A Torturous Tease

Story Info
After work, Daniel's wife is ready to play, tease, and deny.
1.6k words
4.51
13.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel's wife was furiously stroking his cock as he panted and bucked. Margot had been keeping him on edge and denying him release for several days now. Maybe as many as six. Six whole days of his wife teasing him and playing with him but refusing to let him cum. As she pulled at his cock now, he was seconds away from blowing. He moaned, and panted, "Oh god, oh god, oh god, baby, I'm gunna cum." His eyes were clenched shut, and he felt the sensation of an orgasm build up in his dick--but before he could, Margot took her hands off him.

He groaned, and begged, "Please, baby. Please, Margot. I'm dying to cum," but before he could plead any more, she covered his mouth with her hand and laughed. He hated when she did that; he hated it because it only made him hornier and his dick ache. She was stilled dressed in her work clothes, which was a trouser suit, only she had unbuttoned her blouse and had pulled her tits over her bra. The sight of them contrasted against her professional work clothes was only more fuel to his horny fire.

"No," she said. "My husband has not earned his right to cum just yet." Daniel groaned again. The build up was killing him. Hell, he was close to tears, here. Margot only continued to smile. Daniel was also dressed in his work clothes, but for him, since he worked in IT, it was just a collar-shirt and jeans. His jeans and tighty-whities (Margot's insistence) were at his ankles, and his shirt was pulled behind his head, no doubt stretching it out, but Daniel had bigger worries at the moment. She took her hand off his mouth and stroked his short hair, while, with the other hand, she began to stroke his cock again, very slowly this time.

The touch of her hand was like fire on his cock, and already he was having to hold back his urge to blow. "What," Daniel panted, "What do you want me to do?" He was desperate, and he would degrade himself in any way she wanted, do whatever her cruel mind could think of, if it would only get him his relief. She laughed again, and his cock twitched.

"Oh?" she exclaimed, feeling his need. With devilry in her eyes, she pulled her hand from his hair and placed it on his chest, pushing him back up against their couch and bidding him stay where he was, all while she lowered her head, brining it level to his cock.

Good God, he thought, if she starts sucking me off I don't know how much longer I can keep this up without exploding. But she didn't start sucking him, not at first. She gently glided her tongue over the head of dick, making Daniel squirm at the almost ticklish sensation. "Oh, Margot, please..." but before he could continue, she plunged his cock into her mouth--so far he felt his cock reach the back of her throat. His balls clenched, and a low moan escaped his lips. "Please, Margot, please." She was sucking his cock now, going up and down his length, quickly, and the over-stimulation actually did push tears out of Daniel's clenched eyes. "I'm...I'm..." he gasped--but again, before he could cum, her head was level to his, kissing him, invading his mouth with her tongue while he whimpered. Damn, she thought, I love it when he does that.

The hand she had on his chest was now at his neck, and when she was done kissing him, she squeezed gently and pushed his head against the cushions. "So sensitive tonight, aren't we?" she cooed. Her eyes were golden-brown, and Daniel could only cower at the joy he saw in those eyes. Joy and pleasure at his torture.

"Baby, please," Daniel begged. It was all he could think, all he could say. He needed to cum.

She cupped one of her breasts, and said, "Here." Dutifully, Daniel immediately took her breast in his mouth, sucking on her nipple, hoping beyond hope that this would earn him the release he so desperately craved. Margot leaned her head back, and let out a small gasp herself. A smile was wide on her face. She loved when her man sucked on her tits, and he did so now veraciously, no doubt hoping it would persuade her into letting him cum. He switched to her other tit, and for a moment she started to consider that she just might. He was being such a good boy-toy.

While Daniel sucked at her nipples, his erect dick dangling and dripping pre-cum, Margot slid a hand down to her pants, and unbuttoned them. After unzipping, she slid them down, exposing her white, cotton panties. They were soaked through.

When she pushed Daniel's head down, he immediately got the message, and knelt down so that his head was now between her legs.

"Ask nicely, and maybe I'll let you take them off," Margot said.

"May I please take off your panties?" he asked. There was tension in his voice, and Margot was astonished at what just six days of denial could do to her man.

"Why?"

"May I please take off your panties so I can eat your pussy?"

"Call me sweetie."

"Sweetie, can I please take off your panties?"

"That's not right. Call me darling."

"Darling, may I please take off your panties so I can eat your pussy out?"

"Call me mistress."

"Mistress, can I please take off your panties?"

"Goddess."

"Goddess, oh my goddess, can I please...please take off your panties."

"You may," she said, and had to stop his head which had lunged at her cunt. "But only with your teeth."

He was between her legs in a heartbeat, and she felt him grope with his teeth for the top of her panties. He soon had them between his teeth, and was struggling to pull them down. This only made Margot smile more.

Before they were even halfway down her thighs, he plunged his head between her legs, and went to work, feeling her with his tongue. She moaned again as Daniel eagerly explored her cunt with his tongue, going up and down her pussy, finding her clit and tonguing it.

Margot gasped. It wouldn't take her too long herself. Her man was kneeling at their couch, head between her legs, devouring her. His tongue played with her clit, circling it, exploring the rest of her pussy, then returning to her sensitive sex. No, it wouldn't be long at all. She could feel the fire building up inside her. She put a hand at the back of his head, and pushed him further in; she bucked her hips, rubbing them up and down his face and tongue. She could feel her wetness all over the front of his face, and he lapped eagerly at her, furiously working her clit. She felt the build-up starting--felt the fire in her breasts travel all the way down to her cunt where she was about to explode. She pushed his face even deeper, and he devoured her even more eagerly, sensing her orgasm. She was gripping his hair now, shoving him up and down her cunt while his tongue pressed at her clit, and before long, she exploded. With a small yelp, she came, riding his face and laughing. Daniel didn't stop, and only kept eating her out with an intense veracity.

Panting herself now, Margot let this continue for a minute before she grabbed Daniel by the throat, and pulled him up till he was on the couch with her again. His face was slick with her cum, and she kissed him, deeper than before, pressing her face into his as he did the same. Their tongues mingled back and forth, and lowering her hand down to his cock, she began to stroke again. "Does my little play thing want to cum?" she asked quietly.

"Yes, baby. Please. Please ba--"

She furiously started jerking his dick, as fast as she could. Daniel was gasping, and moaning, and yelling all at once. His eyes rolled back into his head, and his face became lax. Margot smiled. She was turning him dumb with how eager he was to cum, but before he could, she let up again. He whined between his teeth, but before he could say anything, she was on him again, pumping away, so quickly and roughly he could hardly believe it.

"Oh, oh, oh," came pouring out of his mouth, then she stopped again, and he exclaimed an, "Oh," of deep pain as tears feel down his cheeks.

Then she was on him with her mouth, furiously blowing him, going up and down his cock, drooling all over. "God!" he exclaimed. She took her mouth off, and furiously stroked his dick.

Baby," he cried, "baby can I please..."

"Beg," she told him.

"Please, baby! Please let me cum. Please let your husband cum!"

She let go of his cock, and he moaned so loud it was almost a scream. Margot sat up, and enjoyed the sight of her husband writhing in unreleased pleasure.

"Not today, baby."

He groaned, and couldn't open his eyes. More tears fell down his face. She leaned in, and licked them up, planting small kisses on his cheeks. "Why?" he croaked.

"You're so sexy when you beg. And I'll want to milk you for as long as I can."

Another groan.

"Oh, baby, don't worry. When I finally let you cum, I'll milk you so dry you'll wish I had kept you like this forever."