The Cost Of Cheating

Story Info
College students learn why you don’t cheat in an erotic way.
2.4k words
4.26
14.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to The Marching Band's Punishment series which should be read first

Headmaster Drake was furious as he looked at the young men before him. It was made even worse by the fact that one of the two young men was his nephew Dean. Neither had been in the punishment room before and both looked terrified at the medical looking seats around them. Dean had heard from other students what happened once they were nude and their feet up in the stirrup seats.

Drake could see sweat on his 19 year old nephews forehead. He was glad to know Dean was nervous. He should be after what he was caught doing. Standing beside Dean was the 21 year old Asian junior named Ty. Ty was wirey thin with jet black hair. He was sweating too.

Drake said "I am so disappointed in both of you. Dean what would your father say if you got expelled for cheating on a final exam?"

Dean begged "Please Uncle Drake, don't expel me. I'll do anything, just please don't expel me."

Drake turned to Ty "And you Ty. A TA selling final exam answers. And right before his senior year starts too."

Ty stuttered "Please sir. I just needed some extra cash."

Drake said "Gentleman I should expel both of you, however I could offer a counter-punishment."

"Whatever it is, I'll do it." Dean broke in.

"Me too." Ty agreed.

Drake nodded "You may not be saying that later. If you boys wanna take the counter-punishment you should know it will be the most intense punishment I've handed out in this room and will be worse than your school mandated penis milkings, is that understood?"

Dean took a gulp and nodded. He couldn't imagine anything being worse than the four hours of constant milking he'd already experienced three times before. Ty looked a bit scared.

Drake ordered "Strip, now." Slowly they began pulling their clothes off. Ty noticed Dean had a chest and belly covered in red hair with a thick happy trail leading into the band of his plaid green boxers. Ty on the other hand had a hairless chest with just a few hairs going down from his outie into his grey Hanes briefs. They both paused, not wanting to pull their undies down.

Drake said "I said everything. Take them down right now or you'll be getting my belt too. Now get those underwear down and put your hands behind your head.

Ty's face glowed crimson as he pulled his briefs down and put his hands behind his head. Dean did the same. Drake instructed "Now face each other and look at each other's bodies." When they hesitated Drake said louder "Now! You're going to be getting much more personal soon so you might as well get used to the look of each other's bodies."

Dean slowly turned. What did his uncle mean by that. With their hands still behind their heads they looked at each other. Dean thought Ty was a stereotypical Asian man. He had a hairless face and almost hairless belly. The couple of hairs that were his happy trail led to a thick black bush which shrouded a pair of tightly drawn up nuts and stubby soft uncut cock. His foreskin completely covered his head and the skin came out in a tight bunch covering his slit.

Ty was slightly taken aback by Dean's body. Dean was almost a foot taller than him. He was a linebacker and had a pudgy belly that was covered in red hair. His thick happy trail ended in a full red bush with two swinging balls hanging below it. They looked like two big lemons. His penis was cut and soft. Even soft it was at least five inches.

Drake went to the bag he had brought down to room with him and pulled out an electric razor saying "Well, you guys clearly need to shave."

"Why...... Why do we need to shave?" Ty choked out. Drake replied "It'll make it easier for the rest of your punishment. Here you go." He handed Ty the razor, but as he reached down and began moving the razor toward his own bush Drake stopped him "No, no. You will be shaving Dean and Dean will be shaving you. Now, on your knees and shave Dean." Ty and Dean looked horrified. When Ty hesitated Drake replied "take your time, but the longer you take, the longer I decide to make your time in the chairs." He cocked an eyebrow at the multiple horrific looking medical seats around them.

Ty got down on his knees and slowly approached Deans crotch. Ty gulped as he raised the razor up and clicked it on. Dean's penis was a behemoth even soft. Ty began making slow strokes with the razor through the thick red hairs over Dean's shaft creating a pile of red hairs between his legs.

