A Train Car Named Desire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something she always had wanted to do, with them both agreeing to do this, not raping her but respecting her, Susan imagined her new boyfriend stripping her naked, tying her to their bed, blindfolding her, and allowing his friends to gangbang her. Then, with her choosing which of his friends that she wanted to suck and fuck, she allowed him to invite three of his friends over to have sex with her. She imagined Matthew watching her being sexually ravished by his three friends while he masturbated himself.

Yet, instead of being blindfolded, she wanted to see what was happening. Instead of being tied to the bed, she wanted her hands free to touch and feel the cocks of the men who were gangbanging her. Now, taking on two of his friends at a time, double penetrated, orally and vaginally, her favorite kind of sex, she sucked one while fucking the other.

After she sucked and fucked all three of her boyfriend's friends, he allowed her to take a shower. Not stopping there, she invited the three men in the shower with her. While she soaped them up, she allowed them to soap her up. Then, pushing her against the shower wall, they made love to her and fucked her again while Matthew sat on the toilet watching while masturbating himself.

# # #

Having search for his sexual, fantasy woman all of his life, he wasn't about to let her go. With him in a loveless marriage without children, he wanted to divorce his wife to marry Susan. The love of his life, now that he found her on, of all places, a commuter car, he'd never let her go.

Moreover, after seeing how his friends reacted to her and disrespected her by being too rough with her, he'd never have gangbang sex with her again. Once he married her, wanting her all to himself, no other man but him would experience the sexual pleasure of her naked body. Instead, still playing their sexy games of sexually teasing and flashing one another, he finally found the sexual relationship that he had always wanted to have.

"I love you, Susan," he said pulling her away from his friends.

As soon as his friends left, she wrapped her arms around his neck and passionately kissed him.

"And I love you, Matthew," she said.

As soon as his divorce was final, he married Susan.

THE END