A Torrid Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Z] *don't u*

[Z] *dirty perv*

[M] *I said I was sorry*

[Z] *don't be*

[M] *don't be?*

[M] *why not*

[Z] *because*

[M] *because why*

[Z]*no reason*

[M] *omg u r so childish*

[Z] *maybe a little*

[M] *maybe a lot u mean*

[Z] *do I need a reason?*

[M] *whatever*

[M} *so about that pic*

[Z] *fuck it why not*

[Z] *nothing else to do*

[M] *for real?*

[Z] *sure*

[Z] *u first tho*

[M] *if this is a trick, so help me*

[M] *I will make ur life a living hell*

[Z] *so nothing will change?*

[M] *ha ha ha*

[Z] *don't worry*

[Z] *I'll send u a pic*

[M] *a good one?

[M] *of u naked?*

[Z] *yup*

[M] *promise?*

[Z] *omg yes I promise*

[Z] *don't you trust me?*

[M] *lol no*

[Z] *well u r just gonna have to lol*

[Z] *now let's see what u got*

I scrolled through my gallery and found a selfie I liked. Right before a shower, standing back far enough from the mirror to see me from about the knees up. I had a fresh haircut, a clean-shaven face and semi-stiff erection. My muscles looked defined, and my eyes looked soulful. A good pose and lighting went a long way to making me look sexy. At least I thought so. I loaded it into our chat and hit send hoping Zoe would think so, too. She got the message and tapped her screen to make it full-sized. After a while, I could feel her thighs and butt flexing and clenching as she swiped her fingers about, scrolling, zooming in, and inspecting different areas of the photo. For several long minutes, she stared at her phone, rubbing herself against me as we cruised down the highway. It was rather surreal having my sister grinding on my lap while our mother snored beside us, and an indistinct power ballad played quietly through the speakers. I closed my eyes and laid my head back, relishing the sensations and wishing we could do more. It felt so good, but I knew it could be better. If only there were a way to slip it in. My phone buzzed in my hand.

[Z] *damn boy*

[Z] *and they call you my "little" brother?*

[M] *thanks*

[M] *I try to look good for the ladies*

[Z] *have to admit u got me kinda wet*

[M] *eww gross u r my sister lol*

[Z] *u know u like it*

[M] *yeah I do*

[M] *now where's mine?*

[Z] *hang on*

[Z] *gotta find a good one*

[M] *ok*

My mind whirled with excitement and worry. There was no way she would actually send me a picture, was there? I was mentally kicking myself for sending mine. Right now, she was probably sharing it with some of her friends and having a laugh at my expense, bragging that she was keeping me waiting for a return I would never get. Or worse, posting it to the internet somewhere so random strangers could have a go teasing my "unsolicited dick pic". I felt like such a fool as I stared up at the ceiling, cursing my idiocy and waiting for the inevitable humiliation. My phone buzzed. Time for the reckoning. Before I could even turn on the screen to check the message, though, it buzzed again. And again. My heart sank as I tapped the icon, expecting a series of demeaning replies to crush my ego. Another buzz as the app opened and I just knew I was about to see a bunch of screenshots from people roasting me. What was on my screen nearly stopped my breathing and melted my brain.

She hadn't sent me a selfie. She had sent four! And as I scrolled the images with my eyes wide, a fifth arrived. They were all shots of her in front of the full-length mirror in her bedroom at the old house in various poses. The first was her kneeling on her bed, sitting back on her feet, turned a bit to one side, her huge breasts on glorious display. Second was a simple full body shot, standing up straight in front of her mirror showing off her sensual hourglass shape and the sexy dollop of trimmed bush on her firm mound. The third was an amazing point of view shot looking down the length of her body, between her boobs, past the "V' of her legs and into the mirror, showing an inviting view of her pink pussy looking back at the camera. The next one was the same as the last, except Zoe had reached between her thighs to spread her tiny cunt open, her glistening hole silently begging to be filled. And finally, was a picture of her leaning over her bed, her plump, round ass pointed at the mirror looking like a ripe, juicy peach ready for a tongue to come and lick the sweetness out of the center.

