A Train Encounter Pt. 07

Story Info
Tracy decides to take matters into her own hands… or feet.
2.5k words
4.5
7.1k
5

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NJNomad
NJNomad
44 Followers

It was shocking at first. My ex had gotten into trample fetish play for a while when we were first married. At 5'1" (155cm) and 100 lbs (45kg) she's a tiny woman, like a pixie, and she was always slow and delicate about it. Plus it had easily been 5 or 6 years since we did anything like that. At 5'3" (160cm) Tracy wasn't much taller, but she was much more fit and a full 25 pounds (11kg) heavier, but here she was standing on my face. No questions, no preparation, no concerns, she just pushed down and stood on my face with all 125lbs. The smell, wetness, and overall sweatiness of her stocking feet went right out of my head, and my whole world revolved around the incredible, painful, ecstatically wonderful feeling of Tracy standing on my face.

Just when I was getting used to it she stepped backwards onto my chest. I looked up to see her face hovering above me. Knees bent a little, looking down at me with one hand on the coffee table and the other on the couch to keep her balance. Both feet on my chest and just standing there like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Are you ok? I'm so sorry. You told me once that you liked that so I thought it would be ok but I should have asked. Did I hurt you? Please say you're ok, or at least not mad, or something."

The words were flying out of her so fast that I couldn't get a word in. When she finally breathed I told her that I was just fine..

She sighed, relaxed a little, and started in again with "Are you sure? You're not just saying that right? You'll tell me if I'm too heavy right? I should have asked first, or brought it up. You're not mad are you?" and kept going for a couple of minutes until I started laughing which almost made her lose her balance.

She staggered a little and said "Oh my God, I'm standing on your chest!" and then twisted sideways to fall back onto the couch..

"Why didn't you say something? I must have been crushing you. You should have told me to get off!"

I took a deep breath and told her to do the same. "Why? I was up enjoying having you stand on me, why would I tell you to get off?"

She gave me a puzzled look, and after a minute apologized again saying "Well I'm still sorry, I should have at least asked if you wanted me to. Last night I was thinking about all the things we've talked about, and the conversation about standing on your face popped into my head when you said to push as hard as I want. I really am sorry, sometimes I do things without thinking them through."

I lay on the floor, listening to her ramble and trying not to laugh, but failing. She finally lightened up a bit and nudged me with her foot, telling me to stop laughing at her although she was starting to laugh too. When I finally stopped laughing, all I could say was "Damn!" That got her worked up again, worrying that she had hurt me, or that I was mad at her.

"Tracy, stop. I'm ok, more than ok actually. I love that you just stood on my face, and that you did it without any warning." She didn't seem to believe me so I continued, "Ok look. To be honest this night is full of surprises. I thought I had experienced your feet at their worst, or best (grinning), the day your chef quit, but they're in a league of their own tonight. I mean, damn!"

"I know, I know. I'm such an idiot sometimes, always pushing things too far and ruining them. When I felt my feet slipping around in my boots at work I thought it would be funny to see your reaction to them like this, but I wish I had just gone home instead of texting you. I'm so sorry. Please say we can go back to the way we were yesterday."

I must have looked confused, because she gave me a puppy dog look and just said "Please?"

I just looked at her for a minute, a little amused but wondering what it would take for her to understand. "Look Tracy, stop worrying. If I had known what your feet were like when you texted me, or that you would end up standing on my face like that, I would have bought you flowers or something. I definitely wouldn't have said no or changed anything. I'm not mad, just the opposite. This is one of the best nights of my life."

She finally looked up and smiled, asking "Really?"

"Yes, really."

"So I didn't knock you out with the stink or crush your face when I stood on it?" She giggled a little at the end of her question so I knew she was starting to relax.

I laughed a little, saying "No, you didn't knock me out or crush my face. Why don't we go out on the deck, calm down, and finish those drinks. You seem like you're a little shaken up."

She agreed that was a good idea and started to head outside. I called her back and handed her boots to her. She gave me a puzzled look, so I explained that the deck was kind of dirty and I didn't want her feet to get all filthy or ruin her stockings.

She started laughing as she pulled them on, saying "you just don't want them filthy in case I stick them in your face again."

I knew she caught me, so I just laughed and responded with "Well yeah, there's that too." It was good to hear her laugh at that.

We sat on the deck for a while finishing the drinks I made over an hour ago which were now completely watered down. She still looked a little concerned so I changed the subject a little by asking her if she enjoyed what we did earlier. It took a minute, but she finally answered "You know what, I did. The first few times we sat in my car I was so worried, but you didn't seem to mind that my feet stunk. Of course the foot massages are great, but as weird as it is, it really feels good when you breathe between my toes. I don't know why you like it or what you get out of it, but I really don't care."

She laughed at herself a little, paused a minute, and continued. "I don't know what came over me today though. When we were setting up for dinner I was walking around and felt my feet squishing, and started giggling because I immediately imagined your expression if I stuck them in your face the way they were."

It was fun to hear her laughing at herself while explaining her thought process, so I laughed along with her until she continued. "Anyway, I actually planned on just teasing you about it. You always tell me that you like when my feet smell, but they're really awful today. I wasn't going to text you, but then I did. I was going to just tease you during the ride home, but then I got off the train with you. Of course the drinks didn't help."

She giggled at herself again but continued, "When you lay on the floor I couldn't help resting my feet on you as a tease. I didn't think you'd mind my boots on you, you told me that once, but I was actually telling myself that I had to leave them on. Tapping you was mostly a tease. You weren't taking them off me so I thought that you probably realized how hot they were all day, but then there I was pulling them off. I really don't know how you survived. The smell was terrible even up where I was sitting."

Her laugh started sounding a little nervous, so while she was giggling I said "Well don't worry, I don't understand it either. I just know that stockings, boots, and sweaty feet do something to me. This was just incredible today, beyond what I ever imagined, but I loved it. I really do think I was in a trance when you were using my face to massage your feet."

It was my turn to dig up an old conversation we had: "Remember when we first met? You told me that you liked to lick an old girlfriend's breasts when she came home from the gym, and enjoyed it a few times when she trapped your face in her armpit when you were doing it. I think that's a lot like me with feet. It doesn't make sense, but you loved it."

Tracy finally smiled, saying "Mhmm, I guess that makes sense. I kept expecting you to push them off your face, and that you were just being nice by not complaining. I'm so relieved that you weren't all grossed out by it."

It was good to see her finally accept that I really did enjoy this, but didn't want to dwell on it, so I changed the topic a little. "So... you stood on my face, huh. Outside of worrying that you were killing me, what did you think of it?"

She took a few breaths, both to think and keep herself from getting worked up. "Well at the time I didn't think of it at all. I didn't plan anything out, it just kind of happened. Honestly when you first lay on the floor the thought of stepping on you to get to the couch crossed my mind, maybe that had something to do with it. But it all happened so fast that I was almost surprised to look down and see you under me."

I got a good laugh out of that. "Well then I don't know who was more shocked about it."

She laughed at that as well, took a big gulp of her drink, and relaxed a little more. "As soon as I realized that I was standing on your face I knew it was a mistake. I didn't know what to do. I only stayed there as long as I did because I was in a kind of frozen panic with a million things whipping through my head."

"Oh my God, I'm standing on his face. What's wrong with me; why am I standing on his face?

Why isn't he saying anything, or screaming at me?

Is he unconscious?

How do I explain this? He's going to hate me.

He said he likes this, but this must hurt like hell.

Did I not understand something? This can't be right, it has to be killing him.

What am I doing? I must be crushing his face.

Am I breaking his nose?

No, I'm not standing on his nose, can you break someone's cheek bones?

Oh my God, get off his face already. How do I get off without hurting him more?

He's going to hate me so much. Why did I do this?

I should have just gone home.

He's never going to talk to me again, I'm such an idiot.

Is he even breathing, I can tell if he's breathing.

I really like having him as a friend, why did I do this?

Shit, get off his face already!"

"Then I was looking down at you. I don't really remember making the decision to get off, and definitely not deciding that it would be better to stand on your chest than on your face. I was just suddenly off your face"

She was a little shaky from reliving it, hell I was dizzy just listening to her relating the turmoil in her head at the time. "Jeez, you really were panicking. Well you can relax. You didn't kill me, or break my face, or hurt me too much. And I definitely want to stay friends. I'm not going away."

She visibly relaxed at that, saying "Thank you so much. When I was standing, um, on your face, that still sounds weird to say, I was so worried that I was really hurting you, and that you're never want to talk to me again."

I told her "Well of course it hurt, you're 125 lbs and were standing on my face, but that's part of the enjoyment for me. The fact that your feet were as incredibly sweaty and smelly as they were today only made it better."

"Really? So you like that it hurts?I wish I knew that earlier, I probably wouldn't have panicked as much."

We both got a laugh out of that. I wanted to get her take on all this, so asked if she enjoyed it at all when she stood on me. It took a couple of minutes, but she finally answered.

"Maybe? I think so? I was so worried that I was hurting you that I didn't think about how it felt doing it, but I guess so. It was definitely different than just rubbing my feet on you. It probably would have been different if I didn't think I was going to end up in a hospital with you trying to explain how your nose got broken and why you face stunk like feet."

I got a good laugh out of that, and finally said "Good, so the next time you can relax, be your normal mischievous self, and have fun."

"The next time? Really?"

"Well yeah, if you're ok with it"

"You really want to do that again? I was sure I was putting too much weight on you. I didn't smash your face?"

"You did smash my face, but definitely not too much. Like I said, I like that kind of pain. I hope you're ok with that."

I could see the look on her face change from one of disbelief to understanding.

"Well now that I know I'm fine with it, I just didn't realize that's what you're into. I thought you just liked smelly feet. I've had a couple of girlfriends who were into some pretty extreme things so I get that pain can be exciting. I have no problem causing discomfort and even hurting you a bit if that's what you want."

Well that made me shiver a bit in excitement and we had a rambling conversation about her past experiences, mostly with biting and scratching, and how one of her exes liked being bit hard enough that it would leave a bruise for a few days. By the time we were done she had relaxed, and was smiling a little at the memories. I told her since that was out of the way, she could just have fun next time and not worry about killing me.

She leaned across the table, stared me right in the eye, and said "You better watch out what you ask for". I looked back at her and saw her biting her lip with that glint in her eye and got the distinct impression that things were going to get a lot more interesting.

To be continued...

NJNomad
NJNomad
44 Followers