A Train Encounter Pt. 08

Story Info
A new revelation encourages Tracy to step it up.
3.7k words
4.75
8.5k
7

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NJNomad
NJNomad
44 Followers

I sat there, leaning across the table, only a few inches from Tracy who was doing the same. I could almost see her thinking about this new revelation. She had a habit of biting her bottom lip when she was trying to find a way to ask a potentially embarrassing question that was both adorable and sexy as hell. She was doing that now, but with a grin and mischievous sparkle in her eye that usually means she's up to something. I stared at her, inches from my face, and waited. She didn't move, didn't say anything, just looked at me, occasionally looking as if she was going to speak but all that came out was an inquisitive "Hmmmm..."

There was a moment of almost awkward silence as I took it all in and tried to read her thoughts. She just stared at me, grinning, and it was obvious her wheels were turning and she was scheming about something. I had to break the silence, so said "Well, I'm glad we got that straightened out".

She smiled a little and just said "mmhmmmm". I waited for more, but she didn't say anything else; just stared at me for a moment before lifting her feet and resting them on the table. My eyes shifted to the bottoms of her boots that were now filling my view.

Tracy seemed to be holding back a giggle and that glint in her eye started to look like it was sparkling. When she finally spoke all she said was "So, what's on your mind?"

I wasn't expecting a question like that and didn't have an answer so just blurted out "Um, I think we turned a corner, we should celebrate." and let out a weak laugh.

Tracy smiled and put her feet back on the deck before leaning in again. "Mhmm... how do you think we should celebrate?"

She was up to something.. I knew she was up to something; but I didn't know what. I made a suggestion to see where she was going with this... "Um... Cosmos?"

"I think we can do better than Cosmos."

"Ok, better than Cosmos. I have a couple bottles of Champaign, I can pop one open."

She started twisting her feet, almost like she was waving to me with them, and said "Nope."

I got a fluttering feeling in my gut. "Maybe you should just stand on me again."

"And...?"

And? I was psyched that she wanted to stand on my face again, but what did she mean "and?" Did she want a foot massage? Or maybe grind her feet on my cheekbones again? What was she getting at?

I was at a loss. She had something running through her mind but I had no idea what it was. I decided the best thing to say was "Um, and do whatever you want to do?"

She laughed at my discomfort, and said "Now that's the best answer you could have given. You know when you lay down before the thought of stepping on you to get to the couch flashed through my mind but I didn't want to hurt you."

I thought back for a minute about when I was sitting on the floor, so close to her legs encased in white stockings, moist with sweat and so warm I could feel the heat without touching them. Then of laying down, my head touching her boots, looking up at her amazing legs, trying not to look up her skirt but failing. I was starting to breathe a little harder, and thought of her hopping over me to get on the couch, the incredible smell when she took her boots off and dropped her feet on my face...

Her boots. She still had her boots on when I lay down, and when she hopped over me. I stared at the bottoms of her boots in front of me for a minute and then looked up to see her watching me.

She smiled a little, waiting a minute before saying anything, and then it was just "Mhmm..."

I couldn't believe it, but I thought I knew what she was getting at so asked "You want to stand on my chest with your boots on?"

"Now that sounds like the perfect way to celebrate, I thought you would never ask. I was just thinking of stepping on you to get to the couch, but standing on you sounds like a lot more fun."

I sat there, more than a little stunned. Tracy had never stepped on me before tonight and it scared the hell out of her when she did. As far as I knew she never so much as walked on someone's back for a massage before tonight. But here she was, deciding that I was going to get stood on again, and she was going to be the one doing it. With her boots on.

I was shaking with excitement and a little nervousness, but I tried to play it cool. "Well you certainly had a change of heart. An hour ago you were terrified that you had hurt me and I would never want to talk to you again. Now here you are pretty much telling me that you're going to walk around on me in your boots."

Tracy just looked at me. I thought I saw that smirk starting again, but she just started laughing. Like really laughing, as if someone told her the best joke ever. "Oh my God, your face!"

