A Train Car Named Desire Ch. 04

Story Info
Susan Meets a Stranger, her not so secret admirer.
7.7k words
4.49
4.5k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan meets a stranger, her not so secret admirer.

This story is about gangbangs, group sex, and non-consensual and reluctant sex. This story is about sexual fetishes. This story is masturbation and blowjobs with lots of cum. If you like any of the above, then, you're going to enjoy reading this story.

# # #

Revised, rewritten, and continued from chapter 03:

"Do you do this to every woman you don't know," she asked while laughing away her uncomfortableness and embarrassment of him masturbating her? "If I was any other woman, I would have slapped your face, kneed you in the testicles, and pushed you away before running to call the cops. Only, I'm not like any other woman that you haven't yet met," she said sticking out her hand.

When he looked at her, he stunned even himself by his inappropriate, sexual actions of lifting her short sundress and cupping her pussy through her panties before sticking his hand down the front of her panties to masturbate her. If stunning himself wasn't enough, as she if wanting him to masturbate her, she stunned him by her consensual reactions of compliant complicity. Now, not knowing what to say, he didn't say anything. He just stared at her. As if seeing a model or a movie star on the street, she was so beautiful that he couldn't stop staring at her.

Instead of saying anything, seemingly, unable to speak, he stared at her. He continued staring at his beautiful sexual, fantasy woman that he had just sexually mauled and attacked. Hoping he didn't ruin things by rushing things but, no doubt, too much too soon, he didn't want her to leave without her knowing how he felt.

Instead of explaining his strange behavior and atrocious actions, he looked down and stared at her outstretch hand. In the way that she had a beautiful arm and an exquisite underarm, she had a beautiful hand, too. Suffice to write, this woman was uncommonly beautiful everywhere. Hoping she'd allow him to see her without her clothes, he couldn't wait to see her naked.

# # #

"Hi. I'm Susan. I'm pleased to meet you, or instead of shaking my hand would you rather kiss me again," she said laughing. "Perhaps, you'd like to push me down on this dirty, train platform floor and fuck me while banging my head against the concrete," she said looking down at the filthy floor before looking back up at him. "Or maybe you'd prefer to push me to my knees and stick your cock in my mouth," she said with another laugh.

'Stick my cock in her mouth?' When she said stick my cock in her mouth, all that he could think about was sticking his cock in her mouth and her blowing him. 'Does she want me to stick my cock in her mouth? Is she hinting that she wants to suck my prick,' he thought? 'Is she suggesting that she wants to blow me?'

With her as odd and as sexually aggressive as he was, he questioned her reaction to him French kissing her and groping her through her clothes? Unless she was selling kisses at a carnival, what woman would allow a strange man to French kiss her? Unless she was unescorted in an XXX-rated movie theatre, what woman would allow a strange man to touch and feel her through her clothes while French kissing her? Even a prostitute would rebuff his sexual advances until he discussed what he wanted, negotiated rates, and paid her.

Then, there's the matter of the blowjob. Misinterpreting her meaning, he took her more literal than sarcastic. In the way that he wanted her to suck his cock, not difficult to make that connection, he mistakenly thought that she wanted to suck his cock. Truth be told, he'd love nothing more than to stick his erect prick in her mouth. Moreover, already knowing that she's an exhibitionist by wearing such a short and revealing sundress, with the thought of someone catching her blowing him, he'd love to embarrass her while sexually exciting her at the same time.

Not knowing her well enough to know if she was kidding or serious about blowing him, he laughed nervously while shaking her hand with his right hand and unzipping himself with his left hand. If he didn't try, he may regret not trying to encourage her to blow him later. If he did try, he may regret trying to encourage her to blow him when she screamed rape and yelled for the police. Now or never, he needed to know if she was kidding or serious about blowing him.

Judging her by her reaction and by the stunned look on her face, yet, instead of running away while screaming, when he pulled out his prick, she stared at his dick. To his shocked surprise, when he put a gentle hand to her shoulder, she willingly moved her to her knees. Not having to force her, with her clearly knowing what he wanted and taking the not so subtle hint, she took him in her hand and fingered the head of his cock with her manicured fingertips. Then, while staring up at him, she slowly stroked him, opened her mouth, and took him inside.

