A Toy for Eliza

Story Info
Eliza's mistress teases her with a new toy.
2.9k words
4.72
19.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
437 Followers

When Eliza first told her girlfriend Vivian that she wanted to experiment with submission and BDSM, she didn't expect to end up in a chastity belt. So when Vivian brings home another new toy for her, she has good reason to be concerned. 3k words, sensitive content rating.

Content warnings/tags include: light degradation in a consensual kink context; lesbian relationship; bratty submissive; use of a strap-on

"Oh Eliza," Vivian called as she stepped into their apartment, "I bought you something!"

Her girlfriend turned to peer suspiciously over the back of the couch. Vivian could hardly blame the poor thing; thinking back, she'd probably said the exact same thing when she brought home the chastity belt, and look how that had turned out.

Apparently, when Eliza had said "I want you to treat my pussy like you own it, Mistress", she had been thinking about being used hard and put away wet, and had never considered that Vivian would want to lock her up instead. The astounded look on her face when Vivian had explained her plan to keep Eliza in chastity full-time had been hilarious.

But deprivation was doing the little brat some good, in Vivian's opinion; and though Eliza pouted and whined and complained, she hadn't used her safe-word about it yet in the three months since the belt had gone on.

Vivian flounced into the living room and beamed at the sight of Eliza stripped down to her lingerie, exactly the way she was supposed to be dressed at home. The thin material of her lacy panties was visibly damp from where her needy pussy was leaking through her belt.

"What a good girl!" Vivian cooed. "I'm so glad you're behaving yourself today, I'd hate to have to put off playing with your new toy because you needed to be punished."

"What new toy, Mistress?" Eliza asked, eyeing the bag in Vivian's hands with trepidation. Vivian flashed her a sly grin.

"I suppose you'll have to come to the bedroom with me and find out, won't you?" She turned towards the bedroom. When Eliza didn't immediately move to follow, she called over her shoulder, "That was an order, pet."

"Yes, Mistress," Eliza said, immediately scrambling off the couch and hurrying after her.

"There you are," Vivian said when Eliza joined her in their bedroom. "Present yourself, girly."

Eliza went into position obediently: spine straight, feet spread slightly, arms behind her back. Vivian dropped the bag onto the bed, making sure it was within Eliza's line of sight--the logo from their favorite sex shop clearly visible--so that Eliza would get plenty of time to stare at the bag and wonder what was in it.

Then she walked around Eliza, doing a lazy circuit and taking her time to admire the girl's long legs and shapely shoulders. Eliza was a marathon runner, and it showed in her lean body and powerful calves.

Vivian circled around to Eliza's back, then slunk up behind her, stroking admiring fingers over her shoulders. Eliza shivered but held her position.

Vivian leaned in and murmured in her ear, "How was your day, pet?"

"Um. G-good, Mistress," Eliza said quietly, matching Vivian's low pitch.

"Just good?" Vivian asked, unsnapping the back of Eliza's bra as she spoke. Eliza inhaled, then leaned back into Vivian as Vivian guided her arms out of position so that the bra could be pulled off and dropped carelessly to the floor. When Vivian reached around and began rubbing her exposed nipples, Eliza moaned loudly.

"Mistress..."

"Ooh, poor pet. You sound so desperate. What's the matter?"

"I need to come," Eliza whined.

"Oh, I don't think you need to come. What makes you say that you need to?" Vivian asked, tweaking the girl's hardening nipples between her fingers. Eliza's thighs shuddered and she pushed her breasts forward into the stimulation.

"My pussy aches so bad..."

"Sorry, whose pussy?" Vivian asked, and Eliza bit her lip. "Who does that pussy belong to, Eliza?"

"You, Mistress. It's your pussy," Eliza whispered.

"That's right. And it doesn't need to come until I say so."

Vivian gave a final pinch that made Eliza gasp, then patted the girl on the hip and stepped around her and towards the closet. Vivian shucked her black leather jacked and hung it up, and then slipped off her circle skirt and blouse.

"Oh, did you enjoy the videos I sent you today, pet?"