"Huh?" I was completely confused, which made her laugh even harder.

"Oh man, you looked like a deer in the headlights!"

Dammit! She was only teasing me. "Yeah yeah, you got me. Although I have to admit that seeing you getting so into it was kind of exciting, even if it was just an act. I really thought you were going to bring me back into the living room and let me have it."

Tracy just smiled and said "And you were going to let me, weren't you? I could see it in your expression, you were ready to just lay down and let me walk all over you, weren't you?"

The excitement was fading away, but I answered "Well yeah. It was kind of exciting to hear you were thinking along those lines. But you know that I'd gladly lay down any time you want to step or walk on me in any way, right?"

"Any time, huh?" She tapped her chin for a minute. "And any way?" Then she stood up and tugged on my shirt a little. "Didn't you say something about celebrating?"

My heart skipped a beat and we walked to the living room. Tracy lifted her chin a little to indicate the spot between the couch and coffee table where I was laying earlier. It took me all of 3 seconds to hit the ground and lay in that spot again, on my back with my head touching her shoes, just like the first time.

The sight of her white nylon covered legs towering over me was almost as exciting as seeing her smiling face looking down at me. "Well you weren't kidding, were you?" She joked. At that point I saw her bite her lips a little, and then her boot came down and rested in my chest. "Are you sure?" She asked, dragging out the last word to make it sound almost like a dare.

I was shaking again. I knew that Tracy finally understood that it was ok if she hurt me some, and here she was standing over me, one booted foot resting on me, and daring me to let her step on my chest in them.

"I've never been more sure of anything."

I felt her weight push down and I swear she was standing on my chest before she finished answering "Good."

The pain was completely different. The heels on her boots were well worn, and probably about an inch square, not thin by any means, but they still really hurt when she put her weight on them. And she DID put her weight on them! She stood there for a minute, glancing at me, but mostly concentrating on keeping her balance. She was rocking and swaying on my chest, digging her heels into me with every movement, and kind of stepping around to find a spot where she could balance better.

"Is this too much? You're making faces like I'm killing you."

I know I was clenching my teeth and probably scrunching my whole face while she moved around, but managed to tell her "No, you're good."

This time she didn't question it, and just gave a cheery "Ok." and went back to walking around on my chest.

After a few minutes she turned and flopped onto the couch. "Wow, that's a lot harder than I thought it would be. I really couldn't get my balance."

Her attitude was so much different. Earlier she was a mess when she thought she had hurt me. Now she was apologizing for stomping on me in her boots with the same level of concern as if she'd dropped a fork on the floor.

I felt around my chest, this time it did hurt a bit but I was loving it. "No need to apologize, I enjoyed it. You'll find your balance after a while if you want to try again."

"Not right now." She responded. "I should wear my punk boots next time, the heel is shorter and fatter on them so it would probably be easier to balance. For now I'll just take them off."

"The next time, huh?"

"We'll yeah, unless you just want to stick with boring old foot massages and face rubs."

She was unzipping her boots as she was talking, and when she pulled them off she just plopped her feet onto my face again as if it was the most normal thing to do. They were surprisingly damp again. Not completely wet like when she took them off earlier, but the hour and a half or so that we spent talking outside was apparently enough time for them to heat up again. I reached up to give her a foot rub, but she stopped me, saying "You can just relax. I'll take care of it." And then she started grinding her feet on my face, using my cheek bones to give herself a foot massage again.

After a while my face was starting to burn a little. I don't know if it was just the abrasiveness of her stockings or the fact that she was grinding sweat into the spots where she was rubbing. I needed a break and asked "So... are you going to stand on me?"

She asked "Do you really want me to?" I must have sighed and looked frustrated, because she laughed and said "Just kidding, on your chest or your face?"

I answered "Whatever you want, I'm happy with either." and put my hands up.

Tracy got the idea and grabbed my hands, bounced off the couch onto my chest, and squatted down, looking at me from between her knees. "Ready?" I laughed and grunted a little from her weight being concentrated on the balls of her feet, but managed to say "yes".

