A Train Car Named Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making herself hornier and even more sexually frustrated, she continued thinking about the two men on the commuter train having random sex with her while gangbanging her.

'If I wasn't wearing panties, would he look? Would he stare? Would he reach his hand beneath my short sundress and having his wicked, sexual way with my moist, naked pussy with his fingers? She closed her eyes while imagining being sexually molested by both men. 'I'm such a wicked whore,' she thought. 'What's wrong with me? I'm so horny that I'm ready to have sex with strangers. Like mother, like daughter, Nasty Natty and Slutty Susan, Have I reached new depths of wickedness, depravity, and debauchery?'

Nonetheless her sudden burst of horniness and sexual frustration, she had good reason for feeling that way.

'Yet, with me no longer having a man in my life, after my breakup when my ex left without saying goodbye while I was at work after I dared mention marriage, it's been a while since I've gotten laid. Other than with my finger, my vibrator, and my dildo while masturbating myself, it's been a while since I've had a sexual orgasm,' she wrote. 'I need to cum. I need a cock in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy.'

Now, feeling sorry for herself, she felt sad.

'It's been too long since a man made me cum with his fingers, his tongue, and/or with his cock. Desperate for some sexual action, even my stalker down at the other end of the car is starting to look good,' she thought while looking down at him. 'With him still staring, I wonder if he'd masturbate me if I sucked his cock.'

# # #

'Dear Diary,

Every time I glanced down the car, that weirdo was still staring at my arm as if I was topless instead of being fully dressed. He stared at my arm as if he was hypnotized by my naked arm and mesmerized by my naked armpit on display while holding the train strap. Perhaps, it wasn't my armpit. Perhaps, he was sexually attracted to my elbow,' she wrote in her diary.

'I do have sexy elbows, she thought, while thinking how preposterous to think that her elbows are sexy and her sexy elbows were the reason for him staring at her arm.

She wondered why he would stare at her in such a fixated way.

'Who knows, with all of the perversions out there, maybe he's into naked arms and/or armpits? With him making me feel so naked, he made me wish I was wearing a dress with sleeves instead of wearing a sleeveless sundress. He made me wish I was wearing a bulky, winter coat. With him making me feel so naked, he made me wish I was naked. I suddenly imagined pushing my way through the crowd of passengers to find someone who would fuck me,' she wrote.

She imagined walking the full length of the commuter train.

'Excuse me, Sir. Would you fuck me, please? I'll suck your cock and allow you to cum in my mouth if you fuck me. How about you, Sir? Would you fuck me? Someone, anyone, please fuck me. I need a good fuck. I need a cock in my cunt. I really need to get laid. I need to be fucked hard and I need to be fucked fast. I need someone, anyone, to give me a sexual orgasm,' I thought while driving myself mad with horniness,' as she entered her last thoughts in her diary for the night.

To be continued...