Once the bush was gone Ty began getting up when Drake put a strong hand on his shoulder saying "You are not done. Lift his shaft and shave his sack."

Dean broke in "No. I don't want him to touch me. Please don't make him shave my balls."

"Dean, calm down!" Drake snapped "you'll be doing the same to him soon."

Timidly, Ty reached out a hand and wrapped it around Dean's now hairless base, lifting it up exposing all of his large scrotum.

Dean felt a horrifying feeling. He didn't want it to happen, but Ty was touching him. He was starting to chub.

Ty could feel it swelling in his hand as he began trimming the hairs on Dean's sack as quickly as he could. By the time was done Dean was standing at full mast. His dark purple head was fully exposed and it continued standing straight out after Ty removed his hand. Drake waved Ty back and pulled out a measuring tape. Dean was speechless as his uncle gripped his throbbing meat and measured it "just over 8 inches. Quite a piece of meat you've got nephew." Dean's face grew crimson. He'd never thought about it, but he had noticed it looked bigger than most of the other guys in the locker room.

Drake ordered Dean on his knees to start shaving Ty. Ty was humiliated as his bush disappeared. With no hesitation Dean grabbed Ty's shaft and lifted it. Ty was hard in seconds. His foreskin retracted until it was almost down past his corona. He was humiliated as he felt a rush of euphoria as Dean's thumb slid over his frenulum.

In no time at all Ty was completely hairless. Ty felt complete humiliation as Drake reached down with the tape and measured "hmmmm. Five inches. No reason to fear son, you're average. Now Ty get over to the punishment chair and bend over it. Time to get your prostate stimulator in." When Ty didn't move, Drake pushed him over toward one of the medical chairs and forced him to bend over between the stirrups with his elbows on the slanted seat and his ass sticking out.

Drake pulled Dean over to the chair right behind Ty's ass. Drake pulled out a large metal but plug and a thing of lube from a drawer at the bottom of the chair and handed them to Dean. Drake ordered "Ty, pull your cheeks apart so Dean can see." As Ty began pulling his cheeks open his hair rimmed starfish came into view. Drake instructed "Now Dean, lube it up and put it in. Remember, how ever much lube you use is the same amount Ty will use on you." At this point, Dean felt it wise to empty a quarter of the lube bottle onto the stimulators bulbous head. As soon as Dean began pushing it in Ty began writhing and begging "STOP..... STOP........ It's too big! It's gonna rip me!" His starfish looked stretched tight like a rubber band over the widest part of the metal sphere and with a squelching sound his anus ate the the rest of the plug swallowed it down to the base.

A tear was running down his face as Drake uncomfortably pulled him upright, the plug feeling like it was pushing into his intestines. He pushed Dean so he replaced Ty in the bent over position. Drake retrieved another stimulator and handed it and the lube to Ty. Timidly, Ty began pouring lube over the stimulator.

"Alright Dean, show him your hole." Dean reached back and grasped his hairy ass cheeks and pulled them apart letting him feel air tickling his hole. Ty raised up the bulb of the stimulator and began pressing. His puckered starfish was covered in dark red hair and began fighting the bulb which Ty continued pushing in. "Ooohhhh.......... Ooohh GOD!!!!!!!" Dean screamed. With another squelching sound Dean's hole snapped shut and swallowed the bulb.

Drake pulled Dean up. He secured both men in chairs directly across from each other. Both men were able to take in each other's humiliation of being strapped to chairs with their feet in stirrups.

Drake explained "See guys. You are both the perfect specimens for us to test the diocese latest punishment apparatus. The bulbs in your anus's is wirelessly hooked to their own controller that I have here." He held up two tablets with various buttons and knobs.

Drake continued "I control you becoming aroused to various levels, even make you ejaculate on command with just the push of a button. Let's get you both aroused to start your punishment."

Drake pushed a few buttons on both tablets.

