A Tour of St. Agatha's

Story Info
A man receives a tour of the special camp for college men.
2.1k words
4.51
7.1k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Cardin seemed nervous. That much was clear to Director Lewis. This wasn't uncommon. Even when giving tours to perspective new clients, it was normal for them to be somewhat uneasy about St. Agatha's.

He shook his hand saying "Welcome Mr Cardin, I believe we are here about your nephew correct?"

Mr. Cardin sat in the cushy seat across the desk from Director Lewis and replied "Yes, my nephew Russel. He's been quite a lot since he started college."

Lewis began punching in information on his tablet "and how old is Russel?"

"Twenty." Mr. Cardin answered.

"And what caused you to seek us out?" Lewis asked.

With a sigh Mr. Cardin answered "Russel has been going quite astray. He got to college and it feels like he is not engaging with his studies. We know his grades have fallen. When he's been home we have smelled smoke from cigarettes on him. To top it off he seems to be getting far too serious with his girlfriend. We found a picture of him that he sent her on his laptop. Let's just say we think he is far too concerned with what is between his legs than he is with his studies."

Lewis frowned and nodded "Unfortunately this is an all too common complaint we hear. We have parents all the time booking tours and reserving their sons spaces. Theses boys get to college and then believe they are all grown up and can do what they want. And stick their penis wherever they like. We have many a client who will testify that they have seen an improvement in their college students behavior after a summer with us." He stood and said "If you'll follow me we will begin the tour."

As Mr. Cardin followed Lewis out of the welcome cabin and down the front steps he was taken back by how pretty the scenery of the secluded St. Agatha's Camp was. Flowers bloomed and the morning air was golden. As they walked Lewis explained "We have been in business for the last twenty-three years helping college boys age 19 to 27 stay on track. Some only come one summer, but others are sent back every summer until they finish college and up into their masters or advanced programs until they are out. And don't worry, we value your privacy and operate with total discretion. I can't drop names, but some high profile politicians have had their sons here for summer treatments. This first building is the mess hall." Lewis led them up the steps and into the green painted building.

Inside were long cafeteria tables with flat circular seats. Mr. Cardin noted it looked like a regular cafeteria except for one special difference. He could tell that mounted under the tables at each seat was a long clear tube. It looked like it was lined with a cushy silicone lining. They were each in a position to be lined up with the crotch of each young man who would sit there.

Lewis noticed Mr. Cardin's curiosity and explained "Your student will eat all three meals here. The students must insert their penises in the sleeve during meals and receive stimulation. They must keep their penis inserted even after orgasm until the meal is over. If they remove it before meal time is over they will be punished."

Mr. Cardin seemed taken aback. Lewis further explained "most of our campers are more focused on their sexual gratification than their studies. Here they will be forced to experience prolonged arousal at multiple points in the day to the point that the thought of touching themselves or deflowering some coed is the last thing they want to do while at college." Lewis began tapping away on his tablet. He held it up to Mr. Cardin saying, "this is a picture of what this place looks like during meal time."

Mr. Cardin could see in the picture that every seat in the mess hall was full. He was shocked to see that each young man had his pants and underwear around his ankle. Some wore cargo shorts and others wore Lycra athletic shorts. He could also see the various types of underwear peeking out from the pants crumpled up at each man's ankles. He could see from the angle of the picture that the students on the end had rock hard penises inserted in the tubes. The tubes were blurred as though they were moving. Seeming to read Mr. Cardin's mind he said "the arousal tubes vibrate and also agitate for stimulation. I also have a video." Lewis scrolled to the right and began playing a video.

The men in the video were slowly eating as the tubes quickly agitated like a washing machine over their penis's. There were young men of all colors and body types. Mr. Cardin could see thin guys and fat guys, nerds and jocks. One thing was for sure, at the end of the day, any man could be controlled if their penises were being used against them. Then Mr. Cardin saw it. Beside a chubby nerd with glasses was a black haired young man. He was tall with defined biceps sticking out of his St. Agatha's Camp t-shirt. He was swallowing a bite of food when he suddenly closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip. Then Mr. Cardin could see him mouth "I'm cumming" the video continued showing the young man as he went through the throws of ecstasy and cut off right as the young man realized the machine would not cut off and his sensitive cock head would continue being tickled.

Mr. Cardin asked "Wait, is that Senator Davison's son? You know the one who had all that trouble in the news."

Lewis chuckled "well, you know I can't divulge our clients names, but have you noticed that Senator Davison's son has not been in the news recently. That could mean our summer program works. Now if you'll follow me we will move on to the rec room."

They left the mess hall and rounded the corner into the big huge building beside them. It was one large open area with row after row of strange contraptions. The contraptions consisted of a metal pole with a black cushioned seat and a seat back that reclined at a 45 degree angle. The seat was strange in that it had a large hole in the center. Long metal arms stuck out under the seat going out like "Y" coming out from the two front corners of the padded seat. Attached to each of those poles were two sets of adjustable restraints. Another pole rose from behind the reclined seat back sticking straight in the air. At the top of the pole were wrist restraints.

