A Touch of the Forbidden

Story Info
All Elisa wanted was drink. She got more than she expected.
8k words
4.53
3.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at the bar surrounded by dozens of people enjoying the end of the week on a Friday night, Elisa felt so alone. After she had left work that evening, she made a spur of the minute decision to go out for a drink. Why she didn't know, just that she didn't want to be home alone. Instead she was alone at a bar.

She lifted her drink, a whiskey sour, to her lips. The drink slid smoothly down telling her the bartender knew their stuff. Sighing, she savored the flavors on her tongue. Elisa barely registered someone sitting on the stool beside her. It wasn't until she heard her name that she was pulled from her brooding thoughts.

"Elisa? Is that you?"

She turned, her eyes widening in recognition and surprise, "Brix, um, hi."

"I thought that was you. It's been a while. What, two, three years now?"

"Three. Last time I saw you was just before...the divorce. That last poker night at the house."

Elisa looked down into her tumbler, unable to meet Brix's eyes now. Brix was her ex husband's best friend and co-worker. She had always felt comfortable around him, unlike some of his other friends and family. Brix had always seemed to, well almost pity her at times yet not in a way that made her feel pathetic. No, it was more along the lines of him making her feel she deserved better.

"It's been that long?" Brix replied, sounding a bit surprised.

"Yeah. I'm sure you and his other friends hate me, like his family does. After all, I'm the reason he left town and all."

Brix reached out and took hold of her chin. Gently, but firmly, he turned her head so that her eyes met his. "Elisa, listen to me. You have nothing to be sorry for. You're not the one who did anything wrong."

"Brandon never would have treated me the way he did if I had been enough."

"Stop it. You hear me, stop this. Brandon is the one who should apologize to you. You do not deserve to be treated the way he treated you. He's the one who fucked up, not you."

Elisa could feel tears prickling the corners of her eyes. "But I was a bad wife. All I ever did was complain, I couldn't do anything right. I'm fat..."

Her words died on her tongue at the angry look in Brix's hazel eyes and the low growl that escaped him. He was looking at her like...well she really could not describe the look. All she did know was that no man had ever looked at her like he was, Brandon surly hadn't. Unless she was going crazy, he looked angry not AT her but FOR her.

"You were a great wife. You took care of the house, made sure the bills were paid on time, did his laundry, cooked his meals. All that while working full time yourself. As for you being fat I'm calling bullshit." He said, his baritone voice taking on an edge she had never heard before. "You were always a terrific hostess when Brandon had our poker nights or entertained. I don't know many women who would silently take..."

Brix broke off here and took a swallow of his beer. This peeked Elisa's interest however. What was he insinuating? Did he mean what she was thinking he meant? She licked her lips and took a slow breath before speaking, "Take what...Brix?"

His body almost shook at the breath he released, as if his body was expelling all those emotions he felt. After a few heartbeats, he once more locked eyes with her. There was that look again. It shot through her as she met his gaze, waiting for him to explain.

"The jokes, the innuendos that Brandon and some of the others made. I know you had to have heard on those nights. Didn't you?"

Elisa looked away again and nodded. "Kind of hard not to. Hearing Brandon and the others laughing at me when they assumed I couldn't hear. Well, I never heard you join then, but the others..."

"That's because I would NEVER degrade a woman that way. Elisa, I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" She asked, her head snapping up, looking at him in the low bar light in shock.

"For not stopping them. Not saying something to them. When he told us you filed that last night, he honestly thought you weren't serious. So did the others, but I knew better. I had watched over the years as you started getting more and more upset though you never voiced it. Brandon would tell me his version of arguments you two had at the office, how he would blow off your feelings. He would tell me how you were just an overly emotional woman but never looked at himself. It pissed me off."

Elisa knew her eyes had be wide now and her mouth agape in surprise. "You...you were pissed...FOR me?"

Brix's eyes met hers again. Without hesitation, he nodded. "I was. I still am. Elisa, I'm so sorry I never said anything to stop him or the others."

"Brix..." Elisa breathed.

Elisa felt her heart pounding now. Sitting there in the low light, her eyes tethered to Brix's. Those hazel eyes seemed almost ethereal in the light, boring into hers, almost as if he were silently trying to convey something that she could not decipher. Unconsciously, her tongue slipped out over her lower lip. Her body felt an electric charge she had not felt in so long and Brix was the cause.