Dean took a deep breath as he felt a tingling in his ass. It was different than the pleasure he felt in the past three college mandated milking's. He felt a stir in his sack and blood begin rushing to his dick which soon stood at attention. He felt so aroused and it wouldn't go away. He knew would cum soon. He saw across from him Ty was in a similar predicament. He was taking deep breaths with his eyes rolled up at the ceiling. His thin dick was also straining with a glistening bead of precum already appearing.

Drake crossed his arms "now gentleman with the setting I have it on now, your arousal will slowly grow until you orgasm which judging by the way you both look won't be long. Although I suggest you hold off that orgasm as long as possible. Whoever cums first will be spending the next five hours being drained."

Dean and Ty both looked green and about to vomit. The draining before the new semester and midterms and finals were bad enough. But the thought of five hours being drained with the addition of the unforgiving stimulater in their ass was too much to think about.

They both sat as the ever growing feeling of orgasm grew. Dean was taking deep breaths, determined not to shoot. Ty was doin the same. Two minutes ticked by. Ty clenched hard. Across from him a string of precum dripped off the tip of Dean's head.

Dean's balls churned. He felt it coming. He wouldn't be able to stop it "NO........ OH FUCK NO!" He shouted. His eyes clamped shut "I'M GONNA BUST!" He yelled.

But right at that time when Dean felt himself crossing the point of no return he opened his eyes as Ty shouted "NO!!!!!!! I'M SHOOTING!!!!!!!" Dean watched as a jet of white shot out of Ty's tip followed two more spurts. Dean felt his balls tense and yelled "I'm.........I'm........... Oh god, I'm Cumming!!!"

A jet shot out of his mushrooming head and splatted halfway to Ty's chair. This was followed by four more cum splats. A string then oozed out of his tip, landing between his legs as the stimulator continued tickling his prostate and genitals.

Dean felt bad for Ty. The poor guy looked like he was about to cry. Dean felt some relief though knowing that wouldn't be him orgasming for five hours. This was short lived as Drake said "Sorry Ty, looks like you lost. Guess you should be ready to keep cumming for a while. Dean, I did forget to mention that while the loser would be orgasming for five hours the winner would be on the edge with their orgasms denied for five hours." Deans mouth fell open in fear.

His dick was still throbbing between his legs as Drake began tapping away on the control tablets. Dean felt it immediately. The tickle in his asshole against his love button. It was warm. It tickled up into his nuts. He wouldn't be able to stand this much longer. Across from him Ty grunted loudly as another cum spurt was already shooting from his dick.

Dean felt it coming. He was so close, but nothing was happening. He felt like his nuts were about to explode. His thighs quivered.

Drake turned to leave the room and said "Good luck boys. I hope you've learned your lesson. I'll be back in five hours."

As he left he could hear Dean begging him to come back and turn the stimulator off. Meanwhile Ty was staring at the ceiling while he started shooting again.........

Epilogue

Dean and Ty didn't even acknowledge Drake had come back in the room. Ty stared up at the ceiling. He'd lost count of how many orgasms he'd had. He'd stopped counting at 25. Across from him Dean just stared straight ahead with his mouth hanging open. He was taking quick breaths and would occasionally let an "oh" or an "ah" escape his mouth. His eyebrows were raised and his eyes were wide. Between his legs his penis was grossly bloated. His already large sack was even more bloated. Drake actually believed Dean's balls were turning blue.

There were two very different puddles between each boys legs. Ty had a jagged puddle of creamy white cum. It looked like he'd emptied his testicles entire content between his legs. Meanwhile there was a wide puddle on the linoleum between Deans legs. The liquid was clear precum and Dean had another drop about to fall into the puddle.

Drake chuckled as he walked between them saying "I think we are done here gentleman. And just so you know from now on you will both be in chastity cages and they will only be coming off for your college required drainings." As he reached the control tablets on the desk he could hear Ty and Dean meekly begging for mercy.