All Comments on 'A Trans Beginners Anal Experience'

by A_Trans_Amateur

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Lifeabout 2 months ago

A very realistic erotic story of a sissy in training! This is 1 of my favorite stories and will be waiting for more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good work, and your mind is right in pursuing your fem side, now begin working on DPs and Spit Roasts! Keep at it, perfect your abilities by perfecting your presentations as tranny and performances with hards in your throat and tight ass. The more you do as I just mentioned the more desired and popular . Start by spending more, much more time in drag and keeping hard cocks in your throat and ass, the happier life will be for you.

nemanja1503nemanja1503about 1 month ago

Hey, great start. It also adds to it that you live what you preach if you know what I mean. Things being real is always the hottest.

I'm not so much into extreme stuff like fisting, mostly, so I hope that remains a fantasy. Otherwise very much looking forward to more from you ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userA_Trans_Amateur@A_Trans_Amateur
I'm a fit, in shape, trans woman with long blonde hair & blue eyes. I go to the gym regularly to keep my body tight and my booty big 😉 I have a very feminine passable appearance, I love make up and am a real girly girl.