A Touch of the Forbidden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So beautiful Elisa."

"How much...did you drink at the bar?"

Brix gripped her hips as he stood and laughed. She let out a squeal of surprise, her arms and legs wrapped around him. Silently, Brix stalked to the stairs, taking them two at a time. He wanted her on the bed. Naked. Entering her bedroom, Brix moved to the bed, easing her to her feet.

"I'm going to undress you Sweetheart. My hands teasing that curvy body as I do. I want you even more soaked for me. Trembling for more. Is that what you want? Hmmm? You want me to make you mindless except for what I make you feel?" Brix asked, his hand cupping and massaging her ass.

"Yes...Si..." Elisa's eyes widened, embarrassment flooding her eyes, heat creeping up her neck into her cheeks in the lone lamp light from her nightstand.

"Well, well. My Sweetheart has a naughty side it seems? That excites you? The idea that I could..." Brix paused, leaning down so that his mouth was at her ear. "The idea that I could be your...Sir? Is that what you've thought about when you thought of me?"

Elisa nodded.

"Use your words Sweetheart. I want to hear you say it."

"Yes...Sir."

"Oh that's a good girl."

Brix straightened up, looking down a her. Smiling, he began to unbuttoning the pink shirt she had worn that night. Each bit of skin revealed making him hungry for more. He noticed her breathing hitching every time his finger tips brushed her skin, feeling the slight trembling of her body. He made sure he kept his eyes on her, reading her face, her eyes. Looking for any sign she didn't like what he was doing to her.

His fingertips grazing her ribcage and the sides of her breasts as he pushed the silky blouse off her. He could she her nipples hard in the confines of the pink bra she wore and his mouth watered. Wanting to suck and nip them.

"You're shivering Elisa."

"It's been a long time."

"How long Sweetheart?" Brix inquired his finger tips brushing down and back up her arms.

"Since... well me and Brandon hadn't had sex in...almost a year by the time I filed." Elisa moaned, feeling the gooseflesh from his fingers.

Those word froze Brix and it was his turn for his eyes to go wide. "Sweetheart, are telling me it's been over three years since you've been with a man?"

"Yes. I mean, I've..." she broke off a little embarrassed at admitting that.

Brix leaned down and kissed her softly. "Baby girl, do you want me to stop?."

"No, please...I don't want to stop Brix. I don't want you to stop."

"Then you want me to continue? To finish undressing you. You want me to see you naked for me, want me to keep touching you, teasing you. To make you so needy and wet for me?"

Elisa groaned, tossing her head back, eyes closing as he spoke, her mind already imagining how it would feel. "Yes...Sir. Please, don't stop."

"Oh you're going to be such a good girl for me aren't you?" Brix chuckled, kissing down her neck as he reached for the zipper of her skirt. "You're going to come alive under my touch aren't you? Writhe for me, whimpering for me, begging for more. Just like you did on your sofa."

"God yes. I want to feel it, to feel alive. Feel how you can make me feel. Please. Please."

Growling low in his throat, Brix tugged a cup of her bra down as his other hand pushing her skirt down to pool at her feet. His mouth closed over the harden nipple at the same moment his hand slid into her panties. Hearing Elisa gasp his name and her back arching shot lust straight to his already hard dick. Adding more suction to her nipple, he thrust two finger inside her pussy.

"That's it Sweetheart. Give into what your body is telling you. Your body already knows I will make you feel so good. Your pussy dripping and tight around my fingers."

"I feel so very...mmm Brix."

Brix shifted his attention to her other nipple as his fingers moved deeper inside her. Sucking her nipple harder, the heel of his hand rocked against her clit. "Christ baby girl. Yes, grind against my hand. I want to feel your pussy getting wetter for me. That's it. Back and forth. You're going to take my cock so good baby. Just imagine how I'm going to feel buried inside your pussy."

Elisa could only do as he told her. Already her mind was imagining him inside her. Deep and hard. Panting, her hips rocked back and forth, pressing into his palm, clutching the sides of his shirt. Feeling his mouth around her nipple sucking and tugging making her gasp and buck. It was too much yet not enough at the same time.

"Fuck. Oh please, please..."

"Please what Sweetheart? Hm?"

"More. I need...god I need more."

Lifting his head, Brix looked down, studying her face. She groaned in protest when he removed his fingers. However, the second he grabbed the sides of her panties, her eyes flew open. With a hard tug, he ripped them in two, causing her to gasp. Both moaned when he shoved two fingers inside her again, her eyes wide open and locked with his.