She smiled, said "You asked for it" and stood up, bending over and wobbling around until she found her balance. Letting go of my hands she slowly stood up, eventually letting go to stand up straight with her arms out to her sides and balancing there.

"TADA!!!"

Now that was the kind of silliness I was hoping for from her and it struck me as funny. I laughed a little and she lost her balance, wobbling and stepping around on my chest until I put my hands up and she grabbed them to stabilize herself. She stood there, bent over and using my hands for balance, looking straight down at me with that smirk and said "Watch it mister or I may accidentally step on your face again."

I made a crack about it being her fault for making me laugh, but that if those were the consequences maybe I should try to make her laugh instead. She responded in a very playful voice, saying "No need for that." and very slowly and deliberately stepped on my face, holding my hands and leaving her other foot on my chest, and just stood there for a minute to get her balance before bringing the other foot down and telling me to stay still so she could try standing up straight.

I felt every little wobble as she stood there with both feet, shifting back and forth to keep her balance. I was loving the smell and the feeling of her warm, sweaty, stocking feet bearing down on my face with all of her 125lbs as she basically forgot what she was doing as she concentrated on maintaining her balance.

After a little while I was starting to struggle, but didn't want to let her know. She must have sensed something, because she stepped back onto my chest again, but this time just stood there talking to me. "How are you doing down there? Still like the feeling of being smashed?"

As I started to answer she shifted her weight to one foot and curled the toes of the other around my nose again. I admitted that I needed a small break, but I was still loving every minute of this. The fact that her feet were so incredibly sweaty just helped hit all of my fetishes, so to me this was just amazing.

She gave me a mischievous look and said "All of them?" and wiggled the foot cupping my nose, filling my breathing with the smell of her foot again and concentrating all of her weight on the one foot on my chest. I happily breathed in that smell, saying "Mhmm, all of them."

Tracy was smiling down at me. I was in ecstasy with her toes pressing down on my nose, the smell of sweat still very strong and filling my senses. After what seemed an eternity, she lifted her toes from my nose, asking again "All of them, huh?", but they didn't go far. She started tracing her big toe back and forth across my mouth, pressing on my lips and pulling them side to side, and asked "Are you sure...?"

I just lay there in shock. My chest was burning and Tracy just stood there, all of her weight on one foot solidly planted in the middle of my chest while she traced the big toe of her other foot around my lips. Sometimes feather light, other times pushing hard and dragging my lips around. The smell of her toes was filling my nose, or it may have just been that her foot stink was ground into my face and that's what I was smelling; I couldn't tell.

"Well?" Her voice brought me back to the moment and the fact that she was still standing on me.

"Well? Well what?"

She moved her foot from my mouth and put it on my chest, standing there with both feet and rolling her eyes at me. After a minute she gave a firm little bounce and answered "Well are you sure we hit all your fetishes tonight, or have you forgotten one?"

Ohhhh, ok. Now I knew what she was getting at. I smiled up at her and said "There are quite a few we didn't, and most likely won't, hit. But I believe the one you're thinking of is one of yours".

She thought about it for a moment and put her toe back onto my lips and said "Oh right, that's one of mine. I didn't think you would mind though." I laughed a little and she pressed down on my lips saying "I didn't think so."

I lay there waiting for the extra push. That little bit of extra force against my lips that would force them open enough for her stocking covered toe to slide through and into my mouth. The suspense was unbearable. I was both dreading and looking forward to it. Her toes weren't as soaked with sweat as the were a little while ago, but would that matter? Had the sweat dissipated, or just dried into your stockings, ready to release all its flavor when it hit the heat and moisture of my mouth. I was shaking.

Tracy's weight on my chest was killing me. Except for the short relief when she moved her toes from my mouth, she had been standing on that same foot, in the same place, for probably ten minutes. Suddenly she pulled her toes off my mouth and pressed that foot onto my face, removing some of the weight on my chest. She stepped forward, putting all of her weight on the foot on my face for a minute, and then stepped off. She reached down, I took her hand, and she helped pull me back up off the floor.