[Z] *took those the other day while I was packing*

[M] *HO*

[M] *LEE*

[M] *SHIT*

[Z] *couldn't decide which one to send*

[Z] *so I sent them all lol*

[M] *u r sexy af*

[Z] *thank u*

[M] *no thank u!*

[M] *damn I want some more of that*

[Z] *well that's all u get so be grateful*

[M] *why tf do you have to be my sister?*

[M] *its not fair*

[Z] *yeah well I am*

[Z] *so I guess we both stay horny*

[M] *we don't have to*

[Z] *I'm not fucking my brother*

[Z] *u r lucky I sent u those pics*

[M] *u r such a tease*

[Z] *wish I didn't have to be*

[Z] *horny af rn*

[M] *me too*

[Z] *I can tell*

[M] *reach under ur skirt*

[Z] *u r funny*

[M] *I'm serious*

[M] *u can take just the tip*

[Z] *if only*

[M] *give that little pussy what it wants*

[Z] *stop it*

[Z] *we can't do that*

[M] *no?*

[Z] *can we?*

[M] *I guess not*

[Z] *it would be wrong*

[Z] *right?*

[M] *if u say so*

[M] *would be fun tho*

[Z] *yeah*

[Z] *but mom and dad would be pissed*

[M] *tru lol*

[M] *we can keep it a secret tho*

[Z] *we really shouldn't go there*

[M] *ok*

[M] *so what now?*

I waited for a reply, but none came. I knew I had to let her answer. It would be awkward and desperate if I pressed it more. The ball was in her court, not mine. After a few minutes, my screen went black from inactivity, and I supposed she was done. Things seemed to be going so well, how had I fucked it up? I didn't want this chance to slip by and I wondered if there were any way to push her through this resistance. It was clear she was at least a little interested, so maybe if I teased her a bit more? My fingers drifted slowly up her spine to tickle and twine in the hair falling out of the elastic band at the nape of her neck. She half-heartedly batted at my hand, but that didn't stop me. I twisted her ponytail around my fist like a rope and gently pulled until I was exerting enough pressure that she had to work against me to stay upright. My phone buzzed.

[Z] *quit*

[M] *don't like it?*

[Z] *no I like it too much*

[Z] *u r gonna make me moan*

[M] *sorry not sorry*

[Z] *so not fair*

[Z] *I haven't been laid in months*

[M] *me either*

[Z] *omg u r so hard rn*

[M] *have to be careful*

[M] *mom and dad find out they'll kill us*

[Z] *I know*

[Z] *ngl kinda hot*

[M] *wtf sis*

[Z] *what?*

[M] *that's pretty messed up*

[M] *what's gotten into u*

[Z] *u want to get into me*

[M] *dad's right there*

[M] *do u want to get caught?*

[Z] *so u r all talk?*

[Z] *fine if you want me to quit*

She scooted forward to awkwardly perch on my knees and said something to Dad about the passing scenery. I almost groaned aloud as my cock ached from the lack of pressure against it. I grabbed her hips and gave a couple of tugs, silently begging her to return. When she didn't move, I picked up my phone.

[M] *hey*

[M] *come back here*

[Z] *u missed ur chance bro*

[M] *don't be like that*

[M] *just worried they'll notice*

[Z] *maybe they will*

[Z] *maybe they won't*

[Z] *u'll never know*

[M] *omg u r so bad lol*

[Z] *bite me*

[M] *kinky*

[M] *but if that's what u like*

[Z] *for real tho*

[Z] *I'm so wet I can't stand it*

[M] *and I'm so hard it hurts*

[M] *what do we do about it?*

[Z] *I know how we can help each other*

[M] *really?*

[Z] *it's not incest if we don't stick it in*

[M] *I guess not roflmao*

[M] *but I don't know if I can be quiet*

[Z] *me either*

[Z] *if we want to have some fun we will have to*

[M] *u sure?*

[Z] *yes*

[Z] *now quit talking before I change my mind*

I quickly stretched the waistband of my shorts down under my balls to free my hard-on while staring at Mom, hoping she wouldn't wake up. Zoe stepped her feet to the outside and moved back into place, settling her dress around us like a curtain. Heat poured out from between her legs like her pussy was an oven ready to bake and I had to bite my lip to stop from moaning when I felt her hand mash my cock against her clit. I could almost hear a sizzling noise as she smeared her hot, juicy slit along my hard, throbbing shaft. She wasn't kidding about how wet she was. Her plush bottom bounced against me with feverish intensity as her deft fingertips worked my glans, and I had to hold her hips to slow her movements when my orgasm threatened to prematurely embarrass me. She looked back, confused and I fumbled with my phone.

