All Comments on 'A Touch of Lunacy Ch. 08'

by c_kitten

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more more more

this is a great series should try not to wait so long before writing the next chapter. loved it though. waiting for the next.

lori1969lori1969over 12 years ago
woot!

Good to see you back! A little short but good and I don't mind waiting on good story :)

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 12 years ago
Thank you

for comming back! This is a very good story. As much as we know that if this happened to anyone of us, we would fight and rebel for a long time also. But...it's time for Katherine and Donovan to start to come together. Maybe Katherine will see some sence while Donovan is gone, run to the Alpha meeting, and save Donovan!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
oh dear god

Katherine and donovan just cause my heart to break

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 12 years ago
yes

you are finally back with a new chapter short, but it's new. Maybe Donovan just need to let her go, release her from the pack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

eh..

thought it could've been better since I waited a year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I've tracked this story for a year and the update left me unimpressed. You seem to add new twists but never take the turn. He's a hoarder but she just takes that as part of his illness. She doesn't want to date and wants out but doesn't pay attention when she is out. I have to hope that the next update with answer some questions.

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Sigh

I feel sorry for Donovan and I am so sick of her selfpity. He deserves someone to love and to love him she just pisses me of.

mizzhot1mizzhot1over 12 years ago
WOW

please tell me you are not going to wait another year to update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

HATE that she is going for Joe, plus the chapters are choppy and too short. This is my last chapter. Not a fan, but I wish you luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous