Sharing a Hotel Room with Coworker

Story Info
Sharing a hotel room with my sexy redhead co-worker.
9.9k words
4.63
31.8k
36
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dcw71296
Dcw71296
23 Followers

Please be warned this is a slow burn story. I had a lot of fun with these characters and have plans for more. Feel free to let me know in the comments if its something you'd like to read! Enjoy!

*********

Sitting at my desk I had the perfect view of the office. I could see everyone who entered and exited the room but more importantly, I had privacy. Quite often I could sit there streaming the latest shows or wasting hours on the feed of social media.The desk had its advantages but it did mean I was often left out of group discussions and only told about meetings and conferences at the very last minute.

"What are you doing here?" barked my boss. "You're meant to be at the LCA convention!" My boss, Michelle, is an angry little woman. She didn't speak to people but snapped at them. After working for her for several years I was convinced she simply did not have the capacity for compassion.

"What LCA convention?" I replied. As soon as the words left my mouth I knew I made a mistake and began to tense.

"Are you kidding me? The LCA convention! The one hosted by ISO! The only thing that we have been talking about for the past 5 weeks? It starts tomorrow and lasts all weekend" Michelle growled. She began to clench her knuckles and I could visibly see them turning white.

"Oh yeah that one" I started, desperately trying to remember what she was going on about. "I have a client call later this afternoon and it needs to be done from the office. I'll make my way to the hotel after that, working on the train of course". This was partly true, I did have a meeting with a client but I hadn't packed and wasn't remotely prepared. Did she say the whole weekend?

"Well you'll have to travel down after the call then. I'll be making sure that your signed in while travelling. Just because you're on the train doesn't mean you can slack off. Any more slip ups from you and you'll lose your bonus" snarled Michelle before turning and walking away.

"Great, not only do I have to sacrifice my Friday but a whole weekend as well because of a stupid conference. And all by myself", I thought. The previous event occurred almost two years ago. I dared to tell a joke to a potential client which had not been approved by Michelle anand since then she had been watching me like a hawk, desperately waiting for me to make another mistake.

The day continued to drag on. I often caught myself staring out the window in a day dream trance. After my sixth snap back to reality, I remembered I needed to book my train and hotel tickets. The only problem being I had no idea where I was meant to go. I sent an email to HR in the faint hope they would be helpful. To my surprise, everything was already booked. Apparently they were made aware of this event months before me.

Finally it reached 5 and my colleagues began to pack their bags and leave. I started to do the same when the dreaded video call tone began to ring. "Oh fuck off" I mouthed before slumping back into my chair. The client meeting was always booked for 5 as the company were based in the US. Although they were all a friendly bunch, at the end of a long day, I just wanted to get on my train and nap.

The meeting finally finished a little after 6pm. I logged off the computer and stuffed it into my bag. The office was empty. Even the cleaners had left. I sat at my desk a little longer, head in hands. I thought about my life choices and how institutionalised I had become. I slowly stood up and stretched. I felt a distinct pop as each of my spine realigned after a long day of slouching. I threw my bag over my shoulder and shuffled toward the door.

As I left the building, the cool evening air hit my face and filled my lungs. It was refreshing. I continued back to my house to pack before making the journey to the station.

I unlocked the door and entered my apartment. I chucked some shirts and underwear into a sports bag. I threw in a pair of grey checked trousers and a jacket along with some other items. I then slid my laptop, charger and some notepads in the bag before leaving for the door again. I closed the door behind me and started headed to the station.

The train carriage was quiet. There were only a handful of people travelling and everyone was well spread out. As I looked out the window I began to day dream again. I opened my laptop and logged in to the system. I could see everyone else was offline except Michelle. "It's almost 7, everyone else is offline, why do I still need to be working. It's not fair" I thought.

I tapped away for half an hour or so, fixing some spreadsheets and formatting reports before the train's wi-fi stopped working and my concentration flatlined. I began to daydream, thinking about what my colleagues would be doing tomorrow while I'm stuck making pleasantries with busy bodies.

My mind bounced around until a lady got on the train. She smiled at me as she walked passed. I smiled back and then began to think how long it had been since I had been with a girl.

