A trans threesome Pt. 02

Story Info
A transman and his wife's threesome with a cisman, continued.
1.4k words
4.37
11.6k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a continuation of A Trans Threesome, but can be read separately. Please leave any feedback, critiques, or comments! As a reminder, this story does contain words often thought of as "feminine" to refer to a transmale's genitalia. Enjoy!

---

J's single finger probed at me, hesitant, but finding my entrance slick enough to enter without much resistance. I locked eyes with my wife, who was still recovering from her orgasm with J. I bit my lip as I felt him go knuckle deep inside of me; I tightened myself around him and felt him sigh, almost growl, deep in his throat.

In our conversations leading up to this threesome, I set pretty clear boundaries. Being trans, penetration was never anything that I found particularly enjoyable or desired. However, as I have moved along in my transition, my wife and I have explored it a little more, but now, with J's much thicker finger now crooking itself against my insides...I shuddered, whimpering loudly as his other hand reached around me and found my clit, engorged now to the point where it was a little painful to be stroked.

Still, J tugged at me, expertly guiding the slick of my cunt to my clit with his fingers, still only one finger deep inside of me. He hadn't pulled his hand back yet, still steadily tapping at the depths of my pussy, the pad of his middle finger threatening my G-Spot. Taking the initiative, I rocked back against him, physically begging him to be a little more rough, a little more deep. I felt the palm of his hand rest against my ass and I reached around with one hand, spreading my cheeks for him. He now pulled his hand back before thrusting his finger again deep within me, his palm now crashing against my asshole. He began rocking his hand, creating one fluid buzz of nerves that ran from deep inside of me all the way to my ass. Drunk on this feeling, I arched my back, dropped my head and just let the feelings take over, vulnerable in a way I never imagined nor anticipated. Fluttering my eyes open briefly, I became aware of T's gaze, intently watching J have his way with me.

In all the rough ways J fucked my wife, he was much more tender with me. I'm not sure if he was nervous or trying to make sure he didn't hurt me, or maybe scared that I allowed him inside of me after saying I wouldn't. Regardless, as his hand continued its magic, I heard myself speak. "More," I whispered, pushing my cunt roughly against his hand.

Quickly, I felt another finger slide into my tunnel. I tensed, briefly uncomfortable at the intrusion before moaning, loudly, into my wife's shoulder as he grazed, again, against my g-spot. As he finger-fucked me into an almost delirious state, I was aware of three things. One: I was so wet that each thrust produced a slippery noise, amplified by my new-to-me-whimpers of pleasure. Two: T was furiously rubbing at her clit as she watched J penetrate me, arching her hips up at us every so often. And three: J had deftly removed the filled condom while I was unaware and, with every stroke of his hand inside of me, was mimicking the same rhythm on his cock, which was again rock hard and needy for release.

The combination of sights and sounds was too much, threatening to push me over the edge. J must have felt my cunt tighten and quiver because he sped up his hand. "Oh, fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I began calling out to someone, anyone, a rush of pleasure spreading throughout my body. Desperate to hang on, I reached back and pushed J out of me. The frantic look in his eye, and also in my wife's, said it all.

He sputtered. "What's wrong? Why? You okay?"

I glanced at his dick, which he was still stroking, even subconsciously thrusting his hips as he did. He was so close.

I stood up, aware of the pool of stickiness between my legs, and pushed J back on to the couch, pointing for him to sit down, put his feet on the ground. He did so and I took pleasure in knowing he was close to cumming again, simply from fingering my desperate pussy. My wife watched, one eyebrow raised in question. She didn't say anything, just simply scooted back a bit, contentedly circling her clit, diving into her own cunt, and back, finding her own rhythm of self-satisfaction.

I crawled onto J's lap and then turned around, my knees positioned on the outside of each of his thighs. He sat up a little straighter, and I leaned into him, my back against his chest, letting his body support my weight. He ran his hands over me and I felt him gently bite into my shoulder. I cooed, reaching for his dick and bringing it to between his legs, and ultimately, mine. His cock stood straight out; briefly captivated, I watched it pulse, twitch, throb, and then I positioned myself. His hands grabbed onto my hips, but let me take control.

I slid my pussy lips along the length of his shaft, mesmerized at how, at the base of his dick, the angle made it seem as though his cock was my own. I ran my wetness the length of him a few more times, getting him slick with my juices, and then I sped up. I felt J's hands tighten on my body, felt his breathing quicken. I put my hands on his and let go into myself, desperate for release.

Like a hungry animal, I fucked his shaft with my pussy lips, his cock glistening with my cunt. I was unstoppable, moaning, whimpering, and then I opened my eyes to see my wife on her knees in front of us, a hand reached out to fondle J's ballsack. She licked her lips as she became aware I was watching.

I stopped sliding on J and pressed my back into him, settling my pussy around the base of his cock. My clit pressed against his shaft and I tensed, watching it twitch against J's skin. He tensed, too, and his dick pulsed into my clit. I grabbed one of his hands and threw it onto his cock. With my other, I began circling my clit in earnest, two fingers pressing my 2" around in the way I knew I needed.

As I sped up, so did J, and my wife pushed herself a little closer to us, and opened her mouth, let her tongue out. I gasped, continuing my assault, arching as J's teeth met my shoulder again, biting harder, his other hand grabbing onto my hips. He pulled his mouth away.

"I'm gonna...I'm gon..." He panted and I felt him move his head to look around me, getting a better view of my wife's expectant mouth.

"Cum for me, J. Cum for me." I pleaded with him and knew I wasn't going to last any longer. I clutched his hand on my hip and grunted, clenching my teeth together as wave after wave of my orgasm washed over me. I moved my hand away from my clit as I still continued to cum and watched J's final upstroke, felt his gasp, as he came for the second time tonight, thick ropes of his cum landing in my wife's mouth, her chest, her cheeks. The sight was too much and I arched, plunged my fingers deep into me, panting.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. That's it." J's breathing was ragged as he continued to let me maul myself on top of him. I watched my wife swallow his cum, watched her scoop up the string on her chest with her index finger and watched as she reached her hand to my mouth.

As she fed me J's cum, I lost it, cumming only minutes after the first. With two fingers deep inside me, I swallowed J's cum, sucking on my wife's finger, and watched as I squirted all over J's semi-hard cock. It was like I couldn't stop, my nerve endings on fire as each wave crashed over me. I cried out as I collapsed against J's body, feeling the last of my cum spill out of me.

He held me tightly as I panted, seeing stars from the release. I swallowed hard as I tried to collect myself.

Opening my eyes, I looked from J's face to T's, who was still sitting on the floor, demurely smiling as the last strings of cum dried on her cheeks.

"So, uh...Next week?" I said, laughing as both of them nodded eagerly. I breathed a sigh of relief as I settled loosely into J.