Eliza just groaned in response, and Vivian smirked. She had sent Eliza two links to porn videos over the course of the day, the kind that she knew Eliza liked, of submissive women getting fucked rough. She had made sure to pick ones where the women had massive, shaking orgasms on camera.

"What was that, pet? That didn't sound like 'yes, Mistress' to me."

"Yes, Mistress," Eliza muttered, sulky. "I enjoyed watching those other girls getting to come, Mistress."

"Oh, don't be such a sourpuss," Vivian scolded playfully. "Maybe that's what I should call you. Sourpuss, because it's that sad little pussy that's making you so sour all the time, hmm? Come here and look at what I bought for you."

Eliza followed Vivian to the bed, biting her lip on an adorable pout. Her expression changed when she saw what Vivian pulled out of the bag: a strap-on, a fairly good-sized one with an internal vibrator and a nice curve to help it rub against the recipient's g-spot. Eliza's eyes widened.

"It's for me, Mistress?"

"Yes," Vivian said, smirking. She knew what Eliza was thinking from the look on her face. "Take your panties off, pet."

Eliza shimmied out of the lacy panties quickly, peeling them off the wet belt and tossing them on the floor beside her bra. Her eyes were fixed on the strap and the harness that Vivian was untangling. "Should I get the key, Mistress?"

"What key?" Vivian asked, playing dumb.

"F-for my belt."

"Oh, goodness no," Vivian laughed. "Your belt is staying right where it is, pet!"

"Oh," Eliza said, doing a very poor job of not sounding disappointed. "But...then...you're not going to...?"

"Going to what? Full sentences, pet, I can't read your mind."

"Are you going to...f-fuck me...somewhere else, Mistress?" Eliza sounded both nervous and somewhat excited by the idea.

Vivian made a note of that; she'd never considered playing with Eliza's ass, but it sounded like Eliza was finding the idea appealing after so long without any stimulation between her legs except when Vivian teased her in the shower.

"No," she said to Eliza, smirking. "Maybe I wasn't clear enough. It's for you, pet."

Eliza stared at her in incomprehension. Then Vivian grabbed her by the hip and pulled her close, and pressed the cup of the strap--meant to cradle and stimulate the wearer's vulva and clit, if they weren't locked behind stainless steel--over the curve of Eliza's chastity belt.

Eliza's mouth dropped open as she finally understood. "Mistress, noo!" she whined.

"No? Why not?" Vivian asked.

Eliza stuck her lip out and squirmed, but she wasn't quite willing to voice her full complaint, knowing it was likely to get her mocked at best and punished at worst.

Vivian started to strap the harness around her waist, adjusting it to make room for the belt underneath. "You want to make me happy, don't you? I want you to fuck me."

"But..." Eliza whined, rubbing her heels into the carpet of the floor and staring down in dismay as the buckles and straps tightened around her, leaving the heavy strap bobbing between her thighs. "You don't even like being fucked!"

"Oh, yes, I do," Vivian corrected her. "I might not like it as much as you do, but I don't think that's a fair comparison. You've gotta be in the top five percent of insatiable, cock-hungry pussies on this planet." She smirked when Eliza blushed. "Your dildo collection must be getting so lonely these days, huh?"

Eliza whined and squirmed again, then gasped quietly as the weight of the strap over her belt made the metal press back against her a bit. "Mmm..."

"Here, I think it turns on like this," Vivian said, and pressed the button towards the base that activated the vibrating function.

Eliza's mouth dropped open and she spread her legs, curving her spine and humping her hips a couple of times as the vibrations at the base diffused through the metal cup of the belt.

"Ohh-hh. Oh fuck. Mistress..." she groaned. She kept rolling her hips against the air, her eyelids fluttering as the bobbing of the heavy strap briefly pressed the buzzing metal plate closer to her most sensitive parts.

"Yeah? Do you like it, you silly little slut?" Vivian teased. She opened up a bottle of lube and dribbled some into her hand and some over the silicone toy, then started stroking it loosely to spread the lube around; she wasn't nearly as wet as her poor, dripping pet, and she'd need the extra help to take something so big. The only reason she'd gone so large with it, honestly, was to make Eliza jealous.