She continued stroking his prick while sucking his prick. After he masturbated her, she blew him. He couldn't believe that this beautiful, dream woman was blowing him. He couldn't believe that his sexual fantasy woman was sucking his cock. He stared down at her sucking his prick while she stared up at him with her big, beautiful, bright, blue eyes and with his hard, erect cock in her mouth.

He wondered what it felt like for her to have his dick in her mouth. He wondered what she was thinking while stroking him and blowing him. He wondered if she was as sexually aroused giving him oral sex as he was sexually excited receiving oral sex. He wondered if she enjoyed sucking his prick as much as he enjoyed her sucking his prick. Then, as if she could read his mind, she answered his questions.

"You're going to think me such a whore," she said removing his stiff prick from her mouth to speak while staring up at him. "But I love giving blowjobs. I love sucking cock. Embarrassed to confess this but I've been so horny that I was secretly hoping that someone, anyone, would masturbate me. Ashamed to admit but I was secretly hoping that someone, anyone, would allow me to suck their prick," she said before taking his prick in her mouth again.

'She loves giving blowjobs. She loves sucking cock,' he thought. 'Catching her at a good time, she's been so horny that she'd allow anyone to masturbate her. She'd suck anyone's prick. My kind of woman, she's my kind of whore.'

With her on her knees and out in the open, he wondered if she was hoping that someone walking by in the train station would catch her sucking his prick. He wondered how she'd react if someone saw her blowing him. If caught, he wondered if she'd be embarrassed, humiliated, or sexually excited. He wondered if she'd offer to suck them, too.

With a dozen thoughts going through his mind, he wondered if she'd allow him to cum in her mouth. No doubt, with her admitting that she loved sucking cock, she'd allow him to cum in her mouth. He wondered if she enjoyed the taste of cum. With her loving to give blowjobs, probably, she does. He wondered if she swallowed. With her loving to suck cock, of course, she does. He wondered how many cocks she sucked.

Then, surprising him, she gave him what he so wanted. She gave him access to her underarm. With her continuing to stroke his prick with her right hand while sucking him, she raised her left arm to hold on to the back of him to maintain her balance. Unable to control himself from doing so, while hoping that she didn't mind as she continued sucking his cock, he fingered her armpit. Already sexually excited, now with him fingering her armpit, it didn't take him long to cum in her mouth and ejaculate a second load of cum all over her beautiful face.

"Matthew," he said when he helped her up to a standing position. "My name is Matthew," he said. "I'm so very pleased to meet you."

She retrieved some tissues from her pocketbook and wiped his cum from her face.

"It's nice to meet you, Matthew," she said with a pause. "And to blow you," she said laughing. "Thank you for cumming in my mouth. I take a man ejaculating his seed in my mouth as a compliment for a blowjob well done. And thank you for the cum bath," she said laughing again. "It wouldn't be a proper blowjob unless you ejaculated in my mouth and ejaculated a second load all of my face," she said laughing, yet, again.

He laughed too, while looking awkwardly uncomfortable. He couldn't believe that he not only French kissed a woman that he didn't know but groped her through her clothes. He shocked himself by raising the front of her short sundress and cupped her pussy through her panties. Then, surprising himself further, he couldn't believe that he stuck his horny hand down her panties and masturbated her. Even more shockingly surprising, he couldn't believe that she allowed him to masturbate her.

"To be honest, I'd much rather kiss you again or have you blow me again, than to fuck you on this dirty, platform floor," he said looking down at the floor before looking up and parting her lips again with his tongue. "I wouldn't want to dirty your pretty sundress," he said with a laugh while leaning down to brush some dirt from her knees.

He kissed her again and while kissing her, he reached down to feel her dress and panty clad ass before reaching up to feel her dress and bra clad breast again. Then, as if he wasn't acting weirdly enough, he moved his index finger from her breast to impale her armpit with his finger. He moved his finger back and forth as if fucking her armpit with his finger. Then, when he removed his finger from her underarm, he took his index finger to his nose and sniffed it before taking his finger to his mouth to lick it and suck it.

"That tickles," she said laughing while pulling away and looking at him oddly. "Tell me, does my armpit smell as good as it obviously tastes to you?"

Clearly, she laughed out of nervously and he laughed, too.

"Sorry, but you have the most beautiful armpits I've ever seen in my life," he said.

She looked at him oddly again.

"Armpits? Really? I have beautiful armpits?" She laughed while looking at him oddly. "Thank you, I think. I didn't know that armpits were a sexual thing," she said with another laugh. "This is a first for someone telling that I have beautiful armpits and someone being sexually attracted to my underarms while fingerfucking my armpit and sniffing and sucking their finger," she said with a sexy laugh.

He looked at her with a warm and loving smile as if telling her that he wasn't crazy or a threat to her.

"In the way that some men have a thing for licking women's asses and/or women's pussies, women's armpits are definitely a sexual turn-on for some men," he said with a pause. "And, proud to admit it, I'm one of those men."

She laughed a melodious laugh that made him instantly love her even more.

"Maybe I could earn some money modeling my armpits as an underarm model," she said laughing. "Why not? There are face models, breast models, ass models, hand models, leg models, and foot models, why not armpit models? I could do deodorant commercials or depilatory cream and shaving commercials. You could be my underarm agent. We could make a lot of money," she said with another melodious laugh.

# # #

She raised her chin in the air as if she was expelling smoke from her mouth after taking a drag of her cigarette. Only, she wasn't smoking. If she was smoking anything, she was smoking hot.

"Having worked as a model and as a stripper, I've been around the block more than a few times. I've had my tires kicked, my oil changed, have been taken out for quick 100 mph dragstrip runs, and long romantic rides through the countryside in the moonlight. I was even a swinger for a few years with my ex," she said looking at Matthew to see how he had taken all she had said. "Yet, a first for me, I never heard of a man having an underarm fetish," she said with a shrug as if it was no big deal.

Obviously, shocking him as much as he shocked her by allowing him to kiss her while feeling her through her clothes and masturbating her, she laughed at the quietness of his shocked surprise. With her not rejecting him but accepting him for who he was, she did give him consensual sex by allowing him to kiss her while feeling her through her clothes, masturbating her, and by giving him a blowjob, after all. Nonetheless, indeed, he was a strange, aggressive man with an armpit fetish. Yet, showing her respect and sexual sensitivity, he had a uniquely uncommon appreciation for the female body.

Instead of being too physical and instead of him groping her, even with him knowing what she sexually wanted, he was still gentle with her. Instead of just masturbating her, with her just as sexual and horny as he was, no doubt, she couldn't wait for him to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy and before fucking her cunt. Surprised if she didn't, clearly, she couldn't wait for him to make love to her before fucking her. And if she needed to allow him to have his wicked, sexual way with her armpits, she was seemingly willing to do that.

Only, with him having a salt and pepper trimmed beard, looking as if he was a psychiatrist instead of a masher on the commuter train to work, he was very good looking. Also, what she especially liked about him was that he was tall, about 6'3" tall. With too many of her dates with shorter men, with him as her boyfriend, she could wear her heels. Even more than wearing her high heels without towering over him, not having to squat and/or contort herself to kiss him, she could look him in the eye.

"Been there and done that. I've done it all and what I haven't done, I've seen it done," she said already confessing her extensive, sexual past as if testing him and giving him a chance to run away. "Sorry to disappoint you if that's your thing but the only thing that I won't do is anal sex. Having been raped one too many times before, once by my uncle, once by my cousin, once by my piano teacher, once by all four of my much, older brothers, and once by my ex-husband, as far as I'm concerned, anal sex is for rapists, gay men, and men who on the fence about being gay."

Instead of letting her go on her way or asking her for her contact information, he kissed her again. This time, more deliberate in his passion, he stuck his hand under her dress and inside of her panties again. Masturbating her again, he was determined to have her cum again. Rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy, in case he never saw her again, he wanted to give her a lasting memory of him giving her another sexual orgasm.

"Oh, my God, Matthew. You're going to make me cum. Don't stop," she said grabbing his hand by his wrist to direct his fingers while whispering her sexual lust in his ear. "Yeah. That's it. Right there. Right there. Rub me faster. Rub me harder. Don't stop. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

# # #

'Dear Diary,

I met a man today. His name is Matthew. I never knew anyone named Matthew until today. I never knew anyone like Matthew until today. A one-of-a-kind man, he's my guy.