"Fucking hell Elisa. You're already soaking wet and so tight around my fingers."

"Told you...it had been a while. Shit... god I feel it on my thighs."

"So hot Sweetheart. Dripping that pussy juice around my fingers, down your thighs. Riding my fingers like they're my cock."

Elisa's hands flew to his shoulders as she rocked her hips in sync with his thrusting fingers. Her body no longer hers. No, Brix commanded her body in this moment. She was helpless but to give into him. To the things her mind had fantasized about for years.

Brix leaned down kissing her again, his fingers moving in and out of her, slowing a little. God he wanted her. Yet, feeling her now, even after her orgasm downstairs, he knew she would need to be prepared more for him. He was pretty well endowed and hurting her was not in the cards in any form. He added a third finger slowly.

"Oh my god. Oh so good. Oh Sir...I feel mmm full." She breathed in awe. Her body flushed, shaking for him and what he was doing to her.

"Nice and slow baby girl. That's right, get used to my fingers. Mmm, your pussy getting wetter for my cock. You're getting tighter. You're going to feel fucking good around me."

"I'm getting close."

"Already? Tell me Sweetheart, can you have multiple orgasms?"

"Yes, oh I can."

"Then come for me Elisa. I want to feel that pretty pussy soak my fingers like you did my tongue."

Staring down at her, he watched as she came apart for him again. Her spine bowing, her thighs slick with her juices, clamping around his wrist keeping his hand trapped where it was. Wiggling his fingers inside her, feeling the vice like grip of her pussy around them, her juices coating his fingers, leaking out into his palm and her thighs. God he needed to taste her again.

Not giving her the chance to fully come down from her high, Brix was kneeling down his tongue was quickly replacing his fingers. Groaning as Elisa cried out his name, one of her hands tangling in his hair. This was what he wanted. Wanted her to lose control for him; because of him.

"Yes, that it Sweetheart. Mmmm, grind against my mouth. Give it to me." Brix ordered against her.

"Yes Sir. Please yes Brix. Ohh, your...Mmmm, god, oh fuck so good." Elisa panted riding his mouth, his tongue. When she felt him add a finger inside her again, she flew toward the edge all over again. His mouth, tongue and finger sucking her clit, thrusting in and out of her. "I'm going to come again Brix. Fuck. Fuck. Please don't stop!"

Brix hummed in greedy pleasure, sucking and thrusting faster and harder. "Do it. Oh soak my face baby girl. Give me your come. Now!"

And she did. Brix drank her like a man dying of thirst. Her release on his lips was like the sweetest wine. She tasted even better than when he tasted her downstairs. The sting of the death grip she had on his hair only spurred him on more. He made a mental note to taste her as often as she would allow him, knowing after tonight, he would never tire of it.

When he felt Elisa's hand loose and slide over his head to rest on his shoulder, he slowly pulled away. Licking his lips, he sat back on his heels savoring the taste of her. Slowly, he stood and lifted her into his arms. He could feel her trembling in the aftermath of her three orgasms. Softly, Brix lay her on the bed then stepped back, beginning to strip. He was just pushing down his boxers when her eyes opened partially. He smirked as her eyes widened and turned molten at seeing his cock. Stepping out of his boxers, Brix reached down and under her gaze stroked himself.

"Does my baby girl like what she sees?"

"Fuck yes sir. You're so much bigger than Br...him. Much thicker too." She answered in awe, lust coating her voice as she licked her lips.

"Think you can take me?" He asked, liking how she stopped herself from saying her ex husband's name now.

"I don't know." She said, sitting up. She reached behind her back, undid her bra, pulled it off and dropped it over the side of the bed. Licking her lips again, she started crawling toward the edge of the bed where he stood. "I would like to see though."

"You want to feel it don't you? Wrap your little hand around it?"

"Yes Sir. Please."

Brix let go of his cock and just watched her. He wanted to see what she would do. He sucked in a breath when Elisa knelt in front of him and wrapped her fingers around him. Her hands couldn't close completely around him, but she didn't seem intimidated by that fact. Gently, her hand started sliding up and down his length. Her hands were so soft on his skin. He hummed his appreciation, looking down at her. Her eyes now seemed focused on the precum leaking from the tip.

"Fuck yeah!" He groaned, her mouth enveloping the head. "That's it baby girl, lick my precum, taste me Sweetheart." He smiled as she sucked him in a little deeper. This was what he wanted, to make her feel bolder, to know she was pleasing him. "Yes Elisa. Ohh, take me deeper. Mmm, get my cock slick with your mouth baby. Feels so damned good."

