A Trainer for Lynn Ch. 02

Story Info
Lynn and I learn of the Paradox of the Collar.
2.7k words
4.8
3.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JiminNC
JiminNC
53 Followers

par·a·dox

noun

  • 1.a seemingly absurd or self-contradictory statement or proposition that when investigated or explained may prove to be well founded or true

Hannah and I woke up from our post-coital nap and looked at the still-sleeping Lynn. I motioned to Hannah to leave her be, and we quietly snuck out of bed and out of the bedroom. Hannah asked me to make us some margaritas while she got a pad of paper and pen from a kitchen drawer.

"She's still collared. You need to tell her exactly what to do once she wakes up. This is an important time for both of you. You are in charge. You need to establish the rules of what you expect when she's wearing your collar, Jim." Hannah was right, of course, so I sat down and composed a note for her to find when she woke up from her nap:

Darling Lynn:

  • Nipple clamps back on, attached to the collar
  • Plug back in
  • Clit cage remains
  • Hannah and I are waiting for you in the hot tub!

I went back into the bedroom to where my lover was sleeping and placed the note on the pillow next to her where she was sure to find it. I quietly closed the bedroom door and went out the back door to where Hannah and our drinks were waiting at the hot tub.

"Thanks so much for hosting us, Hannah" I told her as I stepped and sat next to her. "I know Lynn appreciates it too."

"Can you believe she's still sleeping?" she asked me.

"Honestly, I can. She's been under some stress at home, in between jobs, and that combined with being the focus of our desires today and that orgasm she had, it's no surprise I guess, poor girl," I told her.

"You certainly are devoted to her, aren't you?" she asked.

"I suppose I am, yes," I admitted.

"That will be important," she told me.

We enjoyed our drinks and the warm jetting water of the jacuzzi, occasionally touching each other under the water with our toes. It was one of the last days of a cool spring before the weather turned North Carolina hot and muggy, which would make the hot tub uncomfortable to use. But it was delightful that day, still sunny as it had been earlier. It was nice getting to know Hannah better, having only chatted with her online and on the phone as we had planned this day.

Before too long, we heard the screen door open and out Lynn came. She had fastened the nipple clamps back on as instructed, the chains connected to her collar. "Hey, you!" I called out to her, "Come and join us!" Her gait on the way over to the hot tub betrayed that the butt plug was in its place, and we could plainly see the clittie cage holding it in place, her balls jutting forward even as the tube jutted downward. It slapped against her thighs as she walked, but what could she do?

"Why'd you let me sleep so long?" she asked, though not too seriously.

"You were so angelic lying there, we couldn't bear waking you" I replied. I held my hand up for her to take as she climbed up and over the side of the hot tub wall. We kissed lightly on the lips, and I offered her to Hannah, who did likewise, and we sat back down, Lynn between us.

"This is so nice out here" Lynn said, now able to admire the garden around which she had been previously led and settling in for a good soak.

Hannah replied, "It really is the best room of the house, isn't it?"

"I see you found my little note?" I asked Lynn, which as expected induced a deep blush in her face and chest. "Yes, sir," she said with downcast eyes looking at her clamped nipples. I lifted her chin and kissed her again and, smiling at her, asked "Still happy?" which elicited a smile in return.

"Don't worry, dear, they won't remain on long" I told her as I raised up the thin chains attaching the nipple clamps to her collar.

We continued soaking in the hot tub, playing footsies with Lynn's caged clit. It was becoming clear to her that she would remain the focus of our ministrations... and desires. She closed her eyes, laid her head back against the side of the tub and quietly savored the attention.

Hannah broke the silence. "Let's talk about the paradox of being collared."

"I can tell you what is happening between you two right now," she continued, "deep down in your minds, even though you may not be conscious of it. I want you to look at each other as I tell you."

We did as she spoke to us. "You would think that being collared is the ultimate act of submission, perhaps like when you're being penetrated, Lynn, but it is much more. When you don the collar, you surrender the means of your sexual gratification to him, yet you trust he will satisfy you, which makes that gratification even stronger when it comes. If he wants to edge you, you are edged. If he wants to delay your orgasm to the next time you meet, you let him because you know that he knows your orgasm better than you do yourself. You know he is going to bring you off, you trust in him."

