A Humiliating Biology Lecture

Story Info
Students at an all boys university are humiliated in a class.
1.8k words
4.46
13.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********This takes place in the same world as The Marching Bands Punishment at St. Jude's College where students are milked three times a semester and can be sent to the dreaded "punishment room" to experience sexually charged punishment************

Dr. Terrence continued lecturing in the punishment room. All around him he could hear his ten person freshman class stifling moans as the stimulator in their ass continued sending out pleasure signals to their ravaged prostates.

The 45 year old biology professor was giving one hell of a lecture on the male reproductive system. The ten 19 year olds around him with their legs up in stirrup seats looked less than pleased. Stands had been set up with a work bench coming out over their stomachs so they could take notes. Most of the men had given up completely trying to take notes, but three students were trying to power through. With a shaking hand they took notes, while between their legs on full display were raging hard ons.

Most of the boys had began producing precum within minutes of the edging sequence being started.

They were now halfway through the two hour lecture. Dr. Terrence had purposefully left the arousal setting on the highest notch the school allowed so the boys would be kept right at the edge. It felt like they were already standing on a cliff and halfway falling over at a 45 degree angle, but somehow were not able to cross that final threshold and fall the rest of the way to start shooting what would now be a strong orgasm.

Dr. Terrence felt this was the best way to punish the class. The 19 year old boys were in Dr. Terrence's introductory biology course at St. Jude's college.

When Dr. Terrence began this same male reproduction lecture last week several of the boys felt it appropriate to try and expose their penis's to each other from under the classroom desks while Dr. Terrence was turned facing the board, like some sort of prank. After he caught the fourth young man doing it he'd had enough and told them the lecture would be given again the following week in the punishment room.

Many of the young men feared they were going to be milked again in the punishment room (they had just undergone they're pre-midterm four hour milking a couple weeks before) but Dr. Terrence had something else in mind.

He was using the time in the punishment room to make the punishment edging interactive. As the young men were being relentlessly teased Dr. Terrence would point things out about their own anatomy which was on full display.

Dr. Terrence heard a couple moans as he finished talking about Seminal Vesicles and, picking a student at random with his little slips of paper with every students name on them that he kept in a bowl, asked "Kenny, what do the Seminal Vesicles do?" Looking out into the crowd he found the tall and gangly Kenny, who had given up taking notes, with a look of torture on his face, muster up the reply between deep breaths "produce seminal fluid."

Between Kenny's legs Dr. Terrence saw Kenny's twig twitch when he spoke. It was long but thin like a pencil, sprouting out of a thick brown bush. Dr. Terrence smiled with glee and asked "and what is seminal fluid called in layman's term?"

Kenny swallowed in embarrassment as he tried to focus on anything, but his overwhelming need to cum and replied "precum."

"And are you currently producing precum at the moment?"

Kenny couldn't see his dick with his work desk in the way but meekly answered "I...... I have to be sir."

Dr. Terrence replied "I can sssure you, Kenny you are. But everyone is different. For example everyone, look at Mason. We've only been edging you for an hour and he has quite a puddle between his legs."

Everyone, in a horny-crazed fog, turned to lock eyes on the brown haired shot-put and javelin throwing star. His slightly bulky frame was strapped by the waist and ankles like the others. Between his forcibly spread legs all the guys could see his trimmed black pubes and hard as steel average 5-inch weenie. Mason's face now looked like a tomato as the students watched as a thick string of precum dripped into the floor joining the sizable clear puddle that was as wide as a cantelope.

Dr. Terrence continued his humiliating example by saying "as you can see, Mason produces a large amount of seminal fluid when highly aroused as you can see by the large mess he has made between his legs."

The young men stopped looking at Mason as one of the nerdy students not involved in the penis exposing prank begged "please Dr. Terrence. Let us who didn't show our dicks cu......" he cut himself short. He wanted to sound more professional around his professor "please let us that didn't expose ourselves orgasm so we can focus on the lecture." The young nerd was a pudgy Indian student with glasses named Atharva. Always one of the top of the class. His dark skin was covered in his sweat. His hand shook as he desperately tried to take notes.

Dr. Terrence replied "Unfortunately no. You and your classmates had the ability to tell me what those four perverts were doing an you did not. Your just as guilty and shall take the same punishment."

Atharva closed his eyes and gave a small whimper. His nuts ached and his dick felt like it was about to explode.

