A Train Car Named Desire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if he was making out with her in the back row of a movie theatre, he felt, fondled, and gently squeezed her big breasts through her bra while kissing her. Then, as soon as her nipples made their erect, impressions known, he pulled, turned, and twisted them through her bra. Instead of just groping her, taking his sexual time with her while continuing to French kiss her, he treated her like the sexual Goddess that he felt she was.

"As if you're a mind reader, Lover, you know exactly what to do and when to do it. You can make me cum just by feeling my breasts while fingering my nipples. I love being felt through my clothes while kissing you," she said. "I love how you make love to me. I love how you take your time with me instead of rushing me before I'm wet and ready for you."

He kissed her nipples through her bra before unbuttoning the last button of her blouse.

"May I strip you naked, Susan? I want to get you ready to greet my friends naked. I want them to see all of you," he said with a dirty laugh. "They're not going to believe that you have such a beautiful face to go along with your magnificent body."

She wiggled her ass on the bed.

"Please do. Strip me naked, Matthew. I want your friends to see me without my clothes. I want them to see all of me. I want them to touch and feel all of me," she said as if she was already imagining being naked. "I want them to gangbang me. I want to suck all of their cocks before fucking them."

Before she sat up for him to remove her blouse and bra, she stretched with her arms raised over her head. Taking that as his signal, he touched, felt, fondled, cupped, and fingered her armpits while licking her underarms. Then, she lifted her hips for him to remove her skirt and panties. Just like that, ready for his friends to gangbang her, she was naked.

Matthew stared at her naked body as if he had never seen a naked woman before. He felt, fondled, and cupped her breasts in his hands while fingering her nipples. He fingered her blonde, trimmed pubic hair before tracing her pussy slit with his fingertips.

"You're so beautiful," he said. "You have such a sexy and shapely body."

Knowing what he wanted, she raised both of her arms again as if she was already tied to the bed. She allowed him to cup her armpits with both hands. Then, concentrating on her left arm, he moved closer to her to finger her armpit while sniffing and licking her armpit.

"Much like the rest of your beautiful body, you have such beautiful underarms. I love your armpits," he said continuing to finger them while licking them. "I love fucking your armpits with my finger while licking them and sniffing them."

He made love to her armpits as if he was making love to her pussy.

# # #

Right on time, as soon as she was naked, his three friends, Jim, Bob, and Tom arrived. Ready to take over where Matthew left off, they stared at Susan's naked body as if they had never seen a naked woman before. Instead of introducing themselves and making light and polite conversation, not wasting any time, they stripped themselves naked. With them ruining things by rushing things, Matthew interceded before his friends climbed on the bed.

"Wait! Stop! Slow down," he said. "This is my girlfriend, Susan. Susan, this is Jim, Bob, and Tom," he said.

As if they couldn't speak, the three men smiled and nodded their heads. Acting more like horny teenagers than grown men, again, as if they had never seen a naked woman before, they continued staring at Susan's naked body. She was surely quite the sexy sight to see. Where most women are a bit overweight and/or a bit out of shape, most women don't look good naked, but Susan did. With everything where it should be, as shapely as she was sexy, as if she was a nude model for an artist, her body was flawless.

As much as it sexually excited Matthew for his friends to see Susan naked, with her such an exhibitionist, it clearly sexually excited her for them to see her without her clothes. With her right arm behind her head as if she was posing for a photoshoot, while secretly flashing her naked armpit to Matthew, she rested her body on her left elbow while facing the men. As if she was fully dressed instead of stripped naked, she stared at the four men staring at her. Obviously, she enjoyed the sexual attention of being naked in front of four men.

"So," she said while goading them to speak. "Tell me. I'd like to know. What do you think of my body," she asked while striking a pose?

The men took advantage of her question to stare at her longer and harder.

"You're very beautiful," said Jim.

Jim looked from Susan to look at Bob.

"I love big tits and you certainly have big and shapely breasts," said Bob.

The three men laughed like school boys while staring at Susan.

"A well-rounded behind with long legs is my thing," said Tom. "You have the perfect, tight ass with long, shapely legs."

The three men climbed on the bed. Immediately, Jim moved his lips to Susan's lips and, forcing his tongue in her mouth, he parted her lips with his tongue while Bob was all over Susan's big tits and pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Tom positioned himself behind Susan to fondle, squeeze, and slap her naked ass while reaching around her to fingerfuck her pussy.

As if this was their first-time having gangbang sex, groping her instead of feeling her, too violent in their movements and not sexually loving at all, they were clumsy in their lovemaking techniques. Showing little respect for Susan, they treated her as if she was a whore for hire instead of a beautiful woman and Matthew's girlfriend. Ruining things by rushing things, they treated her more as a thing, a blowup doll, than they treated her as a sexy and beautiful woman.

# # #

"Ow! Stop! That hurts," said Susan looking from Matthew's three friends, Jim, Bob, and Tom to look at Matthew. As if raping her instead of making love to her, when they didn't stop grabbing her and groping her, she loudly voiced her vocal complaint again. "Wait! Don't! Stop! You're hurting me," said Susan sitting up from bed to plead her case to Matthew.

She shrugged her shoulders and raised her hands while looking at his friends with horror and looking at Matthew with hurt and anger.

"What the Hell, Matthew? I agreed to a gangbang while you watched but not a rape. They're too rough. They're raping me. I don't want to be raped. I want them to make love to me. I want this to be consensual and not forced. I want to have control, too. They're hurting me. The last thing I want is to be all bruised as if I had been beaten instead of been made love to by three men."

Taking charge of a sexual situation that had quickly gone awry and turned violent, Matthew stood to voice his outrage that his lucky friends would dare hurt his sexual, fantasy woman while attempting to gangbang her.

"Wait! Stop! No! No! No! You're doing this all wrong," he said holding up his hands as if stopping traffic! "You're ruining everything by rushing everything. Slow down. What's the rush? You mustn't attack her. You mustn't force her. Instead, you must make love to her. Enjoy her naked body and, trust me, she'll do whatever you want her to do. Instead of groping her, savor her alluring sexuality. Enjoy the moment," he said.

He looked from one of his three friends to the other of his three friends. He looked at them as if they were inexperienced virgins who never had sex with a woman before. Obviously, they never had sex with a woman who was as beautiful and as sexy as Susan. Not understanding what he and/or Susan sexually wanted, when they looked at him dumbfounded, he continued explaining.

"What's the hurry? Do you have to be somewhere? You're going too fast. You're going way too fast. You're acting like rapists instead of lovers. You're hurting her. Haven't you ever made love to a woman," he said looking from one of his friends to the other? "Instead of trying to fuck her to death while pounding her pussy hard and fast, take your time with her. Make slow, sweet love to her as if she's your woman and the love of your life."

When Matthew leaned down to give Susan a kiss and to calm her fears, Jim, Tom, and Bob moved from the bed to stand beside the bed. He kissed her as if she was his lover, and she was. He kissed her as if he was in love with her, and he was. As if this was a master class of lovemaking, they watched Matthew as if he was the teacher instead of their friend. It wasn't until he was making out with her that he felt her breasts and fondled her breasts while fingering her nipples.

Taking his time, he reached around her to feel her firm, round ass while continuing to kiss her. Then, when he reached down to play with her blonde, trimmed pubic hair with his fingers, she responded by opening her legs to give him access to her already wet pussy. As if he adored her and adored everything about her, he cupped her pussy in his hand while gently sliding slow fingers along her pussy slit. As if she was delicate and breakable, he penetrated her pussy with his finger while continuing to kiss her.

"I love the way that you lovingly kiss me," she said swooning in his arm. "As if I'm having sex with myself in my bath, I love how you make me feel when you ever so softly and slowly touch me."

Reluctant to let her go, Matthew stood from the bed to allow his friends to try again.

# # #

"Sorry, Susan," said Matthew pushing back her long, blonde hair to stroke the side of her pretty face while climbing off the bed.

She wrapped her hand around his cock, moved it to her lips, and kissed the head of his stiff prick.

"I can't wait to suck you later," she said pulling him down to her to whisper in his ear. "I can't wait to give you the best blowjob you ever had."

Then, he moved away from her to turn to his friends again.

"Don't just grope her. Make love to her. Make slow, sweet, and passionate love to her beautiful body. Honor her body and cherish her for who she is, a beautiful and sexy woman. Instead of violating her by banging her as if she's a farm animal or merely a hole in your mattress, make love to her." He looked at his friends with insight. "Your problem is that you're afraid to show how vulnerable you are in front of one another. Well, get over that because this is your chance to have sex with a one-of-kind woman."

When his friends looked at him as if they didn't know what he wanted them to do, Matthew climbed on the bed again to show them how to make love to Susan.

"Take your time with her. As if she's a fine, French wine, sip her. Don't guzzle her. As if she's a fine painting, a masterpiece in a museum, look at her naked body to appreciate her first. As if she's your dream woman, your Playboy Playmate of the month, look at her big, naked, and natural breasts. Look at her round, firm ass. Look at her naturally blonde, trimmed pussy. She's beautiful. As if she's Miss Universe, look how beautiful she is. Appreciate her beauty by making love to her instead of just having sex with her," said Matthew.

He lovingly touched, felt, and fondled Susan's D cup breasts.

"As if she's your woman and she's in love with you, and as if you're her man and you're in love with her, show her how much you love her. Lovingly touch and feel her instead of groping her. Don't just mount her and fuck her but, as if she's the sweetest and most delicious candy in the world, lick her first. That's right. Lick her. Lick her everywhere," he said looking at his friends as if he was their teacher instead of their friend. "Lick her armpits, lick her tits, lick her nipples, lick her ass, and lick her pussy."

He showed them by licking Susan. Disguising his fetish for her underarms by showing them how to make love to her by licking her first, he licked her as if he was making love to her. Albeit licking her armpits a little too much, he spent as much time licking her armpits as he did when licking her pussy.

# # #

"Oh, my God, Matthew," said Susan grabbing the sides of his head with both hands. "You're such a good licker. I love your tongue. That feels so incredibly good. I never thought I'd say this, being this is my first time being licked everywhere, I love being licked," she said with a dirty laugh. "I love being licked by you."

He nodded to his friends as if say, see, I told you so. If you treat her like something precious, she'll return the favor. If you treat her as if she's a Goddess, she'll treat you as if you're a God. Trust me, you won't get anywhere if you treat her like a whore," he said.

"Now, let me see you lick Susan," said Matthew. "I want to watch you lick every beautiful inch of her sexy and shapely, womanly body. Lick her tits, lick and suck her nipples, lick her belly, lick the insides of her shapely thighs, lick her cunt, and lick her beautiful ass. Get your tongue way up there inside of her ass to toss her salad," before getting off the bed, he demonstrated his salad tossing skills by licking Susan's ass.

"Matthew, that feels so incredibly good," said Susan wiggling her naked ass when her boyfriend's tongue was buried in her ass for his tongue to go deeper.

He looked from one of his friends to the other one of his friends while drying his face on a towel.

"Don't forget to lick her feet while sucking her toes. Women love having their toes sucked. Stick your tongue in between each toe while sucking each toe," he said. "Lick and suck her toes in the way that you'd lick and suck her nipples."

Susan squirmed her sexual pleasure.

"Oh, my God, Matthew. That feels so incredibly good," she said staring down at him licking and sucking her toes. "No one has ever licked my feet and sucked my toes. Now that I know what it feels like, as much as I enjoy having my underarms fingered and licked, I love having my feet licked and my toes sucked."

Saving the best for last, he told his friends exactly what he wanted to see them do to Susan.

# # #

"Did you hear that? She likes having her armpits licked," he said while slowly and seductively licking her armpit, first one and then the other. "Her underarms are a very sexual and sensual part of her sexy body," he said while licking her underarms longer and more lovingly. "Yeah, lick her armpits really good. As if you're licking her pussy, her armpits need to be licked, savored, and enjoyed, too." He stood to look at her. "Look at her underarms. She has beautiful armpits."

As if he was a movie director directing the love scene of Susan, the star of his movie, he showed Jim, Bob, and Tom what he wanted them to do to her and how to make love to her. He took her in his arms as if she was the most beautiful woman in the world and, to him, she was. He took her in his arms as if he was alone with her and ready to make passionate love to her.

With his three friends watching, he kissed her. Then, he parted her red, full lips with his tongue and kissed her, again. He French kissed her. He kissed her lovingly. He kissed her as if she was his wife but more than his wife. He kissed her as if she was his lover. As if already under his spell she swooned with his touch and with his kiss.