Feeling embolden, Elisa moaned as she sucked Brix in more. She knew she wouldn't be able to take all of him in her mouth, but what she couldn't take, she stroked with one hand. As she sucked and stroked, her other hand moved unthinkingly between her legs. The moment she found her throbbing clit, she moaned around his cock. Her tongue twirling around the head, tasting his precum.

"Christ yes. Watching you suck my cock, feeling you moan as you rub your clit. Yes Sweetheart, don't stop. I want your pussy wet all over again. Yes, slide those fingers inside that sweet pussy for me. Make it nice and wet for this cock."

Brix stared down at Elisa, his hand tangling in her hair as he guided her. Her eyes closed in pleasure as she sucked him harder. Her right hand around his cock and her left hand between her legs. He growled as she rode the three fingers she had inside her pussy. God, this woman was a vision to him. So eager to explore her sexuality, the trust she was giving him. He would do what he could to make sure she didn't regret this.

"Lay back baby. I need to be inside you now. I can't wait any longer. Are you wet enough?" Brix hissed, reluctantly pulling her mouth off him.

"Yes Sir." Elisa breathed, easing back onto her back and moving so her head was on the pillow.

"I need to get a condom..."

"No...I mean...I'm..."

Brix had never been with a woman without a condom. Even his ex wife had insisted as she did not want to go on birth control nor did she want children. Brix had had a vasectomy almost four years ago, so pregnancy was no issue, but she had still insisted. Wanting to be completely sure what Elisa was saying, he moved over Elisa, leveling his eyes with hers.

"Elisa, I want to be one hundred percent sure I understand what you're asking me. Are you asking me to be completely bare inside you? You should know, once I'm inside that tight wet pussy of yours, I will NOT pull out. Do you understand that? That if I take you bare, I will be coming inside you. As deep as I can."

Elisa reached up, her hands on either side of his stubbled face. "I understand Brix. I'm still on the pill and I over heard the guys ribbing you about having a vasectomy. I want this Brix. Tonight, so far you've made me feel more alive than I've felt in years. I can think of no better way to thank you than giving myself to completely to you."

Brix's nostrils flared at not just her words, but their meaning. He took her lips in an almost brutal kiss. Trying to pour all of what he was feeling into it. The lust, the desire, all of it. Elisa whimpered and he felt her arms and legs slide around his body, pulling him into her willing body. His erection which had abated a little during their talk, roared to life with vengeance when he settled between her legs.

He could feel her wet and hot against his cock. She rolled her hips slightly, sliding up and then back against him. Brix moaned, the feeling of her coating his cock with her pussy was hot as hell. He slid one hand between them, gripping the base while using his other to tug at one of her wrists.

"Sweetheart, place your hands over your head. Wrists crossed." Shivering in obvious delight, she obeyed. Smiling, Brix cuffed her crossed wrist with one hand, rubbing his cock up and down her entrance with the other. "So obedient for me. I'm going to go slow. Let you get used to me. To the feel of my cock stretching you, sliding slowly inside you. Keep your legs around my waist. Just take what I'm giving you. Give into it."

"Yes Sir. Please, I want this. To feel you."

"Good girl. Keep your eyes open and on mine. I want to watch them as I take you this first time."

Elisa's eyes opened and stared into his hazel ones. The look she saw in them had her growing even wetter. No man had ever looked at her the way that Brix Cooper was looking at her. She licked her lips feeling the head of his cock press against her. Never taking her eyes off his, she gasped as he began to push inside her. He was hard and thick, her lips stretching as he slowly slid in.

"You're...god...you're..."

"I know baby girl, nice and slow now."

Inch by inch Brix pushed inside. Pausing after each one to let her adjust. The first few inches had stung a little, yet felt amazing. After those first few, Elisa grew more relaxed, taking him easier. She never once took her eyes from his as he had instructed her, but felt them widen the more of him that sank into her body.

"Fuck, last bit baby. Can you take all of me?" He gritted.

"Yes Sir. Please Brix...all." She pleaded breathlessly.

"Shit!" Brix roared, pushing that last inch into her, bottoming out.

"Yes!" Elisa cried, legs locked around his waist, her heels digging into the small of his back.

Panting, Brix was the one to break eye contact and buried his face into the crock of her neck. His cock throbbing as her pussy seemed to pulse around him. She was so tight and so wet. The more he had slid in the wetter she had got for him, the more her body had trembled beneath him. Moaning, he turned his head, laying soft kisses and bites along her neck.