Slowly, Brix lifted a hand from where it had been resting on his thigh. Almost as if reaching toward a skittish cat, he kept his movement slow as he gently cupped her cheek. The barely audible whimper she released was encouraging and hot as hell. He studied Elisa, watched her brown eyes close and her head leaned into his touch. A look of pure bliss washing over her face. It thrilled him and he wanted to see that look on her face again.

How many times over the nearly fifteen years of knowing this woman had he wanted to do this? To feel her skin against his hand. To just pull her into his arms and hold her. All those poker nights when Brandon and the others had laughed about her, talked down about her. They teasing him when he would defend her. When in reality he had wanted to find her, pull her into his arms and hold her.

Now, he could do just that. Shifting off his bar stool, Brix reached out with his other arm and pulled Elisa into him. He did not miss the way her body tensed but that did not stop him. Gently and firmly, Brix enveloped Elisa into his arms. Her head now against his shoulder as he stroked up and down her back. Hesitantly, he felt her arms move and encircle him.

"Elisa." He breathed, unsure if she heard him over the den of the bar.

Elisa's head was spinning as she sat on the edge of her stool being held by Brix Cooper. Of all of Brandon's friends, this man had been the only one who made an effort to talk to her. To engage with her in some way. He had always been able to make her smile. At one time, Brandon had accused her about having a crush on him. Which was true, but she only admitted that to herself. Then he would followed that up with a guy like Brix could never want a woman like her.

Emotions flooded her then, emotions she had believed were shored up in her mind. Her hands clutched the cotton t-shirt he wore as she buried her head in his shoulder, her tears she had kept at bay broke free. Silently, in this man's embrace, those tears came. Unwanted. Embarrassed, she tried to pull away, but Brix's arms refused to let her and only tightened around her. She felt him stroking the back of her head.

"I've got you now Elisa. You're safe now. Just let it go." Brix whispered.

"I...can you...take me home...please." Elisa requested, her voice cracking.

"Did you drive or..."

"Took an Uber."

"Then let's get out of here Sweetheart."

Sitting in the passenger seat of Brix's truck, Elisa took several breaths. She felt horribly embarrassed at loosing it there at the bar and in front of Brix of all people. When he called her 'Sweetheart', a delicious and forbidden shiver shot through her. What the hell was happening here between her and Brix.

"You alright over there?"

"Y...yeah. I'm sorry about loosing it at the bar."

"You have no need to apologize to me. I have a feeling what happened was a long time coming. Elisa?"

"Yes Brix?"

"When was the last time someone comforted YOU?"

This question stunned her. God, when HAD the last time been? Brandon surely had not. Not even when she lost her grandmother and mother. Oh sure he had said he was sorry and went to the funerals with her, but that was all. She frowned as she thought about Brix's question.

"I...god I can't even remember." Elisa managed.

Brix just hummed, but said nothing further as he continued driving. Elisa sat there looking out the window, feeling herself calming down again. When Brix had placed her in his truck, she had not missed how effortlessly he lifted her off her feet. She knew she was no feather. Brandon constantly reminded her of that fact that at one hundred and fifty pounds she needed to get in better shape.

It was only in the last year and a half or so she had started to become comfortable with her body. So what if she was no size two and did not weigh under a hundred and twenty pounds. After divorcing Brandon and getting the house in their divorce, she started to try and enjoy herself. She did the things she wanted to do, ate what she wanted to eat. Yet, there were still times, like tonight were those doubts that Brandon had created in her mind, crept in. How he had been the best thing and that no man would want a nearly forty something, chubby, lazy woman like her.

She was brought out of her musing when Brix pulled into the driveway beside her Subaru. "Um, you want to...come in? I kind of ruined your night out so the least I could do is offer you a drink or something."

"Sure." Brix smiled at her, the glow of the dash casting shadows over his handsome face.

Before she could do more than unbuckle her seatbelt and open her door, Brix was out of the truck and at her side. His hands were at her waist and once more effortlessly lifting her from the cab of the truck before sitting her on her feet. Elisa licked her suddenly dry lips, looking up at him. Brix was a tall man, almost a foot taller than her. Not to mention incredibly good looking and strong. He did not look his age that was for sure.

Reluctantly, she turned from him and led the way to her front door. A feeling washing over again, the same feeling she felt at the bar when he had cupped her cheek. An awareness she had not felt before. Almost like Brix was looking over her as he followed behind her. It was quickly followed by embarrassment at that thought.