"Oh, Matthew. I love it when you kiss me like that," she said swooning again. "Take me. I'm yours," she said with a laugh while holding up her arms to him.

Then, instead of groping her, and instead of forcing her to do things that she doesn't want to do, taking his time with her, he touched, felt, and fondled her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. First one and then the other, he fingered her nipples while sucking her nipples. Not stopping there, as if his tongue was his second penis, while showering her with kisses in between, he licked her ears, he licked her neck, and he licked her breasts. He continued licking her while sucking her nipples.

All part of him making love to her, with him licking her everywhere, and with her getting what she wanted, she didn't think twice about him fingering, sucking, and licking her armpits. Instead of her recoiling from him touching, fingering, cupping, sniffing, and licking her underarms, she seemed to enjoy the extra attention given to an otherwise sexually ignored and abandoned part of her amazing body.

"Oh, Matthew, that feels so erotically sexy when you lick me under my arms. It tickles but if feels so good. I love having my underarms licked. Lick my armpits again, Sweetie," said Susan.

He continued to lick her and her armpits as if he was a hungry animal devouring her with his tongue. Not wanting to hurt her, never wanting to hurt her, working his way down, he licked her tits, he licked her stomach, and he licked her pubic hair before sticking his tongue in her pussy. Now that he had sexually excited her with his tongue, and now that she was his for the taking, he continued licking her pussy while eating her cunt.

"Oh, Matthew," said Susan again while taking his head in between her hands again. "Don't stop. Please don't stop. You're going to make me cum. Lick me harder. Lick me faster while fingering my pussy."

# # #

As if worshiping her by paying homage to her beautiful, naked body, he licked her here, there, and everywhere. As if his tongue had a lithium, ion battery inside, he licked her thighs, her knees, and her legs. Then, while massaging her feet, he licked her feet before sucking her toes again. Sticking his tongue in between her toes, while setting the stage for him to lick her armpits again, she giggled with sexual delight.

Then, turning her on her stomach, he made himself comfortable in between the back of her legs. Working his way up from her feet, he licked the back of her thighs and inside of her thighs. He licked her round, firm ass. Then, continuing to lick her ass, he parted her ass cheeks with his hands and licked and fingered the inside of her ass while licking and fingering the back of her pussy.

He moved her to her back again and climbed her body as if he was a snake climbing a tree. On the way up, he licked her pussy again and licked and sucked her tits before kissing her and making out with her. Then, paying homage to her underarms again, he fingered them while licking and sniffing them again. Saving that for later when he was alone with her, he really wanted to fuck her sexy and shapely armpits. He wanted to cum all over her underarms, first one and then the other.

"Now, that's how you lick a beautiful woman. Now, that she's sufficiently licked, you may fuck her," he said. "Only, don't fuck her like a dog fucking another dog, make love to her first."

# # #

He watched his best friend, Jim, climb on the bed with Susan and mount her. She was already wet from being licked. She was so wet from being licked everywhere. Soaking wet, she was dripping wet just from him licking her everywhere she needed and wanted to be licked. The king of lickers, as if his tongue was another sexual appendage, he used his tongue in the way that he used his fingers and his cock.

"Now, before you fuck her, make love to her. Then, once she's swooning, fuck her! Fuck her harder. Fuck her faster," said Susan's new boyfriend to his friends while watching them fuck his new girlfriend. "Yeah, that's it. Give her a sexual orgasm with your cock. Make her cum. She wants to cum. She needs to cum. Fuck her! Fuck her harder. Fuck her faster. Yet, instead of fucking her like an animal would fuck another animal, fuck her with loving passion while holding her and kissing her."

Matthew paused to see where his other two friends were and why they weren't on his bed and having sex with Susan.

"And you," he said pointing to Bob, who was obviously stunned by her beauty and by the sexuality of her naked body. "What are you doing? Don't just stand there. Stick your cock in her mouth. Have her blow you. Trust me, she wants to blow you. She wants to suck your cock. She wants you to cum in her mouth and all over her face," he said while Susan stared up at him with her mouth already opened, ready, and waiting for his cock to fill her piehole. "She wants you to give her a cum bath."