"You're such a good girl. Mmm, taking all of me like this. Letting me have you bare, knowing soon your pussy will be full of my hot cum. That's what you want isn't it? What you need Sweetheart. To be fucked. To be filled by a man, a REAL man. You've dreamed of me taking you like this haven't you? Even when you were married to him?" He whispered as he started to move.

"Yes, yes Sir. Many times...oh god so deep...I dreamed of you Brix. Mmmm yes, yes." She panted, her hands tightening around his as he kept her wrists over her head.

"Me too. Mmm, so many nights after those poker night I went home and dreamt of fucking you. Of sneaking up behind you in the kitchen while he and the others played, pulling down your pants and panties and just taking you."

"Fuck..."

"Ohhh is my baby girl about to come again?"

"Yes Sir. Please...please..."

"Do it. Come on my cock Sweetheart." Elisa came on a groan. Brix took hold of her wrists and placed them around his neck, pulling his face back to watch her. Her eyes had actually rolled back in pure pleasure. "Yes, that's it. Oh baby girl, yes come on my cock."

"Brix..." Elisa panted as she came for him, feeling him slowly sliding in and out of her, prolonging her climax. "Never felt so good. Please Sir."

"You want me to fuck you now? Hm? To take you like I've dreamed? Sliding my cock out and back in so deep?"

"Fuck yes Sir. Yes I want you deep. I want to feel you deep as you fill me with your cum."

Brix kissed her hungrily. As their lips and tongues molded to each other, he started thrusting. Slowly withdrawing only to just as slowly thrust back inside her. Bottoming out insider her. He swallowed her cries, feeling her nails dig into his shoulders. Her heels digging into the small of his back to giver her leverage so she could rock up and grind against him.

"That's it Elisa. Take my cock Sweetheart. Christ, you're so wet and tight around me. Mmm, your pussy was made for my cock."

"Yes, god so many nights I...ohhh god...imagined feeling you. Laying in bed alone...touching my..."

Brix laughed low and deep, "Even married to him you touched this sweet pussy but thought of me?"

Elisa moaned, her back arching as he thrust a little faster into her, "Yes Sir. I did."

"Fuck, you are a naughty little thing. Fantasizing of your ex husband's best friend. Wanting me to take you like this. Ohhh, yes. Wanting this hard cock stretching you."

"Yes Sir, I wanted you, still wanted you even after all this time."

"You have me Elisa. You hear me?"

Elisa's eyes opened and found him staring down at her. His hazel eyes burning with lust, with hunger, with something else she feared to name. Tears prickled the corners of her eyes. No man had looked at her like Brix was in the moment. Like she was his whole world.

"Do you hear me Elisa? Sweetheart, you have me. I will be here however you need me." Brix breathed.

"Brix...I...yes Sir, I understand." Elisa whispered, her voice catching.

Brix groaned as he kissed her. When her arms tightened around him and she rocked into him, he moaned. His hips started moving again. His thrusts now faster, harder, deeper. Beneath him, he could feel her body surrounding to him. Letting herself be free with him. Brix quickly rolled onto his back, pulling her astride him. He saw the hesitation as Elisa looked down at him.

"Ride me Sweetheart. Take your pleasure now. I want to see you let go for me." Brix instructed, his hands holding her hips.

Biting her lower lip, Elisa looked down and started moving her hips. Back and forth, slowly at first. Brix sighed in rapture. Seeing her become more and more confident, her hips moving faster. As she ground down on him harder. Her hands moved slowly up her body and cupped her breasts. Gasping his name when she pinched and rolled her nipples between her fingers. Looking down to watch him watch her.

"That's it Sweetheart. Tease those beautiful nipples for me as your ride my cock." Brix praised, thrusting up as she came down. "God you're beautiful like this. Yes, pull them for me."

"Sir...god I feel so...hot. So...naughty. Feels so good. Tugging my nipples as you watch."

"Maybe I'll get my good girl some nipple jewelry. Something that will make you feel good, that you can wear and only I will know if you have them on. That will make you think of me each time you wear them."

Elisa nodded, head thrown back, eyes closed as she tugged her nipples harder. Brix hissed feeling her tighten around him. He was not going to last much longer. Holding her hips, he rolled over again, taking charge once more. Her arms snaked around his neck as she leaned up, her mouth finding his pulse point on his neck. Her tongue sliding up and down over it.

"I can't hold back Sweetheart. I need..."

"Take me Sir. Fuck me please. I want you to come, to take me now."