'No, that's ridiculous. Brix could never see me that way. My crush is not reciprocated.' Elisa chastised herself, unlocking the front door.

She had only taken two steps into the entryway, barely enough to set her keys and purse on the small table before her world tilted on its axis. She flipped on the light, then Brix grabbed her, spun her and pinned her against the wall. His strong hands shackling her wrists up over her head.

"Elisa." Brix growled.

His lips captured hers. Confident. Demanding. His tongue slid along her lips making her gasp. Brix took advantage of her distraction and his tongue invaded her mouth. Twirling, dancing with hers. Elisa moaned, sucking his tongue as her body came alive. Her nipples diamond hard and throbbing, her pussy going molten between her legs. Her whole body sizzling, knees barely supporting her.

"Brix...we...shouldn't..."

"I want you Elisa." Brix breath, licking along the column of her neck. "Have wanted you for years. To feel you come alive for me. I want you to give in. Give in to me."

"Oh fuck. Brix, your mouth..."

Chuckling against her skin, Brix lifted his other hand to her hip. Slowly, his hand traveled up her side. Learning the curves that had haunted his dreams since he had met her under the skirt and blouse she wore. Feeling her tremble and hearing her gasp his name. Up his hand continued, reaching the curve of her breast. Needing to feel their weight in his hand, Brix cupped her.

"God your breast feels so good. Perfect fit."

"Yes Brix. Please."

"Tell me Sweetheart. Mmmm. Have you ever thought of me? Imagined me doing this?" Elisa whimpered. Brix lifted his head and looked down at the brunette he had pinned to the wall. Her eyes were closed. "Open your eyes Sweetheart." Languidly, her lids lifted. "That's a good girl. Now, answer me. Have you ever thought of me? Tell me the truth."

"Y...yes." Elisa whispered.

"Oh I like that. Knowing you've thought of me as I've thought of you."

Her eyes widened. "You...you thought of me..."

Brix leaned down kissing her once more. This time, slower. Seductively. He pulled back to rest his forehead against hers. "I have. For years, even when I was still married. More after my own divorce. Every time I heard Brandon talk down to you, see that hurt in your eyes, all I wanted was to take you in my arms. Make you feel everything you should be feeling. To make you tremble under my fingers. My mouth. To take you away from him."

Seeing the doubt in her eyes, Brix decided to change things up. He lowered her arms, holding her hand, he tugged her toward the living room. Sitting on the sofa, he eased her down so she now sat on his lap. He could see that she seemed nervous at this and he had a pretty good idea why and immediately wanted to put her insecurities to rest.

"Before you say anything, you are NOT too heavy. I know what Brandon told you and it's horse shit."

"But he's...your friend." She panted.

"Not anymore, hasn't been since the night he told us you were filing for divorce. What all did you hear that night? The last poker game here?"

"I...I heard him telling you and the others I had served him papers. How he thought I was bluffing. When the others and Brandon started laughing, I headed upstairs to the guest room I had been using. Once I filed, I knew legally he couldn't kick me out, which I had been worried about."

Brix nodded in understanding, "After he told us and he and the others started laughing. I got so angry. I stood up, and let them have it. I told Brandon that I wasn't surprised you had filed. Told him how he had no right to treat you like he did. That he wouldn't have the home he had if it weren't for you. He and the others were shocked but didn't say a damned word. I left right after.

"The next day at the office, he wouldn't even speak to me. He just looked at me all pissed, but I didn't care. I said what I should have said long before then. A few weeks after, he announced he was moving to the next town over to take the office's manager position there. He then pulled me aside, told me like the arrogant prick he is, that he was glad he was leaving and that you wouldn't find anyone better than him. That he could find a better woman any time he wanted."

"Oh god. That's what he told me the day he packed his stuff and left. Well, he didn't tell me he had fought with you." Elisa spoke.

"He's wrong about what he said about you. You deserve so much better than him. I told his as much. I even told him that karma is a bitch and he'd get what he deserved."

"No I don't. I don't deserve anything." she breathed, looking down and her hands in her lap.

"Yes you do Elisa. You hear me? You deserve to be loved, desired, cherished." he said, lifting her chin up to she was looking in his eyes. "You are a beautiful, sexy woman."