I was in my mid 20's, and yet to find a passion I could call my own. I followed various sports, loved all the Hollywood blockbusters and occasionally hit the gym for a workout session. I hadn't been in a relationship since university and even then it only lasted several weeks. I couldn't remember the last time I'd even been with a girl.

Luckily, before I could sink further into my depressing thoughts, the train pulled into my station. I got up and hoped off. Thanks to a map app on my phone I knew the hotel was only a 5 minute walk away.

I left the station and slowly trudged down the street. It was almost 11pm now. My legs were heavy and I let out a yawn. "I can't wait to collapse into bed" I thought.

"In 200m you have reached your destination" my phone alarmed.

"Great" I thought. I made my way down the street. It was a nice area, I could see the sign for the hotel ahead. Opposite it was a pub and a takeaway shop. Before I reached the hotel I passed a bar. The lights were off but I could make out a small dance floor.

There was no one at the front desk. I started to play with the bell, making up songs in my head. After what seemed about half an hour later, an elderly lady emerged from her office. "What" she grunted.

"Yeah, hi to you too" I quipped, to tired to even attempt to be nice. "I've got a room booked for a few days and want to check in please".

The lady scowled. "You want to check in? Now? It's almost midnight." she started.

"Yes I know, it's late but I'm here now so can you just get my key please" I replied, a little annoyed at her rudeness. The lady turned around and picked up the only key left on the rack. It was labelled 204.

"There. Now keep the noise down. It's almost midnight and our guests are trying to sleep" she said while slamming the key onto the desk.

I took the key and made my way to the room. The corridors were warm. Too warm. I could feel a sweat starting to form. Fortunately the room was only half way down the corridor.

As I walked down the corridor I could hear a raised voice. The voice got louder as I approached my door. I couldn't make out the words but I could tell the voice was angry. I put the key in the lock and paused. The voice sounded like it was coming from my room. Surely not. Surely it's just an echo from a room further down. I turned the key and pushed the door open.

To my surprise the lights were already on. The TV was playing and there was a bag on the floor but the biggest surprise was that someone was sitting on my bed.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" a female voice exclaimed. She looked terrified and she had a right to be. She hung up the phone and pulled the bed sheets to cover herself.

"Wait, what" I stuttered. "Why are you in my room?"

"Why are you in my room? Get out?!" the voice screamed.

Stunned, I looked around the room and then at the woman. She looked strangely familiar. "Zara? Is that you?" I asked.

"Wait, Dean?! What the fuck are you doing here?" Zara replied. Her panic seemed to be replaced by a sense of relief as a complete stranger hadn't barged in but she was still in shock.

I took a deep breath before explaining what had just happened. We concluded that there must have been some kind of mix up.

"I'll go back to reception and ask for another room. Hopefully that old lady will still be there" I started. "I am really sorry for barging in on you". Zara smiled and said If anything I'd saved her. I could tell by her tone that she was indeed angry with someone and most likely arguing with them. I left the room and went back to reception and again waited to be seen.

Zara and I had joined the company together as part of a graduate scheme and as a result we got on very well. She was only a year older than me. She had long ginger hair, big green eyes and a few freckles on her nose. She was about 5'3 in height and, although she kept it hidden, gorgeous body.

"Well at least I won't be alone this weekend but I hope things won't be awkward now" I thought as I walked back to reception.

Again I rang the bell and again I waited. The old lady came out with a face like thunder. "What on Earth is wrong with you! What do you want at this ungodly hour?" She hissed and I explained about the room mix-up.

"Well there is nothing I can do! All the rooms are booked because of some conference nonsense so you'll have to stay there won't you". No sooner had she finished the sentence, she walked back to her office. "And if you ring that bell one more time, there will be consequences"

I sighed before once again grabbing my bag and heading for room 204. I knocked on the door this time. After a few seconds I heard the lock turning before the door opened.

"The lovely hag at the front desk said there are no rooms left so can i crash here tonight please" I pleaded. It was almost 1 am now and I just wanted to sleep. Zara opened the door and let me in. She was wearing a baggy t-shirt which covered her torso but barely stretched below her ass. Her pale legs were exposed and my gaze lingered longer than it should have. She jumped back onto the bed. I noticed that she was wearing light pink silky underwear but before I could see more, she covered herself under the sheets.

