All Comments on 'A Touch Away Ch. 04'

by WatcherEye

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An msub tag on the beginning of this series would be helpful.

Christian_AlanChristian_Alan10 months ago

Enjoying the story. Some readers might not like all of the emotional conflict, but I feel it adds a good deal of weight to the characters and makes me want to see how things develop. I really hope you continue the series!

WatcherEyeWatcherEye9 months agoAuthor

Thank you Christian_Alan! I appreciate you taking the time to read the story so far, and I'm glad we feel the same way about emotional conflict. I'm hit with some setbacks but I'm working on the next chapters.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

So what is it she wanted to talk about though?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I just read 1-4. This (these) is very good.

Not what I was looking for, nor expected, but so glad I read 😊

Really, pleasant surprise.

Can't wait for 5.

💗fun1469

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It has been a year since Chapter 4. I really do look forward to the 5th chapter in this arc. I like the build up and back and forth with the characters. I want to know what Clair has to say that is kookie. I want to know what is up with his sister (thinking she likes him way more than he knew). There are so many ways this could go and I do hope more will drop very soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWatcherEye@WatcherEye
8th August IRL commitments are still being a bitch, but I've managed to write a little here and little there. Current Projects: A Touch Away: Chapter 5: Currently writing. Chapter 6-10: Planned. The Dream Life: A harem story about a guy who gets any girl he wants. Minimal ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Touch Away Series Info