"Me beautiful? Sexy?"

Brix sat there stunned. He saw in her eyes that she honestly believed that she was neither beautiful nor sexy nor deserving of being loved. 'Damn Brandon.'

He would show her just how beautiful and sexy she was to him. If she would let him. Now that he had finally admitted to her that he thought of her, he would do what he had dreamed of. He would show her it wasn't just words. His hand moved to once more cup her cheek. As before, she leaned into his touch, only this time she didn't close her eyes.

"Elisa, listen to me. I think you are beautiful, smart, and sexy. I know he told you other wise, but he was wrong. IS wrong. I want to show you that."

"Show me? How?"

Brix smiled. Oh all the ways he wanted to show her, but he also knew he would have to go slow at first. Let her get used to him, get used to being desired. His hand slid from her cheek to the base of her skull. Eyes locked, he pulled her to him. Slow enough to give her any chance to stop him, but his hand still firm. She didn't stop him though, but leaned into him. Kissing her softly at first. Taking his time, enjoying how pliable her lips were beneath his.

Elisa moaned, lips parting in silent invitation. One he gladly accepted. When their tongues met again this time, it was Brix's turn to moan when Elisa deepened the kiss, pulling her tighter to him. Elisa's hands rested on his chest, fisting in his shirt. Her body relaxing more and more as the kiss wore on. When her arms slid up his chest and around his neck, Brix moved her so she was now straddling him. Nipping her bottom lip, Brix rolled his hips, rocking against her, letting her feel his erection.

"Brix..." Elisa gasped, tightening her arms, her face burying against his neck.

"Yes Sweetheart, that hard cock is for you. All for you." Brix hissed in her ear, nipping it, his tongue tracing the shell. "Hard, throbbing. How does that make you feel? Knowing your ex husband's ex best friend has been wanting you for years. Is now holding you, mmmm, kissing you." Brix kissed her again hard and demanding. His hand tangled in her hair, tongue slipping in and out of her mouth, mimicking what he wanted his cock to do to her. "How does it feel?"

"Feels...forbidden...amazing." Elisa panted. "Brix, please..."

"Please what Sweetheart? Tell me what you want."

"More. Touch me more Brix."

Brix shifted their positions so Elisa was now sitting on the sofa and he was kneeling before her. Her eyes trained on him. Smirking, he lifted one foot and made short work of the heeled ankle boots she wore. Dropping the left, he quickly repeated the move with her right. His hands slid slowly from her ankles, up her calves, massaging them. He smiled hearing her low moans, the sounds shooting right to his dick. Up his hands continued, spreading her legs as they did, pushing up the knee length skirt she wore.

"God...that feels good." She sighed, shivering at his touch.

"I want it feel good Sweetheart." He chuckled pushing the skirt higher.

He saw the soft pink panties she wore, a definite wet spot forming. Good, he wanted her wet for him. His left hand crept over her knee, up her thigh as he leaned in. God he could smell her desire. Fuck he needed to taste her. Giving Elisa no time to process, Brix tugged her panties to the side and slid his tongue up her slit.

"Brix!" Elisa cried, bucking into his mouth.

Brix moaned, thrusting his tongue into her, hands holding her legs open for him. His eyes traveled upward taking her in. Her body telling him she was enjoying this. Her walls clutched around his tongue as she rolled her hips.

"Fuck, oh Brix so good." Elisa gasped, her hand sinking into his hair.

"You're so wet for me. Taste so good." Brix groaned.

Elisa cried out, back bowing when she felt his tongue and a finger enter her. Her hand tightened in his hair, pulling him into her more. She bucked and ground against his mouth, her orgasm building faster. Her breath coming in gasps and moans as she rode his tongue.

Brix knew she was close and damned if he didn't want her to explode on his tongue. Thrusting his finger and tongue faster and deeper, his thumb found her clit. Rubbing her nub, he hummed as she grew wetter. His mouth and finger were relentless, he wouldn't stop until she came for him.

"I'm gonna...Brix...God!" Elisa cried, her body seizing up, her fist pressing his head into her as she shuddered, trembled in the throes of her orgasm.

Brix slowed his thumb against her clit as he drank her juices. Moaning in delight at her taste, feeling the micro shivers rippling over her. He felt her hand slacken and slip from his hair. Licking his lips, he pulled back, sitting on his heels. Gazing at her almost limp on the sofa, panting.