A Touch of the Forbidden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elisa!"

Brix started pounding into her now. Her mouth, tongue and teeth at his neck, driving him closer and closer to the edge. Her arms and legs around him, her willing body fully given up to him. He drove hard and deep into her, hearing her panting his name like a mantra. Over and over. Begging for him to make her come again.

"You ready? I'm about to come Sweetheart. Oh, you want it?"

"Yes Sir. Please. Oh I want to feel you come inside me. Deep inside my pussy. Please. Now Brix Please!"

With three more hard deep thrusts, Brix all but roared her name as he felt his release erupted from him and into her. Elisa hoarsely yelled his name, her body undulating under. The sting of her nails into his shoulders only made Brix harder, his seed flooding her. As he felt the last of their release, shuddering, Brix sank down against her. Holding her, he shifted onto his side. Elisa lay there trembling and gasping in his arms, laying butterfly kisses against his chest.

Brix stroked her hair, whispering softly into her ear. Though he was still buried inside her, neither seemed in any hurry to move. Both content to holding one another. Elisa sighed feeling him soften but remain in her. It was such a new feeling for her. To be held like this after sex. Brandon was never one to do that. He never even tried. But it seemed Brix was the polar opposite.

"How do you feel Elisa? I wasn't too rough was I?" Brix whispered, his head atop hers.

"No, Brix. I've never felt so..." Elisa began, but broke off.

"Felt so what Sweetheart?"

"Loved. Desired." she answered hesitantly.

Brix changed their position slightly so he still remained intimately connected to her, but that she could see his face. He started speaking only once her eyes met his. "Elisa, listen to me. Tonight was magical. I want you to know, to understand, that I don't want you just for sex. My feelings for you have...changed."

Elisa frowned, "Changed?"

"Yes. When we first met, I felt drawn to you that's true. Yet, I knew I could be nothing more than a friend then. You were married to him I was married to her. Yet, even during those years with her, you were always there. To offer support when I was going the my divorce and even before that you were always on my mind. Yes we were friends, and I hope to god that after tonight we will still be friends, but a part of me wanted more than just your friendship.

"The night he told us you were divorcing him, hell I literally mentally cheered. I was so happy. Happy that finally you would be free of him. Since the divorce, I have no idea how many times I would reach for the phone to call you or sitting at my desk at work or home and wanting to email you. When I saw you tonight, I took it as a sign that I had to tell you."

"Tell me what Brix?" She did not miss the almost fearful way she had asked, hoping he didn't hear it.

"To tell you that...I love you Elisa. I have loved you since the very first time I met you. I want us to see where this goes. Beyond the mind-blowing sex, I want to be the one that protects you, to love you. To make you smile, laugh. To make you feel sexy, desired. To be your best friend." Brix stated.

Elisa could feel the tears but she didn't care. Lifting a hand, she lay it on his cheek and smiled. "Yes Brix Copper. I have loved you for so long. Maybe not as long as you have me, but I do love you. I would feel so happy when you and I used to talk when you came over or at those office parties I went to with him. I have never felt as safe as I do with you. And now here in your arms, feeling you still inside of me, I feel...whole. Yes, let's see where this goes Brix."

Brix smiled down and captured her lips in a kiss. "I love you Elisa. So damned much."

"I love you too Brix." Elisa sighed, snuggling into him as he held her tight to him.