urs lol*

[Z] *omfg stfu lol*

[Z] *u r so childish*

[M] *u know u wanna see it*

[M] *don't lie*

[Z] *maybe*

[Z] *if that lump really is ur junk*

[M] *its all me sis*

[Z] *mmm nice*

[Z] *something to balance out the lack of brains*

[M] *like ur tits?*

[Z] *u r just mad u can't play with them*

[M] *maybe a little*

[Z] *maybe a lot u mean*

[M] *for real tho*

[M] *wanna trade a pic?*

A minute or so passed after my sister lowered her phone while she stared out the front window. I was worried I had crossed a line and she was just going to be done talking to me, or worse, she would tell Mom and Dad. Was I going too hard? Maybe I shouldn't have said such sexual stuff to my own sister. Something about texting made it so easy to flirt, though. I hoped she hadn't taken our traded jabs too seriously.

We hit another hard bump and Zoe's ass squashed my dick into my balls. I gripped her arm and grit my teeth. She gave me a fake pout and sent a crying emoji as I quietly groaned in pain.

[Z] *aww did it hurt?*

[M] *yes dammit*

[Z] *poor baby*

[Z] *want me to kiss it better?*

[M] *f u bitch*

[Z] *u wish lol*

The pain in my loins receded but the lusty ache didn't. My cock was still aroused despite my being hurt. I sighed, frustrated by her teasing, but my sister wasn't done. She rolled her hips in a tiny circle as she typed.

12