"Thank you for letting me in," I said. I then explained what the lady at the front desk said and told Zara I'd look for another hotel in the morning. I began to make some room on the floor before looking for some extra sheets.

"What are you doing?" Zara asked as I began to open the wardrobe.

"I'm looking for some sheets or a blanket," I replied.

"Why?" Zara asked.

"Well I need one to keep covered while I sleep" I explained. Zara looked at me and then at the makeshift bed I had constructed on the floor.

"Oh don't be silly! You don't have to sleep on the floor, the bed is plenty big enough for us before" she said while patting the bed.

"Are you sure that's okay? It won't be weird for you?" I asked.

"Of course not, we are both adults, we can both sleep in a bed, and besides it's only for one night" Zara smiled.

"Thank you, I do still need to find a blanket though" I grinned

"Why?" she replied.

"Well I thought I was going to have the room to myself and as I sleep naked I didn't bring any night clothes" I explained

Zara's eyes widened a little at that comment. "Well just sleep in your boxers then. Trust me if I knew we were sharing a bed I would have packed something a little less revealing" Zara giggled.

I turned the lights off before unbuttoning my shirt and unzipping my trousers. As I changed out of my clothes I could just see Zara in the reflection of the mirror. It appeared as if she was straining to get a better view. I didn't think too much of it and just assumed my tired brain was playing tricks. After a few minutes we both got comfortable, said good night, set the alarms for the morning and went to sleep.

***

The next morning I awoke before the alarms went off. I allowed my eyes to adjust to the darkness before sitting up and stretching. Just like every morning, I needed a piss. I carefully slid out of bed, taking care not to disturb Zara. As I walked toward the bathroom, I looked back at the bed and to my delight Zara's top had risen during the night. She lay on her back, the top lifted up one side, exposing her toned stomach. I watched as she took her breath, her stomach rising and falling in a relaxing rhythm.

She turned onto her side, as she did the top once again pulled up, this time exposing the side of one of her large breasts. It became clear to me that she was not wearing a bra. I could just make out the outline of her nipple in the darkness. I stood there a while, transfixed on half a boob that I could barely see, but apparently even this was enough to excite me. My cock started to swell in my boxers. Just as I thought about stroking it, Zara moved again in her sleep making me jump. I quickly jumped into the bathroom to make sure she didn't see me standing over her.

I stood staring at my reflection. I still really needed to pee but my dick had other plans. I reached into my boxers before squeezing my hardening dick at the base. With my other hand I pulled my boxers down until I was completely naked. A normal morning for me started with a jerking session. I thought it counted as exercise. I started to stroke myself. My thoughts solely on Zara.

I started to stroke faster. My dick wasn't the longest, only around 7 inches but it was thick. So thick that I struggled to wrap my hand around it. I spit directly onto the tip and rubbed it down the length of my shaft. I closed my eyes and imagined Zara's legs and side boob. Just as I could feel my orgasm building, there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Hey, are you going to be in there much longer?" Zara asked. Startled, I let go of my dick and pulled my boxers up. I guess this would have to wait until later I thought. I picked up a towel from the rail to hide my still swollen manhood. I opened the door and shuffled past Zara. She quickly closed the door behind her "thank you".

I sat on the edge of the bed and slowly let my cock soften. Zara came out of the bathroom. She was still in her top, her legs on show for me. "Did you have a shower?" She asked, puzzled by my obviously dry towel.

"No, I couldn't get it to work. I'm hopeless with hotel showers" I laughed, impressed with my quick response.

"Oh okay, I'll get it started if you want?" Zara smiled. She seemed to be in a better mood this morning. Her messy ginger hair fell down to her shoulders and her big green gushy eyes sparkled in what little light filled the room. I nodded and smiled. She hopped back into the bathroom and called for me. As I entered the room, I was greeted with an extraordinary view.

The shower was in the bath. An odd button needed to be pressed in order for water to come out the shower head and not the bath tap. Bent over the shower was Zara. I could see she was trying to pull the separator but I could also see much more. Her top had lifted slightly exposing her ass. Her pink underwear had ridden up between her ass cheeks and snuggly caressed her pussy.