Before he even knew my name, he kissed me. Then, when I didn't pull away from him, he French kissed me while touching me and feeling me everywhere through my clothes. Shocking me, someone who doesn't shock easily, he lifted the front of my short sundress and cupped my pussy through my panties. Then, as if he knew what I wanted, he fingered my pussy through my panties before sticking his entire hand down the front of my panties.

Not stopping there, he rubbed my clit and fingerfucked my pussy. A man that I had never met before and didn't even know, masturbated me. Matthew masturbated me, not once but twice. I still can't believe that I allowed a stranger to masturbate me. What's wrong with me to allow him to do that? Even though I feel like such a wicked whore, oddly enough and surprisingly, I feel as if he's the one. With us both on the same sexual level, I feel as if I'm in love.

'Wow, what a man,' she thought? 'What an unbelievable man?'

Still not stopping there, he pulled out his prick and put a gentle hand to my shoulder. Knowing what he wanted, I accommodated him. I stroked his cock while sucking his cock. I blew him. I not only allowed him to in my mouth but also, I allowed him to cum all over my face. Like my mother, Nasty Natty, like daughter, Slutty Susan, I'm such a wicked whore. Nearly forgetting to do that, I'm so glad that I keyed my number in his phone before leaving.'

"I love you, Matthew. I just hope that you're not married," she said.

# # #

Chapter 04:

With apologies to Tennessee Williams who wrote, A Streetcar Named Desire stage play, unlike his play about life's miseries, this story is about love at first sight and romance. This story is about sex, lots of sex, passion, exhibitionism and voyeurism, and wanton desire wrought with sexual fetishes. This story is about BDSM, group sex, and about a man allowing his friends to have their wicked, sexual way with his new girlfriend when she's blindfolded and tied to the bed while he watched and masturbated himself.

"Susan! Susan!"

In the way that Marlon Brando as Stanley Kowalski yelled out Stella, played by Kim Hunter, Matthew heralded his sexual desire for Susan by yelling out her name.

"Susan! Susan!"

# # #

That weekend, finally, alone with her in her apartment, Matthew moved to the bed with Susan. Wanting to take his time with her before his three friends arrived to gangbang her, he wanted to get her in the mood. He wanted to give her sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock. He wanted to make sure that she was sexually satisfied before expecting her to sexually satisfy three men who didn't love and appreciate her in the way that he did.

As if she was an expensive Christmas gift ready to unwrap, in between long, wet kisses, he took his time unbuttoning her blouse. As if each button was the key to her heart and the key to his lustful desire, he looked to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before unbuttoning the next button. Sexually seducing her, before unbuttoning the second button of her blouse, her traced her long, sexy line of cleavage and fingered the top of her lacy bra while French kissing her.

"I love kissing you, Matthew," she said surprising herself by saying that so soon. They barely knew one another and, seemingly, she was already in love. "I love it when you stick your tongue in my mouth. I enjoy sucking your tongue as if I'm sucking your cock. I especially enjoy it when you take your sexual time with me," said Susan. "No man has sexually seduced me in the way that you sexually seduce me. You make me feel so sexy and special. You make me feel so wanted. You make me feel like a woman," she said.

Continuing to take his time, once he unbuttoned the second button, he felt her big breasts through her bra, first one and then the other, while continuing to kiss her.

"That feels good, almost relaxing. I love having my breasts felt while French kissing you. You make me feel as if I'm a teenager on Prom night again," she said with a little laugh.

He lifted her short skirt to expose her white, bikini panties to his horny eyes. He stared at her exposed panties as if he had never seen a woman in her panties before. He reached between her shapely thighs to trace her pussy slit before cupping her entire, panty clad cunt in the palm of his hand. Sexually teasing her, he lightly fingered her pussy through her panties.

"That made me hot when you lifted my skirt to expose my panties to you. I'm such an exhibitionist. I love flashing my body. I enjoy showing my panties to unsuspecting men. I enjoy showing my panties to you, Matthew," said Susan.

Teasing her with his finger, while making her wet with lustful, sexual desire, he fingered and rubbed her pussy through her panties.

"Oh, Baby, that feels so good when you rub my pussy through my panties. You're already making me wet. I'm so very wet," she said. "I'm ready for you to take me and fuck me."