Mr. Cardin was, in complete honesty, scared of the chairs.

Lewis began "during your nephews week here at camp he will spend ten hours a day in this room in an edging cycle."

"What does that mean?" Mr. Cardin asked. Lewis replied "It is easier if I show you."

Lewis tapped a few buttons on the tablet and held it up saying "now, Mr. Cardin this video was taken just an hour into these campers very first day in these chairs so they will seem quite...... ehm....... Excited."

The video had sound and showed each chair filled with a completely naked young man. Their legs were spread wide and secured to the Y-shaped metal poles and their arms were raised high and secured to the vertical poles. Located directly under their anus's attached to a thrusting mechanical arm was a fleshy dildo being thrusted over and over into their anuses. Attached to the penises was a fleshy device much like the one from the mess hall. It was sticking up from another metal pole sticking up from the ground and was placed so snuggly against the mens penises it would be impossible for them to retract their penises out or shake it off. Unlike the sleeves in the mess hall these seemed to be just barely agitating and going painstakingly slow.

Lewis said "they are moving so slow to just barely stimulate their penises. It drives their arousal higher along with the anal stimulation but goes to slow to initiate an orgasm during their ten hour edgings."

All the men seemed desperate. They were all heaving huge breaths. Some were begging to cum. Suddenly a loud voice shouted "Fucking let me cum!! And turn this dildo off! I ain't no fag!!!"

The camera jerked quickly down the row to find the young man from the first video with the dark hair and beard. The senator's son."

The camera man's hand pointed at the young man and said to someone off screen "punish him". A burley man in a St. Agatha's Camp shirt went up to him and knelt beside him, pushing buttons on the thrusting arm of the dildo. Suddenly it doubled in speed and looked like a jackhammer pounding his hole. The senators son shouted "HOLY FUUUUUCK!" The man in the camp shirt said "Yep, look at you now Wade. Mr.. Straight getting a dildo jackhammering his asshole." The end of the agitating sleeves were open exposing the tip of the glans and their piss holes. As the dildo picked up speed a long string of cock drool slipped out of Wades slit and dripped down to the floor.

As the camera panned around Mr. Cardin could see countless other young men with long strings drooling into the floor. This is where the video ended.

Lewis said "The students are placed in a chastity device after the edgings and it's removed before breakfast in the mornings. On the last day of camp they are placed back in this room and have the sleeves cranked up to allow for orgasm. They are only allowed to be released after 100 orgasms. After that they are placed in their chastity devices and sent home, the key to the device will be given to you Mr. Cardin. How long it stays on is up to you. I know some clients who have kept their student in the device until they graduate. Here is a video from the last day where they are drained."

He held the tablet up to Mr. Cardin again. The video started by showing a fat man in one of the chairs. His stretch marked gut almost covered the sleeve with his stubby fat weenie in it. The sleeve was twirling much faster than in the edging video. The boy grunted and three fat globs of cum erupted out of the end of the sleeve and splattered into the floor.

A man walking down the aisles made a tick on the clip board he held as the fat guy came. The camera went farther down the row until they got to the senators son, Wade. He grunted loudly and a strong shot of cum flew out followed by two more and joined the growing cum pile between his legs.

Wade looked at the cameraman and begged "please! I don't care if you leave the dildo on just turn the sleeve off I'm so sensitive and it WON'T STOP!!"

The cameraman spoke "No Wade. You know it stays on. How many orgasms is this?"

Wade blurted "Six!!"

The cameraman said "You know a hundred orgasms is the rule. We have to make sure you are totally empty."

Wade moaned "I've blown six loads. And I blew some at breakfast. I'm empty!!"

The cameraman shot back "No you aren't. You have been edged for sixty hours this week. Trust me, you are not drained. And judging by the size of your testicles you are far from it" the cameraman began walking away as Wade shouted "I....... I'm cumming again!!!!!!!!"

Lewis stopped the video and led Mr. Cardin back to his office in the welcome cabin. Lewis asked "So, what do you think?"

Mr. Cardin replied "I think this could be good for Russel. And I do think I would be keeping him in that chastity device for at least the next six months. If it goes well he may be coming back until he graduates college."

Lewis handed Mr. Cardin a welcome packet to fill out and said "well, I shouldn't be telling you this, but let's just say a certain senators son is kept in his chastity device all year by his father and is sent here every summer and will be until he turns 27."

One week later...........

Mr. Cardin sat with his nephew at the dinner table. Twenty year old Russel looked proud of himself and said "So, me and my girlfriend are planning on a little cruise the first week of June. I am gonna need to borrow some money though."

Mr. Cardin chuckled "I don't know Russel. I have actually planned a special trip for you in June. And if it goes well, it will likely become a yearly trip."