"And Jim, you took her trust into your heart. When she received your collar, she put her her trust in you. You are responsible for her gratification now. You must always think of how you're going to give her an orgasm, not how she is going to satisfy you. She enjoys giving you head, she loves to receive your seed either orally or in her pussy, but while she is wearing your collar, it's her orgasm that you control, her sexual being. That's the paradox of the collar: she's wearing your collar, but ultimately, it's about how you administer HER orgasm. The collar controls your actions more than hers. She receives the pleasure, but you give it."

We leaned forward and kissed as she said that.

"Jim, you had that collar made for her, didn't you?" Still looking at Lynn, I shook my head yes.

"And why the greenish-brown color of the leather?"

"To match the color of her eyes," I replied as I looked into them. They were moist.

"Lynn did you know that?" She blinked and a tear dropped down her cheek as she shook her head no. She continued to look into my eyes and silently mouthed "I love you."

Embracing what Hannah had said, I realized Lynn had been wearing the nipple clamps for quite a long time, so I reached down and removed each of them. I motioned to Hannah to join me in licking them. Having each worn nipple clamps before, both Hannah and I knew that her nipples would be incredibly sensitive, even painful to our licking, and this was confirmed as Lynn started moaning. She held each of our heads in her hands as we suckled.

Hannah and I joined hands under the water with Lynn's clit cage and nut sac, increasing the sensations that Lynn was feeling, and validating what Hannah had told her about the paradox of the collar.

I pulled my mouth off her nipple and asked, "Where is the key?" as I squeezed her cage. "Teri has it around her neck," she replied, "She knew you were coming over, and it was her way of reminding me- and you."

"My goodness, with Jim's collar and your wife holding your key, you really are one controlled gurl, aren't you?" Hannah said, lifting her mouth off Lynn's other nipple.

"Well, I think Hannah and I have already planned for that, haven't we?" I said to her, "Let's go back inside."

We all three got out of the hot tub and toweled off. I dried off Lynn's clittie and bum as best I could and had her bend over as I removed the plug from her bottom. Doing this in front of Hannah made Lynn blush as I set the plug down on the side of the hot tub, pointing straight up.

"That's alright dear girl, we'll be replacing it soon," Hannah told her as Lynn stood back up.

We led Lynn back into the house and into the bedroom. The training bench was there as we left it, and Hannah and I moved it out of the way and repositioned a black leather cubed cushion in its place. As Hannah plugged its cord in, Lynn was looking at it quizzingly, but as I removed its top cover, she recognized it as a Sybian immediately.

"Oooooooooh", she purred, "Is that for me?" she asked.

"It is for today, darling," I told her as Lynn touched the black silicone phallus that jutted up and out on its top.

"Will that even fit inside me?" she asked earnestly, "It's bigger than anything I've ever taken."

"Now you know why I had you fit Hannah's plug back up inside you after your nap." I reassured her. "You'll be able to take it. Remember what she told us about the paradox. I'll always know where we're going. Now let's get this lubed up," I told her as I handed her a tube of warming gel lube. "Lube is a gurl's best friend, isn't it Hannah?" I asked her as Lynn turned red as Hannah beamed, happy to be able to share her toys with the younger gurl.

"Here, squirt some on my fingers too, Lynn, and go ahead and bend over." Lynn did as she was bade and exposed her pretty backside to me. She continued to spread lube over the phallus as Hannah walked over to her and proffered her clittie-cock to Lynn, which she of course eagerly accepted into her mouth. We were all three still cocksuckers, after all.

As Lynn suckled Hannah, I got busy applying the lube to where she was to receive the phallus shortly. The sphincter ring had tightened back up on the walk from outside to the bedroom, but still accepted my two fingers. She still had the prettiest hole I'd ever seen, freshly shaved that morning, and I regretted that it wasn't my own manhood about to enter her, but we still had plenty of time after this session with Hannah.

"All ready back here!" I pronounced, kissing her bottom cheeks sweetly.

Hannah withdrew from Lynn's mouth, her clit dripping with my lover's saliva. "She's really quite good, you know," she admitted, "now Lynn, lets get you positioned on this."

Hannah showed Lynn how to straddle the Sybian as I positioned her pussy hole over the phallus. Using both hands to steady herself on the front of the device, she slowly sank down onto it. "Ohhhhhh," she said as it entered her, spreading her hole apart. She looked at me questioning.