Vivian hummed in appreciation as she felt how heavy the toy was in her hands, the way that Eliza kept thrusting into her grip. "Ooh, yeah, that's gonna feel perfect inside me. You ready to fuck me good, pet?"

Eliza just let out a despairing whimper. When Vivian gripped the dildo firmly at the base and pressed it back, shoving the chastity belt as close against Eliza's crotch as it would go, Eliza's eyes rolled in her head and her whole body shuddered as she went up on her toes to push harder into Vivian's hand.

"Oh, you're so cute like that," Vivian purred. "Are you so close to getting those vibrations against your clit, pet? Can you feel them all through your pelvic bone? That must be really intense for you."

"Ughnn," Eliza groaned, nearly losing her balance as her body twisted restlessly, her muscles straining in the agony of frustrated arousal. "Mistress, I can't...I can't..."

"You can't what?" Vivian asked, and Eliza just whimpered. Vivian laughed. "Well, I sure hope you weren't about to say that you can't fuck me, because I'm really looking forward to that. Ready, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress," Eliza said, gasping at the loss as Vivian let go.

Vivian climbed onto the bed and made herself comfortable with a few pillows, reclining back and spreading her legs. "There you go, get to it--ooh," she moaned in appreciation when her insatiable Eliza immediately leaned forward and crawled between her legs to lick at her pussy. "Mmm," she hummed, wiggling her hips when Eliza's lips locked around her clit. "Good girl. Just like that...Yeah, keep going, I'm...mmmhh," she groaned in appreciation as an easy orgasm washed over her within seconds. "Oh, yes. That's a good start."

She nudged Eliza off of her pussy, and the girl moved to kiss the inside of her thighs instead. When Vivian lifted her head, she laughed to see Eliza's hips pumping away, grinding the strap-on against the side of the bed in an attempt to get as much stimulation from the vibrations as possible.

"Alright, pet. Come on. Up. Put that thing in me before either it runs out of juice or you do."

Eliza clambered up onto the bed obediently. She paused to kiss at Vivian's stomach and breasts, pouting expressively up at her, eyes shining with a mixture of love, devotion, and distress.

Vivian smiled fondly and stroked a hand through Eliza's long hair, then grabbed her by the roots of it and pulled her up until their hips met, the strap rubbing obscenely between them. Eliza groaned and ground her hips down, and Vivian hummed as the motion pressed the buzzing toy along her slightly over-sensitive clit.

"That's it. Good girl. Get it in me, now," she urged.

Eliza reached down to grab the fake cock and guide it against Vivian's vulva. It took her a moment to find the correct way to line it up; the first time she pushed with her hips, the thing slipped up, glancing over Vivian's clit again, but then she found the angle and pushed again and the tip of it breached Vivian's body.

"Oh, yes," Vivian groaned as she felt the stretch of it and the gentle hum of the vibrations. "Slowly now, pet. Yes, that's it. Mmm." She continued to allow sounds of pleasure and encouragement to spill from her mouth as she lifted her hips, letting her body guide Eliza in. It was definitely the thickest thing she'd ever taken, but it wasn't as difficult as she'd feared, especially not with her body loosened from one orgasm already.

It helped to have Eliza gazing into her face, eyes glazed with need, mouth hanging open to let wordless groans and little exclamations out. From the way Eliza was rocking inside her, Vivian assumed that Eliza got the most pleasure as long as she was actively pushing in, pressing her body into the chastity belt and into the vibrations.

"Oh, that's perfect," Vivian moaned in satisfaction as Eliza finally bottomed out in her. The base of the toy had the strongest vibrations, rumbling away just inside Vivian's entrance and diffusing up through her clit and every other sensitive part of her anatomy. Eliza whimpered and pressed hard against her, mashing the base of the strap against Vivian's damp pussy, and Vivian groaned.

