Halloween Weekend 2023 Pt. 01

Story Info
Gina becomes a French maid for a small group of friends.
1.1k words
4.35
15.6k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halloween is my favorite time of year. I can dress like a slut and no one cares! A friend invited me to a little gathering he was having the Friday before at his house. He wanted a French maid slut to serve drinks and service his friends! For payment he promised me that I would get fucked silly! On the morning of I had made an appointment with a local beauty salon. They would wax me, do my wig and make up. The owner was a friend of mine, a Bbw who on occasion I would serve and service as well. Got ready to go in a sweat suit. Had not eaten much, just protein shakes and cleaned myself out! Then off to the salon. Once there they took me in a back room where I stripped and waited. Then the prep work began!

First thing was a complete body wax. All hair gone! This included plucking my eyebrows and removing all pubic hair as well. Then came me getting dressed. White crotchless pantyhose, black bra and thong, and a cock cage, black pattern leather 4 inch cum fuck me heels, and a black maids outfit with a frilly collar and apron. Then I sat down and they put my wig on me. It is a weave type so if pulled doesn't come off! Nice bright red! Then makeup. This was time consuming as I wanted to look hot but not too slutty. When done it looked great! When I went to pay and leave a tip, Susan told me she would be over tonight for her "Tip!" Which was her way of saying I would be servicing her tonight! Then off to my friends house.

Once there he was impressed with me and told me his friends would love me. He had me set things up and then he sat down and pulled out his cock! "Give me a blowjob to take my edge off!" He said! I knelt down on a pillow and did as told. He has a great cock. Not too big or thick and perfect for sucking at about 7 inches and average thickness! He was excited and came way too quickly but with a really big load. HE told me he had been saving it for a few weeks! I went and redid my makeup and then they started to arrive.

Now I am not a skinny sissy by any means but between my tight ass and natural 50c tits with large nipples most men are happy. The first two to arrive seemed pleased but the next one said to my friend why a fat pig? My friend replied "She may be chunky and she is definitely a pig but you will love her!" The last arrived and as they sat down to play cards I started to serve them drinks. Was an interesting crowd. Two were black, 1 Spanish, 1 Asian, and 2 white! All were drinking beer and as I served them they were feeling my ass! I loved it!

Then my friend said jackpot time! Winner gets first crack at me alone for a half hour! Of course the guy who said I was a fat pig won. He was the Asian. We went to the bedroom and he pulled out his cock. It was about 5.5 long and average to thin! Uncircumcised! He had me suck him. He got hard right away and within five minutes busted his nut with me swallowing it all. His face was red and he looked embarrassed that he came so fast but said it was great! Then he had me get over his knee, pulled up my dress and beat my ass! He spanked me till my friend said time! My ass was red and sore but I whimpered Thank You Sir....then he pushed me to the floor and left.

My friend now let two more in. These were both the black guys. They looked at my red ass, laughed and said time for real fun. They had me remove the maids outfit and bra. They stayed in their clothes as they each started sucking and biting my nipples...it felt good and they continued when one felt my cock cage and started to laugh, calling me a sissy faggot! Then they both undressed. Both had impressive cocks, each between 8 and 8.5 and both thick. As one fed me his cock the other started to lick and tongue fuck my ass! Not sure what I liked more but I could see a spit roast coming!

Then the one eating my ass switched with one I was sucking. He said I hope you made my dick wet and started to push it in me! His friend started to laugh as he saw the pain I was in but held a jar of poppers under my nose. By the second hit his friend was balls deep and fuck me hard. I really started to suck his cock and he held my head as he throat fucked me! This went on for a good half hour with them switching back and forth! I was in heaven when all of a sudden I felt the one fucking me push hard and felt his cock pulsate as he came in my ass! Once finished he pulled out switched with his friend an$ had me clean his cock!

I love a cock that freshly fucked me to lick his cream off! His friend was a great fuck, pulling out to the head then slamming it back in. He only lasted about 10 minutes when he came in me as well! Again a cock to clean but now the Spanish dude came in. He had a monster cock! Was at least 10 inches but really fat! But also sponge! He just went behind me and pushed in! No pain! He started to fuck me slow and easy! God he was good! He changed tempo, fast, slow...he pulled out and had me suck him, then back in. He lasted a good 30 minutes when he came in me! Then it was cleanup time! When I finally got up they had all left. My friend had me lay on my back and he fucked me! He last a good 20 minutes an$ had me eat his load again!

After that I dressed and cleaned up and said goodnight! Friday before Halloween was very successful! Time to go home and get some sleep and be ready for the party tomorrow at a club! But when I got home I saw Susan's car in my driveway! I got in and she was sitting on the couch, naked, rubbing her clit! Then she lifted up and I saw a butt plug in her ass! "Ready to eat the loads in my ass sissy? "