"You can do it, Lynn. Once you're down on it, Hannah will turn it on."

Lynn did as she was told and continued to squat over the Sybian, taking the phallus into her. I knew she could take it as it and my cock are the same length and roughly the same girth, but it certainly wasn't shaped the same, and of course it was not me impaling myself onto it.

Eventually she had it all up inside her pretty bum. "Child-bearing hips!" I told her, smiling.

"I feel so full" she replied, which reflected the truth of what she felt. The Sybian's phallus was of a different shape than the butt plug she had been wearing, her sphincter stretched wider than what she had been used to.

"Well, let's get started, shall we?" Hannah said as she energized the Sybian. Lynn jumped as it started vibrating deep both deep within her and on her perinium. "Mmmmmmm" she moaned. Hannah and I both stood next to her and offered ourselves to her, which she greedily accepted, alternating between my cock and Hannah's clittie. She was a total sexual being, the vibrating phallus in her pussy, while making love to two cocks with her mouth.

Hannah repositioned behind Lynn to play with her nipples. I'm sure they were still sore, but I also knew that they are hard-wired to Lynn's clit. It would not take long at all for her to orgasm even without touching her clit.

I straddled the Sybian standing facing Lynn, allowing her to suck my cock alone, which she did eagerly. She looked up at me as she bobbed on it. "Mouth only" I told her, letting her continue to support herself with her hands on the leading edge of the Sybian unit. I was indeed finding the paradox of the collar to be true; I had to be constantly aware of what she was doing and how it would lead to her eventual climax. I held her head in my hands as I face fucked her. The eroticism of the scene was overwhelming for me, and I could only imagine what Lynn was feeling. Three people with one desire, to bring the one off.

Hannah had the control unit with her and turned up the vibrations to max before she went back to alternating pinching, twisting, then softly rubbing Lynn's nipples. We looked at each other and knew it was time to bring her to orgasm. I withdrew from her mouth and kissed her deeply before kneeling beside her. Although I couldn't get to her clit (Damn!) I could provide additional stimulation to her nut sac. I squirted more warming gel onto Lynn's genitalia and the horn of the saddle where it rested and squirted some on each nipple for Hannah to rub in before dropping the tube and repositioned back in front of Lynn so that I could massage her balls with both hands. I looked at her clit so cruelly contained within the tube of her chastity cage, swollen against its bondage, and leaking profusely. Her orgasm would come very soon.

In time, Lynn began to buck on the Sybian and on my hands cupping her sac. "Oh god Jim, oh god this is good," she moaned. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming now!" she said as I looked down at her clit which was indeed dribbling thick seminal fluid out the end of the chastity tube. Milky globs of Lynncum dripped onto the Sybian's saddle as Hannah reduced its vibration level. I took my hands away from Lynn's scrotum and held her head in my hands and kissed her deeply throughout the rest of her prostate orgasm. Hannah eased the pinching and tweaking and rubbed her nipples lovingly as we brought her down from her orgasm.

After her orgasm subsided entirely, Hannah deenergized the Sybian and came around to the side where we held Lynn under her arms and helped me lift Lynn off the phallus. She was weak-kneed and dripping cum and lube out of her hole and off her clit. I grabbed a towel to contain the mixture and dried her gently, even wiping gel off her tender nipples. We led her to the bed where she collapsed, completely sated. I kissed Hannah and said, "Thanks for that, in fact thanks for everything you've done for us."

Hannah answered, "I hope she realizes what a man she has in you, Jim" to which Lynn opened her eyes, looked up at me and said "Oh I do. I do."

I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning up the bedroom, the hot tub, and the toys. I removed Lynn's collar and she and Hannah Kay took a warm bubble bath in the master bath, enjoying each other's company and gossiping about the other gurls in the chat room where we all had met. I could hear them giggling as they mentioned names that I recognized.

The drive back to Charlotte was just as nice. Lynn held her collar -- my collar -- in her lap as we talked about what had occurred, how sweetly sore her nipples and bottom were, but mostly how the paradox had affected us. We knew our relationship had changed and I think we both looked forward to where we were going.

JiminNC
JiminNC
53 Followers