[M] *slow down*

[Z] *feels so good tho*

[M] *do u want a mess on ur hands?*

[Z] *don't u dare bro*

[M] *I'm trying not to*

[Z] *if u ruin this for me now*

[Z] *so help me I'll end u*

[M] *I know I know*

[M] *that's why u have to slow down*

[Z] *speaking of messes*

[Z] *we need a plan*

[M] *I know one way to keep it contained*

[Z] *I'm gonna pretend u didn't say that*

[M] *I meant a paper towel*

[Z] *sure u did*

[M] *hang on*

With a leaning grab, I ripped a few sheets off the roll under the seat and handed them to my sister. She wadded them up in her off-hand, then went back to using my schlong as her personal dildo. Her hips eased back into action like the piston of a freight train, rolling her soft caboose up and down my fleshy rail. I was impressed by her body control. From the waist up, it was another normal family trip. Zoe was leaning forward, looking out the front window, smiling and nodding at Dad's conversation, holding herself still with the handful of paper towel hidden behind his seat. From the waist down, we were on the set of a porno, her hot pussy slowly working itself towards a sloppy climax all over my rigid dick as Mom snoozed nearby.

The slick kisses of her hidden lips were incredible, and it took teeth-clenching effort not to moan in appreciation. My eyes drifted closed, and I gave myself over to the erotic sensations emanating from below. With the strange reality of my family around me being shut out, my pelvis wanted to meet my sister's motions with its own grinding pumps. Giving in to this desire, however, proved to be a terrible mistake. The music shifted down a minor third while the guitar gently wept and the road under us took a turn for the worse to become a pock-marked hellscape. A slight change in angle, an unexpected drop, a mis-timed thrust, and suddenly I was buried, balls-deep in my big sister's sopping little hole.

The soft fingers which had been caressing my sack so tenderly a moment before curled into fierce talons gouging the inside of my thigh with sharp claws as Zoe kept herself steady through the pothole onslaught. Her tight cunt strained against the surprise penetration, squeezing her intimate intruder in a gooey grip while every bounce of the wheels against the devastated concrete drove my erection further and further towards her wanton womb.

Mom sat up, wild-eyed with sleepy shock. "What's going on?"

"It's just a rough patch in the road, my love," Dad took his wife's hand to reassure her. "Everything is under control."

She looked over at us, "you two ok?"

I forced a crooked smile to my lips and gave a thumbs up, trying to ignore the lusty lubrication slathering my loins. "Doing good," I croaked. I knew if I didn't keep my focus, I would cross the point of no return very quickly.

"How about you, Zoe? You're looking awfully flushed. Are you hurt?"

My sister shook her head and grunted negatively, unable to speak as she rode the crest of our sensual wave.

"Just hang onto your brother," Dad said into the rearview mirror. "It should be over soon."

Zoe gasped when the tires hit a series of heavy furrows and my rod rapidly plowed into her deepest spot again and again. The temperature of her hot box ratcheted up from roast to broil as our burning passion sautéed her synapses. She wobbled on my lap like a skyscraper in an earthquake, desperately trying to keep a stable foundation beneath. It was no use. Her legs trembled and shook then a gush of fluid squished out around me while uncontrollable pleasure washed over her.

I was struggling to restrain my libido, but Zoe's orgasm proved too much for me to handle. I couldn't hold back any longer. My dick surged and spurt after spurt of jizz rocketed into my sister, filling her pussy to overflowing. I wrapped an arm around her waist and pressed my forehead to her back as her snapping tightness milked every drop out of me. My wildest fantasies couldn't possibly compare to the reality of being inside my tempting sibling's tender sex and I wished the feeling could go on forever.

With a final angry "brrrrp" under our tires, the apocalyptic wasteland we were crossing returned to being glass-smooth pavement and the turbulence was over as abruptly as it had begun. My softening cock slipped out of Zoe and a deluge of our mixed juices spilled all over my nether regions. She was leaning against Dad's seat, her legs quivering as carnal aftershocks echoed through her body.

"See? All done now," Dad said.

Mom adjusted her seat back to being upright and snapped her seatbelt on. "Well, that was a pretty wild ride, eh kids?"

I could neither catch my breath nor corral my thoughts enough to respond properly. I had just fucked my sister. I had even finished inside her. What was she thinking? I was certain she had enjoyed it in the moment, I had felt her enjoying it, but what would she say now? Was she mad? Would she freak out? Had this ruined my shot at moving in with her? Would she disown me as her brother and never speak to me again? Why was it so much easier to convince myself of the worst possibilities than to even consider that she might want to go again? That maybe it would be ok. But somehow, I just knew it wouldn't.

Zoe finally recovered herself and caught my eye in the rearview mirror. What was that look? I couldn't see enough of her face to know if the intensity was anger or desire. She eased off my lap and back onto her own seat, carefully tucking her skirt under her bottom, then she began rapidly tapping out a message on her screen.

My phone buzzed in my hand.

(Author's Note: Thank you very much for reading my story! Please, don't forget to click those stars to give me a rating. Show your support for my stories by rating and favoriting them, following me and, of course, your comments below are always welcome. Until next time, fellow strokers...happy fapping!)

12