Dr. Terrence continued "Actually Atharva brings us to our next point in the lesson. If everyone will please turn their attention to Atharva's penis." Atharva jerked his head up in fear as the whole class turned their attention toward his slightly smaller than average indian cock that was covered in thick black hair.

"Can someone tell me something they notice about Atharva's penis?"

The overwhelmed young men stared for a second before Mason said "I....... I don't think he's circumcised."

Dr. Terrence clapped his hands "very good Mason. As you can see Atharva's foreskin is intact."

Atharva felt like crawling in a hole as the class continued staring at his pint sized and full-skin penis. It got even worse when Dr. Terrence said "do to the increased skin on his glans and corona his penis is more sensitive. I can guarantee you when he has the milking sleeve attached for your required draining's he is going through more arousal than any of you circumcised students."

The humiliating lesson continued until the last 15 minutes. The men were near madness at this point. Most had given up paying attention to the lecture at all. Atharva had dropped his pencil and resorted to just gripping the desk and staring at Dr. Terrence as his brown dick would occasionally let a bulb of precum ooze out. Mason just stared at the ceiling while sweat poured down his chest. His precum faucet was leaking a stream like a leaky tap. The puddle between his legs had grown to as wide as a watermelon. Meanwhile Kenny had his eyes rolled back in his head and was occasionally letting out a meek moan.

Dr. Terrence could feel it in the room. It smelled like a locker room. The class was on a hair trigger. They all felt like if so much as a breeze hit their dick head they would start shooting. The metal plug in their asses were expertly sending pleasure into their ravaged prostates. All around him men felt like their balls were swollen to the size of baseballs and ached like someone had just been smacking them for two hours.

Dr. Terrence decided now was the time for the high point of the classes punishment.

He finished the sentence he was saying about the final moments before orgasm "...... and once those muscles contract you experience an ejaculation." At the mention of ejaculation all the men in the room perked up. Dr. Terrence quipped "I have a feeling all of my students would give up their entire college career for an ejaculation right about now."

The room erupted in pleas from the ten freshman in the room.

Dr. Terrence walked over to the control panel and said "all right class I am going to allow you one ejaculation before I unhook you, but first I am going to do a little experiment of my own. I have the arousal setting as high as the school would normally allow, but I can crank it up a little higher while still prohibiting an ejaculation. We are gonna see what that does."

Over the loud objections of all the desperately horny teens in the room he cranked the arousal nob past the high setting and into the red zone until the nob rested on the max setting.

All at once the room erupted in panic.

Kenny's eyes went wide and he shouted "I........I.......I'M GONNA...... WHY......... CAN'T I CUM!?!?!?!" His penis looked like it had gone into over drive as his own precum began dripping out like a faucet.

Dr. Terrence asked "Now boys what does this feel like?"

Mason shouted "I feel like I can't stop it anymore but I'M...........NOT................. CUMMING!!!!!!"

Atharva's chin was quivering as he begged "PLEASE LET US CUM!"

Dr. Terrence laughed as he pressed the green orgasm button on the screen. In a fraction of a millisecond cum began shooting from ten teenage dicks.

Dr. Terrence was taken aback by the distance some of his students were achieving. Kenny's eyes were rolled up in his head as he bobbed his legs in ecstasy as he muttered "ooohhhhh fuuuuuuck. Oooooohhhhhhh fuuuuuck."

Atharva was so overwhelmed with the orgasm he looked like he may pass out. Dr. Terrence was surprised to see that despite Atharva's penis being smaller than average it was shooting cum farther than almost all the other boys.

After what seemed like a whole minute the cum shots ceased and the stimulation was terminated. The boys all sat silently after experiencing what was by far the most powerful orgasm of their life.

Dr. Terrence nodded and said "Alright gentleman, let's get you unhooked, " he gestured at the table next to him where there were ten pipets and ten one quart collection bottles and said "once you are unhooked you will each pipet your ejaculant and seminal fluid into the bottle. Next week we will perform an experiment in class where we will be comparing the size of your penis's and testicles to output volume. We want to see if their is a correlation, so be ready to measure yourself next week in class."

The boys looked less than pleased. They got a feeling next weeks "class experiment" would be an extension of their punishment.

The four boys who had been flashing their penis's hung their heads. Mason was one of them. He wished he had never decided to even touch his fly to unzip it in last weeks lecture........