We both flopped onto the couch and said "Whew," at the same time and which caused a mutual fit of laughter. It was almost 11:30, so we had been at it for almost four hours including the break when we talked things out. After a few minutes getting over a case of the giggles I asked "So, what did you think?"

Tracy laughed and said that she had a lot of fun. She really was worried after she had texted me. There were only a couple of times when we met up for drinks that didn't lead to her feet on my face, and she knew that today they were really nasty. She also thought that I was just talking big when I told her I like being walked on to somehow try to impress her, but was glad that we figured it all out.

I agreed with her, saying that I definitely understood where she was coming from. Most people probably wouldn't want to be anywhere near her feet today, but I wasn't most people. I loved that her stockings were not just damp but wet with sweat, that the smell was overwhelming enough to make me dizzy, and that she knew all that but stuck them in my face anyway.

She laughed about that, and asked if that dizziness had anything to do with letting her stand on my face. I couldn't help laughing, but assured her that being dizzy had nothing to do with wanting her to do that, and hoped that she enjoyed it enough to do it again some time.

We decided that it was about time to get her home, so she pulled on her boots and we went out to my car so I could drop her off at hers. A minute or two into the ride she started giggling, and when I asked her why she said that she thought she could smell her feet on my face from the passenger seat. I laughed and told her she was probably right because I could still smell them on my face too.

When we got close to her train station she asked what I was thinking at the end. I told her that I wasn't really thinking anything, just experiencing an overall feeling of bliss. She said "No silly, when I was pushing on your lips. You have to know what I was thinking at that point."

Ahhh, THAT end of it. "Is that really one of your fetishes? You talked about it once so I figured you were ok with it, but it wasn't until tonight that I thought it might be something you're more than just ok with."

She started to answer, paused, and then tried to explain. "Well, I don't know if it's an actual fetish in that I get off on it. It's definitely effective foreplay, but it's not only sexual. I just like the way it feels too. I've never had my toes sucked with stocking on though, or when my feet weren't just cleaned, so with you a lot of the excitement is your reaction. That's kind of why I enjoy sticking my feet in your face too."

"Ok, I think I'm starting to understand. Right at the end there I was totally expecting you to shove at least your big toe into my mouth. I was kind of surprised when you got off me."

Tracy sighed a little. "You have no idea how close you came to having a mouthful of toes. It's been a long time, and it took a lot of willpower to stop myself. "

"Really? Why did you? I mean stop yourself. Why did you stop yourself?"

"I just didn't want to push my luck too much, ya know? I didn't know if you'd be into it and tonight didn't really seem like the best time to just go for it."

I laughed a little, "Well you spent most of the night with your feet on my face in one way or another. My whole face is covered in the sweat from your feet so..." I stopped for a second, inhaled and smelled her feet all over my face, then licked my lips and tasted the sweat on them. "Mhmm, I can taste your feet on my lips.

That got a good laugh out of her. By this time we were at the station and when I pulled up next to her car I let her know that it would have been fine with me if she pushed her toe into my mouth. Hell, all five if she wanted to.

She said "You might feel different if I had known that earlier tonight. You would probably still be tasting my feet instead of just smelling like them." and let out an adorable giggle.

I laughed along with her and got out. When I opened the door I said "Well the summer isn't over yet, so maybe next time."

She gave me a hug, whispered "You can count on it", and hopped into her car.

I turned on my recorder and started talking as I drove home. This was one of the most incredible nights of my life and I didn't want to forget any of it. I knew I had to get up early for work, but stayed up until after 1:30 recording my thoughts, then writing it all down, marking down questions for Tracy and parts where I thought her input would really help. Hopefully the details I've been able to include because of recording the evening's events so soon after they happened make it a more enjoyable read.

To be continued...

NJNomad
NJNomad
44 Followers