"Well don't just stand there, give me a hand" Zara grunted while struggling with the separator. I stood behind her and thought about grabbing her by the hips and thrusting into her, but decided it best to help instead. I gave the separator a twist and pull and water began to spurt from the shower head. Pleased with our work, Zara wished me a good shower and left me alone in the bathroom again.

The warm water felt nice as it trickled over my body. I lathered myself using the provided hotel all in one soap. I'm sure they would brand it as toothpaste and mouthwash if they could. I began to give my dick a clean when there was a knock at the door. "It's like she knows what I'm doing" I thought to myself.

"Hey sorry to disturb you but we only have 10 minutes to get breakfast" Zara said.

"Oh okay, I'm almost done," I replied. The truth was I was nowhere near done. I was worked up and without release and now I was about to spend the day stuck in a conference room.

I jumped out of the shower and dabbed myself down. I admired my reflection. The gym was starting to pay off. My arms and legs had good definition and my chest was just starting to show the months of effort I'd been putting in.

I left the bathroom and noticed that Zara had already left. I checked my phone and saw a message from her. She had made the bed and tidied up clothes. I could smell her perfume. It was sweet but not overpowering. I threw on a shirt and tie before jumping into a pair of trousers and heading for the door.

I went to the front desk to ask about another room as there had been some mix up. There was an old man standing there today. "Didn't my wife already tell you we were fully booked?" he scoffed.

"Well, could you see if another hotel has a room?" I questioned.

"I don't work for the other hotels do I, so how am I meant to know if they're full" the man grunted back.

"Fine forgot it" I snapped and walked off to find Zara and some food.

Zara was sitting at the table. She was alone and deeply invested in whatever she was working on. I decided to sneak up behind her to give her a shock.

"Boo!" I shouted. Zara took off out of her chair and hit my arm. She started smiling and threatened me to do it again. I sat down opposite her and noticed a distinct lack of breakfast.

"Hey, where's the food?" I asked, looking around at the empty hall. Zara smiled.

"You really don't have a clue do you? Breakfast will be provided at the conference when we get there. I was only joking with you.

"You probably could've stayed in the shower. I didn't disturb anything, did I" she said with a cheeky grin.

I sat back in my chair. I had to hand it to her, she did get me with this little prank. But now I felt annoyed about not being able to finish what I had started and give myself the release I desperately needed.

I thought it best to change the subject. "So the receptionist said they're are still no rooms and that he doesn't know about the other hotels, so I'll have a look at lunch for something if that's okay?" I said.

"Oh don't worry about it, we've slept together now so we may as well just do it again for the next 2 nights, if that's okay with you? Plus hotels can be really expensive around here" she replied smiling. "Besides, it was nice sharing a bed"

This confused me. Zara was engaged to personal trainer who loved to look at himself. Id only met him once and that was enough. He spent the whole time tensing his muscles and flirting with the other girls. He seemed like a fuck boy and loved nothing more than bragging about his sex life. "Maybe there's trouble in paradise" I thought. I let the comment go without thinking too much about it.

We sat chatting about work for a bit before heading to the conference. Zara was wearing an electric blue dress. She had brushed her hair and applied some light makeup. As we stood up to travel to the conference, I got to appreciate the dress a little more. Zara often wore baggy clothes around the office making it difficult to guess what her body looked like. But this dress was skin tight. It caressed her body in ways I'd never seen before and for the first time, I realised how big and round her ass was. I made sure to open every door for her just so I could check her out. The way it moved in that dress had my heart racing and my cock twitching.

We entered the conference hall, sat down toward the back and prepared ourselves for the next 8 hours. I was grateful not to be alone, and more grateful that Zara was in a playful mood.

During the conference Zara and I found ways to keep ourselves entertained. We played a few games of tic tac toe, made paper aeroplanes and gave each other a jab in the sides. It was about 4 o'clock when I placed my hand on the table and began tapping to a tune in my head. It took me a while before I noticed Zara was tracing over my scar with her finger. Her gentle touch felt nice. Her finger was slightly cold but soft. I watched her for a moment before turning to look at her.

Dcw71296
Dcw71296
23 Followers