"In and out, pet," Vivian instructed, when she realized that Eliza would happily keep just humping against her that way. "Fuck me properly. Ooh, come on, I'm close again."

"Yes, Mistress," Eliza gasped, and she started to hitch her hips, drawing the toy out a bit before thrusting in again. On each in-thrust, she stopped to grind up into Vivian, her eyes rolling in her head as she helplessly strained towards the tantalizing vibrations. "Ughn. Uhnn..." she started to thrust harder of her own accord, her back curling. "Ohh, Mistress...Mistress..."

"Good pet, that's right. Just like that--just like--oh--oh--OHH!" Vivian cried as she came again, much harder this time, her pussy clenching and grasping around the rocking strap. "Yes! Ohh, Christ, that's good! Mmm..." she ground back against Eliza, making the other woman whine, as the vibrations shook out a wonderful, tingling aftershock. "Ooh, good. That's good. That was just what I needed."

"Mistress," Eliza whimpered pitifully, her thighs trembling. There was a little line of fluid running down the inside of one of her thighs--her arousal overwhelming her, no doubt, in the face of the teasing sensations of the vibrator pressed against the belt and being forced to watch Vivian's delicious climax.

"Enough, pet. Pull it out--slowly, now."

Obediently, Eliza pulled out very slowly. Then she stood there beside the bed, squirming on her feet, the hard toy bobbing comically between her legs as she grabbed at the base of it restlessly. Vivian watched her, smirking, then tossed her one of the pillows.

"You want to keep going, girly? Here you go, hump that."

"Yes, Mistress," Eliza gasped, catching the pillow and folding it over on the end of the bed to hump the strap into it. "Ohh. Ohh...Mistress, if I...if I come, will you be mad?"

"You really think you're going to come like that?" Vivian asked, stretching and then reclining back to watch the ridiculous performance. "That's fine. If you can come, you're allowed."

"Oh, thank you, thank you," Eliza whimpered, her hips rocking faster at first, then slower, grinding hard and deep into the pillow. "I'm so close, Mistress, I'm so...ohh...it feels so good..."

She carried on like that for another five minutes, her hips rocking and her mouth open like she was trying to catch flies. It was clear to Vivian that the girl wasn't getting any closer to orgasm, but Eliza seemed to remain hopeful, needy little noises spilling out of her as she altered the pattern and speed of her thrusts every minute or so to try something new, as if this one might be the angle that would finally press the vibrating metal directly against her aching clit.

Eventually, the buzz of the vibrator quieted and then went silent altogether as the charge it had came with died.

"No!" Eliza wailed, still humping her hips. "No, no, no, I was so close!"

"Awww, poor sweet thing," Vivian cooed, sitting up and pulling the pillow away from the desperate girl. "You'll get a chance to try again another time. I enjoyed that very much."

"Please," Eliza sobbed, shuddering in Vivian's grip as Vivian wrapped fingers around her hips and pulled her close to unbuckle the strap. "Mistress, I need to come, please."

"You mean you want to come," Vivian corrected. "You spoiled little thing. Ooh, look at you, dripping through your belt." She rubbed a hand through the slick fluids on the inside of Eliza's thigh, feeling the muscles tremble under her touch.

As she pulled the harness off, she paused to press her hand against the metal shield of the belt, rubbing her fingers back and forth as if caressing the sensitive bits concealed beneath; Eliza stared down, entranced by the sight of her Mistress' hand between her thighs, even as her eyebrows drew together in distress.

Vivian smirked and pulled her hand away, reaching up to wrap her arms around Eliza's shoulders, drawing the girl in for a deep kiss. Eliza panted and whined into Vivian's mouth as her hard nipples brushed against Vivian's body, and Vivian hummed happily.

"Well," Vivian said when she pulled away from the kiss, "if you're so sure you can come from that, I guess we don't need to even think about unlocking your belt any time soon, hmm? I think we'll just keep doing that until either you come or I get tired of trying. What do you think, pet?"

"Ohh...but..." Eliza whimpered, then hung her head. "Yes, Mistress."

"Good pet."

dothemath
dothemath
437 Followers